Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

990 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
not enough benefits
Retail Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Middletown, NY2017, október 1.
You work a lot and do so many things for nothing. They don't give you a race. They don't let you succeed in the workplace. Macys is a place for starters.
Its ok
Macy’s floor associate / Recovery (Volt alkalmazott) –  National City, CA2017, szeptember 30.
Its ok if you dont mind a flyctuating schedule but its not a hard job. Discount ks onky offered if you apply for store credit. Some managers are ok but alot of mean ones.
Schedule
Everything else
Good atomsphere
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glen Allen, VA2017, szeptember 29.
Macy's is a great place to work. The part time hours were very flexible and it helped with my home life. The hardest part of the job was customers and the coupons. The best part was talking to people
great discounts
coupons
Productive and fun workplace
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dearborn, MI2017, szeptember 29.
Macy's was a very fun workplace. I loved interacting with the customers and assisting them with needs. Most team members were friendly and helpful. Management was very supportive and informative.
Fun and productive
No room for advancement
Fun place to work
Fitting Room Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, szeptember 25.
Gets busy at times but can be a manageable to shop . Learn lots of retail knowledge experience throughout the store . Enjoy the culture there as it is very friendly .
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love Macys (especially at the Galleria). I love heritage and culture of Macys and the MAGIC.
Men's retail selling specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, szeptember 23.
I have worked for Macy's on three occasions and have nothing but great things to say about the entire process. I love the heritage, culture, and "rallies," that Macy's does each morning. The company is concerned about most employee situations, as evidenced in the recent giving in hurricane Harvey and Irma, and in Puerto Rico. Macys is a great place for flexible scheduling. There are some management problems, and often other problems, but most can be overcome.
n/a
responses by security regarding obvious problems at the Galleria Location
Not good
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palm Desert, CA2017, szeptember 22.
I was in the sales department. I folded clothes, restock the floor, help customers, answer phones. It was a job that I needed, not what I wanteded. I wasn't happy about where I was going.
Fun place to work.
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flint, MI2017, szeptember 22.
I would recommend Macys to anyone who would like to work with the public. It is an opportunity to meet interesting people. One never gets bored. You have an opportunity to see all the latest styles and get discounts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fitting Room Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington/Metro, DC2017, szeptember 22.
Very big a lot of departments have to know everywhere in the store learn the ins-and-outs learn how to use the register as well for all employees I have great customer service
workplace
Sales floor associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2017, szeptember 21.
it was okay working there i loved working with the customers and i also enjoyed working with the other associates overall i liked my job i wanted a better pay
break room is amazing
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2017, szeptember 19.
the hours are long and busy but the break room has massage chairs and tv, bathrooms located on top floor and is constantly busy on weekends and sale events.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and relaxing place to worked Seasonal only
Cosmetic Retail Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucker, GA2017, szeptember 19.
Open the Cash Drawer once arriving in the store.
I learned a lot about different cosmetics and fragrances.
Managing the cosmetic and fragrance counter.
Relaxing and fun.
Keeping the counter clean and organized after customer use sample products.
Sell the merchandise and customer service helping customer with their wants and needs. Customer satisfaction
Morning and Day Shift
Temporary only
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great part-time schedules,very flexible!
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2017, szeptember 19.
Constant management turnover, poor compensation package(low wages,high insurance premiums!),insufficient staffing,poor store security(assault by disgruntled / drug addicted customers).The silver lining is,flexibility in the part-time schedule.
Flexibility for part-time workers
Kontra érvek
Low pay, inadequate staffing, poor security
Munkahelyi kultúra
good working environment, with friendly and helpful employees and managers
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pleasanton, CA2017, szeptember 18.
I enjoyed my time working at Macy's, while there were a few difficult situations, the more experienced coworkers and the management staff were always willing to the lend a hand to help me when I first started working. The hardest and the most enjoyable part of the job was the interaction with the customers, while some were difficult I did my best to fulfill their needs while shopping in the store and make their shopping in the store a positive experience.
Pro érvek
good working environment, discounts, reasonable breaks
Kontra érvek
needed to have a Macy's card to receive discount
great company
Footwear Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vernon Hills, IL2017, szeptember 11.
although i worked for them many years ago i don't have a bad thing to say about Macys. All the managers i worked along side of were great individuals. I would work there again.
Work
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orland Park, IL2017, szeptember 6.
Working for macys was not fun. Inconsistant hours and lazy workers was a part of my reasons of leaving. Other than that the work was fine the day was pretty simple.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall good place for work
Fitting Room Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Clara, CA2017, szeptember 1.
The location i worked was really busy especially on weekends. Sometimes get stressful and tired. The hours are flexible and good for those who has school or another job.
Pro érvek
You get really good discount
not enough hour and pay
Nice work environment!
Retail Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, augusztus 31.
A nice place to work for the most part. Training is provided prior to start date, but it's always an ongoing process. I learn new things everyday and I've been there for 3 + years. Managers act mostly as coaches to enhance customer satisfaction, achieve store quotas etc, but usually are very accommodating to your work schedule. Hardest part of the job would be the low pay for the amount of work you are required to do. Customers can be difficult. Sometimes get stuck doing someone else's work. Quotas can be hard to make some days. Most enjoyable part of the job is making connections with people from all over the world, making someone's day, interacting with coworkers and being apart of a diverse team.
Pro érvek
Meeting new people, coworkers, empowerment
low pay, difficult customers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fresh, clean place to work
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marlborough, MA2017, augusztus 30.
Personally Macy's was not the right career fit for me but it is a rapidity growing company that offers great benefits if this kind of retail work suits your expectations .
Fast paced employment
Retail Sales Associate in Shoe Dept (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2017, augusztus 30.
I worked in the men's shoe dept. worked for commission and a base of minimum wage. Fast paced job - tourist always coming in an and patience needed in order to communicate with the customers.
shoe discounts
Kontra érvek
big corp/ not looking out for the worker.

Átfogó minősítés