Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

1 258 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 26 755 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall picture of working for Macy"s
Fitting Room Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, július 25.
I love my job and my co-workers.
I find that management does not communicate well with each other.

The retail business is complicated. I know Macy's is struggling.

In order for me to get more hours than I was allocated, a fellow co-worker offered her shift to me.

I am part time and the minimum amount of hours that are allowed are between 12-20.

There have been times when I only had 8 hours for the whole week.

I find this unacceptable.
This is the reason I am seeking another job.

I really like my co-workers and the managers.
'
Pro érvek
Like the people I work with.
Kontra érvek
I don't receive enough hours and taken for granted. I do a great job and not compensated.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
work place
Retail Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, július 25.
i loved greeting the customers.as they enter the store and Help them find the proper team member to assist them. also loved the discounts. i even enjoyed keeping the floor area clean and organized at all times.
develop solutions for customers
staying till closing
Macys
Retail Sales Associate • Woman's shoe salesman (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calumet City, IL2018, július 25.
- A typical day at work started with looking at the inventory counts for the shoes we had available in store and what was in shipment. Afterwards we would either put the extras,shoes, into there proper places or put them on the sales floor to be seen.

- Since I was in the Women's shoe department I learned what do woman look at when they are inspecting shoes. It gets way deeper than just the color, size of the heel, and overall look of the shoe. this was also my first serious job so I learned how to behave appropriately in the corporate world.

- The management team was wholesome but they had a competitive edge to each of them which kept the store moving in the right direction. that competition would enable us to become some of the best sales man/woman.

- The culture was relaxed but when asked to do something it needed to be done in succinct fashion. You wanted to be quick and accurate at all times. That ability came with learning the knowledge of the store.

- The hardest part of the job was black fridays.

- I knew most of the guests who would come shop, so it made me more comfortable and at first i'd normally talk to those guests i already had a relationship with and ask for pointers on selling.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great diversed community with a selection of amazing stores & great sales
Retail Sales Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 23.
Good experience. Helped me grow and become more of a people’s person. Sometimes there would be some confusion being thats its such a big store, but I maintained it & got through the day.
Good part time job
SALES FLOOR TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Plainfield, NJ2018, július 22.
I enjoyed working part time. Pay could be better but employee discount is a bonus. Holidays can be overwhelming but that's to be expected with retail.
Discount
Pay
Seasonal
Retail Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, július 21.
This is a decent company to work for if you're looking for some extra money or if you're retired or a student and need to work only a couple of days a week.
fun and rewarding
Cashier and sales floor associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Buford, GA2018, július 20.
i think it has been fun and rewarding working at macy's. it is always feels good to help a customer and make their day. when they come to shop at macy's we make them feel important
Flexible job
Retail Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Littleton, CO2018, július 19.
I was on call so it was very flexible, they work with you on your hours, definitely have to know how to multi task, and management was great. I personally never looked into the benefits, but I know they had them.
Pro érvek
Hour lunches, great management, flexible
Kontra érvek
Low pay, and not enough hours
Very Fun Place To Work
Retail Associate (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, július 18.
For anyone who loves to shop and communicate with others then I suggest Macy's. I had a great time helping customers with their needs. The co-workers and the managers were very nice!
Communication, Discounts
fun
store associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alpharetta, GA2018, július 18.
fun place to work. Food given by management . Hula Hoop competitions , fast paced atmosphere , stress free. Open door policy with management and Human resources.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I will never work at this store ever again
Sales Associate/ Retail Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, július 16.
This location was very rude when it came to teaching someone how to do certain things for the store. Also the boss's really didn't take time to understand their employees
fast pased
very rude
Never again
Retail Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Livingston, NJ2018, július 13.
A unorganized machine. The only way working for this company can be enjoyable, depends on management. Job training. you must use your common sense don't depend on help with handling customer issues.
Pay weekly
to many to
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Very friendly environment
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2018, július 9.
Loved working at macys. very friendly environment to work in. very welcoming job. I learned about recovery and different departments associates belong to and work in.
great employment
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  bayshore ny2018, július 7.
I was employed during the holiday season. I worked a flex schedule which fit perfectly in my busy day. The managers were great and the employees are great to work with.
great discounts
fun place
Retail Customer Service/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Louis, MO2018, július 5.
fun place to work if you love to people and shopping. The discounts are the best . The employees are pretty friendly and it becomes a family environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, július 4.
Good Place to work but there is room for improvement. I do customer Service and display and arrangement of department.

The most enjoyable part of the job is helping others and see others become satisfied with your customer service.

Sometimes we are short staffed and customers get upset with us.
productive work place
Sales Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2018, július 2.
Greet customer , help customer look up items that aren't in the store and complete order. Range up customers purchases . Walk through the department that has been assigned to make sure items was properly put away in the right area.
Nice people
Retail Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Rosa, CA2018, június 30.
The people was fun to work with and kind! They try to work around your schedule . In the commission area it is cutthroat Macy’s is A good first job. It was great
Stressful
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wayne, NJ2018, június 26.
Shoe department is hectic during seasonal shopping. Good environment. Interviews are great and done with super friendly staff. Very fun place to work if you need to be constantly on the move
Breaks
No benefits
Its ok.
Sales and Retail - Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plainfield, IL2018, június 25.
It was a nice place to work. I was just working there to get some extra money. When it became too much as of the work and i started to doubt my place there and left.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van