Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

1 254 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 26 670 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wen you start it's all fun and easy going
Retail Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmington, CT2018, augusztus 30.
Everyone is nice at first but after the first or second year, they start being rude and talking to you with attitude. It is more like you are a slave. They expect so much from you for the little pay. You job goes unnoticed.
Associate activities
Unnoticed appreciation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Fun and cool workplace.
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Manhattan, NY2018, augusztus 24.
Macys is a fun, cool workplace. the big problem i have the management is not really good.
i had a great experiience there because i learn to work in team and how to work in fast space.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A job you take as a last resort.
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhattan, NY2018, augusztus 18.
Macy's is a well known company, however that does not means it operates on the same standards as the public image. Work hours are hectic and inconsistent and management is at times aloof while also very demanding. take this job if you really need one and or need more experience, but if you can move to to another position. you could be paid more and have a more manageable time at something akin to a Target or Best Buy.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Stock Associate
Retail Support Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scottsdale, AZ2018, augusztus 16.
Lots of physical work. Not enough employees for all your responsibilities.
Low hours, sent home early many times.
Not guaranteed your hours for the week.
Variety of duties
Kontra érvek
Sent home early, didnt keep to schedule.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
fun workplace
Retail Support Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, augusztus 12.
Enjoyed my time working here, the workers were very helpful. I learned about managing a group and what it is to interact with customers. This was one of my best jobs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Love
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, augusztus 9.
I love working here. Coworkers are friendly and managers are great. Hours are awesome and being paid weekly helps. The online employee area is very helpful also
funplace to work
FITTING ROOM ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Massapequa, NY2018, augusztus 7.
Typical day includes running rods. I learned about fashion from macy's. the management is great. hardest part of the job is making sure the store is neat at the end of the night. Most enjoyable is getting everything put away during a day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and strict workplace.
RETAIL ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2018, augusztus 6.
Working at Macy’s was a different experience for me. I had to stand on my feet for long periods of time I always got the job done. You need to be consistent and able to work with lots of people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Fun
Retail Sales Associate/Beauty Advisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salinas, CA2018, augusztus 6.
Great work environment, fun, exciting, and caring co company, enjoyed helping customers find products to fit their specific needs. Great management...
what I enjoyed most
Retail Cosmetics Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2018, augusztus 3.
I enjoyed customer service. I met a lot of wonderful people. I enjoyed discounts and gratis given. I made new friends and was able to help alot of people
discounts
lond hrs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work love the people.
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, AZ2018, augusztus 1.
I worked in several departments in the 8 years I worked there. All were in support staff, usually before store opened. The coolest position I had was a B.O.P.S. Lead (Buy Online Pick-up In-Store). The position had several aspects to it. You were just doing one thing all the time. Plus I like finding things that people loose. That was the main job of that position. Was finding products throughout the store that customers ordered online.
Working in a mall
Kontra érvek
Only part time for support staff.
Working at Macy's
Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 31.
It was a great experience, since it was the first time than i had to use a computer to go over questions and presentations and the supervisor running the assessment were excellent when it came to the explanation of the program.
Pro érvek
Good way to interview and test new commers
NA
customer service
Retail Sales consultant and customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, július 28.
I thoroughly enjoyed helping the customers find exactly what they were looking for. And especially liked when I could help them find something they loved but had never thought of or even considered before
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun speedy place to work
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesquite, TX2018, július 27.
I was hired seasonal at the mall great place to work for younger adults and teenager very social and competitive place management cared about the workers
Awesome store
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Downey, CA2018, július 27.
Overall I loved how Macys would work with my school schedule and if chances I was always open and considered always being on call. Commission always helped out my checks a lot.
Friendly staff
Only seasonal position
Stressful and rewarding.
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhasset, NY2018, július 26.
A typical day at work at Macy's can be very stressful as a Retail Sales Associate. As a Retail Sales Associate you are required to greet and serve customers, and at the same time open new accounts, fill outside customer orders, recover the fitting rooms which can be every hour returning hundreds of items to the selling floor, and opening/closing registers.
I had to learn to be proactive in order to stay ahead of my workday. I cannot complain about the management team because they were always helpful to me, but you are primarily over worked with low pay along with inconsistent hours and days. I didn't like the time off system. It works in points. If your attendance points fell below zero, you are automatically terminated regardless of your work performance.
The hardest part of the job was clearing the fitting rooms. The fitting room clearing process had to be done every hour returning hundreds of items to the selling floor.
The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the customers assisting them in finding the products and items that best worked for them and gaining their trust in my customer service.
Pro érvek
Disccounts on clothing and food.
Kontra érvek
Inconsistent lunch break hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Great College Job
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saginaw, MI2018, július 26.
Great Holiday job, but Macy's is changing and growing so it may not be the same Macy's experience that I had, but the management cares about you and that is very important when you are in school or have a family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall picture of working for Macy"s
Fitting Room Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, július 25.
I love my job and my co-workers.
I find that management does not communicate well with each other.

The retail business is complicated. I know Macy's is struggling.

In order for me to get more hours than I was allocated, a fellow co-worker offered her shift to me.

I am part time and the minimum amount of hours that are allowed are between 12-20.

There have been times when I only had 8 hours for the whole week.

I find this unacceptable.
This is the reason I am seeking another job.

I really like my co-workers and the managers.
'
Pro érvek
Like the people I work with.
Kontra érvek
I don't receive enough hours and taken for granted. I do a great job and not compensated.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
work place
Retail Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, július 25.
i loved greeting the customers.as they enter the store and Help them find the proper team member to assist them. also loved the discounts. i even enjoyed keeping the floor area clean and organized at all times.
develop solutions for customers
staying till closing
Macys
Retail Sales Associate • Woman's shoe salesman (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calumet City, IL2018, július 25.
- A typical day at work started with looking at the inventory counts for the shoes we had available in store and what was in shipment. Afterwards we would either put the extras,shoes, into there proper places or put them on the sales floor to be seen.

- Since I was in the Women's shoe department I learned what do woman look at when they are inspecting shoes. It gets way deeper than just the color, size of the heel, and overall look of the shoe. this was also my first serious job so I learned how to behave appropriately in the corporate world.

- The management team was wholesome but they had a competitive edge to each of them which kept the store moving in the right direction. that competition would enable us to become some of the best sales man/woman.

- The culture was relaxed but when asked to do something it needed to be done in succinct fashion. You wanted to be quick and accurate at all times. That ability came with learning the knowledge of the store.

- The hardest part of the job was black fridays.

- I knew most of the guests who would come shop, so it made me more comfortable and at first i'd normally talk to those guests i already had a relationship with and ask for pointers on selling.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van