Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

1 212 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 25 617 értékelés megtekintése
Great Place to WORK.
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Paul, MN2018, június 6.
The Management was very nice to work for Helped new asscoiate with the new adjustments , great with guiding you to Greet the customers any where in your area.
Pro érvek
Good Company to Work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great co workers and management
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richmond Heights, MO2018, június 4.
It’s a great place to work and has friendly co workers and has a strong and energetic management team/system. I would recommend this job to anyone who enjoys weekly pay and is energitic.
Weekly pay
Low pay rate
Not what I expected
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bowie, MD2018, június 4.
Working for Macy's was not what I expected. Very unorganized and not what you would expect from a big company like this. The pay is not good and the management did not know the true definition of manager/leader.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a great retail experience and many skills were gained
Retail Associate Seasonal (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, május 31.
Interacting with the tourist and making their experience that much more enjoyable, was my biggest takeaway. The workplace was calm when not busy, but when busy it was a quick paced, borderline hectic environment.
clothing discount
Kontra érvek
ever so often rude customer
first retail job
Concord - Retail Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CA2018, május 30.
Macys was a complete introductions to retail. very fast paced, very hectic. I learned how to work under pressure very well and to make personal goals. I made very lasting relationships with fellow employees.
work well with schedule
Retail Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, május 28.
Had this job for college and they worked so well with my schedule. The cool thing about them is they let you choose your own schedule basically. You can pick up shifts and give your shifts away
great place to work
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2018, május 24.
Good but no room for growth. Those who wish to grow and advance must be with the organization for many years. Pay increases are little to none and happen very seldomly
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Awesome place to work
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wenatchee, WA2018, május 23.
It was fun working at Macy’s, especially during holidays when we’d get more hours and engage with more customers, loved staying busy all the time. The workers were so helpful too.
Flexible schedule
Low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a seasonal worker in Womens fragrances during the holiday season
Retail Sales Associate/Ringer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Clara, CA2018, május 22.
This was my first retail job, previously I worked in high-tech and bio-tech companies for 20 years...major job shift. I made this change because I wanted to understand and learn about the beauty industry I made a career change as a Skincare therapist/Esthetician.

I would recommend working there because you learn a lot about the beauty industry.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Macy’s was a very interactive, productive and fun loving environment for both customers and employees
Sales Associate / Retail (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, május 22.
My experience working at Macy’s was pleasant but transporting to and from work was always an issue because of distance however, all staff were helpful and friendly and I was able to learn quickly and be trained quickly and assist customers with their needs.
Pro érvek
Friendly environment, helpful staff members and management
Kontra érvek
Short lunch breaks, travel distance to work, inconsistent hours/shifts
Fun Place to work
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Willow Grove, PA2018, május 21.
Fun place to work. Employee's Lounge sometime has free goodies to snack on. Friends and Family is always good, your family get to shop and get the discount.
Family and Friends Day
Kontra érvek
Customer never put cloths back
good customer service
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, május 20.
Good place to work as far as customer service. Loved the interaction with customers. Loved my co-workers. Everyone chips in and helps one another. Excellent company to work for.
customer service
schedule flexibility
work place
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, május 18.
I didn't really care for the managers but the coworkers for the most part were good to work with. Work days were set a month before hand, Not very flexible with work hours.
paid weekly
Kontra érvek
short breaks, no flexible hours
Fun workplace
Retails Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, CA2018, május 18.
I worked in cosmetics so even when it was slow I had something to do. Management was great actually, worked well with me. Everyone was super welcoming.
Fun
pay sucked
fun workplace
Retail Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  PA2018, május 17.
Holidays are a rush if you like staying busy like me. I really enjoyed working at Macys .I definitely recommend people working there. The discounts are cool too!
Slow paced and relaxed
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2018, május 14.
A typical simply consisted of keeping the sales environment presentable for costomers by keeping the dressing rooms cleaned and refolding clothes. I also helped customers at the register by completing transactions.
relaxed
low pay, slow advancement
Great for Students!!
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, május 9.
I think this is the perfect job for students looking to put some extra cash in their pocket. Long term may be a bit difficult but it is definitely doable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I applyed at King Of Prussia Macy's with a fabulous job rating from my 26 years working at Plymouth Meeting before thay closed.
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plymouth Meeting, PA2018, május 9.
I had worked at Macy's for 26 years and enjoyed working at fine jewelry. I was also assigned to other departments when help was needed there.
I think Macy's department store is very cultured place to work. That is my style of a workplace.
great
not any
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Interesting place to work
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE (Part-time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harper Woods, MI2018, május 9.
If you were a people-person, you would enjoy working there. Because I started with Hudson's and Marshall Field's, Macy's never lived up to the standards of the other stores.
Discount when it was Marshall Field's and Hudson's
Not a good salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Retail Support Signing Team Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, május 7.
You will enjoy your job and meet some great people. i came in and immedially felt welcome. i met some amazing people on and off my team. Its a great place to work
short breaks, few benefits
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van