Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

990 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a nice atmosphere to work in, the people are nice
Floor Sales Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2017, november 8.
its hard on my back legs and feet having to stand and walk the whole time, its not my type of work just doing some hours to get an income until i can get a full time job..the job is seasonal, i dont have anything more to say havent been there long
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
No trust between management and employees
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Humble, TX2017, november 8.
I requested a leave of absence because my mother was sick and they said I needed a doctor's excuse for my mother. I could not obtain one because my mother was in another state and so I had to quit to take care of my mother.
Clean workplace
Kontra érvek
Cutthroat competition with associates due to straight commission
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
sales
Sales/Retail (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toms River, NJ2017, november 7.
nice place to work nice people big place on holidays a lot of clients come in we work fast but good work calm place to work came in do my work and go home for the day it a nice place to work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
n/a
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, november 6.
Pretty slow and boring. A lot of the time there is nothing to do and it's clear why the company is declining. Management bases your character off of sales, but your sales numbers will be low due to the low amount of foot traffic.
Work family Orientated
Floor recovery Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, november 3.
I do not have anything bad to say about Macy's the management Staff was great. Most of the co workers were easy to get along with and the hours were pretty good.
did not like this one
Cashier/Sales floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, november 3.
i didn't really like working here because it was too much going on in the store. the costumers are not that good. they expected too much of you with not enough pay. The hardest part of the job was having to stay back and clean up a bunch of mess
t was like highschool
Fitting Room Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, PA2017, november 1.
A lot of drama, no manager, no organization. The people I worked with where not very nice, would talk about customers on the floor. It was not a good environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company is inconsistent,poor staffing and training
Retail Sales Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Federal Way, WA2017, október 31.
Managers float and are not accessible. Consistency and customer service is not a priority. Poor product controls, inadequate stocking and inventory controls /system. Lack of Professionalism.
discount on merchandise
Kontra érvek
Pour wages and compensation for non entry sales position
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Fun, people friendly
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  King of Prussia, PA2017, október 30.
Be open minded and a people person, fast paced and you encounter a lot of different people and types. Overall I really enjoyed working with Macys and got along with my manager and co workers well
Today went by smoothly
Sherman Oaks - Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sherman Oaks, CA2017, október 26.
A normal workday consist of speaking with multiple customers, some familiar and a few new faces too. I learned to be open-minded and focused when speaking with customers, and discussing what they're looking for in order to give the customer their best experience shopping at Macy's. Management wasn't really ever harsh on the employees, and the workplace culture is casual formal. The hardest part of the job is opening the register and looking through clothing to find the precise codes that match the codes on the register. The most enjoyable part of the job is speaking with customers and putting a smile on their face.
1 hour lunches on 8 hour day shifts
long overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hectic but fun place to work at
Retail sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, október 25.
Working at macys was a fun experience. On my first day they put me on the sales floor alone, so I was pretty nervous, but i did great, by the second day i was already a pro you can say, I had no choice plus a person can only really learn if you actually wanna learn. Overall it was fun.
DISCOUNTS ON DISCOUNTS
MESSY CHANGING ROOMS
Very fast paced
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2017, október 21.
Learn to undergo and maneuver in fast pace and competitive environment while obtaining great work attitude, and reaching daily quota's! Very great company to work for if you need training in character building.
Great Management
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Wenatchee, WA2017, október 19.
It was a great place to get retail experience. The management was great and very supportive. They also do a lot of internal hiring so there is a good chance to move up if you work hard.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers in other departments didn't treat employees with respect.
Retail Sales Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westminster, CO2017, október 16.
Depending on what department you work in you don't report to your manager. I learned that some managers are not supportive of employees only themselves. Was sick and sometimes didn't get a break to go to the bathroom!
A paycheck
Kontra érvek
No benefits, no breaks, treated like non humans.
Something Differnt
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2017, október 16.
During the morning hours right before opening the store I had to rearrange the display to put the new items in the front next to the glass. Majority of the time I spent straightening up areas and inventory on what items that needed to be taken down and which items that stayed out. Several times I gave helpful advise to some customers that were having a hard time making up their minds.
Close to the Food Court.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You felt like you were part of something bigger then just your store.
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merritt Island, FL2017, október 16.
The store its self was well lite and cheery. The Associate were always friendly and helpful. You can get trendy brand product at low price if you pay attention to the sales. And if you work there your discount helps especially clearance items. You are part of something big that has been known for a long time.
Retail Sales
Retail Sales (Estee Lauder) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2017, október 11.
I love the discounts at Macys. Sales is hard when the store doesn't have much traffic and management expects you to meet sales quota. Theres really no work life balance shifts constantly changes and days off.
Fun company
Retail Make-up Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2017, október 11.
I worked in cosmetic department which was a lot of fun as well as a learning experience. Training on the lines that I worked was extremely helpful and a plus.
discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Slow paced on a regular basis fast paced during holidays, great pay for my position, poor management.
Retail Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bowie, MD2017, október 10.
Management was poor, workplace culture was all about gossip, I was the youngest one there yet my maturity was higher than all of theirs combined, a typical day consisted of me standing around because there were no customers yet expected to somehow produces sales out of nowhere with no customers in sight. I did learn however that finesse is key.
Nice place to work
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temple Hills, MD2017, október 10.
Depending on weather it was a holiday, or not depended on how busy the store would be, I leaned how to measure men for suits and how to read a measuring tape correctly, I also learned a lot about colors and what colors blend well with other. How to pick out and tie and tie. How long a man's pants should be on dress pants. I learn about different materials. The hardest part of the job was the clean up after the closing of the store. I enjoyed most was dealing with the people and meeting people.

Átfogó minősítés