Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

1 039 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Fun place to work
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Concord, DE2018, február 17.
I learned a lot about how to make a man look and feel good about he wears his clothes. I learned how to mix and match different patterns and make them look good.
Pro érvek
Work with some great people and I loved to help dress the Customers up
Pay wasn't good at all
What I Learned
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buffalo, NY2018, február 16.
I learned how to further improve and advance my communication skills. I improved my cash handling, and learned how to place orders for stock, as well as unpack and handle packaging.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management was so rude
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  White Marsh, MD2018, február 14.
I got the hours i needed if i picked up shifts but it’s a lot of work did a little bit of money and the manager side expected so much from you but was not nice at all
Worked at mall
Kontra érvek
A lot of work for little money
Long walks at macys
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denton, TX2018, február 13.
the Macys where I worked at was not busy would spend almost all shift walking around cleaning up the clothing set because there was no customers to engage with
customer services experiences
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Staten Island, NY2018, február 11.
Great place to work, this job provide me the opportunity to star as a sales associate in a retail store, identify customer needs, cross sell, cash handling and the most important customer services experience.
special discounts for associates
Kontra érvek
company did not invest time in associates career
working at macy's
Cashier/Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Culver City, CA2018, február 8.
management work around your school schedule and very easy to talk to, co-workers was very friendly, it a great way to gain more patience and more knowledge on the customer service world.
Pro érvek
great hours, have options to pick up more hours, friendly place
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy productive workplace with lots of interraction
Retail Sales Associate Juniors Department (Volt alkalmazott) –  State College, PA2018, február 8.
The most important aspect of the job is customer service and being able to properly communicate with other associates. It is a very busy company and you are always assigned things to do or to complete tasks in other departments. There is a very strict way to do things, complete tasks and handle situations. You learn every department of the store and how to work in each one accordingly. As with any retail job you get all types of people who come into the store and you deal with all kinds of situations. The hardest part of the job is probably dealing with associates who might not get along with you or others and want to get you or other associates fired. For some reason there are always those types of individuals out there who like the drama and bring it to work. You also have to deal with a lot of angry customers who get upset over sales signs and coupons. They also get upset at the merchandise selection and sales associates. Its really a job where you cater to the public and have to make everyone happy while also doing your job. There are many different situations and tasks assigned to you. It is not a job for someone who gets offended or angry easily and is anti social or does not like people. The entire job is customer relations. I enjoyed being challenged and having different things to do. I also enjoyed some of my coworkers and the company parties where we were catered too and got free food. The other downfall is that a lot of things are not communicated well to people. Like the daily issues or activities so then some people are left out in the cold about what they should  több... be aware of. The communication there is pretty terrible.  kevesebb
Free lunches, company picnics
Kontra érvek
They hire pretty much anyone, healthcare
fun
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Rosa, CA2018, február 8.
would recommend work there nice place nice people , have benefits , paid isnt high but get lot experience , team work , good management , friendly customers and coworkers
short break
Fun and fullfilling.
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, február 6.
I had a great time working at Macy's. I had a different job duties so things didn't get stale and I formed a strong camaraderie with those I worked with.
Great seasonable work
Store Associate/SSA (Volt alkalmazott) –  League City, TX2018, február 5.
Started as a seasonable employee, but changed to permanent.
Fast paced environment.
Although the day to day job requirements might be the same (stocking, cashier, etc.) each day brings in new customers, new merchandise so you always get a new perspective.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Very friendly
Retail Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Littleton, CO2018, február 3.
I loved the atmosphere working for Macys, the management was amazing and always willing to help, other employees were very friendly. I never had a bad experience working at Macys!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Low compensation and benefits
Retail Sales Associate, Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mission Viejo, CA2018, január 30.
Weak management, does not care about the welfare and the work condition of personnel. Overall, it can be a fair starting point for the fist job, but it can not be your career!
Munkahelyi kultúra
i dont care why do we have to do this.
Footwear Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, január 29.
I don't care to review these places. this was a temporary job I have nothing to say about it. it was fine I guess. I cant think of anything else to say about it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retailer Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, január 28.
Macy's is very good a customer service, they are also very clean in a place on business. The hardest park of the job is when you really find what the customers looking for but the most enjoyable part of the job is when co workers come together as a team and help and out each other.
Productive fun fast pace
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chula Vista, CA2018, január 25.
Great experience working at Macy. Fast pace, always something to do. Great coworkers. Have meetings every morning to pump up the workers. Akaujanakapajajwnakpao
Commission, free food
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Sales Associate
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westminster, CA2018, január 24.
If you love coming to work and being trashed talked by customers with little to no support from management then Macy's is a great place for you! Management does not stand behind their employees and customers are allowed to say and do anything they want.
20% off store merchandise. But, you have to use a Macy's Store Card
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workplace gave you the opportunity to be creative and productive.
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, január 24.
A work day involved customer interaction, maintaining the sales floor,and learning about product features. It was a very diverse work environment which was most enjoyable, this environment gave you the opportunity to be creative, interact with and meet new people.It was also at times challenging due to the pressure of individual sales goals which cause tension between coworkers and management.
Pro érvek
Interacting with a variety of people
Kontra érvek
High sales goals, not enough coverage on sales floor
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace enjoyed my time there
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alpharetta, GA2018, január 24.
Everyone was very friendly and helpfull. The only thing i had a lriblem with was the schedules. My job was fairly easy. Everything else was pretty goid
Munkahelyi kultúra
had fun working with fun people
Retail Sales / Lead Recovery (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, január 23.
I was the lead recovery had a lots of nice people working with me. I manage 45 associates i'm a very friendly person i love working. Had lots of fun working for macy's.
Pro érvek
we had free food on special days
an hour lunch
Best Coworkers
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2018, január 22.
The best part about working at Macy's is the people you will work with. The staff is fun and the managers are outstanding. Recommended for a part time job.
Friendly environment
Kontra érvek
Some scheduling conflicts with life outside of work

Átfogó minősítés