Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

1 269 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 005 értékelés megtekintése
Great clientele
Retail Sales/Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2018, november 13.
I was disappointed when this store closed after such a short time there. Being groomed for management training after just a couple of months was flattering, but it brought out the resentment of a few long term but "unsuitable for management" coworkers. However, management was aware and handling the conflict proactively. The clientele in the downtown store was high-end, discriminating, loyal and very pleasant to serve. When corporate closed this very successful historic location in need of major renovation, I chose to return to college at Boise State, rather than relocate to the new under performing outlying store in Nampa, Idaho where the ranks of management were full.
Great management and clientele
Closure of store
Macys Sucks
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, november 12.
Horrible place to work. I really don't care to answer this question or do this survey.
They are terminating me for no reason. I think they are stupid
n/a
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, november 9.
i don't know on hand but i did have a great time there meeting people and doing other things to increase the company profit. staff have respect to there customers and employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A job to grow in but not to stay in
Retail Clerk/Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, november 7.
Macy's has alot of opportunity for advancement but don't become a 72 year old lady who has worked there her entire life. Macy's can become very depressing - other than that it's a decent job for a seasonal worker to move up in and eventually move elsewhere.
Not much
alot
Not for me
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, október 23.
I think retail in general is a tough place to work. I dont believe macys pays enough for the work they want. It’s a decent place if youre only looking for part time job to get a little extra money. The hardest part is when theres so many things around the store that has to be done and not enough time to finish before closing. Another downside is when you have upset customers attacking you directly over the store policy you cant control or change.
Pro érvek
repetitive, always something to do
Productive and fun workplace
Retailer Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, október 22.
A typical day at work was sometimes fast-paste and slow-paste depending on the day and promotional sales. I learned to adapt to different environments and work with a diverse group of coworkers. Management was amazingly professional, organized, and patient. The culture of the workplace was fun, good energy, and professional. The hardest part of the job was declining a customer for a credit card. The most enjoyable part was helping customers find what they are looking for and boosting their self esteem.
Meeting new people
Kontra érvek
Late hours during holiday sales
Macys
Retail Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wesley Chapel, FL2018, október 22.
Though I enjoyed working the docks and working with the other employees. The big issues was the pay for what the job entailed and that they would not work around my college schedule
Great employees
Salary
Retail on the floor
Retail/Sales/Stocking (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yonkers, NY2018, október 18.
Retail on the floor filling up then stocking the merchandise back in the stock room I would switch around the floor I worked the men’s section in both stores
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work for part-time or extra income.
Retail Sales Associate/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, október 18.
Macy's is a great place to work on a part-time basis when needed, I don't mind working here but it is very stressful on my health standing for long periods of time. I am looking for a Clerical position with very little standing and at least maybe a place of education or legal.
Customer Interaction
Kontra érvek
Standing for long periods of time.
My time as an employee at Macy's in Pleasanton, CA
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pleasanton, CA2018, október 17.
I feel that Macy's is an okay job to have. Unfortunately, I didn't have that much of a great experience. But it was mainly due to the environment, and those working there. I was employed there during the holiday season, and it was very hectic in the department(s) I was assigned to.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good work environment
Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yonkers, NY2018, október 14.
It was a great environment to work in. The staff was nice and helpful. We often got food brought in to celebrate how hard we worked and for reaching quotas. I like how every morning there is a staff meeting and workers are recognized for their hard work.
good work place
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Silverdale washington2018, október 13.
Macys was good to work for, but I didn't find that it pushed me. They ask a lot of their employees to just pay them the minimum wage in that state, and I think implementing some sort of commission reward system would be beneficial
N/a
Retail/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, október 11.
I loved working at the position i was in, doing stock and the quite time i had. I would recommend someone to work there and gain the experience and know more about the store.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love the retail experience at Macy's
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, október 8.
I've transitioned to different job positions such as Recovery Leader and Sales Associate. It's been a great learning experience handling the cash register, learning the proper way to communicate with customers, and handling the department fulfillment. It can be stressful but with a great team, it can be a wonderful time!
Great team
Kontra érvek
Not always the best management
Very Stop and Go
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, október 8.
I'll be honest, working at Macy's was fun, especially when you work in the intimates department, like I did. But they promise flexible schedules, and it was everything but flexible. I was given a hard-time when they scheduled me for a mandatory meeting on the day and time of my final exam in college. I had marked that day as a day I could not come in, and yet my manager scheduled me anyway. I had to involve HR and it sucked. I really hated leaving, but they honestly didn't give me a choice after a while. I was lucky to have the co-workers I did, and I loved working there. But I couldn't keep up with their crazy scheduling system.
awesome work environment
Kontra érvek
scheduling was like playing chess, management was not so great
Fun job
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, október 7.
The job itself was fun, seeing different people everyday makes the job even more worth it. You don't get stuck doing one thing there is always plenty of things to do while working there during the holidays.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
It completely sucks
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Medford, OR2018, október 1.
Everyone there is a rude. They try and make the new people do so much more than what they’re doing. Management doesn’t even care what others are doing. People go and shop on their shifts it’s just very unprofessional.
Rude people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Seasonal employment .. poor training ( but I worked 3 seasons so it got easier very competitive for sales but fun during the holidays
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, szeptember 28.
Poor training too busy to get us on the sales floor .. very competitive to open credit card ... stressful !! Fun place to work though for the holidays .. good discounts .. some
Of the
Managers were easier than others but if you smiled did
Your
Job
Problem
Discounts .. fun
Stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
N/a
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Bch, FL2018, szeptember 27.
Worked well with all co workers. Busy worked well with customers and employees. Always something to do. Recovery and replenished department... Learned alot within the company.
Busy pace
Didnt like commisson
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Exciting work environment constantly changing.
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waterbury, CT2018, szeptember 26.
There was never a hard part to the job. Each day had it's small stresses but the rewards were much greater. What I loved was being able to keep up with the current trends considering my department was juniors. I loved helping people to find exactly what they were looking for and take the stress out of the shopping experience. I've always loved putting things together and having customers leave happier than when they arrived, That is what made the days at Macy's great.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van