Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandiser

555 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Fun place to work
Merchandise Handlet (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, június 5.
Great place to work. Great coworkers. Great customer. Clean store. Beautiful clothes. Great recognition. Great sales and discounts.Great picnics on family days. The best Christmas decorations and trees in any department store.
Pro érvek
People sales and discounts.
Can't think of any
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there for 38 years and would still be there if my position wasn't eliminated
Visual Merchandise Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Appleton, WI2017, június 3.
Macys is a fun environment to work in. Feels like family. Liked everything except the nights and weekends. The company is ever changing to keep profitable.
compensation and environment
Kontra érvek
lots of nights and weekends working
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work day was extremely boring
General Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Trumbull, CT2017, május 31.
Most managers were no where to be found working out on the floors, or even at all if they were ever needed for assistance. I was basically told what to do at the beginning of my shift with the bare minimal supplied needed to complete the given task. The employees were nice, most minded their business and just clocked out at the end of the day. The supervisor was a bit diva-ish and would very much so demand of you what she would like to have done and in what way.
Pro érvek
I enjoyed the customers and decorating was always a fun escape.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, bad management, poor hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sweatshop proudly made in the USA
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  downtown Portland2017, május 30.
A star for Macy's is too generous,you ought to have a minus system.Horrible company.Inept management on and on.The only thing that kept me going was the people I worked with and I actually like the position.Awful company run away from it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
team working environment
Merchandising Team (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond Heights, MO2017, május 27.
a typical day early morning shift consist of getting all merchandise in proper position before the store opened. If completed before store opens, then each team member is a assigned their own task.
Retail
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hurst, TX2017, május 23.
Great hours during peak season.

Slow season is good and you can pick and advertise shifts not desired.

Management is okay

Never has a HR person available.
Lunch Hour, friendly atmosphere
cut hours
Bad bad bad
Merchandise Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Corpus Christi, TX2017, május 19.
Nepotism runs rampart at the local level. Office personal is all related on way or another. If higher up wants the job you hold for one of their family or friends you will be fired.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Positive and fast job advancement
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Morrow, GA2017, május 16.
I really enjoyed working at Macy's. Fast job advancement. Easy going people to work with and for. Gives you the opportunity to pick up other shifts and more hours.
I love Macy's
Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Troy, MI2017, május 15.
Working in sales or merchandising can be stressful. A nice place to work but the rate of pay isn't worth the stress it can create. Christmas time like every other department store can be very hectic.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Hard to become a a full time employee
Munkahelyi kultúra
Merchandise support job was fast paced but usually fun
Merchandise Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alton, IL2017, május 14.
We started at 6:00 a.m. and did most of the work before the store was open and typically went home around 10 or 11 a.m.
Certain days we would unpack merchandise from a truck, which we then had to put out on the selling floor.
Other days were spent setting sales and changing prices.
Pro érvek
Plenty of work to do in the course of your shift
Kontra érvek
Management was not very involved
Very calm environment
Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valley Stream, NY2017, május 12.
This was actually my first job in merchandising and is actually the reason I started to love being behind the scenes in retail. I would recommend it to any one who was interested in what merchandising is all about, this is a great entry level job.
fun place
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ventura, CA2017, május 10.
great place to work part time if a student or need a second job
great for teenagers or to get experience in the sales field. Lots of opportunity to move in different departments
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great store, fewer great employees
Seasonal Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, május 10.
A typical day on the job was maintaining the stock and the aisles. One would learn how to quickly navigate and adjust to the environment of a fast-paced job setting; while helping customers find what they were looking for. Management was either too biased with certain employees or lacking in restriction or direction, along with racial discrimination. The workplace itself was fairly happy, most employees got along and many worked very well together. The hardest part was the lack of direction and all around biased nature of management, at times it was hard to understand what they wanted to be done or what was to be done since so little was set up; When management didn't approve of certain employees they'd punish them with little to no hours or give them more tasks than one could do alone.
The most enjoyable part of the job was talking with the customers and helping them out. Working with other co-workers that were lively and upbeat despite management.
Pro érvek
Friendly employes, great customer service
Kontra érvek
short to no breaks, lack luster management
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was the people that make the store worth being at.
Sign Lead with Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, PA2017, május 10.
Macy's was a great place to work and I enjoyed my 4 years there. I was able to go from seasonal to full-time in a very short time and was even pushed to go further. However, they decided to close our store and knew that I would not be with the same team so ended my career at Macy's. The people I worked with on my support team were the best and they are the reason I stayed as long as I did. The work was great and I learned something everyday but it was truely the people that made it worth working,
So fun and supportive
Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2017, május 9.
I made lots of friends working here. I was completely easy, comfortable and flexible. Our managers cared about their workers and were extremely friendly.
Good job
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palm Desert, CA2017, május 8.
It's a great job to work at if you want to be in a safe company. They treat their employees well. The department I worked in was not the best department to work in. Other than that it's a great job.
Meetings weekly
Stressful
happy fun hardworking
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, május 3.
a typical day at macy's is fun the people are great everybody work hard its so many things u can learn working there helping people learning from peopl
Macys
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, május 2.
I absolutely disliked working for this particular facility. the pay was not good for everything they had me doing, the hours were horrible and the management only scheduled me once or twice every two weeks
It's ok
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mays Landing, NJ2017, május 2.
It's a good place to start if you need a place of employment. Weekly pay is always great. Depending on what position you play you're day will be full. Hardest part can be dealing with difficult customers. It's fairly easy work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very fancy and pricey merchadise, very fast paced, and fun
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, április 25.
the typical work at macys is fast paced but very doable the work is not hard and co- workers give you help when you need it. ive learned hard work and patience pays off. sometimes the management can be a bit off due to it being so busy. even though theres nothing really hard about the job. there tends to be a lot of confusion and i would say thats would be the hardest part. the most enjoyable part about the job is the chance to meet new people and experince different customers.
Pro érvek
great work hours and breaks
Kontra érvek
fast paced and sometimes the schedule isnt certain

Átfogó minősítés