Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandiser

747 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 031 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Macys
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  The Woodlands, TX2018, március 15.
A typical day consists of unloading trucks by morning and getting merchandise displayed in proper location, I learned a lot that I didn't know about various goods. The culture was a mature one
the hardest part of the job would have been trying to unload merchandise and have it out of the way before the store opened
Close to home
not much customer interaction
Munkahelyi kultúra
Been fast and productive.
Merchandising Support Polo (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, március 14.
The job was folding and stock merchandise with fast process, help the customer anytime and help other brands, also organizing and cleaning with store need it .
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
working with different people in different department.
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  woodland hills, california2018, március 12.
The hardest part of the job is waking up at 5.30 AM.
The most enjoyably part of the job is team working .
The management is very nice and try to help to everybody.
waking up too early.
team working
Fast paced
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Douglasville, GA2018, március 5.
Seasonal position. Could be worse. Pay was horrible. schedule was too but it worked for me. Usually worked less than five hours. Lots of walking and lifting.
Great Seasonal Job
Seasonal Retail Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Texas2018, március 4.
I would clock in at 5 AM or 6 AM and clock out at 10 AM, 12 PM or 2 PM depending on what needed to get done. I would help replenish, recover and help with markdowns on two sections of the store like children's and men. I would also back stock clothes that would not fit on the floor. I would occasionally come in contact with customers when they had a question or needed me to look for something for them. I worked on Christmas eve and Black Friday. Everyone is expected to come in during 4 day inventory; beginning of January the whole store is filled with workers working overnight counting the merchandise and recording it. I was glad coming in to work every day that it was a shock when they decided to let me go. I got the message when the supervisor stopped putting me on the schedule, it would have been nice if they had told me in advance.
1 hour lunch, 30 minute breaks, free food during the holiday
Munkahelyi kultúra
Is was fun to work there
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Skokie, IL2018, február 28.
I started at 4 to 11am. I made sure all the merchandise were out there for the customer. Change the new price on the merchandise, put up new sales for the day. Answer any question that the customer have. The end of the day make sure the dock room is clean and made sure all the merchandise is put away.
HAD LUNCH WITH THE BOSS
NOT ENOUGH MONEY
macys merchandising
Merchandiser -restocking (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, CA 948062018, február 26.
A day on the at Macy would usually consist of clocking in at 6:30. From there i get my task and report to our designated area. We restock itiems up untilll 12 and return back within 35 mins. After break i contiue to work up until 2 to complete 8 hours of work and exit through the employee entrance
lunch room, empoyee discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
Summary
MERCHANDISER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Georgia2018, február 25.
It’s not horrible. The interview was easy. The job was not difficult and as long as you pay attention to the training you’ll be fine. But the pay was better than most. It wasn’t minimum wage.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Visual Merchandising Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2018, február 22.
The whole interviewing preposse was short, that was a plus. I would recommend to ask more questions. The training was longer then expected. It took three days.
I was a part time Employee as a Merchandiser
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Des Peres, MO2018, február 22.
I loved being a Merchandiser at Macy's and learning about the various Clothes Designers.
Great Place to work, a professional friendly environment.
Manager's worked side by side with you if the store was busy.
Macy's believe in rewarding their employee's with Macy's cash/store coupons, with daily drawings.
The Manager's would often surprise the Employees and serve breakfast, that they actually prepared or have luncheon, to say thanks for your hard work.
I miss working at Macy's!
Great Day Time Hours
Kontra érvek
I had to work some weekends
Munkahelyi kultúra
not a good environment to work in
Men's Private Label Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Costa Mesa, CA2018, február 21.
have worked at the company for almost 5 years and it was the worst time i had spent there. people never really took anyone serious and managers had favorites. They are bad at giving raises, they don;t seem fair at all as a company.
paid vacation
dont pay you fairly
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked with great people. Macy's offers great benefits.
Merchandising Signing (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cambridge, MA2018, február 21.
Typical day for the position I did was not hard. I arrived and usebed any cash register available to clock in. I was required to go through a security door to get to assigned work location. Excellent workplace culture, worked with extremely knowledgeable personnel. Although given applicable opportunity to take breaks, the kind of work I did required me to be on my feet. Some assignments allowed me to sit.
Pro érvek
I was hired and took seasonal work.
Kontra érvek
I had no complaints at all.
OK place to work.
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Webster, TX2018, február 20.
Starting Macy's I already had about 2 years of Retail experience. It was nice but kind of boring tedious work in comparison to my previous workplace..
Munkahelyi kultúra
Exciting and rewarding place to work.
Merchandising Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2018, február 18.
Great work culture and management.Very educational and developmental. Would return if the right position was to become available. Co-workers very helpful and well informed.
Education and developmental opportunities
Kontra érvek
lack of consistent scheduling.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Happy place to work with nice people
Support Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, február 15.
Management was cool, I got along well with my supervisor as well with my co workers. The most enjoyable part of my job was coming in and feeling welcomed
Good Environment, poor policy
Flex Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  United States2018, február 12.
Great place to work at, but regularly change policies/etc and aren't always clear at times. Some employees are super rude and not ever reprimanded for it.
Fun
Merchandising, Lead Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, február 10.
I love working here it pained me to leave but i needed to go back to school and be with my family at the time. But my time there was amazing they make all department feel united and as if everyone is important.
a stressful working environment
Assistant Merchandise Planner II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, február 9.
its a fast pace working environment , people are generally friendly and work as a team. The company does provide good amount of training to grow their employees.
good benefits
stressful working schedule
Great job
Merchandiser/Mens furm relocation to Fl (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cheektowaga, NY2018, február 9.
The field holds no surprises. Retail is hard and task could chang daily. But that's what's I love. It's the Sterling stone to open more doors. The managers rock and are will to flex schedules when needed. heavy lifting at times. But hey i live talking and being a part of a team.
flexible hours
better pay
fun workplace
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Livingston, NJ2018, február 8.
fixing clothes on the tables, cleaning the fitting rooms, wrapped gifts, the hardest part was keeping up around the holidays when you get sent to gift wrap...
discount on merchandise
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van