Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandiser

580 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Fun workplace
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Waldorf, MD2017, augusztus 5.
For the past few years I worked at Macy's they tend to expose you to a bunch of other task to help you get comfortable for a first attempt to expand your work experience.
Inconsiderate place to work
Lead Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  DC2017, augusztus 3.
Weekly pay is honestly the best thing about this place. They over work you but under pay you. If youre great at your job, PERFECT! Theyll get you to do other people job too. They constantly hire new employees but dont give them hours for weeks to months at a time.
Weekly pay.
Lack of hours, low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
okay place to work
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Modesto, CA2017, augusztus 1.
pay isn't that great and they cant afford to give enough hours to everyone. only 12 hour work weeks. I wouldn't apply or work here again considering the work avaliable
Fun and Welcoming Environment
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2017, július 31.
Working with Macy's was a pleasure and I enjoyed working there. My Supervisor and the employee's was very nice and kind. I learned how to multi-task. Easy to understand what you need to do.
Pro érvek
Sometimes you get to go home early and you learn new stuff as well
Sometimes you work overtime
Fun place to work
Merchandise Placement Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Joliet, IL2017, július 25.
I had a lot of opportunity for advancement which I did take advantage of. The hours and scheduling could become very complicated during the holidays.
Very competitive
Visual Merchandising Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paramus, NJ2017, július 23.
130 mile R/T daily commute; worked 8-10 hours daily. On a daily basis reviewed, managed, and updated assigned areas (Menswear, Accessories & Cosmetics). Read E-mail, and responded, as needed. Reported to Management daily, as needed. Responded to calls for new store openings, renovations, seasonal/departmental prototypes and set ups. Interviewed and hired seasonal staff for Holiday set up, September 2000. The hardest part of the job of course was the commute, but I knew at the end of the day that I did the best I was very good at.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Long commute
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
great work environment
Merchandising Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Culver City, CA2017, július 23.
Great work environment. Management is knowledgeable and willing to help new employees learn.

a typical work day is arriving at 6:30a and organizing new merchandise and Process merchandise to floor ready standards. I assist the Merchandise Team Lead with the placement of merchandise on the sales floor.

Other Operational duties include floor moves, replenishment, inventory; shortage control, stockroom organization, and markdowns. Perform other duties as assigned such as Signing, Fulfillment and BOPS process.
i like to work in macys
merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hialeah, FL2017, július 23.
i was a sale supervisor open credit card, fix rounder,set up sales events ,call customer for invite them to come for special sales handle cash ,and inventory.
flexible
NA
Munkahelyi kultúra
I do my work effectively and pride wirk well with my co-workers
Merchandising (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2017, július 21.
Work well on my merchandise ensuring stock is on the floor. I keep my area neat and in order. I speak to management on a daily bases make sure stock is current and up to date
Pro érvek
Bag hunger free lunches or breakfast
Not enough hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Macys
Team Member, Merchandising and Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburg, CA2017, július 18.
For their seasonal positions it was very easy to pick up and trade schedules. They had great flexibility with hours, as well they have good employee moral.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and a great place to work in.
Merchandise Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2017, július 15.
I would usually do my job of just gathering the cosmetics flatbed and just place the merchandise in the correct stockroom location. The co-workers were fun to be around with because they made your day more fun, and the manager understood what the employees were going through and tried to uplift their spirits with fun activities.
Pro érvek
Receive 20% discount on merchandise and sometimes even more.
Kontra érvek
Sometimes you are needed to go in at 4 a.m.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Visual Merchandising
Visual Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Macy's2017, július 11.
Working in visual merchandising can be rewarding because there is quite a bit of room for your own creative expression. And you don't have to deal with customers. The visual people I worked with were really great and friendly and my manager was really reasonable and great too. Others in the store I can't say the same about, most of the associates are plain miserable. Also the company is changing a lot and they are taking shortcuts everywhere to save money and it shows in everything. So much has changed just in the three years I was there and it's just being more and more degraded, sadly. I wouldn't recommend working at Macy's because of the negative working environment and there is just a feeling of hopelessness when you walk through the doors.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours, decent pay, a bit of creative expression, some friendly associates and managers.
Kontra érvek
Miserable environment, very lazy associates throughout the store, phony and pretentious executives.
It's easygoing
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, július 9.
There really isn't any big cons or anything. As long as you do your work you'll be fine. Workplace culture in the two stores I've worked in has been that they go at a nice pace in order to get the work done. Management has been very cool to me, so I have no real complaints. Hours are there if you look for them.
Easygoing
Busy
Merchandising/Visual/Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, július 8.
Its a very busy job will keep you on your toes from when you come in until you leave. You will learn all about the different designers and their goals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is poor, however it was a good team.
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Trumbull, CT2017, július 8.
Macy's just needed for people to be able to finish the job that they had and let the workers know what they needed to do and let them have sales be good.
20% discount over all items, nice breaks
No professionalism
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work if you work two jobs.
Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palmdale, CA2017, július 7.
This was my first job, worked early in the morning. Usually at 6-10:30 AM. Then would go to my second job. Usually got around 16 hrs a week. More during the holidays.
Pro érvek
Sometimes we would get free snacks.
Kontra érvek
When we had new merchandisers, they would get more hrs for training and what not. So you would get lower hours.
one of the best
Men's Merchandise Lead and Visual (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, június 29.
this is one of the best companies to work for I just wish they would work better with their associate and help out with the time and if you need a day off
Work place.
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, június 23.
The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to help and greet customers and them leaving with a smile on there face. The most that I have learn from Macy's is to be very organized.
Kontra érvek
Not many hours, not enough workers.
Not enough hours
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, június 21.
Not enough hours given there given to the favorites
management to erratic
no guidence
they only use you when your needed
i am looking for more hours and when the old Operations Manager left everything feel apart alot of the team left because she left
they did her wrong so i don't blame her for leaving
to many chiefs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Tiring and sometimes stressful work place
Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington State2017, június 18.
I worked in merchandising and had to wake up early and organize products and update sales prices. Whenever there was a big sale would be the most busiest and most stressful because we clean after the costumers and make sure the store is ready before it opens.You work in a team environment with goals and you have paid training.
Pro érvek
Get discounts on top of discounts on Macy's products, there are chances for overtime
Kontra érvek
on call position, sometimes don't work for majority of the week, stressful

Átfogó minősítés