Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandiser

747 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 002 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mid-level clothing retailer struggling in a changing retail world
Signing and Merchandising Teams (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ventura, CA2018, április 25.
Macy's is a company with a historic reputation that it is struggling to keep in a fast changing retail environment. Many of the things that built the company's reputation are being swept away by a new generation of consumers who demand different products, delivery systems, and company culture. As the company adjusts to the new demands, it has created a tense work environment where you are trying to do your best work to maintain the Macy's image while not being sure if your services will still be needed next month, or if your position will just disappear.
Pro érvek
Great discount program for employees
Kontra érvek
Changing retail environment causes stress of uncertain job future
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Horrible managment.
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, április 22.
They offered me a job then put me Behind a register with only two days of some training BY MYSELF, after they told me I would NEVER be alone,PLUS,the job I applied for was not to be behind a register and when I asked they said it was only for me to learn how to use a register,after that I would be working on the floor organizing merchandise and making the place look clean.Do not bother to apply if you want a job where you are going to enjoy,very stressful for minimum wage.
Discounts
Poor managment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Star Rewrds from a good company
Seasonal Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westland, MI2018, április 21.
I enjoyed working at Macy's . The staff and management were great. The discounts were phenomenal
Work was hard but you had what you needed to do your job
discounts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fun workplace
MERCHANDISING (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paramus, NJ2018, április 21.
The most enjoyable part of this job was how welcoming and nice the co-workers were. Also, how well they train you before putting you to work so that you're prepared. The store is big so there's always something to do. You will never get bored.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun workplace full of creativity
Karen Scott Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, április 20.
It was amazing working for Macy's and the visual team. You get to design mannequins from the ground up, from all types of different clothing companies, from Michael Kors to the Club Room.
Dynamic Place to Work
Assistant Merchandise Planner (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, április 19.
Macy's emphasizes a creative working environment with a great work life balance. Macy's emphasizes customer focused decisions and is a great place to grow your career.
Work-Life Balance
Low Salary for NYC
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a ver good job for starter, if you work hard enough you will earn higher title
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Paramus, NJ2018, április 19.
Ask any manager for questions or tasks each day. Always take care of your areas and clean them. Merchandise or customers that come in should be processed and be helped with.
fun place
Fashion Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palm Desert, CA2018, április 19.
its a good place too work good mgr an sales people.
i like the work all ways busy.most the customer a good plenty of work to go around for the team. i would tell freinds
It was an ok place
Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2018, április 7.
I would love to go back under different circumstances. The other employees were very nice to work with but I don't know if I'd go back only because of the pay as and the work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
macys
Merchandiser Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hurst, TX2018, április 6.
I had to be there early in the morning and the hours were long and the pay was not great. I liked my coworkers but I was there before opening and they did not not turn the aircordinting
Munkahelyi kultúra
Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laguna Hills, CA2018, április 3.
Easy work, but a lot of workload and small pay. Nice coworkers and bosses.
The best part ot the work was learning new skills like pricing, and branding...
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Great place
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wheaton, MD2018, április 3.
I work here while I was in college. At the Montgomery mall, And the Wheaton mall Macy’s is where I worked. I would work with them again if I had to. The management was friendly and always willing to help or train you.
Store events
Retail hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Director of Omni Channel Merchandise Planning (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, április 2.
Excellent place to work. Great opportunity for advancement. Long hours but if you work hard, you can be rewarded. Never a dull moment. Sometimes it is hard to get things done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
not a fun place to work anymore
Merchandiser in mens furnishings (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redmond, WA2018, március 29.
I think I've said everything I need to about Macys. I don't believe there is much future there for this company. It's depressing to work for a company that is sliding downhill.
Pro érvek
my hours were pretty flexable most of the time.
no future
Productive yet clumsy workplace
Support/Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2018, március 29.
The store is very productive but management is very clumsy in the store and there is no professionalism shown. Management needs to get their act together before this store runs out of business.
Pro érvek
flexible hours, having a job
Kontra érvek
MTM's don't know what they're doing half the time and show disrespect to associates, Leads in women and mens departments are disrespectful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the best place to work at
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhattan Beach, CA2018, március 22.
When I worked here as a merchandiser the hours were limited because I was on-call. As a result, I worked less than 10 hrs. a week and at some point I didn't work at all for 3 weeks. The workers are nice and friendly but working here is not the best in terms of hours.
No career advancement opportunities
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2018, március 22.
Macy's is trying to keep open and has laid off/closed stores, so little career opportunities are available. The work environment has changed to do more with less people and it has left employee moral low.
Great Discounts
Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Live communication with customers, cool things and a lot of interesting skills.
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rt. 6 Scranton-Carbondale Hwy, Scranton, PA 185082018, március 18.
• Created product presentations and communication plans for new product assortments
• Recognized for resetting shelf integrity
• Operating computer programs
• Operating a scanner and printer to label product
• Pulling orders and packaging product
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
great learning experiences
MERCHANDISER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018, március 16.
Great management and teamwork. Not many opportunities for advancement . Macy's has a great atmosphere . The supervisors are awesome, they don't just give orders to work they work with you to execute floor plans and sales. Their goals daily are often met because of the employees and supervisors, It's fun and exciting..
Pro érvek
Learning new things and helping people enjoy shopping
Kontra érvek
The pay and raises could be better
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a little out of control
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, március 15.
From the customers to the co workers it was a little hectic during the time i was there which was seasonal around thanksgiving and black friday. Hopefully it has calmed down a substantial amount.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van