Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandiser

700 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 886 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fast-paced work environment.
On Call Merchandiser/Selling Floor Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, január 31.
Exciting, requires a lot of physical activity, standing all day. and I am very happy because I lose weight. I don't need to go to the gym or park for exercise.
no communication
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, január 30.
would not want to retire working at macys. will not recommend nobody to work there. lack of comunnication is bad. managers are never found when need it
Easy job, relaxing
MERCHANDISING (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brandon, FL2018, január 30.
Fun job, all you're doing it stocking clothes and placing them on display. You would even finish before your shift is over. I wanted more hours so I started taking on more shifts that involve different positions. The more you know the more shifts you can pick up on. I picked up fulfillment and picking which is just packing and shipping items. I prefer that because it keeps me busy and I get to work with my hands. Picking items can be fun because it's like a scavenger hunt, its fun when you can actually find the item.
Free food, Employee discount, Chances to earn Macy's money
Low pay, Not enough hours, Fake and stuck up emplpoyees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love the fast pace and constant moving
Merchandiser lead full time (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2018, január 28.
Love working early morning hours, setting up floors with new merchandise, working with customers during store openings, being able to mover from one job to another everyday keeps it exciting
Munkahelyi kultúra
slow/fast paced, store constantly changes departments, not very friendly
Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Granada Hills, CA2018, január 27.
My expectations for working at Macy's were not met by a lot. At first it was okay, I got okay hours and occasionally full-time shifts. After 3rd week, I git hours cut off, poor management system, most staff was unfriendly. Although my experience wasn't so pleasant, I did learn how to be in merchandise and how to set up the departments and learned about sales and damages.
Pro érvek
employee discounts, airplane ticket/vacation discounts
Kontra érvek
not flexible, poor work environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is the average retail store not good not bad.
Merchandise Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Covina, CA2018, január 22.
Retail for the most part is the same everywhere Macy's is no different. They are open all holidays except for Christmas and Easter for now so you can't plan family time let alone trips on holidays. Considering how much you pay for your health insurance benefits the pay is low. The store managers control the atmosphere of the store if they're poor and are inconsistent in their ways the rest of the management team is the same or worse which can make for a disengaging environment. The majority of the associates are helpful with one another and pleasant to work with.
Pro érvek
Work is fun customers are great.
Pay, benefits
Horrible place to work
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Mateo, CA2018, január 20.
You work your way up to senior management just to get demoted again. The pay at the senior management level was a livable wage but the workload was very stressful.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Comfortable work environment
Support Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, január 18.
All the people were incredibly nice and welcoming, even though it was very fast paced there was always a manager on the floor who would have answers to any questions.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours and nice people
Kontra érvek
no sitting for a long amount of time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Merchandiser and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buffalo, NY2018, január 18.
Loved to work there. Was fun and keeps you doing something always. Great people to work with. Awesome management they're always willing to help you with anything that you need.
Very friendly associates.
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Merritt Island, FL2018, január 18.
Very nice working environment, very nice associates. Some weeks I get 9 hours and others I've gotten 43 hours, all depending on the time of year. Some annoying things here and there but overall a very good job.
Very friendly staff
Lack of hours
Part-Time Temp Job
Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, január 11.
Was good for a temporary position, but working 430am-9am three days a week isn't something to live off of. There wasn't much advancement in the role either.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did not work there long
Merchandising flex/Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roseville, MN2018, január 11.
In the time I worked in the retail store, I did meet some great people, working Part time while in school, the job gave me great flexibility and was able to work with my schedule, I only worked mornings so I was in and out by 3:30pm which was great.
Fun workplace
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paramus, NJ2018, január 6.
its a great place to work staff is real helpful. Its busy on the daily basis. I had the best experience my manager was great. I learned so much from working at macys.
Macy's
Selling Floor Support Assc./Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2018, január 3.
I love the company & love working for them..Everyone's experience working for the company so i can only speak about..Great workplace,great management,great hours & great co-workers & great convienient location.
Hated it
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Torrance, CA 905032018, január 1.
I started off as a cool job but just did not like how things changed so much. It was not stable and takes to long to become full time. Management was not the nicest either
Learning new job
Macy's Retail Merchandise (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, december 18.
Teaching coworker Sign language

Great Socials
free snack sometimes
need extra paids
Working at Macy's was nice
Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FL2017, december 18.
I enjoyed working with my co-workers, a typical day at Macy's is filled with working on taking plastic of merchandises and boxing the truck that comes in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very nice place to work
Merchandising (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FL2017, december 11.
Working in Merchandising is a great job for anyone looking for their first job. Everyone there is friendly and the hours are flexible. I'd like to mention that I've been there for almost two years now and I don't feel like I'm going anywhere, and as a Fashion student, I would like to move on to something bigger with more learning opportunities.
management needs help
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2017, december 10.
management sucked! they need to learn how to communicate better and not talk down to their employees. The managers are so focused on making sure that associates arent standing aroound talking while they're just standing around doing nothing.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great manager
merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York State2017, december 10.
Best manager I've had yet, flexible with scheduling and everyone is kind, managers appreciative of employees, food provided on black Friday
Old buildings and the problems that come with it
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van