Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandiser

717 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 25 563 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
It was an ok place
Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2018, április 7.
I would love to go back under different circumstances. The other employees were very nice to work with but I don't know if I'd go back only because of the pay as and the work
macys
Merchandiser Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hurst, TX2018, április 6.
I had to be there early in the morning and the hours were long and the pay was not great. I liked my coworkers but I was there before opening and they did not not turn the aircordinting
Munkahelyi kultúra
Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laguna Hills, CA2018, április 3.
Easy work, but a lot of workload and small pay. Nice coworkers and bosses.
The best part ot the work was learning new skills like pricing, and branding...
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great place
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wheaton, MD2018, április 3.
I work here while I was in college. At the Montgomery mall, And the Wheaton mall Macy’s is where I worked. I would work with them again if I had to. The management was friendly and always willing to help or train you.
Store events
Retail hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Director of Omni Channel Merchandise Planning (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, április 2.
Excellent place to work. Great opportunity for advancement. Long hours but if you work hard, you can be rewarded. Never a dull moment. Sometimes it is hard to get things done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
not a fun place to work anymore
Merchandiser in mens furnishings (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redmond, WA2018, március 29.
I think I've said everything I need to about Macys. I don't believe there is much future there for this company. It's depressing to work for a company that is sliding downhill.
Pro érvek
my hours were pretty flexable most of the time.
no future
Productive yet clumsy workplace
Support/Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2018, március 29.
The store is very productive but management is very clumsy in the store and there is no professionalism shown. Management needs to get their act together before this store runs out of business.
Pro érvek
flexible hours, having a job
Kontra érvek
MTM's don't know what they're doing half the time and show disrespect to associates, Leads in women and mens departments are disrespectful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the best place to work at
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhattan Beach, CA2018, március 22.
When I worked here as a merchandiser the hours were limited because I was on-call. As a result, I worked less than 10 hrs. a week and at some point I didn't work at all for 3 weeks. The workers are nice and friendly but working here is not the best in terms of hours.
No career advancement opportunities
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2018, március 22.
Macy's is trying to keep open and has laid off/closed stores, so little career opportunities are available. The work environment has changed to do more with less people and it has left employee moral low.
Great Discounts
Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Live communication with customers, cool things and a lot of interesting skills.
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rt. 6 Scranton-Carbondale Hwy, Scranton, PA 185082018, március 18.
• Created product presentations and communication plans for new product assortments
• Recognized for resetting shelf integrity
• Operating computer programs
• Operating a scanner and printer to label product
• Pulling orders and packaging product
great learning experiences
MERCHANDISER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018, március 16.
Great management and teamwork. Not many opportunities for advancement . Macy's has a great atmosphere . The supervisors are awesome, they don't just give orders to work they work with you to execute floor plans and sales. Their goals daily are often met because of the employees and supervisors, It's fun and exciting..
Pro érvek
Learning new things and helping people enjoy shopping
Kontra érvek
The pay and raises could be better
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a little out of control
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, március 15.
From the customers to the co workers it was a little hectic during the time i was there which was seasonal around thanksgiving and black friday. Hopefully it has calmed down a substantial amount.
Macys
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  The Woodlands, TX2018, március 15.
A typical day consists of unloading trucks by morning and getting merchandise displayed in proper location, I learned a lot that I didn't know about various goods. The culture was a mature one
the hardest part of the job would have been trying to unload merchandise and have it out of the way before the store opened
Close to home
not much customer interaction
Munkahelyi kultúra
Been fast and productive.
Merchandising Support Polo (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, március 14.
The job was folding and stock merchandise with fast process, help the customer anytime and help other brands, also organizing and cleaning with store need it .
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
working with different people in different department.
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  woodland hills, california2018, március 12.
The hardest part of the job is waking up at 5.30 AM.
The most enjoyably part of the job is team working .
The management is very nice and try to help to everybody.
waking up too early.
team working
Fast paced
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Douglasville, GA2018, március 5.
Seasonal position. Could be worse. Pay was horrible. schedule was too but it worked for me. Usually worked less than five hours. Lots of walking and lifting.
Great Seasonal Job
Seasonal Retail Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Texas2018, március 4.
I would clock in at 5 AM or 6 AM and clock out at 10 AM, 12 PM or 2 PM depending on what needed to get done. I would help replenish, recover and help with markdowns on two sections of the store like children's and men. I would also back stock clothes that would not fit on the floor. I would occasionally come in contact with customers when they had a question or needed me to look for something for them. I worked on Christmas eve and Black Friday. Everyone is expected to come in during 4 day inventory; beginning of January the whole store is filled with workers working overnight counting the merchandise and recording it. I was glad coming in to work every day that it was a shock when they decided to let me go. I got the message when the supervisor stopped putting me on the schedule, it would have been nice if they had told me in advance.
1 hour lunch, 30 minute breaks, free food during the holiday
Munkahelyi kultúra
Is was fun to work there
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Skokie, IL2018, február 28.
I started at 4 to 11am. I made sure all the merchandise were out there for the customer. Change the new price on the merchandise, put up new sales for the day. Answer any question that the customer have. The end of the day make sure the dock room is clean and made sure all the merchandise is put away.
HAD LUNCH WITH THE BOSS
NOT ENOUGH MONEY
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
macys merchandising
Merchandiser -restocking (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, CA 948062018, február 26.
A day on the at Macy would usually consist of clocking in at 6:30. From there i get my task and report to our designated area. We restock itiems up untilll 12 and return back within 35 mins. After break i contiue to work up until 2 to complete 8 hours of work and exit through the employee entrance
lunch room, empoyee discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
Summary
MERCHANDISER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Georgia2018, február 25.
It’s not horrible. The interview was easy. The job was not difficult and as long as you pay attention to the training you’ll be fine. But the pay was better than most. It wasn’t minimum wage.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van