Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandiser

741 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 26 682 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Good Experience
Merchandising support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sugar Land, TX2018, május 25.
Macy's is a great place to work. I learned a lot and enjoyed coming to work. The environment was positive and the employees were supportive. It was a joy coming to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Macy’s is a great place to work.
Merchandise (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomington, MN2018, május 23.
At Macy’s, I worked with nice people and was able to learn a lot. I worked exclusively at Levi’s Vendor. I really enjoyed working there, the customers were friendly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
seasonal part -time job
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Canoga Park, CA2018, május 22.
It was my first job in USA.
It was interesting and useful.
During holiday season my work was hectic and exhausting.
During august till November my duties were very simple and easy to accomplish.
But sometimes cashiers were rude and unprofessional toward merchandisers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
fun place to work
SHOE SUPPORT MERCHANDISER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oak Brook, IL2018, május 22.
working at macys was fun. You went to work, the work was easy and simple and no one bothered you. I enjoyed the people I worked with I was a very friendly place to work. the management toward the end was questionable but I would work there again.
Low rate paid
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2018, május 21.
It was a creative job if you like fashion and you dont need to work to hard to survive. Otherwise not the best place to work paid rate to low, hours inconsistent for you to have a normal life living.
Pro érvek
% off when purchases was perform
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, no benefits for part timers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Workplace is enjoyable and able to know all the prices
Assists Merchandise Team Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ 073102018, május 19.
I enjoy my time at Macy's but I need something I can depend on. Working low pay doesn't help pay my bills, combined with low hours. I like a job that is challenging and I can advance in my career. I start work at 6 am and I enjoy having the rest of the day to myself. I have learned so much working in this department, which is different than being on the register. It has given me a new skill.
Discounts, early shirts
low pay, minimal hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Fun and challenging work
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Modesto, CA2018, május 15.
I loved working during Christmas because I had lots of hours.
I love marking down items in the store. I like my coworkers we are a great team. I like working on the Doc unloading, stocking and applying tags.
Coworkers are great
Not enough hours or pay
Fun place to work for.
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flint, MI2018, május 14.
But the hours were inconsistant. You didn't know when you were going to be scheduled, or if at all for periods at a time. I loved what I did there, but the only times we were scheduled to work (worth even going into work for) was during a sale, or holidays, as I was just a merchandiser. This is the only complaint I had about working for Macy's.
Great people
Scheduling conflicts
Poor work environment
Merchandise Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Altamonte Springs, FL2018, május 9.
It was a nice place to work until they laid off people and expected the same customer service to be given. There was never enough associates working to get the job done. Associates were very unhappy and called out on a regular basis which made to working conditions poor.
employee discount
Kontra érvek
schedule posted on Friday fot the week begining on Sunday.Poor work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not enough hours for support staff
Fashion Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, május 8.
Overall the team managers are really supportive and make the work experience fun. However the company as a whole is very unrealistic when giving the stores support teams hours to complete the workload projects. They do not give the store enough hours to schedule people to complete the weeky task. And each week hours are different so you may work 30 hours one week then only get 18 hours the next. People have bills, mortgage, rent, car payment, medical insurance. When hours are so inconsistent we can’t afford to meet those expenses. It would be nice if they could understand what we do in the store and give the support staff the appropriate hours to successfully complete all of our weekly tasks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
An okay place for retail, not great management
Pricing Lead/Visual Merchandising (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flint, MI2018, május 5.
The place itself and the work is fine, but management isn't great at their jobs and it reflects poorly on the rest of the store. Granted, each store will be different.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
nice place to work
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Coral Springs, FL2018, május 2.
I was able to come to work early and if need be work another job afterwards to make extra cash. Work environment was good based on the supervisors personality and gel with employee.
discounts and employee recognition
lack of hours at times
nice schedule
Merchandising (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Rosa, CA 954012018, május 1.
The only good about working at Macy's is they work around your schedule. Working with the clients is also enjoyable. The employee discount is good too.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Consistently work flow and keep yourself busy
Recovery/Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV 891092018, április 29.
Pretty consistently work flow. Great customer service trainings for employees to be professional. Friendly and motivation work environment with great team spirit.
N/a
Merchandiser (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2018, április 27.
Macy's was a nice place to work, but it was the hours and the pay. The hours wasn't stable or enough to raise my kids. Macy's has nice management they will work with you under your circumstances but just don't push it overboard.
frienly environment
pay and hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and good place for work
Merchandiser, Jewelry (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Farmington, CT2018, április 25.
too much work with less payment good coworker, nice place
productive and good place for work i like the place the people i work with but the payment is very less for this kid of work
health care
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mid-level clothing retailer struggling in a changing retail world
Signing and Merchandising Teams (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ventura, CA2018, április 25.
Macy's is a company with a historic reputation that it is struggling to keep in a fast changing retail environment. Many of the things that built the company's reputation are being swept away by a new generation of consumers who demand different products, delivery systems, and company culture. As the company adjusts to the new demands, it has created a tense work environment where you are trying to do your best work to maintain the Macy's image while not being sure if your services will still be needed next month, or if your position will just disappear.
Pro érvek
Great discount program for employees
Kontra érvek
Changing retail environment causes stress of uncertain job future
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Horrible managment.
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, április 22.
They offered me a job then put me Behind a register with only two days of some training BY MYSELF, after they told me I would NEVER be alone,PLUS,the job I applied for was not to be behind a register and when I asked they said it was only for me to learn how to use a register,after that I would be working on the floor organizing merchandise and making the place look clean.Do not bother to apply if you want a job where you are going to enjoy,very stressful for minimum wage.
Discounts
Poor managment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Star Rewrds from a good company
Seasonal Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westland, MI2018, április 21.
I enjoyed working at Macy's . The staff and management were great. The discounts were phenomenal
Work was hard but you had what you needed to do your job
discounts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fun workplace
MERCHANDISING (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paramus, NJ2018, április 21.
The most enjoyable part of this job was how welcoming and nice the co-workers were. Also, how well they train you before putting you to work so that you're prepared. The store is big so there's always something to do. You will never get bored.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van