Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandiser

741 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 26 683 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Overall of the business
Merchandising (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chandler, AZ2018, augusztus 3.
Overall working at Macy's it is okay. the management depending on who it is they are very nice there are some who aren't very communicative and they don't acknowledge you. Secondly, when I was hired I did my orientation on the computer and then they just threw me out on the floor without no training at all kind of expecting you to know what you doing. Also if you go to one of their current Associates to get help on any work they are very rude and they have very bad attitudes and they expect you to know that already but how can you know something when they didn't train you?? also it seems like their current workers when they hire someone new they throw all their work on to the new workers and it's like they go missing I can have a question on something and you walk around the store you can't find them.

When they hire you they don't inform you on a lot of things and it makes it hard on you when it's time for you to do your job. My advice about working at Macy's is always ask questions, if you don't feel comfortable working with an Associates always go to your manager and see if they can put you with someone else and just always always ask questions and if they make it seem like you're supposed to know this already without them training you then make sure you confront them about that and try and get as much learning in as you can.
Some workers, pay, benefits
Kontra érvek
Associate, no training, attitudes from workers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
here
Merchandising Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, július 26.
didnt like working there never got fulltime just always parting not a fun place to work they over work u with low pay an low hours this place was not for me
Ok Job
Flex Merchandising Assoicate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2018, július 23.
The job is great for students who are in college, but the more you work there, your hard work is sometimes over looked and the more experience people get the credit.
Working with co-workers
pay, short breaks
cool
merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, július 22.
its a great start if you want a career in retail its a smooth pace that's easy to work staff is awesome you communicate with everyone so no one feels small
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Very good work experience
Merchandiser/ Signer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, július 13.
I liked working at Macy's because they try to build a community and they are very flexible. I felt like my supervisor tried to work with me on my schedule and they were not difficult. The work was not stressful and it is a great position for someone in school or with other life obligations.
Flexible and Resonable
They cut hours alot
productive fun work environment
Merchandiser/Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocala, FL2018, július 10.
Changing displays, dressing mannequins, setting tables, putting out new production made for a fun work environment. I love clothes so it was a fun job.
busy enviorment
no set schedules
Munkahelyi kultúra
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Rosa, CA2018, július 4.
I enjoyed working at Macys, I liked the role I was in and I made a lot of friends working there. The discount was a nice bonus while doing what I enjoyed for a living.
Excellent
Visual Merchandising Team (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NJ2018, június 29.
Absolutely a great company to work for. Staff was co-operative & friendly - management was excellent. I was able to work in the area I requested & the hours were perfect.
Excellent
Store Closed
Macy's
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mentor, OH2018, június 27.
I love my job at Macy's. My MTM is the best boss I ever had in my life, a real people person and hard worker. It can be stressful as there are many things to do and a high turnover rate. I was paid fairly for my education and it being retail.
People
Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Pretty good
Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, június 25.
Macy's is a fun place to work, the pay is decent, and so are the hours. When you work sales you can pick up shifts online throughout the whole store for hours, that was awesome. I think benefits are full time employees only :(
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and exciting place to work
Merchandise Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Honolulu, HI2018, június 25.
The manger I worked with was always so positive, was a motivator and which made the work fun and I woke up everyday excited and ready to work. Work was a bit challenging but used a lot of my creativity to solve problems and still get the work done right and in the time given.
Not the best experience
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, június 21.
Flex positions aren't the best. Instead of hiring a few people to become part time...they'll hire 10 more people to become flex. FLex means PRN basically. so you'll have 30 different people working 0-6 hours per week.
Non stressful
no hours
Cuts and more cuts
Visual Merchandise Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, WA2018, június 17.
I enjoyed my job but the company is making so many cuts that it is impossible for most people to meet deadlines and complete all the work they need to do on a daily basis. Most employees are frustrated with the lack of resources and people to get the job done correctly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Macys
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kahului, HI2018, június 12.
Fun and awesome place to work at.
The people that work there was easy to get along with.
The bosses was ok
I live too far to go back and work there..
Great Work Environment
Lead Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jensen Beach, FL2018, június 12.
Managers are flexible with work life balance. Day to day tasks and plans are exciting and change from day to day. Customers love macy's and I love working with the public.
Stressful retail job
Support Team/ Merchandising/ Signing (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Medford, OR 975012018, június 10.
It was a job I did not intend to stay at for long but I learned many things at Macy's while I worked there. My stay was not so bad, but I do not think I will ever go for a retail job again if possible because of strange and stressful holiday hours and the lacking hours during the off seasons.
Friendly coworkers
Kontra érvek
Inconsistent shifts and little to no advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hated the job! Too fast paced
Retail Merchandising Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmington, CT2018, június 9.
I worked Macy's at a time that was TOO FAST PACED for me. It was the holiday season of 2015-2016. I HATED the job. I never want to work there again! Yes it the store is accessible by bus,but I was not able to complete my assigned job duties to where I could be hired for a longer stay at Macy's. DO NOT fill out a job application for the Macy's company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sr merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gurgaon, Haryana2018, június 9.
Good working environment in the company. There is Employee Value in the company. Rule and regulations are very strict. It was very good working experience with Macy's
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
The team is astonishing
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dearborn, MI2018, június 3.
When working here for this company, communication is such a huge key to be able to function. Not just to function, but to also let your teammates know when help is needed and when you're free to be able to help.
Not that great.
RETAIL MERCHANDISING SUPPORT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bolingbrook, IL2018, június 2.
Really inconsistent hours, sometimes won't work at all for a week. My current manager doesn't really do anything but sit on her phone all day. Employee discount is really bad.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van