Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandiser

555 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
Large company with many jobs to explore
Managed sourcing, ordering and merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, október 19.
Great company with a lot of room for advancement if you are aggressive. Managers for the most part do not micro manage. They provide a great learning atmosphere.
large company
Kontra érvek
easily get lost if not aggressive
decent work place
Cosmetics merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, október 17.
management needs better communication and company needs better pay rates. organization is another key point in the company that need better structure. over all an okay palace to work at.
Fast paste
Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2017, október 16.
Fast paste working environment. I was doing on call position. Even though I was an on call employer, they gave me a lot of hours. The schedule is very flexible.
Discounts, lunch breaks
Fast paste working environment
Great work place.
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, TN2017, október 11.
I enjoyed working here. Time went by quick and the paychecks were pretty great. Managers are very friendly. Also they promote from within. I recommend this job to everyone I know.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work culture and environment.
Retail Merchandise Planner (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, október 9.
Great work culture and environment.
Great and friendly work atmosphere. Company is focused on their target customer and the importance of bringing trend right and fashion forward assortment to their consumer.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
productive
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Silverdale, WA2017, október 5.
My time working as Macy's was very productive. My manager always had something new for me to do which helped me learn new skills that I can put into other jobs in the future.
Macys is a Good conmpany
Cashier/Shipping and Handling Merchandise (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakewood, CA2017, október 4.
Macys is a good company. I worked for shipping and Handling and it was new at the time that I started. It was really busy we had a time limit and I worked at on the holidays so it was a lot to do.
Stressful and unfair
Retail Merchandising (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chula Vista, CA2017, szeptember 29.
During my time working at macy's i must say that i do not reccomend it to be a future employer for anyone. I receive little to no hours and low pay each week. i also do not enjoy the company of some of the workers i work with.
discounts
Kontra érvek
fixed hours, favortism, low pay, stressful co-workers, low hours
Big Focus on Culture, but not innovation
Omni Merchandise Planner (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, szeptember 26.
Management has recently put a huge focus on company culture, which sounds great, but often take small steps that don't actually impact the culture on a large scale. Dress code has become more casual and after years of asking for it they decided to provide free coffee, but no other major changes have happened. I do believe the company has a competitive PTO policy. What was the most concerning is that the company seems to restructure the organization on an annual basis, constantly hurting morale and generating confusion as stress among the employees with potential layoffs and job moves.
great people
Kontra érvek
Management is constant changing their mind, lack of innovation
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great calm place to work
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  McAllen, TX2017, szeptember 13.
Macy's is a nice environment to work at, the managers are there a 100 percent. A day in macy's job is walking a lot, interacting with customers, helping them find what they are looking for.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
best retail store i have worked in
Fashion Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calumet City, IL2017, szeptember 13.
macys taught me a lot about warehouse organization it was a real family experience that i enjoyed the staff treated me as if i was family overall macys was the best
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work if you know people there.
Seasonal Merchandiser, Arden Fair Mall (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA 958152017, szeptember 13.
Didn't like waking up at 4am to be at work so early but the employees made the day go by fast. Some of the clients can be really snobby and there's nothing you can do about it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall nice place to work
Pricing and merchandising team (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2017, szeptember 5.
The job requires being there hours before the store open to make sure current sales, price changes and new merchandise is set for customers coming in. They wanted to make sure customers were shopping in a neat and clean environment. There were few times throughout the year where working weekends were required. The management was very good at working around unexpected scheduling issues. The only problem I saw was that sometimes there weren't enough hours available to work a twenty hour week.
Pro érvek
An eight hour day usually ended by 2:00 p.m.
Kontra érvek
First to get hours cut for payroll issues
Great team
Early morning merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stow, OH2017, szeptember 3.
We had a great team of effective merchandisers. But do to management change, there was a large number of employees who exited the company at the same time.
Had great benefits after 20 years
Kontra érvek
Management that didnt stand up for support groups hours
Stressful
Seasonal Support/Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  King of Prussia, PA2017, szeptember 2.
This company can become overwhelming to work for. They expect alot from there employee and to always be available to work. They environment can become hostile
Good introducing to retail
Kontra érvek
Work on holiday, pay low, raise do not be that much
Very fun to work here
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2017, augusztus 31.
It's a lot of work, but you can team up and get things done faster. There are many thing to do such as Inventory, Merchandising, Mark downs, Price change, building or breaking down fixtures, floor moves. There's nothing particular, you can help with anything may need extra support doing.
Fun
Minimum wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to start work experience.
Merchandising (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, augusztus 31.
Macy's is a great place to start out for employment, the work is fast but you do enough to not even feel the clock run until break. You do learn much about stocking and setting up merchandise for display and work with great people.
Flexible hours
20 percent discount for employees
Easy job
Merchandising Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nacogdoches, TX2017, augusztus 31.
The job was easy, all we had to do was stock shelves and hang clothes. we had to be there at 4am each morning to begin work, and would leave at 12 after the store had been open for only 4 hours.
Easy job
early mornings
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work in a pleasant department store setting.
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chula Vista, CA2017, augusztus 29.
I enjoy being a merchandiser at Macy's. A typical day at work is very 'on the go' with little time to do anything other than the tasks at hand. The hardest part of the job is having a manager who does not praise me for work well done. I am praised at work, however, only by co-workers and district managers. The most enjoyable part of my job is the satisfaction of doing a good job everyday and completing tasks in a timely manner.
It's a job
LEAD MERCHANDISER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manchester, CT2017, augusztus 29.
Not sure how to grow if you aren't willing to do sales. Opportunitues aren't great. A high turnover rate. Too much expected for low pay. Their expectations are unreasonable, and it shows in their customer service.

Átfogó minősítés