Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandiser

743 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 26 757 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
I was treated like I knew nothing at Macys El Cajon
Merchandiser I/Price Change (Flex) (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Cajon, CA2018, október 10.
I've worked for Macy's El Cajon Parkway Plaza and I was treated like I knew nothing just so they could save a penny but they knew i was trained well. When I worked at Otay Ranch I had the best managers ever, Thank you for the great experience, 5 * for Otay Ranch.
Greatest Managers at Macy's Otay Ranch
Working at Macy's El Cajon a nightmare
Ok
Merchandising Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yonkers, NY2018, szeptember 24.
It’s ok place to if you’re a student. There’s flexible scheduling. Taking time off or giving away a shift is made easy. Management is friendly and fair.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's an alright place to work, comes down to coworkers.
Women's Shoes Merchandising Lead. (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhattan Beach, CA2018, szeptember 24.
I worked in the support department, so my experience can be pretty different compared to some. Most support personnel work morning shifts. Macy's counts on you being able to do your job without a whole lot of micro management. Once you learn your tasks, they leave it up to you to accomplish.
productive
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond Heights, MO 631172018, szeptember 22.
My job entails working in a fast past environment in stocks rooms, filling in merchandise on the floor and unloading our home store merchandise. I also learn from this position to use an RTV scanner to check sales, markdowns and change signing. Furthermore i have learned how to do floor moves , and learn how to put together a variation of fixtures.
hour break
No benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
part time work was available
Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Township of Deptford, NJ2018, szeptember 20.
I stocked boxes, placed them on the floor. I also changed price tags on clothing which were put on the floor for sale. I also provided customer service.
Pro érvek
part time work available, flexibility for family
no benefits
At Macy's
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, szeptember 18.
Never a dull moment at Macy's. With the constant sales, and incoming merchandise things always flowed. The mark downs, getting rid of old mechandise, and getting the products prepared to ship in between stores made working for macy's active. I found it exciting because i never knew what my work day would entail. I enjoyed working at Macys for that reason. It was productive and busy, my days went by quickly
Discounts for employees
work
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Honolulu, HI 968152018, szeptember 15.
i liked working there cute it was easy didn't have to deal with anyone i enjoy working over there i loved it there was nothing hard working over
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relaxed work environment; only sometimes busy for merchandisers
Merchandising Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Los Angeles, CA2018, szeptember 14.
I just found out recently that this location is now closed.

From when I remembered working there, I enjoyed it for the most part. It was a job that didn't involve excessive customer interaction as it was an early, before opening shift. We hauled around large carts with boxes of merchandise to replenish the shelves and also put back items where they belong.

The managers were very specific about how they wanted things to appear.
Mall location, pleasant job
Kontra érvek
pay was rather low for a high end company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a fun working environment anymore
Merchandising Team Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Buffalo, NY2018, szeptember 4.
I just feel as Macy’s being the company that they are they should be able to pay there employees more money I don’t feel as though the compensation matches all the work that I do
Too much workplace drama
Early Morning Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, augusztus 30.
If you are looking for cattiness from
co-workers and a stressful work environment, then Macy'sCenter City in Philadelphia is the place for you. No organization skills amongst Management and employees. More drama then actual learning new skills. Too early start times and not enough hours. Way too much gossip and phoniness throughout workplace. No worth the time or effort.
Get off at 3 p.m.
Workplace drama, physical and heavy lifting. Under $10.00 an hour
How it was at Macy's
Coat Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, augusztus 24.
I applied for the coat merchandiser which was okay first, it was actually hard at first because I was working by myself. After a few days, my manager wanted to switch me over to just Merchandiser which was a better fitting for me working with a team. I loved the work and getting up early was a good thing for me.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Macys
Merchandising (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ohio2018, augusztus 24.
They have caring Managers, just not enough full time positions for people who have been there atleast 5 years, and the pay is lower than other competing retail companies.
great management
low salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
Guys, say no to Flex offers
Flex Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2018, augusztus 20.
Listen, I initially applied for a full time position, and I am a college student. With that being said my schedule allowed me to be able to work a full time positioned. I interviewed over the phone-- my interviewer loved me! And even before the follow up call, the interviewer informed me I would be a great addition to the macys team. Anyways, I got a call back and was told, that they company does not offer full time position because if an applicant is in college, which sucked but I got it. Instead I was offered a FLEX time position. Had no idea what it meant, because I did not apply to that position; the interviewer sold the position and told me since I am in college it works because you make your own schedule, meaning I CAN take as much or as less hours as I want every week. The concept is great-- make your own hours, take on as less or as much as you like. I took the position and was intrigued by the whole making your own hours thing. Because I know in the end it would benefit my life style as a college student. This is where the unhappiness comes in. You make your own schedule because the hours you get to choose from are from the part/ full time member you do not want a specific schedule that week. Only thing, there are no hours to get. I got hired since JULY. I have work in totally 0 hours (it's also September). The worst thing is the only "pay" I got was from orientation. I check for available shifts everyday-- and there's nothing!! Not sure if it's like this because of the store I got hired in (Flushing, NY), or if all flex members experience this nation wide. But it's  több... disappointing. I am a college student and I need money / working hours too!!!  kevesebb
no idea
Kontra érvek
no hours for flex members
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Support in Merchandising (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Garland, TX2018, augusztus 20.
Productive, good place to work. A lot of hard work, standing and walking. good co workers, very relaxed atmosphere. A lot of Positive people. Good time shifts.
Bad management
Price and Merchandising Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, augusztus 16.
The company overall was okay, but managers played favorites. It was an okay job for a college student, but not something I would recommend to friends.
It was ok
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, augusztus 14.
I love it but at the same time it was so hard for us to finish everything on time because we were short on people!!
Not benefits
Ok
Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2018, augusztus 13.
I worked from 8-2 Monday-Friday. It took me an hour or less to fix the cloths/ add new cloths to the displays. The rest of my day was spent wondering/helping the other departments or storage units
Can work between departments
Crowded, Demanding at times
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive , Learning about all the new clothes line and styles
Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merrillville, IN2018, augusztus 12.
Moving merchandise from stock room to correct area in the store, Organizing clothes racks . Putting the sizes of clothing in there proper place either on the clothes rack or shelf. Management was ok.
Time deadline was the hardest part. Trying to get the job quickly
before the store opened was the hardest I enjoyed learning about the different clothes brands that were stocked in the store.
n/a
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2018, augusztus 9.
It was a fun place to work; loved the supervisors and management very helpful in helping you learn your job. I enjoyed working with the people in my group
refunds
low pay
Productive and fun . Easygoing
Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2018, augusztus 7.
A typical day at Macy's galleria would be working at a steady pace getting the customers what they need and making sure that they would want to return. give them great feedback on whatever they ask and make sure that they like their experience there.
No free lunching
Short breaks
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van