Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

1 453 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 203 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although the company had its flaws Macys constantly strived to make the work environment better
Online Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, július 3.
In my opinion it was a very nice place with a lot of team spirit considering it is a call center. My only complaint was that I had been there for 6 years and had worked up from $12 to $16+ an hr only to have new employees hired at a hire pay than me. I felt under appreciated so I left to pursue my degree full time.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours, team building, nice enviroment
Kontra érvek
Difficult to get promoted, unrealistic quotas at times
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
interesting
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, június 27.
on your feet all day, nice interactions with varies types of customers,educational cultural events and great discounts during peak season of sales. daily meetings to measure sale performance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Morning greetings before you day starts
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles County, CA2018, június 26.
Morning meeting and games.
They push employees on getting customers to get credit cards if you don 't get enough you're out the door..
Companies like macy"s could pay associates 15.00 Hourly to start employment.
Work place culture mixed
Enjoyable is working in a nice clean store.
GREAT WAY TO START YOUR DAY
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
not stable workplace
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, június 25.
A lot of people come and go frequently. Management focus on opening credit cards, not a lot of flexibility in schedules or vacation time. Hourly pay is low.
great work environment
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2018, június 25.
It was usually slow paced until the discount events appeared or the holidays came around. I learned to work well with others and use my time wisely to organize my work schedule and how I pace myself.
Pro érvek
discounts, good staff and great work place
Kontra érvek
short breaks, long hours with low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Lack of advancement
CUSTOMER SERVICE / PROMO SIGNER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, június 25.
No employee acknowledgement for great attendance, great job performance . Pay is really low for the job duties and responsibilities done day to day..
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is nice to be around different people. and some times fun.
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, június 25.
I worked almost seven to eight ours a day. five days a week. or less. but most five days a week. 23 to 38 hours a week. included weekends some times. workplace culture I really liked the are and culture and style. the hardest part. sometimes it was a lot of clothes to put away. or organize. and overall I like working there. and had a very good managers and supervisor. and enjoyed working there in holidays. it is fun. and sometimes to busy.
once only
Kontra érvek
15 minutes breaks every two hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
ok
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2018, június 22.
okay job. ok environment. no pay. typical work. learned great customer service skills. learned how to be a self starter because you will need that if you want management to treat you like an adult.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Stressful
Customer Service Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, június 21.
Low pay, rude management , inconsistent hours , impossible to spend time or give attention to your children . Can survive off of $11 an hour . Schedul8ng is horrible , if you pick up a shift and need to vall out .. you have to pray that a co worker can pick your shift up or else your stuck .
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Low pay, horrible scheduling, no paid days off
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work and meet people
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pembroke Pines, FL2018, június 20.
unload trucks, check all the merchandise, set the show floor, clear out the back rooms, check the store for damaged products and make sure the warehouse is clean before i leave
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Great Company
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2018, június 19.
Good company to work for when its your first job you would be excitied to work for this company great managers and hard working that will always have you busy
Seasonal
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, június 19.
I was seasonal for this job. My hours were neat, the people were nice. Employees were friendly as well. Work environment around that time was very fast paced.
scenery
insufficient supplies
Did not really enjoy
Customer service associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, június 18.
Working at Macy's as my first job was not great. Staff quit all the time and we had new management very frequently. Too much work and not too much pay. Don't recommend this place.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Productive and fun workplace
Customer service and merchandising (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, június 17.
Enjoyed the experience, learned a lot and had new competencies
now.
Great benefits excellent environment
managers change schedule with my avaibailty
Discount
401k, disscounts, paid time off
Macy's
Cosmetics/Customer Servicee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monterey, CA2018, június 16.
Macy's was a great retail store. I enjoyed working in cosmetics, and was able to make commission. I always met my goal, and enjoyed working with and contacting customers. I learned to apply make-up, and learned about the products. I worked the register, and the culture of the store was up-beat. The hardest part of the job was learning where all the products were located.
Free cosmetics, training
Kontra érvek
Sometimes not having enough people to cover the counter properly.
Macys
Credit & Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mason, OH2018, június 14.
As a Customer Service Call Center Supervisor the stress level was extremely high. Large teams and high coaching expectations made the position difficult with little support from upper management and no opportunity for advancement.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Working
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winter Haven, FL2018, június 13.
Qorking at macys was such and honor. I enjoyed my whole time working for this comoany. Macy is a great working environment if you are looking into moving up in a working environment macys will be the oerfect place. Flexible hours.
competitive and friendly
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FL2018, június 12.
a regular day working at macys would be calming and towards the middle of the shift it gets very competitive with the other employees

at macys i learned that you have to be very open minded and not afraid of getting to know people

the management team were very productive in different departments

the culture for macys is more of a happy friendly lifelong culture

the hardest part of working at macys were being very competitive with sales

fun times at macys were when everyone got together in the end and the celebrations
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Macys is a good job to work at
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, június 6.
When I Started to working at Macy's i was going to school at the time some time i be work late and being come home late knowing that i have school and study but my work experienced with Macy's was great
friendly
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, június 4.
go in restock shelves customer service, help employees rearrange department clean dressing room help customer locate items. retag sale items. Penny out last season attire
the discounts
the hours
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van