Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

1 117 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
No communication
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesquite, TX2017, augusztus 7.
I got hired onto the company in June but didnt not start working until late July, they did not care about the employees. No call backs nor comunication on what your shift was.
lovely environment
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chula Vista, CA2017, augusztus 7.
I enjoyed the time I spent there, the environment was very nice and everyone treated me with respect. The manager that I had was very nice, if I had any questions she would answer every single one if them. Never made me feel Like I was a burden
Dun place to work
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Daytona Beach, FL2017, augusztus 7.
I worked here during the holidays. It was very faced paced. Was a clean and organized work environment. I would love to work there again if given the opportunity.
productive work experience
Credit and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, augusztus 5.
answered incoming call all day. I worked as a bilingual customer service rep. Reviewed customers accounts and gave credits and answer their questions.
best work i've ever had
Sales and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Juan, PR2017, augusztus 5.
I had to stop working there because I had to move and the closest Macy's I have near is an hour away. I really recommend working there.everything was enjoyable
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good environment. Good employee discount.
Customer Service Represenative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bethesda, MD2017, augusztus 5.
Great work environment. Managers are great they give you 45 minute breaks. A lot of down time. A typical day of work includes stocking shelves and racks, talking to customers, and making sure everything is in order.
good first job type
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westminster, CA2017, augusztus 4.
Exposed to customer service and maintaining cleanliness on the retail floor and stock room. It is quick pace during the holidays. Managers will try to work with school schedules and if employees want more hours, they can search for more hours on work site.
flexible
mostly on your feet
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was really hard for me to get hours because they where always taken.
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flint, MI2017, augusztus 4.
The job has a weird way of applying hours, its online and you have to choose your own hours if your not on schedule. So if your not on the schedule you have to find a opening and a lot of people already had they hours three months ahead. I went through three months to find a opening and everything was always taken except the little amount of hours I did obtain.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
great
Customer Service Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, augusztus 2.
A typical work day at Macys is great. I learned how to better effectively open credit cards with customers. Management is great! The culture is great! The job is not hard! It's great talking and helping the customers.
customer service
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2017, augusztus 2.
working at macy's have been very accommodating with school schedules. I loved the costumer service education I was able to get out of working with Macy's
great schedules
pay was okay
Overall good job
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Providence, RI2017, augusztus 2.
I enjoyed working for Macy's. I learned how to handing large amount of cash. I also enjoyed the discount I received. I loved the free samples and using products everyday to help sell products to the customer
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
An enjoyable work experience.
Sales & Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, augusztus 1.
I enjoyed working at Macy's..... very fast paced and diverse environment with a wide variety of styles and prices for any
shopper. I served customers from all walks of life, races and
creeds, and from overseas. It is the largest store in the world so
it attracts many people visiting New York,
Pro érvek
Nice co-workers, independent workplace.
Kontra érvek
Size of the store can be somewhat overwhelming.
Sales & Customer Service
Sales & Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monterey, CA2017, augusztus 1.
Helped consumers with promotions in store and with all store products. Assisted in processing and replenishing merchandise.
Monitored floor stock and inventory.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very fun and customer interacting job.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, július 31.
Kindly greeted customers as they walked in the store asked if they needed assistance.
Cash register experience
Open and close procedures
Kept the store and any areas clean.
fast turnaround
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kahului, HI2017, július 30.
Not the job for someone who wants a "Career" and real job. This place won't get you nowhere unless you know someone, everyone here who moved up knew someone or was a best friend of someone or relative, not my kind of work environment, boss's pick on you and use their position to boss you around and nit pick on everything you are doing and aren't doing. Horrible company and horrible place to work for, never again!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL2017, július 28.
Good company with a wonderful management team that works with it's staff. There where great at helping hone my customer service skills. Loved being there to brighten a customers day and help them resolve issues with a wide verity of concerns. An all around great job.
contests.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Sales Consultant/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2017, július 28.
Macy's is a great company to work for. A typical day at work is always the customer's first. Then there was the department to maintain. The most important thing I learned there was how to master my emotions and how to defuse what could become a difficult situation. I learned to treat people right even when they were rude. The management was professional and tried to be fair. The workplace was wonderful and we were there for each other. The hardest part about the job was when we were short staffed and extremely busy. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and the employee discount.
Pro érvek
The offer benefits, nice work environment
Kontra érvek
Working with the public can be taxing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and easy going place to work
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holladay, UT2017, július 28.
My day at work involved greeting and checking out customers. Keeping sales area clean and neat. Cleaning dressing rooms and also restrooms. Doing nightly cash out procedures.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace, great people, meet lots of people
Ralph Lauren Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2017, július 27.
Macys cherry hill is was a fun experience for me. I enjoyed meeting a plethora of customers who shared stories and were very engaging. It wasn't much pay but where the pay lacked, the amenities soared! Employees got 20% off on top of any sale going on, plus received the benefits of getting "Macy Money" through fun competitive events.
Productive yet fun workplace
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2017, július 27.
I enjoyed working at Macy's department store. All though the holiday season was crazy. It was easier to get through with Good management, clean work spaces , lots of room for growth

Átfogó minősítés