Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

1 343 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 915 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working at Macys. Some days it was nonstop work but i enjoy being around people and helping customers so it was ideal for me .
Customer Service Representative (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, február 10.
Macys is a great place to work. The work can be stressful and super busy at times but the managers co workers and retail support staff make even the most difficult days pleasant. They are accepting of all people regardless of disability, social status, race religion fender identification and LGBT affiliations.. i was honored to work there.
20% discount
Kontra érvek
Short breaks non paid lunch hours can be long
Great Associate Benefits
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Barbara, CA2018, február 9.
Difficult to maintain steady hours, not so easy to move-up or get promoted. Offer great benefits to their employees (medical, dental, 401k, etc.). Must be able to deal with a great variety of personalities and customers.
great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, NJ2018, február 9.
my job was to help customers in their purchasing needs. i helped them open up Macy credit cards. part of my job was to keep the place clean and organized.
fun place to work
low pay
Coworkers
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Silver Spring, MD2018, február 9.
The employees at Macys are very nice and welcoming. I was able to meet a lot of new people. The customers love me and how I did my job. You learn a lot working at Macys.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working at macys
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2018, február 9.
The best place to work. Manager was very helpful and nice. I was just a Seasonal worker holidays you get allot of hours. But the way they laid off pple after the holidays was not Professional at all. But I am still going to reapply.
fun productive workplace
Seasonal Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, február 8.
I enjoyed helping out customers I learn to gain my communications skills, confidence, multi and paced job, I was so lucky to work with great coworkers and managers
Pro érvek
fast paced job, fun, interaction with customers
Kontra érvek
no healthcare benefits, low pay job
a good starter job
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Trenton, NJ2018, február 8.
this job is good for those who just graduated High school and need a place of employment until they figure out what they want to do in life. Also a good part time job if you are looking to go to school and still work.
great atmosphere
not very flexible schedule
Stressful
Credit and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, február 8.
Very poor health and very expensive benefits.
They don"t care about you as a person and only care about the numbers. Co workers were very nice and good work space.
Productive and fun.
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2018, február 7.
1. Enjoyed interacting with customers, helping them in purchase, return, BOPS etc.
2. I learned most of the things in a short time.From training,handling registers,(opening and closing) about fulfillment and recovery in a fast paced sector.
3. I loved the management and their interaction and quick response with each employee.
4.Very independent. Flexibility to choose own schedule, department etc. Clean and vibrant place makes you feel good.
5. Standing all the time.
6. Flexibility.
Independent
seasonal job. No Stability
Stressful & Fast Paced Call Enviornment
Supervisor, Furniture & Bedding Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL 337622018, február 5.
Work day typically went by fast and Macy's did want their employee's to succeed however it was difficult working for retail company in this day and age with the current trends of how people shop and see profits drop.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Macy's is a classic environment
Customer Sales Associate (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Orange, NJ2018, február 2.
I only worked at Macy's a short while as I was hired for a seasonal position. The atmosphere was pleasant and my co-workers were kind and helpful. I enjoyed the Holiday spirit.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Natick, MA2018, február 1.
Great place to work in special my manage, she was great! The workplace culture
is very good and coworkers always nice, helpful and well aducated
The most enjoyable part of the job was the interaction with the customers and the hardest part of the job was standing all day
workplace culture
standing all day
jobs
Cashier, costumer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Auburn, MA2018, február 1.
is a great job but the management is not good at all they got a lot of mess with the employers thats all is fun to work there just they need to get better management.
customer care
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, február 1.
i had a good experience to work for this company. learn so much from working in different departments. lots of experience of customer service and been teller.
Fun, fast pase.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waterford, MI2018, január 31.
I was very involved with helping customers. My responsibilities included counting all the diamonds and making sure the were put in the safe every night.
Fine Jewelry, 6 years
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2018, január 30.
Getting to know customers and products was great. some of the coworkers were great to work alongside.

The main issues were the unrealistic goals that were required of associates, and some managers were often disconnected from the associates preventing the managers from understanding where associates are coming from on different issues. Managers are also overworked, preventing them from being able to efficiently handle their responsibilities and support their associates.

Although they have been doing a better job over the years to acknowledge associates, which was greatly appreciated, they still haven't been doing much to solve many of the underlying issues that associates on the ground may face. Which, to an extent, is understandable considering that issues exist at every level.
Pro érvek
flexible hours depending on the position, great people, good discount.
Kontra érvek
understaffed, overworked associates, unrealistic goals, not enough incentives to stay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relaxed enviorment.... Managers and emplyees are friendly...
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yonkers, NY2018, január 28.
Very straightforward job , easy to do...
Managers were willing to make sure every employee is welcomed...
A place where growth is encouraged and expected.
You learn something new everyday...you're never stuck doing the same job... you become a very well rounded customer service representative.
Very relaxed work enviorment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Seasonal Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Covina, CA2018, január 26.
I've always had a busy schedule at Macy's which I didn't mind at all. I've learned how to communicate with costumers and co-workers in a respectful way. The management were really fair when it came to seasonal workers like me. The hardest part of the job is when the costumer has a complaint or problem that I have to call a manager to fix what the problem was. The enjoyable part of the job working in Macy's I get to meet new people and be able to help others.
N/A
N/A
My experience at Macys
Cosmetic Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Okemos, MI2018, január 26.
I prepared my station for opening with opening registers, cleaning, putting stock on floor. Once store open my job was to build rapport with my customer and saw what brought have to the make up counter, rather if she wanted to get a skin information about what skin care she should use to doing her make up and educating her on the productsI'im using and the benefits it will have on her skin. I learned that when you educate yourself on the products then educate them they will come back because you are trust worthy to them. Macys is a fun and friendly place families can shop and workers have to work at a fast pace while meeting all your customer needs without them feeling rushed. The hardest part of working there was other employees trying to steal your customers. However, I just had to remember whats important is the customer experience while shopping. The most enjoyable part of working there was to see a smile on the customer face and building rapport with them and seeing them come back and shopping with you.
Fun, relaxed
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, január 25.
Healthy growing environment, excellent co workers and employers. You could always talk to you managers about your problems, flexible schedules, you could always work overtime if needed
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van