Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

1 190 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
It's been many years
Sales Clerk/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tarentum, PA2017, november 27.
It was a sales clerking job. I waited on customers suggested items to them and rang them up. On down time we cleaned and straightened up the floor and hung items up.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
macy's seasonal is just that
merchandising/Replenishment/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2017, november 26.
It was a seasonal job so you take it as that. If you think it's a way in, it may be. Seasonal jobs are just seasonal no reason to get overly excited. Just come in and do your job and go home.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Interesting place to work at
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, november 24.
It was a fun place to work at especially at Herald Square location. The variety of customers that came into shop from an array of travelers was awesome.
Discounts
Pay
Fast pace
Sales and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Towson, MD2017, november 16.
Very busy in the department I work. No time to stand around, always busy and always work to do. Good job for a teenager or college student that needs something part time.
Fun environment
Credit and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL2017, november 15.
This is a massive place with lots of different departments. The department that I worked in was a little slower paced and boring but speaking with others in different departments it just depends on where you are.
Review summary
Customer Service/Sales Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brea, CA2017, november 14.
Macy's is a good job to have as a part time second job or if you are in school needing a flexible schedule. There online schedules were one of the biggest perks to the job. The pay was bare minimum and the employees are under appreciated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work making extra cash
CUSTOMER SERVICE COMMISSION SALES (Volt alkalmazott) –  Coral Springs, FL2017, november 13.
Macy's offer competitive opportunity, I personally worked for the women's shoe department. I enjoyed the work environment, their were always things to do. I enjoyed the opportunity to grow, and advance to another department. Great management , and quality work experience to be gained.
Munkahelyi kultúra
SALES/CUSTOMER SERVICE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Torrance, CA2017, november 13.
I loved working at Macy's it was my first job while I was in High school. THey set goals for you to meet and that was very motivating to be better. The manager I had was very aware of everything that would go on and very determined for us to meet our goals.
management
temporary
Fun Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mason, OH2017, november 11.
Very flexible with your schedule. Friendly staff and Management. Loved the discounts. There is always someone who is willing to help you when you need assistance. Training was always great.
Nice cafeteria
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Best opportunity
Beauty Advisor/Customer service representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Mateo, CA2017, november 11.
The place you get to earn a good experience through meeting new customer everyday, we get to learn working in pressure, my manager was always helpful, taught me about managing counter in her absence.
It was a seasonal job
Customer Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bozeman, MT2017, november 6.
I like the job as the company catered to a more upscale clientele. There were some full time employees who were rather snobbish in that they looked down to the temp employees.Other than that I liked the job.
Better class of people
Kontra érvek
standing all day, not full time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Flexible
Support and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Glendale, AZ2017, november 5.
Macy's is a great part-time job to work at because of the flexible hours and they are understanding if you have school or another job. However, while they are flexible they also don't have many hours. I only work about 2 days out of the week but during the holidays is when it picks up.
Very competative
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, november 4.
This job was very competitive. I worked on commission plus hourly rate and it just never worked out.
Came in at the end of the day when the rest of the team was on there way out. I had little to no training. The staff was nice, but lacked in other areas.
Discounts
Didn't give many hours
Seasonal positions
Credit Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, november 2.
I worked here with the intent to get hired on as a seasonal position, this go round I was unable to get hired on so was the other staff that were hired with me. Gave us 1 week notice
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job and i enjoyed my time there
Customer Service Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, november 2.
Macy's is a very good company to work for. They are very professional and the work environment is very balanced. Management is kind and understanding. The only reason I didn't stay is because I married and moved. I also went back to school.
Enjoyed the job
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, CA2017, október 31.
I enjoyed working at Macy's and the friendliness of the environment.

The management was friendly and serious. The management helped you to succeed in my position.
Good working environment
nothing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Niles, OH2017, október 30.
I only work there seasonal for the holiday season. It was nice the management was nice and helpful. You also cpuld get trained in other areas if you just ask.
seasonal
friendly customer service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Decatur, GA2017, október 27.
N/A-

Temporarily hired for holiday (seasonal).

I have not picked up any shifts yet, nor started working.

I cannot give you an opinion on the following .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Will not recommend working at Willowbrook, Wayne, NJ Macys
Sales Associate/ Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wayne, NJ2017, október 27.
The atmosphere was bad. The management constantly was asking people to stay and work after punching out, that meant staying with no pay. THey staying longer was hard on the employees who were taking bus to work. Staying longer was forcing people them to run to the bus stop to catch the last bus at night or even missing it. Management was pulling commissioned employees to work in non commission department depriving them of opportuning to make money in the department that they were hired for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
was a busy place, closed down last year
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeton, MO2017, október 26.
was a call center, over 50 calls an hr, especially during holidays. closed down to lack of sales. most supervisors were pleasant to work with, some not so much.

Átfogó minősítés