Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

1 378 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 25 611 értékelés megtekintése
Thsi is ridiculous
Online Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, április 16.
Mary had a little lamb its fleece was white as snow and everywhere that mary went her sheep was sure to go. the last thing I want to think about is Macys
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Always A Problem
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL2018, április 14.
Almost non existent training very stressful with out of control clients. Uncertain about policies and procedures, except when you have marked down during a phone audit and put on probation. My lead & manager happens to be good people, but all others are simply awful! Not a lot of loyalty when it comes to new hires. They ask for the moon but provide you with sand for your effort and pay. Allot of those in leadership roles shouldn't be, and I feel because they don't really have many to choose from. They tell you to provide the client with "signature service" but lack to give the appropriate training and time to acquire the skills needed.
Associate discount
Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
poor management
Customer Service in sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2018, április 13.
They were paying minimum wage ,but required you to work nights, weekends as well as holidays. You could not sit down all day (unless you are on your break). If no customers, you HAVE TO find something to do .
Fun, busy workplace
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holyoke, MA2018, április 9.
Although I enjoyed providing outstanding customer service to clients while at Macy's, it was merely a seasonal position. The workday went by quickly and it was rewarding to help clients. The staff was very good to work with.
Interaction with customers
Kontra érvek
Few days off; poor pay; only seasonal work
sales
Customer Service/Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  warwick2018, április 8.
assist customers and answer there questions on selections, put stock back on sales floor handle register, assist in training new associated by letting them shadow you.
Profetional
Customer Service/Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boynton Beach, FL2018, április 6.
very organized
meet different people every day
very busy
TEAM PLAYER
SHORT BRAKES
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fun work environment
Customer Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, április 5.
Working at Macys was a fun experience. They were flexible on schedule changes and very friendly as far as working as team with coworkers.The issue with this job was the salary which was minimum wage. Other than this its a very fun work environment and very easy going.
discounts
Kontra érvek
benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
busy but pleasant workplace , very helpful managent
customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL2018, április 3.
take payments, solve any issues for customers from Macy's and Bloomingdales mostly billing issues, give credit limit increases when requested and approved
generous breaks, great atmosphere
Kontra érvek
did not like healthcare carrier
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work enviroment
Cahier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Troy, MI2018, április 3.
Great job to have they are very good with working with you. I would have loved to keep this job but it was a seasonal job. I would recommend this job to anyone.
great work enviroment
enjoyed the work i did
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Island, NY2018, április 2.
The work I did I enjoyed because I got to see all new products and clothing before anyone else. I helped dress the mannequins and restock the tables and rods with new clothes.
It's okay
Sales Representative/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Olmsted, OH2018, április 2.
When I work there the management was great, until they started to layoff folks who work there longer or the position no longer existed. Overall, it was a great working environment and I had lots of fun helping customers choose the best apparel for their causal needs.
Great work environment
layoffs
Fun work environment.
Shoe/Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Medford, OR2018, március 29.
Everything went pretty smooth on a daily basis. The associates that I worked with in the shoe department where the best part of the job. I would work at Macys again given the right circumstances.
Work Place
Seasonal Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bakersfield, CA2018, március 29.
It was a fun experience. I didn't work as much because I was a seasonal employee.I was on the customer service side and there's something new in that section everyday.
Fast work environment, Long Lunch, Time goes by fast
Kontra érvek
had to pick up shifts, wasn't scheduled to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed my short time there
Customer Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Short Hills, NJ2018, március 27.
I was only hired for the seasonal position yet I had lots of work to do. Very fast paced. We worked as a team. I was helping upstairs with the customers, showing how to get where they needed to go and help them pick out just what they were looking for.
Pro érvek
Working as a team, working as an individual
Kontra érvek
Hard to learn all locations of everything in such short period of bnb time so just asked for help
Good place
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boca Raton, FL2018, március 25.
Not bad a place to work for even they don’t pay enough not enough hours but I can’t complain about the work I do I love it , talking with customers helping and answering questions
Lunch
Short break
it was ok
Recognized for outstanding Customer Service daily (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hurst, TX2018, március 24.
The job wasn't paying enough, not enough advancement, or overtime. I was looking for a better pay and opportunity, when i found it i submitted my two weeks notice.
Slow Paced
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Willow Grove, PA2018, március 23.
I thought that Macy's would have a fair amount of daily activity, due to its name. However, it was very slow paced. There seemed to be no organization, structure, or room to advance.
Fun workplace
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cape Girardeau, MO2018, március 22.
Can be busy at times so if you don't mind standing on your feet all day, you'll be good. Fun environment to work in with nice and friendly associates.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
too many two faced managers
Customer Service in Ladies clothes and dresses (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bethesda, MD2018, március 21.
working there was alright, the management was not something to be
desired. They were stressed and it was too political where they only
cared about themselves. They tended to treat there employees very
mean and expected too much sometimes.
Pro érvek
was easy to work in depts, learn registers
Kontra érvek
get abused by customers and managers were not available to back you up
Working for macys
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arcadia, CA2018, március 21.
Macys was my first job. I was working for the women's department. I enjoy helping customers with looking for a different size or color. I should of tried working as a cashier.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van