Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

1 119 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Stressful
Credit Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, szeptember 14.
A typical day at work was busy. I gained a better understanding about retail. The workplace culture was like one big family. The hardest part of the job was the lack of support from upper management. The most enjoyable part were my coworkers.
lunch
pay
Good Experience
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kenner, LA2017, szeptember 11.
I worked very hard to gain a sale. Sales were difficult to maintain because of the pricing and competitiveness, but the commission was decent. Overall a good experience with customer service.
Commission
Kontra érvek
Very difficult to make a sale because of the pricing.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
enjoyable place to work
Customer service and sales support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA2017, szeptember 4.
if you wish you can pick up as many hours as you want, Management is helpful and gives feed back yet, gives you the freedom to make decisions. Lots of great repeat customers.
great discounts
Kontra érvek
not enough seasonal workers and regulars are overworked through the holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
could choose own hours via computer
Customer Service, Sales, Displays (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kentwood, MI2017, szeptember 3.
Macy's co-workers were helpful but not that friendly. It was a better place to shop than to work. The pay was hourly, low, with little room for advancement.
flexable hours you choose
very low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to look for jobs
Retail, Customer services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2017, szeptember 1.
Macys prioritized the customer service, make sure that almost anyone who comes , should leave the place satisfies and will come back.Employees receive good training and support from manager, and it is a great teamwork environment.
Pro érvek
Higher paid rate on sundays and holidays
Hours on your feet
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to work with
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2017, augusztus 30.
I would come into work and take calls for macys/bloomingdales.com. I really learned how to deal with customers. The managers are very helpful and amazing. The workplace is amazing. The hardest part of the job is honestly the customers. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people I work with, the supervisors, and the managers.
Good Place to Work
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2017, augusztus 29.
Great place to work if you are looking to make a little extra cash for the holiday season. Very flexible with hours and lots of departments to chose from.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Geat
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, augusztus 28.
I enjoyed working for Macy's for the many years there. I enjoyed all the customers, and all my co-workers. I enjoyed the Christmas season, a lot of work, but I liked this very much.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
A Good Place To Work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2017, augusztus 25.
My position was seasonal, Christmas, Easter Bunny and any special events such as Chef demonstrations.

The group was a nice place to be, and the management worked hard to keep people happy.

I'd still be there if they hadn't modernized my position. (meaning it's now online.
Discount food, great discounts
managementnever fr
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2017, augusztus 25.
management there needs to be better because anytime there was an issue they would ream you for the problem. they were not friendly to their employees or customers.
pay raises
management
Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kentwood, MI2017, augusztus 24.
Exciting, creative, helping customers doing make overs, for wedding, proms, dances. Very friendly staff. Flexible hours. Discounts throughout the store. Incentives, fashion tips
Discounts
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work all around the board
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, augusztus 24.
great people to work with great managers to work for customers got a little dilfficult from time to time but that came with the job.great benefits great pay I loved that job
everything
holidays were very busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a part time job with no incentive for advancement.
Retail Credit and Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeton, MO 630442017, augusztus 23.
Taking orders order the phone for the Wedding Gift Registry.
Good customer service skills.
Management did not have the workers best interest in mind.
Diverse culture.
Assisting customers to make sure they received the best customer service.
Daily goals
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Short Hills, NJ2017, augusztus 23.
The hardest part of the job was trying to meet your daily goal. It varies according to your department and what events are going on for the day. It was easy task and work with any of the managers
Sales Job
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wesley Chapel, FL 335442017, augusztus 17.
It was a great starter job and I learned a lot about selling products to customers. I worked with some hard working people. Team environment. Great Friendships.
Munkahelyi kultúra
OK place to work, used to be fun.
Credit Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2017, augusztus 17.
I did not trust my manager although I did my direct lead. Macy's call center in Tempe used to be enjoyable to work at but they keep taking benefits and things that they used to do for us away. I would only recommend working at Macy's if you're there as a seasonal employee.
Pro érvek
Employee discount and great team mates.
Kontra érvek
They don't care about their employees anymore.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very fun workplace to build a very very great career
Sales Representative/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami Beach, FL2017, augusztus 16.
Come to work do your job your job is your job not your employees job if there's a problem you always single to the manager and they are there to help you but my job was to always go to work and do what I have to do to get off and make sure that my work place was Secure
Munkahelyi kultúra
A diverse place to work.
Credit Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2017, augusztus 15.
Answer inbound calls, 50-100 depending on call volume. assist customers with credit card accounts. Up date billing information, take payments, reverse fees if warranted. Explain their statement and fees, review purchases and report credit card lost or stolen, Transfer customer to other department such as credit granting, collections, gift card dept or Macy's or Bloomingdale's.com..

The hardest part is the ever change ways we were scored or monitored. Upper management had tunnel vision, rules are rules, no allowance for the human factor, the corporate animal does not care.

The most enjoyable part was my team mates, friends I made for life, and my direct leads who always were there for their team as far as the rules would allow.
Pro érvek
The people I worked with.
Kontra érvek
They continued to take benefits away that helped make the job enjoyable, little things mean a lot.
Good first job
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mason, OH2017, augusztus 15.
This job was so long ago its hard to leave a good review. I can say that it was a great first job for someone right out of high school. I learned a little bit, and liked the people I worked with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, friendly people.
Customer Service Representative I (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2017, augusztus 14.
Good place to work and good people as well, can be a fast paced work environment with phone customer service. Company offers 20% discount for employees as well as various special events throughout the year.
20% discount
Kontra érvek
monitored and timed calls.

Átfogó minősítés