Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

1 425 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 26 655 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good experience
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhattan, NY2018, július 30.
It was good experience working with different kind of customers and learning how to wrap gifts and do the bow their way.it was good working in different departments
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Stable job- consistent hours
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Walnut Creek, CA2018, július 28.
Good place with somewhat reliable hours however management is lacking. Getting paid weekly and knowing your schedule weeks in advance is a bonus. PTO is nice if only I was able to use it.
Kontra érvek
hard to get time off, inconsistent management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work as you first start out
At Your Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oak Brook, IL2018, július 25.
Productive and fun place to work as you begin to mature as an adult. I really feel that I want to move forward and become more mature as an adult and feel that I need to better myself with a new career. The hardest part of the job is to deal with difficult customers at the counter sometimes you have to call a manager and ask them to come down to assist with issues. Overall, a really good work place culture really, people oriented. I would not have stayed there so long if I did not enjoy what I do. I want to help people become better.
Pro érvek
fun people, fun place to work, productive
short breaks, hard customers
Fast Pace
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 23.
The job was fast pace and had versitility. Meeting newe faces everyday and the job provided room to grow in the company. The workplace provided skilled training and paid attention to detail and the customers needs.
Equal opportunity workplace
Hours were minimal
Munkahelyi kultúra
Macy's is a very good company to work for.
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, július 22.
I started working for Macy's when my children were younger for the flexibility of hours. Now that they are grown I find that I prefer the company for that same reason.
Pro érvek
The flexible hours, the employee discount
Kontra érvek
The late hours, working on holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, fast paced, busy.
Customer Service -Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, július 20.
At work on a typical day I could be doing many different things. I've worked over night, I worked in mens sells, I've also worked in cosmetics before. I learned how to get my jobs done effectively but also how to communicate with my other team members. The workplace was very busy but everyone was friendly and nice. The hardest part wasn't to hard but I guess I would say on a certain you could be doing something completely different and its weird to adjust when you've been doing it a certain way. I enjoyed most in this job doing something I liked and working.
nice breaks, friendly people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Great Opportunity
Customer Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pennsdale, PA2018, július 13.
Was an overall excellent job. Enjoyed the experience. Staff at this location was helpful and knowledgeable. Customers enjoyed the store the staff and the atmosphere.

It was one of the top retail stores in Macy's inventory in this district. Unfortunately Macy's chose to close this location to try and tighten their overall bottom line.
Cool work place
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, július 13.
A typical day at work is ok but kind of boring I’m use to a busy work place with fast pace but overall Macy’s is ok the job is for someone who’s very chilled
customer service expert
HOME DIRECT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeton, MO2018, július 12.
I loved my job at the call center. There was room for advancement, raises, lots of company activities. The distance was a little far, but I worked 12:30pm-9:00pm so, the traffic was mild. Very understand managers, for the most part. The hardest part of the job was learning the products that we sold.
Good raises
Distance
A Typical Day at Macys
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 11.
As a sales representative, one is required to perform cashier's duties, like completing a customer sale, with a receipt. Returns and exchanges are also part of the job.
Customers need to be assisted with getting the right size and color of items. The space and areas have to be kept clean and organized.

Representatives also have to open and close their registers and submit their totals at the end of their shift.

The overall workplace was very accommodating, however, it was just a temporary position.
Pro érvek
Employee benefits and discounts.
Different shifts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Productive and Challenging
Customer Service and Gift Wrap Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodland Hills, CA2018, július 10.
If you are looking for a part-time job that is challenging and in a fun and fast paced environment, then working for Macy's Department Store is the place. Also, Macy's train and offers advanced opportunities to its employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and positive work environment
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, július 9.
Productive and positive work environment. The company is very involved in giving back to the community. Very enjoyable place to work. Calm atmosphere.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Productive and stressfull
Customer Service Clearwater, FL (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL2018, július 9.
For the position of customer service there are a lot of calls, back to back. Sometimes you have a time with no calls in between. You learned about how the credit industry works and the revolving accounts
team building activities
Kontra érvek
the wages could be better
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
learning experience
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, július 6.
the schedule was the most stressful..... no set schedule- that went away after last year and i learned about customer service and how to deal with all kinds of walks of life here.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
schedule
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Terrible place to work
Customer service associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakeline Mall Cedar Park Texas2018, július 5.
General Management confused with little respect for employees, even of long standing with the company. flexible hours if you're a student, pay way below standard for the area.
Close to home
management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although the company had its flaws Macys constantly strived to make the work environment better
Online Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, július 3.
In my opinion it was a very nice place with a lot of team spirit considering it is a call center. My only complaint was that I had been there for 6 years and had worked up from $12 to $16+ an hr only to have new employees hired at a hire pay than me. I felt under appreciated so I left to pursue my degree full time.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours, team building, nice enviroment
Kontra érvek
Difficult to get promoted, unrealistic quotas at times
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
interesting
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, június 27.
on your feet all day, nice interactions with varies types of customers,educational cultural events and great discounts during peak season of sales. daily meetings to measure sale performance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Morning greetings before you day starts
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles County, CA2018, június 26.
Morning meeting and games.
They push employees on getting customers to get credit cards if you don 't get enough you're out the door..
Companies like macy"s could pay associates 15.00 Hourly to start employment.
Work place culture mixed
Enjoyable is working in a nice clean store.
GREAT WAY TO START YOUR DAY
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
not stable workplace
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, június 25.
A lot of people come and go frequently. Management focus on opening credit cards, not a lot of flexibility in schedules or vacation time. Hourly pay is low.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
great work environment
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2018, június 25.
It was usually slow paced until the discount events appeared or the holidays came around. I learned to work well with others and use my time wisely to organize my work schedule and how I pace myself.
Pro érvek
discounts, good staff and great work place
Kontra érvek
short breaks, long hours with low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van