Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

1 121 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is an exciting job were I get to assist customers with purchases and give them the Magic of Macy's.
CSR, Michael Kors Handbag Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Savannah, GA2017, október 10.
Using MyClient list has enhanced my overall experience at Macy's. I am able to text or call customer to communicate sales events. Capitalizing on each customer visit can create a loyal customer to the store and brand.
Big company, fun atmosphere
sales clerk, customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Attleboro, MA2017, október 9.
Team-work, meet different people, always something to keep you busy. New stock for different seasons. Discount for workers. Lots of holiday hours to pick up.
Lousy place to work
Sales and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bonita, CA2017, október 8.
They are Very strict on credit cards you have to get store credit cards as part of your job or you can get fired.
The company terminated me for stupid reasons. Do not ever except a gift card if you return an item, I accidentally had return something and they put it on a gift card rather than my employee discount card.
They see it as stealing because we received our 20 percent discount in the back end, and I made a mistake.
discounts
Kontra érvek
stressful, pressure to sell store credit.
Fun Place to work at!
Sales Associate and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Whitehall Township, PA2017, október 8.
Sales Team in Men's Suits are awesome! Flexible & friendly with swapping schedules. Knowledgeable & informative with sales tips to improve performance.
Commission
Limited Full time Slots
Munkahelyi kultúra
Rich with tradition, customer friendly, customer friendly atmosphere
Customer service Macy's Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, október 4.
The day you start at Macy's, you start growing within the company. My first day I was trained to work in four departments side by side with my Manager. Management are positive, diverse and inclusive. Workplace culture is very positive you enter into a partnership with experienced professionals who are ready to help you excel. There is nothing hard about working at Macy's. Most enjoyable was helping customers locate items and also help employees that would have emergencies and I would help cover their shift when needed.
Pro érvek
Great work environment. Great employee discounts
Holiday rush
Munkahelyi kultúra
A progressive decline of a former great Company.
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Providence, RI2017, szeptember 30.
I was a full time sales associate at Macys for seven years. Throughout that seven years , many management shakeups took place on all levels of the pyramid.

I was one of the lucky few to work in a commissioned sales department (which the company's new regime is slowly trying to erase permanently) and during certain buying seasons it could be a very rewarding and lucrative job. However as time went on the stores management team was more concerned with consolidating departments and cutting operating costs. Sale staff grew thin and the demands of those of us that remained grew as well. The position of a sales associate eventually included tasks such as taking online returns, dusting & cleaning mirrors (isn't that what housekeeping is for?).

One of the final straws for me was the ridiculous placement of the Online Order Counter being moved into my department which was already busy with customers that for the most part needed one on one sales assistance. These changes not only hurt the sales staff but were now taking away from customer experience in a client driven business within the store.

Management made little to no effort to promote from within, no matter how you proved yourself. It's a shame to see what was at one time a top department store evolve into a self serve bargain basement that relies heavily on excessive discounts and promotions that take away any true value from their products. I hate to say that I left with a very bad taste of the company in my mouth.
Employee Discount
Kontra érvek
Pay for parking on your own dime, lack of management skills, no room for growth
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Working with your manager
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  National City, CA2017, szeptember 28.
My manager is a great leader, not only to me, but to our whole team. She is a great asset to the company. She listens and gives great advice. She works with you and informs you on what either you can do to improve your work ethics or even how to move up. She can be harsh at time, but she does it because she only wants what's best for you. She makes your team feel like family which is why we all get along so well. Communication is great and she coaches you with whatever you feel like you need help with. You could always go to her either work related or even personal life related. She is a manager I can definitely turn to in and outside of work.
Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Not enough coverage for each department
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Good Place
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2017, szeptember 25.
Management wasn't great but it was okay, I loved everything about Macy's EXCEPT THE PAY. Macy's made over $5 million a day from one store and they only pay minimum wage. I stayed so long because I love meeting new people and it was diverse. I tried to become a manager and they came up with a lot of excuses and kept saying i was going to be a manager. I even tried to get a pay raise because i been there so long and I didnt get it.
Great Place
Credit & Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL2017, szeptember 24.
Great place, very few career opportunities. As a millennial I am looking for jobs that offer growth. There is very few opportunities here as people hold jobs for a long time.
Ok cool
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marietta, GA2017, szeptember 23.
It was a ok place to work at for the time being but i was looking for a career advancement so i decided to leave to seek higher advancement. I'm ok with my decision.
Great work culture
Credit and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL2017, szeptember 22.
I worked in Customer Service for 2 yrs Trainers were great it was a lot over all to learn and once you hit the floor you were placed in a academy on the floor with helpers all around you for about 4 mths then you were placed on a team with a supervisor it was the best training class I ever experienced.

I then moved to the Leave of Absence dept and things changed it was no longer where I wanted to be it was difficult and things constantly changed daily and i stayed there 2 years and it was very very stressful because the policies continued to change.

Culture itself was great especially around holidays
Pay
Changes constantly
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cut throat and hard to advance
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tigard, OR2017, szeptember 22.
I worked here for several years and in that time was unable to advance because of not being able to get people to sign up for credit cards. I worked here when the economy was at its worst and had a very hard time convincing people to worsen their credit with this awful card.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical retail job with good coworkers
Sells and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, szeptember 20.
Macy's is just like any other low paying retail job, unless you work in a UNION store, then your hourly pay will be much higher.
There is not much room for advancements , however, with the right college degree and hard work they might promote you to manager. Still...pay is low. The best part working retail is your coworkers; you make good friends.
Benefits and pay is garbage, discount is ok ( 20 % I believe ) but that's just the thing, retail is not a career job for most of us.
It's perfect for people who goes to school if you can get on call or part time employment. You then pick your own hours and you can work around your school.
Discount and flexible schedule
Pay and working
Great seasonal job.
Sales Representative/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2017, szeptember 20.
Great seasonal job that I have had the pleasure to work multiple seasons. I gained experience in sales, computer/refoster. I had a lot of fun competing for sales at macys.
Pro érvek
Busy time on the holidays, friendly environment.
Kontra érvek
No days off during seasonal employment.
Stressful employment situation
Credit and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mason, OH2017, szeptember 19.
The company is continually changing things. However, the changes were not for the better. Lots of "politics" with management. I would not recommend this company to anyone I know.
fun
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hanover, MA2017, szeptember 19.
The people are great! Fun during the holidays. You work hard and are on your feet a lot but it can keep you in shape, I enjoy working with customers and recommending products and services that will benefit them.
Quick job
customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Covina, CA2017, szeptember 18.
I worked a seasonal positional and I was moved around from boxing items to stocking. just be ready to learn multiple things as quick as possible. Have fun
decent place to work
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ 852812017, szeptember 17.
decent ace to work at! cafeteria was big & very clean! pay was decent, management was a little up tight and non friendly but the company itself is very good to work for! Had a lot of fun working there even though it was just seasonal it opened the doors to other opportunities
A good place to work
Credit & Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL2017, szeptember 15.
My days are busy but full of diversities. On every call I have the opportunity to engage with the customers needs. I really like to take ownership of the call in order to resolve what they are requesting. The hardest part of my job is when I have to hear a bad situation that a customer is experiencing with their personal life. I don't focus on negative remarks when customers are upset.
Pro érvek
Rallies, free lunch, fitness activities, etc...
shorts breaks
a good job
Customer Service and sales of shoes (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, szeptember 14.
Really enjoyed working at macys on state street, very nice people and management is great. Always willing to work with you with any issue. And pay and hours are good as well.

Átfogó minősítés