Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

1 378 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 25 580 értékelés megtekintése
Great working atmosphere
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bakersfield, CA2018, május 15.
Flexible scheduling! Good ambience. Steady work. I really enjoyed building up my schedule either adding hours or switching work shifts with colleagues.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  College Station, TX2018, május 15.
This was a very productive place to work at, I stayed busy all the time never even really had time to check the clock, I enjoyed it because I like jobs that will have me busy.
stayed busy
the hours
good customer support
Sales Associate / Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valley Stream, NY2018, május 15.
A typical day at work would include cashing and greeting customers. The customer always comes first. if you enjoy shopping and recieving patience and respect while you do so then this is the place for you.
Friendly Coworkers
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Brunswick, NJ2018, május 14.
I didn't work there long but I did like that everyone was friends or friendly with each other. Had I been there longer, I know I would've developed good work relationships with the people around me while providing exceptional service to Macy's customers.
A good learning environment
Customer service associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Honolulu, HI 968152018, május 14.
Macy's is an excellent place to work at for anyone interested in the department store retail market. You also get to work on strengthening and developing better communication skills with upper management and customers.
very nice work enviorment
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashua, NH2018, május 13.
The manager's at my location cared about you as a person. The work environment was at times stressful, though it was manageable. The co-workers all treated each other as a family and were consistently nice/welcoming to new employe's.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Announcement of store closing in less than a year.
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McLean, VA2018, május 7.
-Fulfillment of online orders.
-Open register for business.
-Check fitting rooms.
-greet guest upon opening.
The hardest is opening credit application
one hour break
Kontra érvek
twenty minute break is not always.
Customer Service
Customer service representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL2018, május 3.
Extremely high turnover no job security the company looks out for its own best interest not for its employees or staff. I would not recommend to anyone not even worst enemy.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst call center I have worked in
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, május 3.
back to back phone calls
learned about how credit cards work
management does not care for employees
hartest part being yelled at by customers daily
nothing enjoyable
empolyee discounts
health care/stressfull/hostal work enviorment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its ok if you are a high school student
costomer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nanuet, NY2018, május 3.
It was a good job if you were looking for extra cash. As far as living a good life you would need a lot more hours to pay for your bills. It was very hard to get the hours that you needed. Overall it's not a career job.
Discounts
Not enough hours
Macys
Merchandiser/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Northridge2018, május 2.
It's a fun place to work for. Merchandising bringing them merchandise to the floor helping customers! Help happy customers. We stuck in the floor back stocking merchandise
Munkahelyi kultúra
cool people to work with
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Okemos, MI2018, május 1.
the people i worked with are fun and help pass the time. there's something about working in the women's shoe department that really brings in business.
Fun
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, április 30.
Professional environment. Job is fairly easy but competitive when it comes to bringing customers to make daily goal. Training is thorough. Easy job to make money
Munkahelyi kultúra
Outstanding company but still need improvements on how they handle their employees
Customer Service Representative and Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philippines2018, április 30.
I could actually say that I have grown in here and learned the basics, which made me the man I am today. There were struggles especially on managing schedules and overtime.
great work
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, április 27.
keep up the great work i loved it when i worked there it always people though that will make it hard foryou ut ust keep pushingif your striving to be withmacys as an careeritwasgreat memories for me.
Friendly and competitive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mason, OH2018, április 26.
Macy's was a fun company to work for. Offered discounts and coupons for the store during peak sale times. Had to work mandatory holidays and overtime during holidays. Macy's gave monthly bonuses.
Pro érvek
Games and contest between departments
no place for me
Sale Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, április 25.
didn't enjoy working there plus in the department I work in a commission area always had an fight with one of the associate always want to take your customer when you already took care of them even on his lunch time he wanna help
some assocate were friendly
Kontra érvek
mangers were not good and some assocate not good
Macy's can be hard
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2018, április 24.
Between the chaotic changes in what your supposed to do and no real management on the floor. When I worked at Macy's it was a reminder of what not to do at a business.
Stressful place to work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL2018, április 23.
I enjoyed my co workers. The ever changing work related guidelines and policies turned a once enjoyable job to a nightmare. My manager was a joy to work with. I only hope that when the dust settles Macy's will again be improved stronger and a good place to work.
Discounts, Co workes
Kontra érvek
Job auditing and constant changing policies and procedures
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
dont work here
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ 857052018, április 17.
they have poor management i worked there for 5 years still kept me a minimum wage and i was in the top 10 performers. they never back you up, is all about favoritism. always made promises they could not keep. then only focus on the things you didn't do, you can do many great things but it will always follow with a but you could've of done more
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van