Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

1 456 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 250 értékelés megtekintése
Good company
Cahier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Collins, CO2018, november 12.
Working for Macy’s was fun, however it just wasn’t my type of job environment. Otherwise it was a good job. Fun filled environment, quick paced. Friendly people. Customers were okay.
Credit Hounds
Retail Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2018, november 11.
If you don’t open a lot of credit cards they will try to get rid of you. They bribed you with candy to motivate you to open one. Pay below min wage and no benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work environment is nice
Customer Sales Associate- Men's (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, november 8.
The work environment at the store I work at is one of the best of the retail establishments I have worked at. Some of the corporate practices are mind boggling.
No micro management
Attendance system, "key" days
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Fun place to work.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeton, MO2018, november 6.
To many things to remember. Job standards had to be met on a monthly basis. Very hard to meet at times. Customers were not always very nice. Company did let you know when customers gave you a accommodation.
People friendly.
To far to travel.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced but friendly and good management
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, november 5.
Macy is fun place to work you can sing have fun while working. you get discounts and lots of fashion shows and candies . I love to go there on weekends for extra hours and to shop. The management is very understanding and they get along with your schedule pretty much fairly.
N/a
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midlothian, VA2018, október 27.
It was okay environment
Meet new people
Learn new things
It's great job for high school to college students
Learned about diffrent products and knowledge.
Flexibility, holiday pay
Kontra érvek
Not manys hour's to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive workplace and plenty of work to keep busy.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paramus, NJ2018, október 17.
It felt great being apart of a hard working team.I felt welcomed and safe. I loved the customers they were all sorts of consumers from all over the world.
Pro érvek
Get to meet interesting people
Holiday stress
Clam work place
Customer Service Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2018, október 11.
I learned how to mark down prices i learned how to use the cash register , learning the store more and where different departments are located at work all over .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wide variety of duties, loved meeting and working with the customers
Seasonal Flex Sales and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sandy, UT2018, október 9.
As a Flex seasonal employee I worked in many different departments and did various jobs. Often, I was pulled from one department to fill in for someone in another department. The managers were very personable and available to help if there was a problem or if they needed to help on the sales floor. Most of the employees were pleasant and easy to work with. The hardest time was during sales and promotionals because it was usually busier then and sometimes shorthanded. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting the customers and helping them select their purchases.
Pro érvek
Interacting with the customers and working with a great team
Kontra érvek
Long hours on your feet and the Store being shorthanded
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Nice environment
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, október 8.
Productive workplace and professional staff. Good with working out schedules that suit employees life outside of work. Very well put together presentation.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
overall unpleasant
Customer Service/ juniors associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  santa barbara2018, október 6.
I worked at Macy’s for 10 months full-time and I had to transition to seasonal because of full-time school not only did they not communicate well but they wouldn’t value you if you didn’t sell enough Macy’s card.
discount
inconsistent hours, bad policies
Not employee focused
Customer Servicare+e/ Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2018, október 4.
I was with the company for 6 years. During that time I did not receive the opportunity for advancement. I was recognized for being a top performer several times. The store manager catered to a specific few and their needs were met and they also advanced.
Pro érvek
Weekly pay, swap of shift option
Kontra érvek
Being vocal about lack of teamwork retribution
Na
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, október 3.
It’s all retail so if ur customer service skills are great I recommend working at Macy’s . Not a hard job just ur basic cashiering , flooring , greeting
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los angels2018, október 3.
Me experience with Macys helped me grow in my career! My hard work and talent helped the company to bring more customers to shop and being loyal customers.
Cool
Seasonal Manager / Customer Service / HR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, október 1.
Productive and great atmosphere if you like working in retail and being around customers all day ! If customer service skills is one of your top skills then I highly recommend applying
Too much workload
Dispatcher/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austintown, OH2018, szeptember 28.
I was satisfied there, but the issues that came up were sometimes not addressed, due to the fact that they had contracted drivers all over the country, who were not responsive to my calls.
Great supervisor
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, upper management, no job guarantees for advancement
Fun, relaxing, calm
Seasonal Customer Service Representative/ cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, szeptember 27.
I loved going to work and being around happy holiday spirited people. We had fun huddles, management was always on their game...we followed procedure and I was happy to be a part of the team
Fun
I was seasonal
Munkahelyi kultúra
Probably one of the best companies I have ever worked for.
Retail Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL2018, szeptember 26.
I enjoyed working at Macy's call center. The teams were great, there was always someone available to assist you when you had an issue. They were very particular about break times - don't talk to anyone on their breaks! Which is pretty awesome. I have never worked anywhere like that. Most places, being on a break doesn't stop people from bothering you.
Pro érvek
Great environment for a call center. Mgmt pays attention
Kontra érvek
Was Part Time - I left, couldn't wait for Full Time.
fast pace
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2018, szeptember 26.
fast pace, making everything is organized and in order, make sure i keep and neat and steady environment. making sure everything is confirmed in the right place and in the correct order.
great breaks
extra fast pace
One of my favorite jobs
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, szeptember 20.
I really enjoyed working at this job. The dept i worked in was great. i looked forward to going to work ever day. I also was able to buy most of my kids clothes from there because i was able to get employee discount too. This job was one of my favorite companys to work for.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van