Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

1 193 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
a good starter job
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Trenton, NJ2018, február 8.
this job is good for those who just graduated High school and need a place of employment until they figure out what they want to do in life. Also a good part time job if you are looking to go to school and still work.
great atmosphere
not very flexible schedule
Stressful
Credit and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, február 8.
Very poor health and very expensive benefits.
They don"t care about you as a person and only care about the numbers. Co workers were very nice and good work space.
Productive and fun.
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2018, február 7.
1. Enjoyed interacting with customers, helping them in purchase, return, BOPS etc.
2. I learned most of the things in a short time.From training,handling registers,(opening and closing) about fulfillment and recovery in a fast paced sector.
3. I loved the management and their interaction and quick response with each employee.
4.Very independent. Flexibility to choose own schedule, department etc. Clean and vibrant place makes you feel good.
5. Standing all the time.
6. Flexibility.
Independent
seasonal job. No Stability
Stressful & Fast Paced Call Enviornment
Supervisor, Furniture & Bedding Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL 337622018, február 5.
Work day typically went by fast and Macy's did want their employee's to succeed however it was difficult working for retail company in this day and age with the current trends of how people shop and see profits drop.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Macy's is a classic environment
Customer Sales Associate (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Orange, NJ2018, február 2.
I only worked at Macy's a short while as I was hired for a seasonal position. The atmosphere was pleasant and my co-workers were kind and helpful. I enjoyed the Holiday spirit.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Natick, MA2018, február 1.
Great place to work in special my manage, she was great! The workplace culture
is very good and coworkers always nice, helpful and well aducated
The most enjoyable part of the job was the interaction with the customers and the hardest part of the job was standing all day
workplace culture
standing all day
jobs
Cashier, costumer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Auburn, MA2018, február 1.
is a great job but the management is not good at all they got a lot of mess with the employers thats all is fun to work there just they need to get better management.
customer care
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, február 1.
i had a good experience to work for this company. learn so much from working in different departments. lots of experience of customer service and been teller.
Fun, fast pase.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waterford, MI2018, január 31.
I was very involved with helping customers. My responsibilities included counting all the diamonds and making sure the were put in the safe every night.
Fine Jewelry, 6 years
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2018, január 30.
Getting to know customers and products was great. some of the coworkers were great to work alongside.

The main issues were the unrealistic goals that were required of associates, and some managers were often disconnected from the associates preventing the managers from understanding where associates are coming from on different issues. Managers are also overworked, preventing them from being able to efficiently handle their responsibilities and support their associates.

Although they have been doing a better job over the years to acknowledge associates, which was greatly appreciated, they still haven't been doing much to solve many of the underlying issues that associates on the ground may face. Which, to an extent, is understandable considering that issues exist at every level.
Pro érvek
flexible hours depending on the position, great people, good discount.
Kontra érvek
understaffed, overworked associates, unrealistic goals, not enough incentives to stay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relaxed enviorment.... Managers and emplyees are friendly...
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yonkers, NY2018, január 28.
Very straightforward job , easy to do...
Managers were willing to make sure every employee is welcomed...
A place where growth is encouraged and expected.
You learn something new everyday...you're never stuck doing the same job... you become a very well rounded customer service representative.
Very relaxed work enviorment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Seasonal Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Covina, CA2018, január 26.
I've always had a busy schedule at Macy's which I didn't mind at all. I've learned how to communicate with costumers and co-workers in a respectful way. The management were really fair when it came to seasonal workers like me. The hardest part of the job is when the costumer has a complaint or problem that I have to call a manager to fix what the problem was. The enjoyable part of the job working in Macy's I get to meet new people and be able to help others.
N/A
N/A
My experience at Macys
Cosmetic Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Okemos, MI2018, január 26.
I prepared my station for opening with opening registers, cleaning, putting stock on floor. Once store open my job was to build rapport with my customer and saw what brought have to the make up counter, rather if she wanted to get a skin information about what skin care she should use to doing her make up and educating her on the productsI'im using and the benefits it will have on her skin. I learned that when you educate yourself on the products then educate them they will come back because you are trust worthy to them. Macys is a fun and friendly place families can shop and workers have to work at a fast pace while meeting all your customer needs without them feeling rushed. The hardest part of working there was other employees trying to steal your customers. However, I just had to remember whats important is the customer experience while shopping. The most enjoyable part of working there was to see a smile on the customer face and building rapport with them and seeing them come back and shopping with you.
hard working fun
Customer service, Braums (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Owasso, OK2018, január 25.
Its a work place we can have fun at some point when it comes down to it we are all family we work just has hard as another place if not more when it comes to trying to get an order out to a customer. The hardest part of the job is going to work in the morning and lifting the heavy boxes when your not awake the job is fairly easy once you get the hang of it and getting into it.
the pay
Kontra érvek
when it slows down your only working 20hrs no overtime can only get up to 40hrs that it.
Great Place
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, január 25.
Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure
resolution
Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
Go the extra mile to engage customers
Resolve customer complaints
Munkahelyi kultúra
horrible, selfish, lack of help from co-workers and management
Merchandiser/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Rosa Plaza2018, január 24.
A typical day at work; stressful, no direction from anyone...and then at times too much direction, making you be in too many places at one time, very confusing place to work!
What I learned; I am patient with people. Management; need to care more about employees and not just themselves. Workplace culture; everyone being busy with everyone else's business and nobody ever getting work done, just passing it on to someone else.
The hardest part of the job; not knowing who to talk to about anything! The most enjoyable part of the job; I was able learn how the flow of clothes start from the bottom of the warehouse to the sales floor.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great Part Time Job
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portsmouth, NH2018, január 24.
Macy's provides a great working environment filled with professional and friendly people. I was very comfortable working here. They are also generous with hours.
Fun,fast paced enviroment
Sales/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oviedo, FL2018, január 23.
If you're opening ,a typical day is slight recovering from the previous day i.e. cleaning ,folding. Possibly setting or taking down previous days sale signage.
discounts are great
Kontra érvek
none that i can think of
Call center
CSR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mason, OH2018, január 23.
This job Can be stressful. If you like working in a call center it would be for you. The benefits we're not so great. There is a cafeteria on the premises.
Munkahelyi kultúra
enjoyed working with my fellow employees
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manchester, NH2018, január 23.
Nice people to work with and enjoyed working with the customers. Also enjoyed the flexible work hours and that I could sign up for what shifts I wanted

Átfogó minősítés