Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

1 413 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 26 418 értékelés megtekintése
Typical Retail Job
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawrenceville, NJ2018, augusztus 15.
If you like retail, you’ll like this job. Everyone was pretty friendly. Hours were steady if you log in early to pick them up. It was a pretty relaxed environment but sometimes fast paced.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have enjoyed workint at Macys although I am seeking a position closer to my home. I have been working there for 5 years this November.
Credit and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, augusztus 12.
i work 10 to 6:30 Monday through Friday in the Billing Adjustments Department. My department's jobs are being moved to another regional office and I am currently training for a Customer Service position. The people are very nice. The hardest part of the job is having to learn as you go..the training only provides about half of what is needed to handle the customer service position. I do not like not knowing what I'm doing and having to put a customer on hold while I seek answers.
Pro érvek
Great people to work with
training is lacking
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Macys
Customer Service/ Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bakersfield, CA2018, augusztus 11.
Work was great. had some great staff when I was there. Sad i had to leave but i learned a lot when i was there. I really liked finding where all the clothes had to go in the beginning it was hard but after awhile you figure it out. Working the fitting room was new to me on how customers were not to bring their items out and put on rack but i kept it clean and put it all back where they got it from which was fun.
Pro érvek
Interacting with customers, and learning from the employees
Kontra érvek
working evenings or slow days
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Fast paced
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Towson, MD2018, augusztus 9.
Very competitive and detailed oriented. Super energetic and high energy always around you with staff and management. Always hiring all year long for new employees.
Hires all year round
Low pay for temps
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced, competitive, busy, multi cultrural
Customer Service Representative (seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, VT2018, augusztus 8.
I was only hired for seasonal. Hours where not very accommodating for a single mom with young children; yet job was very needed for myself to get through the holidays. All coworkers in different departments where friendly and helpful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Littleton, CO2018, augusztus 6.
This is a great place to work. It's a productive family providing customer service o a daily basis. Everyone is striving to reduce waiting in lines, speaking to customers, completing online orders, and providing knowledge about merchandise.
Pro érvek
The environment in the store is very friendly.
No Part time manager positions
My least favorite job
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2018, július 31.
Maybe it was the location but all of my managers came to work with a nasty attitude. They treated me (and other part-time employees) unfair and like we did not matter to the company. I get it was seasonal and things was stressful, but that doesn't mean me and fellow coworkers should be belittled everyday coming into work. Would NEVER work here again!
work
Credit and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeton, MO2018, július 31.
Macys was a fun place to work. I enjoyed my discounts. I loved learning the ins and outs of credit cards and how it works. Macy had good pay and tried to make the work environment fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good experience
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhattan, NY2018, július 30.
It was good experience working with different kind of customers and learning how to wrap gifts and do the bow their way.it was good working in different departments
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Stable job- consistent hours
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Walnut Creek, CA2018, július 28.
Good place with somewhat reliable hours however management is lacking. Getting paid weekly and knowing your schedule weeks in advance is a bonus. PTO is nice if only I was able to use it.
Kontra érvek
hard to get time off, inconsistent management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work as you first start out
At Your Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oak Brook, IL2018, július 25.
Productive and fun place to work as you begin to mature as an adult. I really feel that I want to move forward and become more mature as an adult and feel that I need to better myself with a new career. The hardest part of the job is to deal with difficult customers at the counter sometimes you have to call a manager and ask them to come down to assist with issues. Overall, a really good work place culture really, people oriented. I would not have stayed there so long if I did not enjoy what I do. I want to help people become better.
Pro érvek
fun people, fun place to work, productive
short breaks, hard customers
Fast Pace
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 23.
The job was fast pace and had versitility. Meeting newe faces everyday and the job provided room to grow in the company. The workplace provided skilled training and paid attention to detail and the customers needs.
Equal opportunity workplace
Hours were minimal
Munkahelyi kultúra
Macy's is a very good company to work for.
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, július 22.
I started working for Macy's when my children were younger for the flexibility of hours. Now that they are grown I find that I prefer the company for that same reason.
Pro érvek
The flexible hours, the employee discount
Kontra érvek
The late hours, working on holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, fast paced, busy.
Customer Service -Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, július 20.
At work on a typical day I could be doing many different things. I've worked over night, I worked in mens sells, I've also worked in cosmetics before. I learned how to get my jobs done effectively but also how to communicate with my other team members. The workplace was very busy but everyone was friendly and nice. The hardest part wasn't to hard but I guess I would say on a certain you could be doing something completely different and its weird to adjust when you've been doing it a certain way. I enjoyed most in this job doing something I liked and working.
nice breaks, friendly people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Great Opportunity
Customer Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pennsdale, PA2018, július 13.
Was an overall excellent job. Enjoyed the experience. Staff at this location was helpful and knowledgeable. Customers enjoyed the store the staff and the atmosphere.

It was one of the top retail stores in Macy's inventory in this district. Unfortunately Macy's chose to close this location to try and tighten their overall bottom line.
Cool work place
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, július 13.
A typical day at work is ok but kind of boring I’m use to a busy work place with fast pace but overall Macy’s is ok the job is for someone who’s very chilled
customer service expert
HOME DIRECT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeton, MO2018, július 12.
I loved my job at the call center. There was room for advancement, raises, lots of company activities. The distance was a little far, but I worked 12:30pm-9:00pm so, the traffic was mild. Very understand managers, for the most part. The hardest part of the job was learning the products that we sold.
Good raises
Distance
A Typical Day at Macys
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 11.
As a sales representative, one is required to perform cashier's duties, like completing a customer sale, with a receipt. Returns and exchanges are also part of the job.
Customers need to be assisted with getting the right size and color of items. The space and areas have to be kept clean and organized.

Representatives also have to open and close their registers and submit their totals at the end of their shift.

The overall workplace was very accommodating, however, it was just a temporary position.
Pro érvek
Employee benefits and discounts.
Different shifts
Productive and Challenging
Customer Service and Gift Wrap Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodland Hills, CA2018, július 10.
If you are looking for a part-time job that is challenging and in a fun and fast paced environment, then working for Macy's Department Store is the place. Also, Macy's train and offers advanced opportunities to its employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and positive work environment
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, július 9.
Productive and positive work environment. The company is very involved in giving back to the community. Very enjoyable place to work. Calm atmosphere.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van