Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

1 192 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Busy & Productive
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newport Beach, CA2018, február 22.
I enjoyed my time working for Macy's. The environment was always positive. My coworkers and my supervisors were always welcoming and supportive. The overall experience was great!
Customer and associate friendly
Kontra érvek
Low pay and early shifts
Macy's
Credit Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeton, MO2018, február 21.
It was always something going on at the job, but exciting. The Job ended because the call center shut down.The culture was empowering and encouraging.
Pro érvek
free lunches on long days
Customer service
customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norwood, OH2018, február 21.
We answering the phone seeing what the problem with with there order and trying our best to fix the problem the best we can and sometimes help people find items or placing orders.
mattress sales
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockford, IL2018, február 21.
The hourly rate was OK, however there was little or no commission.
I had sold for Sears and was told the stores a way from the suburbs would be different, which they are different.
good people
lack of commission
A typical work day.
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Martinsburg, WV2018, február 19.
A typical day at work was after we clocked in we would have a morning meeting about relevant information and stretch. Then we would go to where we were assigned. That would be our area for the day unless we were needed in another department. Then we would go home after our shift was done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some days can be very stress
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Towson, MD2018, február 16.
Holidays are very stressful, customer service can be very stressful without enough workers, manager very positive, nice company to work for, Customer Service on some holidays , working in a big department store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productivities and gun unloading trucks
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aventura, FL2018, február 16.
macy;s start new employees with a salary of $9/H. and you ccan work your way up fro there. if you work in customer service then you get bonuses base on how much you sell.
nice coworkers
People were nice
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McLean, VA2018, február 16.
People were nice I arranged the business clothes section, the childrens section and the scarve section. I went around and has to make sure these sections looked in order.
lunch breaks
no health care
Bad managers
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, február 16.
The company needs to do better at management , they don't care about their representatives being trained appropriately. No one is ever on the same page and customers are always upset.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
nice place to work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beavercreek, OH2018, február 15.
I worked the black Friday schedule and although very hectic, the area and team that I worked with was organized and we helped one another which made the process run fairly smoothly.
Pro érvek
training was very relaxed and discounts on purchases
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is a very nice place to work.
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, február 14.
I like the place, and products, also the atmosphere and the people who manage the company, also it is fun and interesting to be meeting different people from foreign and domestic people. and has very organized and managed well the environment.
not really
fun workplace
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aventura, FL2018, február 13.
working here was fun at first once you get used to everything they have going on around you they show you how to do things then they throw you out in the action right away.
Fun Work Place
Seasonal Customer Service Retail (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2018, február 11.
My overall working experience at Macy's was great. I build a lot of great friendships there! It felt great helping others while working there. The other associates there very helpful overall.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working at Macys. Some days it was nonstop work but i enjoy being around people and helping customers so it was ideal for me .
Customer Service Representative (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, február 10.
Macys is a great place to work. The work can be stressful and super busy at times but the managers co workers and retail support staff make even the most difficult days pleasant. They are accepting of all people regardless of disability, social status, race religion fender identification and LGBT affiliations.. i was honored to work there.
20% discount
Kontra érvek
Short breaks non paid lunch hours can be long
Great Associate Benefits
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Barbara, CA2018, február 9.
Difficult to maintain steady hours, not so easy to move-up or get promoted. Offer great benefits to their employees (medical, dental, 401k, etc.). Must be able to deal with a great variety of personalities and customers.
great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, NJ2018, február 9.
my job was to help customers in their purchasing needs. i helped them open up Macy credit cards. part of my job was to keep the place clean and organized.
fun place to work
low pay
Coworkers
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Silver Spring, MD2018, február 9.
The employees at Macys are very nice and welcoming. I was able to meet a lot of new people. The customers love me and how I did my job. You learn a lot working at Macys.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working at macys
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2018, február 9.
The best place to work. Manager was very helpful and nice. I was just a Seasonal worker holidays you get allot of hours. But the way they laid off pple after the holidays was not Professional at all. But I am still going to reapply.
fun productive workplace
Seasonal Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, február 8.
I enjoyed helping out customers I learn to gain my communications skills, confidence, multi and paced job, I was so lucky to work with great coworkers and managers
Pro érvek
fast paced job, fun, interaction with customers
Kontra érvek
no healthcare benefits, low pay job
a good starter job
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Trenton, NJ2018, február 8.
this job is good for those who just graduated High school and need a place of employment until they figure out what they want to do in life. Also a good part time job if you are looking to go to school and still work.
great atmosphere