Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

1 457 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 265 értékelés megtekintése
I loved working here
Internet Services Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeton, MO2018, december 16.
The staff is typical call center but if you do your job excellently, management takes care of you. Benefits are good. I don't like the system of missed 5 days and you are gone whether you call in or not.
benefits, pay scale
no real vacation time
Easy seasonal job
SEASONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE (Volt alkalmazott) –  ROSEVILLE, CA, US2018, december 13.
I loved this job as a seasonal. It was great because I got to choose my own hours! I got to move from different departments so I got a feel of the store.
Pro érvek
Long lunches, pick own hours
Kontra érvek
Didn't know I was going to be let go until last shift
3,0
multiple locations
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, december 13.
cool place to work especially at herald square. fast paced, exciting. stressful with tourists and rude customers. other locations are slower. ok pay. retail sucks during the holidays.
Fast pace
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeton, MO2018, november 29.
Call center is closed but it was very fast pace with many changes in a years time. Work environment was friendly with many opportunities to work in different areas.
Foleys
customer service rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, november 29.
Enjoyed working at the cash office at Foleys. We also did gift wrping there and it was really fun. Enjoyed the discounts too. The job was very busy at times but I liked it
Temp employment
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, november 28.
I worked as a temporary employee and it was fantastic. I enjoyed my time at Macy's and would encourage everyone to work at Macy's if they need part time employment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really enjoyed working with other consider myself a people person
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Torrance, CA2018, november 28.
Productive fun at times, learning new products, management could have been more friendly , enjoyed working with different culture, being score every month on my performance, and getting job done meeting new people.
Customer service
Health care
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A wonderful and fun enviorment to work in
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL2018, november 26.
Just all around awesome. Great Team Spirit! Get to do fun activities to help others. Wish I could've stayed working there, I miss the people and the enviorment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
3,0
Flexible
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, november 26.
I would recommend Macy's to anyone looking for additional work. I worked there quite some time ago so I can not comment on what it is like to work there.
flexible hours
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great opportunity to earn more per hour
Shoe expeditor, shoe sales, customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, november 26.
Because Macy's offers commission on-top of an hourly wage the sky's the limit to how much you can earn in a weak. Management was always very helpful when it came to scheduling and technical issues.
Pro érvek
hour long lunches, flexible schedule
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Soul Suckers
Sales Specialist/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, november 25.
If your in sales all Macys cares about is getting MACYS cards. They set really high goals and if you don't make it then your off to management. They expect the sales associates to do everything that's not even listed in the job description. The stressed of getting people to apply for a Macys card was so intense that some associates started making people up so they can get management off your back. I will say that Macys M.A.G.I.C workshop does help improving sells performance.
Management can be stressful and that's only because their bosses are giving them a hard time. But my manager was cool and I am still grateful to her.
The selling floor can be the most cut throat place. First, you have to make a connection with your customer, set a room up for them, check on your customer. If your not on top of your customer people will steal you customer, which means you didn't make your sales goal for the day.
Some good things about working at MACYS is meeting people from all over the world. I made a friend at Macys who is from the middle east and we are still friend to this day(6years).
Co-workers can be nice some will help you if you are struggling but for the most part you are alone in a sea full of sharks and the only way to survive is to become a shark, which is one of the reasons why I left. Macys can suck your soul out and take all the joy out.
Discounts, Macy money, and volunteer for for MACY Fireworks
Kontra érvek
short breaks, Pressure from all sides, hostile environment.
This place sucks
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, november 24.
The pay is horrible for the amount of work and horrible customers and employees you’re dealing with. Pay isn’t even double digits. Macy’s is the most understaffed and unprofessional place I’ve ever work. They treat you like slaves. No matter how hard you work or how long you work there you will not get a raise or promotion
Kontra érvek
No management support. Inconsistent schedule. Low hourly pay.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over all I would consider going back
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, november 20.
I worked at Macy's for 9 years and I have good and bad times there. I mostly enjoyed my co-workers and customers. The management team was distant and the pay wasn't enough but overall it's a good part time job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's good for a college job
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, IN2018, november 17.
I worked for Macy's while I was in college full-time, I was also working full-time with the company. They allowed me to pick and choose my hours, for the most part. I would say the best part of working here was the discounts you get on the clothes. I would definitely work here again for the discount. Biggest downfall is the fact that, they pretty much force you to annoy customers with opening a Macy's credit card, even if they say they don't want one, they expect you to force them to open which I feel is a disgusting habit for ay company.
Good discount
Poor management, stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Low pay, like to harass employees
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, november 16.
Disorganized environment. Everyone tells you different things when you ask them questions. Policies are changed, and not everyone is updated. They tell you that if an item is on a rack for a certain price that you have to sell it for that price. But when you do, they try to accuse you of stealing. Their prices on the racks and in the system are often not the same, so you have to guess what you should sell it for, because they don't know. Then blame you if it's wrong. Not enough money for what they take you through. I have never experienced being treated like a criminal from an employer until working for these people. The only positive thing, is that most people are nice, but unfortunately misinformed.
Most co-workers are friendly
Low Pay, benefits, hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Awful Call Center
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL2018, november 16.
This place is a terrible place to work.
Really awful. Sitting all day, they go by numbers here.
Coached every other day. Like high school all over again!!!! Mangement doesnt care at all.
Kontra érvek
all kinds, to many to list
Interesting , Management needed work
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, november 14.
Management was very poor when it came to solving problems or figuring something out. Schedule was messed up. My money was messed up as well as far as me getting paid.
A hour break
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
It was ok
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, november 14.
Macy's was my first job post-graduation. I worked at the Customer Service Center and accepted the job because I needed some sort of income. It is a good job and pays ok, but if you have a college degree like me, it will not provide you career satisfaction unless you are in a managerial role. Great benefits and the discount was ok.
Poor work environment
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Modesto, CA2018, november 14.
I would not recommend working at Macy's. The worst example of management applying "Lead by Example", that I have experienced in my 30 year work history. This is NOT a team environment. They are only interested in advancing themselves and never give credit where credit is due. Lack of respect for the employee's and the employee's are expected to perform "miracles" within their job assignment's when the proper tools are not given.
great place to work
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2018, november 13.
connection between customer and sales associate is great. they are asking for help and a sales associate is always ready to help them in every situation
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van