Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

1 117 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun Co-workers, but the policies and management suck.
Customer service, and advice (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lewiston, ID2017, december 7.
I made a lot of friends working at Macys but the managers took their personal problems out on the employees, and everything they asked you to do would contradict something they or someone else had asked you to do earlier. You also weren't treated like a human being, you were the customer's slave. You basically felt stripped of all your basic human rights and needs, and if a customer lied about you in a review you were still punished, no matter how obvious the lie. If a customer is unruly, rude, or just straight up yelling in your face, you have to stand there and take it, and if you don't and refuse to help them you get in a massive amount of trouble and the management will break you down and guilt trip you into thinking you were in the wrong.
Good co-workers, fun enviornment
Kontra érvek
Bad management, terrible customers, low pay, waste of your life honestly
Csr
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jensen Beach, FL2017, december 5.
Assist customers in helping find Items, cashier , stock. we would clean our assign area and help customers in the system to find items that was not in the store and order for the customer.
discount
not paid enough
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at a tourist hotspot
Customer service - Watch department (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, december 4.
I worked at Macy's in the fall at Chicago's Water Tower Place. We had many foreign customers and tourist from other states. I'd either be in the watch department, the fashion jewelry department, or the temporary Swatch brand watch kiosk.
I'd dust and decorate display cases, restock materials (especially popular ones!), resize watches, and count check the register.
It was a enjoyable job. I have nothing negative to say about the position nor was anything "hard".
Pro érvek
Fast paced, meet lots of different people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of work but not great pay
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2017, december 4.
Macy's is a good job for someone in school or just as a second part time. For a single parent with bills Macy's is not a reliable source. Although as an employee you sometimes have access to great deals and advances on sales. The management team is mostly poor and can definitely use some improvement.
it was ok
customer service rep and stocking (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2017, december 1.
jus didnt fit in well there. didnt get enough hours and i was taken advantage of,was made to do things that originally werent in my job description but i did anyway and then was let go.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
call center
Customer Service Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lorain, OH2017, november 30.
I enjoyed working with macy It was a call center taking in incoming and outgoing calls calling in orders checking on orders I took application fro amcy credit cards
Munkahelyi kultúra
Calm environment and everyone is easy to get along with
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mason, OH2017, november 29.
Working at macys is easy if you have patience. Customers can get edgy but if you know how to handle and control situations then this is the job for you.
Great food
Hours change alot
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
First Job
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, NJ2017, november 28.
Macys was my first job and part time. I was fortunate to have a great manager who understood my initial challenges. I learned a lot and it was a great first job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
It's been many years
Sales Clerk/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tarentum, PA2017, november 27.
It was a sales clerking job. I waited on customers suggested items to them and rang them up. On down time we cleaned and straightened up the floor and hung items up.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
macy's seasonal is just that
merchandising/Replenishment/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2017, november 26.
It was a seasonal job so you take it as that. If you think it's a way in, it may be. Seasonal jobs are just seasonal no reason to get overly excited. Just come in and do your job and go home.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Interesting place to work at
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, november 24.
It was a fun place to work at especially at Herald Square location. The variety of customers that came into shop from an array of travelers was awesome.
Discounts
Pay
Fast pace
Sales and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Towson, MD2017, november 16.
Very busy in the department I work. No time to stand around, always busy and always work to do. Good job for a teenager or college student that needs something part time.
Fun environment
Credit and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL2017, november 15.
This is a massive place with lots of different departments. The department that I worked in was a little slower paced and boring but speaking with others in different departments it just depends on where you are.
Review summary
Customer Service/Sales Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brea, CA2017, november 14.
Macy's is a good job to have as a part time second job or if you are in school needing a flexible schedule. There online schedules were one of the biggest perks to the job. The pay was bare minimum and the employees are under appreciated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work making extra cash
CUSTOMER SERVICE COMMISSION SALES (Volt alkalmazott) –  Coral Springs, FL2017, november 13.
Macy's offer competitive opportunity, I personally worked for the women's shoe department. I enjoyed the work environment, their were always things to do. I enjoyed the opportunity to grow, and advance to another department. Great management , and quality work experience to be gained.
Munkahelyi kultúra
SALES/CUSTOMER SERVICE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Torrance, CA2017, november 13.
I loved working at Macy's it was my first job while I was in High school. THey set goals for you to meet and that was very motivating to be better. The manager I had was very aware of everything that would go on and very determined for us to meet our goals.
management
temporary
Fun Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mason, OH2017, november 11.
Very flexible with your schedule. Friendly staff and Management. Loved the discounts. There is always someone who is willing to help you when you need assistance. Training was always great.
Nice cafeteria
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Best opportunity
Beauty Advisor/Customer service representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Mateo, CA2017, november 11.
The place you get to earn a good experience through meeting new customer everyday, we get to learn working in pressure, my manager was always helpful, taught me about managing counter in her absence.
It was a seasonal job
Customer Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bozeman, MT2017, november 6.
I like the job as the company catered to a more upscale clientele. There were some full time employees who were rather snobbish in that they looked down to the temp employees.Other than that I liked the job.
Better class of people
Kontra érvek
standing all day, not full time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Flexible
Support and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Glendale, AZ2017, november 5.
Macy's is a great part-time job to work at because of the flexible hours and they are understanding if you have school or another job. However, while they are flexible they also don't have many hours. I only work about 2 days out of the week but during the holidays is when it picks up.

Átfogó minősítés