Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

1 354 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 25 186 értékelés megtekintése
Did not really enjoy
Customer service associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, június 18.
Working at Macy's as my first job was not great. Staff quit all the time and we had new management very frequently. Too much work and not too much pay. Don't recommend this place.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer service and merchandising (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, június 17.
Enjoyed the experience, learned a lot and had new competencies
now.
Great benefits excellent environment
managers change schedule with my avaibailty
Discount
401k, disscounts, paid time off
Macy's
Cosmetics/Customer Servicee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monterey, CA2018, június 16.
Macy's was a great retail store. I enjoyed working in cosmetics, and was able to make commission. I always met my goal, and enjoyed working with and contacting customers. I learned to apply make-up, and learned about the products. I worked the register, and the culture of the store was up-beat. The hardest part of the job was learning where all the products were located.
Free cosmetics, training
Kontra érvek
Sometimes not having enough people to cover the counter properly.
Macys
Credit & Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mason, OH2018, június 14.
As a Customer Service Call Center Supervisor the stress level was extremely high. Large teams and high coaching expectations made the position difficult with little support from upper management and no opportunity for advancement.
Working
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winter Haven, FL2018, június 13.
Qorking at macys was such and honor. I enjoyed my whole time working for this comoany. Macy is a great working environment if you are looking into moving up in a working environment macys will be the oerfect place. Flexible hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
competitive and friendly
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FL2018, június 12.
a regular day working at macys would be calming and towards the middle of the shift it gets very competitive with the other employees

at macys i learned that you have to be very open minded and not afraid of getting to know people

the management team were very productive in different departments

the culture for macys is more of a happy friendly lifelong culture

the hardest part of working at macys were being very competitive with sales

fun times at macys were when everyone got together in the end and the celebrations
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Macys is a good job to work at
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, június 6.
When I Started to working at Macy's i was going to school at the time some time i be work late and being come home late knowing that i have school and study but my work experienced with Macy's was great
friendly
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, június 4.
go in restock shelves customer service, help employees rearrange department clean dressing room help customer locate items. retag sale items. Penny out last season attire
the discounts
the hours
Experimental
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2018, május 31.
I would have to say Macy’s is one of them oat unforgettable experience I will always remember working at. I really enjoyed meeting all kinds of new people. I like how I had the same frequent customers coming in to buy things just to up and support and help me on commission.
Discounts
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, VA2018, május 30.
Macys was a PRN job and I loved it. They gave their employee's discounts and it was a place where I got to learn about styles and professional dressing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great bosses, difficult customers, nice coworkers
Customer Service Representative/Sales Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI 537052018, május 30.
I enjoyed working at Macy's. It was my first customer service experience, and of course I got to learn all about the fun and not fun parts about that. However, management was really helpful and kind, and coworkers were generally the same.
Good bosses, Employee Discount
Difficult customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace with friendly co-workers
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newport Beach, CA2018, május 29.
Friendly staff, great place to socialize and make good connection. Awesome place to practice and excel customer service. Good management team. At Macy's you have the opportunity to grow and move up.
Very fast paced
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fair Oaks, VA2018, május 29.
The managers are really nice, but if they don't see you work, they will hunt you down. Sometimes they are impossible and work you too much. They expect you to work more than you can handle and finish the job. It is mentally stressful. But there are some hardworking associates there to support me and I appreciate that. Because of them I am able to sustain myself, find joy in working, and accomplish tasks for myself and my managers.
very fast paced
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palm Desert, CA2018, május 24.
Really liked working there, just not enough hours, everyone is very friendly, sometimes it's cut throat and very fast paced in the holiday season and very slow at the end of season
nice place and friendly
Kontra érvek
short breacks, not enough hours
Cool Place to Work, Nice people
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, május 24.
I liked working there, sometimes customers were very stressful and it would get very slow. Sometimes there would be nothing to do because we already did everything.
Great Team
Sales and Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Strongsville, OH2018, május 19.
The team at Macy's surpasses expectations by being fun, friendly, and focused. There is a lot of turnover, as it is the nature of the job, but they have still managed to create a consistency at the top level that helps each employee do their job well.
20% off clothes
You'll work weekends
Munkahelyi kultúra
its only a part time job/ flexable hrs for me
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Christiana, DE2018, május 17.
It good company for a part time job. friendly Co workers to work with most of the time, Holidays can be stressful with customers. Mangers are nice to work with.

I'm on the flex team, choose my hours on Sale day to help out.
You can work part time or full time and also flex time.
A typical day greeting customers, helping them with purchases and ringing them up.
Friendly co workers
Holidays / short staffed
fast-paced
Customer Service/Sales/Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2018, május 16.
Macys is a fast-paced retail company. the coworkers are usually helpful and lively ,in which makes the workplace environment enjoyable. hardiest part of the day is the customer complaints and recovery of departments . management skills of simple 'good character' and business practices is scares within the company. there is little opportunity for advancement and rarely any pay raises.
employee discount
Kontra érvek
pay, advancement within company, department recovery
fun workplace
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, május 15.
I learned that its hard to get some customer to believe in you that they can be wrong too. hardest part was when customers yelled at you for something they did
discounts
run customers
Great working atmosphere
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bakersfield, CA2018, május 15.
Flexible scheduling! Good ambience. Steady work. I really enjoyed building up my schedule either adding hours or switching work shifts with colleagues.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van