Macy's Alkalmazotti bírálat

26 676 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 26 677 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Macys
Colorado Springs, Co- Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, október 16.
Macy have great brands, I still love to shop there I just would rather work where there is no set sales goal to meet. But overall I'll do seasonal again for holidays
I WON MOST SALE EVENTS
NONE
Macys
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glen Allen, VA2018, október 16.
I left this company because it was hard to balance work and my children. There was not a lot of flexibility but it was fun when it was Hecht's. It was more like a family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and a little stressful place to work
FRONT DESK ASSOCIATE MASSAGE ENVY-LODI (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lodi, CA2018, október 16.
Face pace work especially during the season or very good sales. Really enjoyed the position I worked except the fact that i didn't get commission for the position I was working.
Friendly Employees
Working Holidays/ Holiday Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wasn't a bad place to work, but benefits were not very good and poor communication.
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Martinsburg, WV2018, október 16.
The hardest part of working at Macys Fulfilment Center is going from about a thousand employees to about 4,000 employees in November and December. We also had buses of people we would bring in from other cities, one of which was an hour and a half away. It was very chaotic, but also exciting. The best part was all the wonderful people you get to meet from all different walks of life. Macys does an excellent job of staffing its centers with a very diversified pool of people. Some days were a lot of fun, and others like cyber Monday, you didn't think they were ever going to end. In the end, it was solid employment and good work experience.
Macys
Sales Associate and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Downtown Crossing, MA2018, október 16.
This place personally didn't work out for me. At the time the direction i was taking my life and the stress and lack of support and benefits didn't help the situation at all. This place is ideal for younger kids getting their feet wet or in school.
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Frederick, MD2018, október 16.
Great place to work! It was very flexible when I would be able to change my schedule through the computer instead of asking each person. Everyone was so friendly.
Nice place to work
Sales Associate - Housewares (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Farmington, CT2018, október 15.
its a nice place to work but the pay is very low. My co-workers are nice but the workload keeps increasing with no additional increase in pay. Very little appreciation.
Don't do it
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, ohio2018, október 15.
Very low pay for the amount of work they expect you to do. Poor management. Absolutely no work/life balance, It's all work and no life. They have you working literally 8 days in a row, while asking you to stay late, come in early and to come in on your one off day a week.
They expect WAY too much from their employees while paying them like dirt.
discounts, "macy's money"
Kontra érvek
work/life balance, management, low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work.
Beddings and Housewares' Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, október 15.
I truly enjoyed interacting with the customers and asking them how I could help them. I tried to assist customers in my area as best I could. Mind you, some days we were understaffed and I took on the role of having to facilitate both sales floor and cashier.
Pro érvek
I enjoyed the ability to choose our own uniforms as long as we cooperated with the guidelines.
Kontra érvek
The demand of having to open new accounts were too unrealistic, especially in my department.
Decent Place to work for
ICQA (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, TN2018, október 15.
Some days are very fast paced and others are very slow. You do get to learn various different job roles. Chance for advancement is there if you are in the right group. I enjoy the people I work with.
It is a job
Flexible Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Framingham, MA2018, október 15.
I can't say much about working at Macy's, since I only worked a handful of hours per week. What I can say, though, is that I really enjoyed the coworkers I spent my shifts with.
Muliple opportunities
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pasadena, CA2018, október 15.
Alternating schedules of business. Season, days and hours differ. When down time organizational needs take presidents. If fast passed usually sales or orders and shipments are priority.
Pro érvek
Discounts, flexability, usually professional management.
Kontra érvek
Customer satisfaction even in the face of the most undesirable of circumstances.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Macys was ok to work for
Department Store Floor Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paramus, NJ2018, október 15.
I was a Floor Manager at Macys and it was very hard. I was on my feet at least 6 hours a day. Worked some late hours--out at 11pm. It was difficult because public transportation was used.
Great manager
Kontra érvek
Long hours, low pay, staff not consistent in working their hours.
Mediocre
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2018, október 15.
Worked in the ladies shoes dept; interacting with customers; selling shoes on a straight commission sales basis; in a very competitive environment; and a structured commission scale
LOCATION WAS CLOSE TO HOME
COMMISSOIN STRUCTURE
rude people working
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2018, október 15.
I did not enjoy working at macys. All of the people working at the store were really rude to me and would not answer any questions I had. They would tell me that I should have payed attention the first time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people are great! Overall good experience.
SALES SPECIALIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2018, október 15.
fast paced environment for sure! The people were great, management especially! Always felt appreciated and as though I was an integral part of the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, but definitely as flaws.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Savannah, GA2018, október 15.
Its an overall great place to work if you're in high school or college. If you're a parent of very young kids as I am I wouldn't recommend it unless you have family or friends who is able to watch them because if you're kids get sick then you're out of luck unless you've worked for the company for over a year.
Pro érvek
Flexible scheduling, okay weekly pay if you don't have too many bills.
Kontra érvek
Doctor excuses do not excuse an absence unless you are able to apply for sick leave.
Macy's
Security Guard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2018, október 15.
I did many things at Macy's in cherry hill mall for instance the register was a big part I was apart of. Also stocking and cleaning was something I did as well, Macy's management was very great and well professional. The techniques I learned were working on a register, great customer series, and a better approach at setting up big loads of merchandise goods. The hardest part at the job was working on the register because it was a seasonal job and it was on a Christmas holiday. So it was very frustrating and overwhelming but I got the job done and learned from every mistake. The most enjoyable part of Macy's was the feeling and energy of the people in the mall because it just felt like everybody was in the Christmas spirit.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Should have had a better customer focus
Sales Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  College Station, TX2018, október 15.
At the time I worked there , the scheduling was not one that I felt was focused on meeting the needs of the customer.The Store Manager was awesome ,she had a lot on her plate, and needed a more supportive staff.The most enjoyable part of the day was working with guests and celebrating the wins. The supportive office staff was amazing. Merchandising staff was always short handed and so as a Sales Manager would often find myself doing floor sets.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You learn new things but is really not an organized work of space because you have to help everyone do what they have to do.
Receiving Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Yonkers, NY2018, október 14.
They need to pay more for certain positions for example receiving because they do the most and always helping the other associate with their task apart from them having their own. for example me, I ave to help different teams on wha they have to do because they wanna be lazy and ask the manager so he sends us and is not fair at all. Especially for that pay rate
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van