Macy's Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 25 634 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Macy's is a very good company to work for.
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, július 22.
I started working for Macy's when my children were younger for the flexibility of hours. Now that they are grown I find that I prefer the company for that same reason.
Pro érvek
The flexible hours, the employee discount
Kontra érvek
The late hours, working on holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company cares more about sales, than the employee
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 22.
Strick Macy sales goals, vendor goals, and credit card goals. I felt they pressure you to finailze a sale. And petty retaliation of goals aren't met. Bad management, and cut throat environment
Exhausting
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valley Stream, NY2018, július 22.
This was a pretty stressful placement. Not enough workers to carry out the needed task to keep the store operating efficiently. My managers were nice enough; but they constantly had us in roles outside our capacity.
productive work environment
Beauty Advisor/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, július 22.
learned a lot working at macys, the workplace felt like high school. managers and employees weren't professional. most enjoyable was just talking and greeting new customers
Seasonal
Retail Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, július 21.
This is a decent company to work for if you're looking for some extra money or if you're retired or a student and need to work only a couple of days a week.
productive high energy place
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 21.
everyday was different, typical day full of suprises dealing with multiple customers. i really enjoyed it. had more than enough freedom. most enjoyable part was dealing with customers from all over the world.
Super easy light job
Stock Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 21.
While working with Macy's the learning experience I must say was very interesting. A typical day at Macy's is very soothing, and calming management is very fair. Workplace environment is clean, and comfortable to work in.
Two Breaks
Worst
Downtown Miami - Loss Prevention / Security Guard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, július 21.
Never helps you figure out on how to lead, instead just try to work away from your issues within the store. Compensation can't ever be discussed or reviewed for change
Employees were amazing
Support Merchendiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Clarita, CA2018, július 21.
I worked the night shift so I would typically start at 3am and dont get done until 11 or 12 in the afternoon. All the employees were amazing including the management. The only con was when we were working throughout the day certain customers would get mad that we were not able to help within certain departments or sometimes when scanning the price tags you can get really sleepy, so trying to stay up can be hard. lunches were an hour, breaks were 15 mins. We couldn't get any bonuses since our department wasn't part of sales. Management would sometimes order us some pizza and sweets when we achieved one of our goals. When you do work hard, they do acknowledge that and they tend to get you even more hours on top of your 8 hour shift. I honestly love working there. No complaints
Pro érvek
Extra hours, Sometimes not dealing with customers, managment acknowledes when working hard
Kontra érvek
Customers can complain about things out of your control
fun and rewarding
Cashier and sales floor associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Buford, GA2018, július 20.
i think it has been fun and rewarding working at macy's. it is always feels good to help a customer and make their day. when they come to shop at macy's we make them feel important
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of movement but easy
Stock Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 20.
If you don't have a problem lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, or carrying several boxes at once then you can do this job as well. It's a repetitive job.
Fun and productive
Sales Associate Macy's (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, július 20.
The Macy's I worked at was mainly Spanish speakers, so my day at work was usual confusion because I do not understand Spanish. I learned how to use a computer faster.
Fast paced
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paramus, NJ2018, július 20.
You get customers that are rude & some quite friendly. Regulations & rules are mostly not met. "Privileged" customers tend to get what they want just by a call of a manager. Store & department managers push their policies, yet brake them just because "they didn't want to deal with the customers", which makes the associate pushing the policy feel "dumb". Sometimes those same rude customers tell you "You see, you just don't know how to do your job."
Apart from lunch brake, you get an additional 20 min. paid brake
Kontra érvek
Policies are enforced but not followed
Munkahelyi kultúra
At Macy's you are given the opportunity to work in various departments and therefore, learn something about each one.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  King of Prussia, PA2018, július 20.
My many years as a part-time associate at Macy's added to my life experiences. New learning, new friends and many different clients from all walks of life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, fast paced, busy.
Customer Service -Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, július 20.
At work on a typical day I could be doing many different things. I've worked over night, I worked in mens sells, I've also worked in cosmetics before. I learned how to get my jobs done effectively but also how to communicate with my other team members. The workplace was very busy but everyone was friendly and nice. The hardest part wasn't to hard but I guess I would say on a certain you could be doing something completely different and its weird to adjust when you've been doing it a certain way. I enjoyed most in this job doing something I liked and working.
nice breaks, friendly people
fair employer
Regional Human Resources Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Attleboro, MA2018, július 20.
morning meetings with all associates, interviewing, floor moves, customer service, meet with all about company incentives, and policy changes. met with senior team, to notify of company changes, work as operations assistant, run inventory twice a year.
stable work
good job
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomington, MN2018, július 20.
Macys has a lot of turnover. Basic customer service.
If you like to stay busy and work random hours this would be the job for you.
Folding clothes.
Overall good atmosphere
Visual Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pennsylvania2018, július 20.
Everyone who works at Macy's is friendly and always helpful. The store atmosphere is laid back. Very customer centered. Pay rate is their main down fall.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good starter and a good teacher
Sales Associate-Men & Women Shoes (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, július 19.
Not all companies are perfect but this company was appropriate. It was a good way to enter the retail world and although there was tough times. Those tough times did teach me a lot. I did develop many skills such as multitasking, communications through phones, and the business of credit cards.
Munkahelyi kultúra
macys dont care about they associate ,they only care about the bonus
Department Stores Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  town east mall,tx2018, július 19.
macys expert people to work for free , management don't get proper training and they treat they associate like slaves ,CEO only care about they bonuses
non
non
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van