Macy's Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 20 322 értékelés megmutatása
Productive and fast paced
Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tigard, OR2017, december 16.
Fun environment to be at. Lots of management skills learned. It is usually very busy on the weekends. Hardest part of working at Macy's was dealing with cranky people.
fun workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stamford, CT2017, december 15.
i like working in macys because i learned a lot of thing
it was a good experiance
i meet new people
the most enjoyable part of the job was how we talk with costumer
Munkahelyi kultúra
Competitive and stressful working environment
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2017, december 15.
First day, fresh out of training, was a Sale's Day on the weekend and it was terrible method to force new hires into the fast pace, cut throat workplace culture.
Always open positions
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charleston, WV2017, december 15.
Pros
Great discounts. Friendly associates. Opportunity to advance. Great managers. Earn rewards daily. Staff get-togethers during hours for lunches/dinners. Learned the tools I need to pursue retail else where.

Cons
Too slow paced for what I am used to. Parking fees for the mall are $35-$45 monthly working 5-6 days a week. Max of 32 hours/week in my department. Draw commission for my department was disappointing.
Spoty hours
Support Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, december 15.
I worked as support staff and while the job itself was great, the hours were horrible. I never knew when I'd be working and it was quite frustrating. The managers I did have were great and they'd reward our hard work from time to time.
Sales Associate
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, december 15.
Was always busy and everyday competition. The experience was great and you were able to get a 20% discount on purchases. Overall, it was an interesting experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very active and fast paced
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montclair, CA2017, december 15.
This position is fun and very fast paced. Extremely busy during the holidays and can be a bit stressful. You get to meet so many wonderful customers and the discounts are nice
a day a macys
Sorter operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stone Mountain, GA2017, december 15.
a day at work at Macy's will be a team meeting before you start working at the team meeting you will get your assignments for the and the goal of the day. after the meeting you will go to your truck and start loading it and sorting out the misorts.
dicounts
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced during the holiday season
Part-time associate for Fine Jewelry (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2017, december 15.
Working at Macy's is fast paced during the holiday season but very slow afterwards. The starting salary was low at $9 an hour with a 1% commission but if you sell a lot of jewelry you can make decent money. A bonus to working at Macy's is the employee discount and hours.
fun atmosphere
Mens INC specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cheektowaga, NY2017, december 15.
i enjoyed working here and had no intentions of leaving until i was offered another job promising better pay. the co workers and management were excellent
Munkahelyi kultúra
up to date with the times
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  King of Prussia, PA2017, december 15.
i have no complaints , i enjoyed working there. good environment,task oriented . good management, like working with the merchandise , enjoy the customer experiences .
Munkahelyi kultúra
H r dept is miss managed
cashier/ sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, december 15.
A great place to sell because gets a lot of traffic. However management is protective of union employees, and there are to many managers and not enough good salesmen. Human resources is hiring for diversity, not for talented salesmen or saleswomen.
A DESTINATION POINT FOR TRAVLERS
TO MANY CHIEFS, NOT ENOUGH INDIANS
Fun
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Casper, WY2017, december 15.
This was a fun job to work at. This is a place you would want to work if you just want to enjoy having a job. Not a place to work if you have actual bills and depend on the money.
Pro érvek
Fun customers and other employees
Kontra érvek
Not paid enough for what is required
working at macys
Sells Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, PA2017, december 15.
working at Macy's was different than I expected. It wasn't the worst job ever, but the management could be better. for example when you are scheduled for a break and call to be relieved the managers act like you're a pain in the neck...
Great job
Beauty Advisor Chanel (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hyannis, MA2017, december 14.
Acknowledge customers in a friendly and helpful manner within 30 seconds of their entry into the area
The main responsibilities of a beauty advisor are to help customers find the products that meet their needs and sell customers as many products as possible. Job duties involve suggesting products, explaining how products work, demonstrating how to use products, performing makeovers, and operating the cash register. A beauty advisor may have to meet sales goals, build customer relations through follow-up calls and mailings, recruit new customers, order new products, handle door-to-door sales, and manage inventory. Beauty advisors may also stock shelves, clean floors, and organize sales areas.
INC Misses
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Troy, MI2017, december 14.
Working in INC Misses was very faced faced and fun. Our team worked well together and our manager was the best! She was very understanding and listened to the concerns of her supporting staff.
Ample break time
Kontra érvek
Lack of communication with the front office
Great company
Sales Support Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2017, december 14.
Good management cool work enviroment friendly co workers employee orientend flexible but not enough hours. Busy around the holidays but they have plenty potlucks
Potlucks
Not enough hours
Seasonal
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Franklin, TN2017, december 14.
Wear good shoes and comfortable clothes. Schedule is inconsistent and not when I'm available. However, if you have flexibility and want to make extra cash, it could work well for you.
Discounts
Hurting feet
work
Sale Associate and Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2017, december 14.
This job was so long ago I barely remember it. I had a lot of friends at work but the customers were the devil. I worked in the men's department which was the best department to work in.
friends
customers
great experience
Human Resources Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2017, december 14.
Macys gave me an oppurtunity to use my education and expertise in my field. I learned alot from my manager who had so much experience in this field. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience. Hoping that i will continue doing what i love.

Átfogó minősítés