Macy's Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 20 290 értékelés megmutatása
Your typical retail job
Pricing and Signing Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, december 13.
I disliked everyday I was there. I worked only to survive, fresh out of college. Macy's is a great place to learn how to work with people in a group to get big projects done. Management was most of the time HORRIBLE. Rejects with power issues. There was no workplace culture, there was only work to be done. You learn that customers are unreasonable and terrible most of the time. As a young person with no money, the holidays is a great chance to get hired, work loooooog hours, and get paid minimum wage for your hard work. Minimum wage is adequate because it's a skilless job.
Pro érvek
Exercise, the store is very big.
Terrible customers
a fair place to work
Warehouse-picking Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Martinsburg, WV2017, december 13.
job is fast paced. management is highly focused on goals and meeting standards and fairness. job is seasonal and not guaranteed but and overall fair place to work .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Facilitation Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL2017, december 13.
Amazing company, wonderful people and management, ever changing. Good benefits and pay structure, leadership development opportunities for students graduating from College.
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paramus, NJ2017, december 13.
A normal place took place in a quiet way, helping costumers to choose the best product for them. I learned how to use the crate and how to work with other people.
Boring and slow
Fragrance Clerk/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, december 13.
It’s not a job I would like to do again the employees and some employers where terrible. They treated you like you where beneath them and not as an equal
Uptight
Always gaining more experience
Support Crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2017, december 13.
The most enjoyable part of the job was inter acting with customers and knowing management and employees also the location downtown SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH.
Location-Management-Employees
Dental-Healhcare
My experience so far
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jackson, TN2017, december 13.
When I went to macys they trained me with somebody not that good and i didnt learn everything in my training days and it got very irritating because i didnt know everything and the customers were getting irritated with me aswell and it just wasnt a pretty picture but the employees are nice .. the age range is either 18-25 or 45-70 macys is a nice place to work if you have no bills .. and even though the long shifts are good .. who wants to do that every day just so there check can look decent .
freedom, food
Kontra érvek
they like to leave you by yourself after your training days and you only get one maybe two
Retail sales
sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Troy, MI2017, december 13.
Helping customers with their daily cosmetic choices. Helping cash customers in and out, also taking in payments for in store credit cards. Also helping with inventory.
Good Student Job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, VA2017, december 13.
It's your typical retail job just with a bit more magic involved. Macy's gave a 20% discount to all employees and even offers a credit card with $50 limit! Loved Macy's can't complain.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, lots of demands on your time, meet great people.
Sales Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2017, december 13.
I really enjoyed working at Macy's and was disheartened when sales manager positions were cut. If not, I would still be there. The fast pace was great. With staffing cuts it was frustrating to all associates that more was expected from less staff. You have the opportunity to develop great relationships with coworkers and customers.
Pro érvek
Working with great people and great customers.
Kontra érvek
So much work is expected from so few people.
great first job
Seasonal Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennewick, WA2017, december 13.
Great first job. very laid back environment where if you want low stress or more advancement in your career you are able to chose so. great break room with fun holiday parties.
The environmental is great
Starbucks Barista (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago Il2017, december 12.
It's very busy and you will have to be able to catch on quick and multi task because it's a lot of things that one person is assigned to and it can get a little hard but you have to always maintain.
Okay
Seasonal Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cerritos, CA 907012017, december 12.
I didn't really like working here. I felt like I wasn't given any opportunity for growth. They make you work long shifts and not a long enough break. Workers are competitive and not very nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly colleagues, but poor management
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Skokie, IL2017, december 12.
Some hard working people are there. There is always few registers open which brings complains.shipping is not properly packed as things break and damage during shipping.
Munkahelyi kultúra
easy going relaxed work place.
Fine Jewelry Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2017, december 12.
i think macys is a great job for anyone looking to work retail. there are so many different areas to work in you can learn and benefit from them all.
Great
Sales Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lihue, HI2017, december 12.
This job was amazing for me, but at the same time very stressful considering that I was working seasonal and only on call. Other than that, mostly everyone was welcoming and really helped me learn my tasks quickly. The managers were super friendly. I'd say the hardest part of the job was having to learn to do many different things at once. But at the same time I enjoyed every second of it. I would definitely recommend this job to anyone who is looking for a part-time/full-time job instead of seasonal!
A Great First Time Role for Retail
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Friendswood, TX2017, december 12.
When I was working at Macy's from 2015-2016, I was initially hired as a seasonal worker and stayed on a regular part time employee. During the couple of months that I worked there, I had no complaints about my specific position and I was pleasantly surprised about the camaraderie among myself and my co workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depends on where you are
Accountant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2017, december 12.
Accounting department's culture is not at all conducive to promoting diversity and inclusion. No real chances of advancement or empowerment for blacks, particularly black women.
Discount
Kontra érvek
Retail: high prices, low quality; corporate: racism, mismanagment, exclusive leadership
Great retail job
Fine Jewelry Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, december 12.
I started in the clothing department and advanced to the Jewelry department. I absolutely loved my managers and coworkers. No day was the same. It was either super slow and you couldn't wait to go home. Or the day was so fast-paced that you didn't realize it was time for you to go home. I was very sad to leave but it was such a rewarding experience.
Short breaks
Awsome place
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2017, december 12.
Nice place to work in terms of staff and atmosphere. I got a lot of cash handling experience. The other thing I loved, they had union. The managers also helped you to better sales associates.

Átfogó minősítés