Macy's Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 20 253 értékelés megmutatása
Macys Taste bar
Kitchen Crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2017, december 11.
Great place to stop and rest after a few hours of shopping this little bar has a great menu where you can get something light to eat. Either a salad or wrap or even a flatbread pizza! Or if food is not your thing, sit back and enough a cappuccino or espresso!
Free Lunch And drinks
management needs help
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2017, december 10.
management sucked! they need to learn how to communicate better and not talk down to their employees. The managers are so focused on making sure that associates arent standing aroound talking while they're just standing around doing nothing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Non-Productive no advancements due tue favoritism/low pay
Security Guard Professional Experience (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY Union Square2017, december 10.
My Review on Macy’s is that they have poor management, do not hear you out or care for your opinion,very Judemental,Unfair and unjust, also the pay was very low.they do not treat you right.
Pro érvek
Paid time off, off days, and discounts
Kontra érvek
Try to make you work overtime due to lack of employee staff, mangers are not fair and very Judge Mental
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for a temporary job
Woman’s shoes (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monterey, CA2017, december 10.
If you want just a basic job to generate money Macy’s is great. The one I worked at had poor management in my department and there was a lot of gossiping and cut throat woman. Especially this one lady in Woman’s shoes who’s been working there for 20 years and spends her whole day trying to get people fired for some reason. Very toxic woman would recommend getting rid of her.
Pro érvek
Discounts and a lot of fun
Kontra érvek
Very low pay and untrustworthy gossiping
Great manager
merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York State2017, december 10.
Best manager I've had yet, flexible with scheduling and everyone is kind, managers appreciative of employees, food provided on black Friday
Old buildings and the problems that come with it
Review
Sales Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Hartford, CT2017, december 10.
excellant work environment.i enjoyed working for Macys but unfortunately beucause of the company downsizing i was laid off.since i was the last hire.Goods place to work.
Life at Macys
Sales Associate/ Jewelry Clerical (Volt alkalmazott) –  Illinois2017, december 10.
Macys is a great company to work for. Manager really show favoritism and its not okay. Some people work way harder but if you don't sell Macys cards to people you get looked over for advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Growing with company however money sucks.
Merchandiser/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, december 10.
Love my job and my co- parts however the pay sucks and management can be pretty fickle. No pay for experience or education. I’m hard working self driven an it was noticed and promoted. However, without properly being convasated or acknowledged. Talent is in minded by not properly stating my position in the company. Holding several titles only paid for one ( the lesser of pay). Thou, my work is of a merchandiser.
Opportunity for growth
No pay raises
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cant move up within the company
Packer/Picker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goodyear, AZ2017, december 10.
Really hard to move up in the company. But you will get your hours. Its a typical 9-5 job. Management is there to help but its hard to find one when you need them
Great hours
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
uplifting environment friendly staff and customers
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, december 10.
Macy was my second job and was one of my favorites I mean I loved retail such easy work and everyone was friendly. I honestly just find retail suits me because every other type of job I had I didn't like it
discounts
short breaks
Good place to work for
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Auburn, MA2017, december 9.
Good place to work for, flexible hours. Nice management. Great supervisors, except for one evil one. Good place. Flexible schedule. Plenty of breaks. Good discounts
Flexible hours
They don't pay enough
Fun workplace
Part-Time Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colonial Heights, VA2017, december 9.
Fun everyone’s super cool easy to work with nice workplace unless it’s the holidays the hours aren’t really there though but management is definitely willing to work with you
Retail
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2017, december 9.
Working at Macy's is your typical retail experience, long hours, low wage, clean store, take care of customers, put clothes back on rack, wash rinse repeat.
N/a
Pricing Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, december 9.
I believe that Macy need to pay their employees more for entry level work such as pricing coordinators, office coordinators, office coordinators and sale managers
Fast paced job.
Sales Associate Full-Time (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lewiston, ID2017, december 8.
Come into work clock in, and then go to the department you are working in for the day, find out who else you are working with. Management was nice, fair.
Macy's is Great for a Part time or first job
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, december 8.
Working at Macy's isn't by far the worst place possible to work. They are however very understaffed and also high demanding. They will often call you in on your off days, and ask you to stay later than your scheduled shift and come in early. They are experiencing budget cuts and seem to have tried to force 3-4 different departments/ positions into 1. Other than these things and some scheduling issues they are an overall OK company.
schedule flexibility, employee discounts
work-life balance
Ok work environment
Replenishment Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Federal Way, WA2017, december 8.
Ever Changing work environment glad it was constantly fast-paced and filled with customer service and customer appreciation. An interesting place to work at.
Prefer not to
Retail Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  standford, ca2017, december 8.
Prefer not to give review. Go ask others. Is it necessary? Is this part of how one is judged whether good employee or potential bad employee? Best of luck
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Support Team (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palm Desert, CA2017, december 8.
Macy’s really helped me given the fact that it was my first real job. Macy’s is very customer friendly and this job really helped me be more open with conversations and socially talking with the customers.
Seasonal Associate
Season Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CA2017, december 8.
Working for Macy's during the holiday season has always been busy and which I enjoy doing. I love working with Macy's clientele. The management team are all helpful and sweet. The pay has always been pretty decent.
Hours and Pay
Kontra érvek
Sometimes the politics can easily get away with throwing you under for no reason.

Átfogó minősítés