Macy's Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 24 831 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
fun productive
Shipping and Recieving Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goodyear, AZ2018, május 19.
scanning
lifting 50 plus pounds
scanning
inventory or storage in correct locations
great culture like family
bending was hard but the breaks and lunch and pay were great along with benefits
Great Environment
Loss Prevention Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, május 19.
Great place to work everybody is friendly and cool to work around. I learned that you can work anywhere and still have chilled hours with great bosses
Less Hours
Great bosses
productivity and people
Stock picker/ Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, TN2018, május 19.
It is fast pace and competitive, i have learned much about the logistics, workplace culture is diverse. The hardest part of the job is keeping up during peak season, and the most enjoyable is the people.
Good at first
Operations Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, május 19.
Working for Macy's is great at first until you realize that it has a revolving door. People come and go and anyone can be replaced. Macy's used to care about it's customers and it's associates but since the new CEO the company only cares about saving money and making productivity goals. If you need a high paying job then this is a wonderful place to work but I do not recommend making it a long term career.
After 7 months-1 year you get holiday pay, PTO, and benefits
Kontra érvek
You are a number not a person. No work/life balance.
Great working enviroment.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2018, május 19.
• Met and made a connection with customers, asked questions and listened to shoppers' needs, gave options and advised on needs of the customer
• Inspired the customer to buy and celebrated the purchase
• Operated the cashier transactions such as purchases, returns and exchanges
• Inspired and opened Macy’s credit card for customers
• Maintained the selling floor presentations
Great Team
Sales and Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Strongsville, OH2018, május 19.
The team at Macy's surpasses expectations by being fun, friendly, and focused. There is a lot of turnover, as it is the nature of the job, but they have still managed to create a consistency at the top level that helps each employee do their job well.
20% off clothes
You'll work weekends
This job is mad Easy. Not a Career
Sales Associate/ Stock Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, VA2018, május 19.
I never worked at a retail job where corporate goes to colleges to pick up management. Its shows me that at entree level its no room for growth and that concerns me. this made employee morale really low when I worked for them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Workplace is enjoyable and able to know all the prices
Assists Merchandise Team Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ 073102018, május 19.
I enjoy my time at Macy's but I need something I can depend on. Working low pay doesn't help pay my bills, combined with low hours. I like a job that is challenging and I can advance in my career. I start work at 6 am and I enjoy having the rest of the day to myself. I have learned so much working in this department, which is different than being on the register. It has given me a new skill.
Discounts, early shirts
low pay, minimal hours
macys
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Jersey2018, május 19.
lots of petty problems in the work place. i really wish people would have worked harder, seems like that they would hire anybody and lots of people left
Munkahelyi kultúra
My time at Macy's was enjoyable.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Voorhees, NJ2018, május 19.
I worked at Macy's briefly, I had just moved to New Jersey and was hired as seasonal help when that particular store went out of business. I was kept on the payroll threw liquidation up to the final day of the store. I enjoyed the job but could not live on the minimum wage.
store discounts
salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
Used to be a good place to work
Counter Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chula Vista, CA2018, május 19.
I was with this company for many years and given many opportunities to grow. Scheduling used to be easy to do and flexible, however that change dramatically in the last couple years I was there.
Management doesn't care about you.
Be prepared to be alone and get yelled at for customers because there is no coverage and no one else can help the clients or yourself.
I was laid off 2 years ago and know they are still cutting positions all throughout the store, so there is no more job security.
okay
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Short Hills, NJ2018, május 18.
don't have much to say. Easy work environment. not that different from any retail job. all retail jobs kinda suck. i worked in fragrances so its nice to go home smelling nice
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work depending on location
Cosmetics Beauty Advisor - Origins Skincare Guide (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2018, május 18.
I loved working in Northridge, I felt more respected there than Glendale given my race age and appearance. The company itself did not discriminate but the clients did. They train and prepare you very well for advancement but will almost always hire someone from the outside. I was led to believe that i would be promoted to a managers position and waited 2 years holding on to this promise. your passion for the products and clients don't always matter when working at Macys. I personally trained 5 managers hired from outside sources and received no recognition. Its great and horrible all at the same time. Its a good place to work if you don't take your job seriously.
cosmetics gratis, health benefits
Kontra érvek
doesn't promote from within, people come and go faster than they are hired.
First Retail Job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Clara, CA2018, május 18.
This was my first retail job and I was originally a seasonal associate for the holidays and decided to stay on as a permanent associate. I had an amazing associate manager that supervised me and she really put a lot of effort into training me. Not only that but she deeply cared for the well-being of her associates which in retail is amazing to say in the least. I worked at a very large department store Macy's so it was four floors. The cleaning after closing was the biggest pain because it gets really busy at the location I worked at. I mostly enjoyed being able to get experience interacting with customers and learning a whole lot of communication and sales skills while I was there.
Pro érvek
sales experience, great management, great co-workers, employee discount
short breaks, scheduling
Don’t wanna do this
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, május 18.
I don’t want to write a review about this job. It was nice meeting the workers and staff. I had a long run with the company. I am not employed there anymore
work place
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, május 18.
I didn't really care for the managers but the coworkers for the most part were good to work with. Work days were set a month before hand, Not very flexible with work hours.
paid weekly
Kontra érvek
short breaks, no flexible hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Laid back and great environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, TN 383052018, május 18.
I was just a few years out of high school when I took this job. I worked in the accessory department. My first day was black Friday. Macy's was located at the mall so it was a complete mad house.

Overall, it was a fun place to work. Rarely dull. There was always something to do.

I learned customer service skills from this job.
Pro érvek
Employee discounts in certain store items
short breaks
Casual business
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waldorf, MD2018, május 18.
Macys is an awesome company to work for that come with a lot of skills once you depart, and also a chance to meet new people from other companies who partner with us and all of our different departments.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job Description Did Not Match the Actual Job Itself!
Health and Wellness Expert (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, május 18.
I was hired to be a Health and Wellness expert expecting to "plan in store wellness events, conduct community outreach, as well as train and educate sales associates on wellness products and services throughout the store" as the job description states.

Instead I spent most of my time working as a sales associate, no time was allotted to actually doing the job I was hired to do, I had no budget and management seemed to have ZERO interest in wellness events what-so-ever. On top of that I was expected only to work in the active wear department and was strongly discouraged to do anything outside of that department.

Essentially my position turned out to be a glorified sales associate for holiday day help as I was LAID OFF right after the holiday season. This was literally 2 months after I'd been hired. No one told me that the job was seasonal or else I would not have left a perfectly good job for what I thought was a great opportunity to reach people in the community with the backing of a great name like Macy's .

If you apply for the position of health and wellness expert just know that you will be given no chance to actually be a health and wellness expert. Get ready to fold countless tee shirts and sweaters, run the register, clean fitting rooms and apply none of your actual skills and expertise.
Pro érvek
Okay pay, good severance plan
Kontra érvek
Job description does not reflect actual job duties, limited resources to do the job effectively, limited support from management, limited time allotted to do the job effectively
Fun workplace
Retails Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, CA2018, május 18.
I worked in cosmetics so even when it was slow I had something to do. Management was great actually, worked well with me. Everyone was super welcoming.
Fun
pay sucked
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van