Macy's Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 25 910 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a company that provided me job security
LEAD SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Covina, CA2018, augusztus 14.
It was a company that provided job security. I was given many opportunities for advancement. It was a place that taught me many new skills. It provided the finances I needed to get through college.
Great Position
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Towson, MD2018, augusztus 14.
Loved my experience at macy's. The typical day was very easy. The customer interactions were great and friendly. The employees were also great. It was an amazing position to hold.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very friendly and good for advancement.
Sales and Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bellevue, WA2018, augusztus 14.
Macy's is a very relaxed atmosphere and not as stressful as Nordstroms.
The people at Macy's are not out to take a person's sales for commission. FYI
Munkahelyi kultúra
very poor job for the average person.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Layton, UT2018, augusztus 13.
I don't have anything to say. I liked the people I worked with, but it was horrible pay and no benefits. I felt very under appreciated. and my skills under utilized.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Store manager is so disrespectful
Department Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, augusztus 13.
the store manager will laugh with her colleagues but with others will talk down about cashiers *Cherry Creek store otherwise all other managers were amazing store manager very hostile with those below her
Munkahelyi kultúra
slow customer service and i basically worke by myself
Packer Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Owasso, OK 740552018, augusztus 13.
During my time at the store, I noticed many associates looking for drama instead of working. associates that have been working there for years. I have to say for my first job I liked the hard work and smiles I accomplished to make but when it came to the other associates ( mainly in the men department) it was like they didn't care at all. I cleaned, folded clothes and helped customers, while the others acted like they didn't care a goofed around. as for the Macys warehouse I spent two weeks waiting on a pay check they lost. I was furious, because I am 18 years old who moved to a new state to start college and had to wait several weeks to be able to eat.
Pro érvek
I did my job right, my manager would prefer me and was very sad to see me go
customer service
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace, good team work with piers,
Sales Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, augusztus 13.
Enjoyed workplace, made it fun with my piers and employees. Great on the job training everyday. Accomplishing daily goals and providing great customer service. Engaging with customers and providing satisfaction. Workload was heavy at times while multi tasking to get other things done. Staffing was always challenging in certain areas everyday. Really enjoyed working with my fellow piers, everyone worked as a team. Enjoyed developing my associates and engaging with customers.
Pro érvek
vacation benefits, Medical benefits and 401k program.
workload, working on holidays
Amazing!
Sales associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, NJ2018, augusztus 13.
I enjoy working at macys, it really gave me the knowledge needed for my future job and the environment was very fun. I would refer anyone there because it was an amazing experience overall.
Beauty Advisor
sale representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, augusztus 13.
It was fun working as a beauty advisor at Macy's. I enjoyed the perk of discounts and sales. The hardest part of this job was not being able to control shopping.
Ok
Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2018, augusztus 13.
I worked from 8-2 Monday-Friday. It took me an hour or less to fix the cloths/ add new cloths to the displays. The rest of my day was spent wondering/helping the other departments or storage units
Can work between departments
Crowded, Demanding at times
not clear memory...
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marlow Heights, MD2018, augusztus 13.
i left in 2014, remember working often, so youd get pretty decent hours. you were rewarded for how many credit applications you opened from each customer
productive
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goodyear, AZ2018, augusztus 13.
i was on my feet all day but felt like break time wasn't enough especially because i worked for 10 hours and was on my feet all day. Its not fair that we only get 8 days off sick time per year
Macys Engineering Department
Engineering (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, augusztus 13.
Macys Engineering department was where I learned a lot of my work skills in maintenance engineering. And they also gave me an opportunity to attend trade school, which I did and furthered my education,
Pro érvek
Learned alot of new skills
Horrible
Shuttler (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Jackson, OH2018, augusztus 13.
This job doesn’t train you for the position you are hired for and expect you to learn on your own. And I had lack of attention from the supervisor. In order for me to get to him I had to ask a friend to call him over the radio.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy to create balance with personal and professional
MK Footwear Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aventura, FL2018, augusztus 13.
Macy's is a world renown company. Working under commission is difficult but if you have school or a life outside of work this company can give that to you.
Flexable hours
Late nights
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have enjoyed workint at Macys although I am seeking a position closer to my home. I have been working there for 5 years this November.
Credit and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, augusztus 12.
i work 10 to 6:30 Monday through Friday in the Billing Adjustments Department. My department's jobs are being moved to another regional office and I am currently training for a Customer Service position. The people are very nice. The hardest part of the job is having to learn as you go..the training only provides about half of what is needed to handle the customer service position. I do not like not knowing what I'm doing and having to put a customer on hold while I seek answers.
Pro érvek
Great people to work with
training is lacking
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice Place, but management wasn't great, and the coworkers were pretty rude.
Seasonal Cosmetics Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vancouver, WA2018, augusztus 12.
Coworkers were really judgemental. A lot of bad management. The good thing about Macy's is working there for the discounts. Some of the people are nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive , Learning about all the new clothes line and styles
Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merrillville, IN2018, augusztus 12.
Moving merchandise from stock room to correct area in the store, Organizing clothes racks . Putting the sizes of clothing in there proper place either on the clothes rack or shelf. Management was ok.
Time deadline was the hardest part. Trying to get the job quickly
before the store opened was the hardest I enjoyed learning about the different clothes brands that were stocked in the store.
fun flex envirment
Lead Department Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA 913242018, augusztus 12.
a fast pace work environment... must be quick to pick up especially during holiday season. flex schedule. able to pick up hours or give away. getting to see your regular clients... pre-selling and of cousre the discounts. unable to find or get a hold of management went you get difficlut customers.
flex enviorment
Kontra érvek
bad coverage lack of management
fun workplace
Retail Support Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, augusztus 12.
Enjoyed my time working here, the workers were very helpful. I learned about managing a group and what it is to interact with customers. This was one of my best jobs.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van