Lowe's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

800 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Great customer service
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Clarita ca2017, december 12.
Instructed my management to work with every customer to deliver them to the right department and get the best quality answers to there questions. very friendly working environment.
lowes
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elk Grove, CA 956242017, december 12.
Very informative i learned a lot about various trades, and the components that existed in them. I recommend working at lowes to build knowledge of the trades and customer service skills
informative
seasonal
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company very nice break room
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Torrance, CA2017, december 11.
This is a very family oriented place, they have fun workshop's for children to learn to build things and for adults. Very clean well organized company with a wide experience of there products.
Decent place, good pay
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesquite, TX2017, december 10.
Managment was awful. Pay was above average. Customers are usually in a bad mood. HR was never there when you needed him. Poor structure. The company just is not the same.
Stressful
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cranberry Township, PA2017, december 10.
When I first started at Lowes it was a great place to work with great people. They are now moving to 75% part time and 25% full time staffing to save on payroll. People that know what they are doing are pulled in several different directions often being over whelmed while others get away with doing quite literally nothing. Management is unprofessional and speaks poorly about associates in front of other associates.
Typical retail
Appliance Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Amherst, NY2017, december 8.
When I started at Lowe's 2 years ago, I was told by the employees that the culture at Lowe's was better than the average retail job. This of course was when there were multiple ASMs, department managers, 1 selling system and a healthy amount of full-time staff. The company is trying to advance financially by cutting the workforce any chance they get. No more department managers means less knowledgeable leaders, and overworked SSMs. Once again, cutting full-time opportunities means less knowledgeable staff and putting part-time kids on the floor who have little vested interest in learning the department(s) they are working in. If you happen to be a self-motivated worker, expect to be hired for one job, but told to work in different departments whether you want to/have any training whatsoever. Lowe's has decided to pinch pennies by sweeping out the foundation from under the company. Understaffed, under-trained, and underpaid staff in a customer service driven company is going to deter customers in the long run.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fairly easy job, not enough hours.
sales associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Athens, OH2017, december 8.
If you can land a full time job at Lowe's I'm sure it's a great experience. I just can't make it on 800 dollars a month. The management is tossed around by corporate as they please. I've seen managers become sales associates and specialists and make less because corporate decides to change the structure.
Easy going, Garden Center is peaceful to work in
Kontra érvek
Low hours, corporate throws around management structure.
Paint
Sale Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2017, december 7.
really fun working there but could sometimes be bad days. Also, they took care of you when you need time off for a family emergency. The company cares for it's people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great Job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springville, NY2017, december 7.
Working at Lowes was FUN. I worked the inside lawn and garden department. Just after I was hired the department manager was after a 5% increase in sales for the year, we ended with a 15% increase in sales. It was a team effort. Lowes gave me a chance to expand my sales efforts by sending me to training schools which gave me a chance to sell product with a better understanding. I would love to go back to work for Lowes.
Great working condishions
Kontra érvek
would have liked full time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Great employees
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, MI2017, december 7.
Overall a decent place to have a job although long term employees are not treated with the respect they deserve and there are those that make bad decisions for the store. Also a great lack of communication between department heads.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lovely coworkers and usually busy
Sales Associate and Delivery (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denton, TX H2017, december 5.
On a typical day of work I would clock in and start my "to do" list. I would rush through what I needed to do so that I can make my department look nicer and help out other coworkers. The workers were outstanding and were entertaing to be around and I didn't mind going a few extra steps to help them. Management was fair and always had an agenda, but they would take time out of their day to attend to specific departments or customers. The hardest part of the job was constant people, both fellow employees and customers, asking favors and directions while I was still working on my "to do" list. However, the most enjoyable part was associating with the same customers and coworkers that were kind and had a outstanding personality.
enjoyable people
very heavy "to do" list
Awesome Place To Work!
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mayodan, NC2017, december 4.
It was fair and the managers treated you like people. The pay is good for what type of work it is and every employee is a friend there. They really take care of their employees and make sure each one is happy.
Fast paced, customer oriented
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kansas City metro area2017, december 4.
A lot of work, with too much turnover of employees. With high turnover, consistently training the basics. Had start times of 4am and 1 pm all in the same week.
10% discount
Had to take a 1 hour lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your experience will depend of your team
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seekonk, MA2017, december 4.
I was lucky to work with a great group of people there, but seasonal employees or "bad apples" could put a damper on things. Otherwise, it was always easy to enjoy the work hours.

I'd recommend you volunteer to take care of a specific area/set of products, and make sure it's always stocked and top stocked correctly. Managers notice and you'll be recognized for your work. It may help you advance in the company.
busy hard working place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cranston, RI2017, december 3.
Stock shelves, Maintains sales floor
Assist store patrons with exceptional customer service
provide customer service with a helping hand
heavy lifting
lowes
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Summerville, SC2017, december 1.
You can bust your behind and the people who do not even do half of the work you do get praised. Everyone has poor attitudes. Everyone is rude. I do three times my job and I don't get paid enough for what I do and deal with. Very disorganized.
Productive work place
Electrical Department Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2017, november 29.
Lowe's overall is a great company to work for. They are very flexible with school and work and does not mind giving you more hours if asked. I would recommend this job to students in college.
Pro érvek
Great learning enviorment for home improvment
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, open on some holidays, and bad discount
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
enjoy working and sales
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kerrville, TX2017, november 27.
Fast paced, small town with no workforce. Moved from Houston to Kerrville. Very little job opportunities for someone not retired. Need to get back into a company where I can use my experience and education.
Fun
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Charleston, WV2017, november 26.
The people I worked with go above and beyond to help you out. I stocked the shelve and used heavy equipment to do so. It was fun going to work. We did get incredibly busy at times.
Overall good workplace
Appliance Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lehighton, PA2017, november 21.
Laid back and slow paced but can become busy at times, very independent job. Requires a lot of organization skills and good memory. Must be good at customer service and be able to listen closely to what customers say in order to provide the best service possible.
Pro érvek
10% off purchases, 1 hour long lunch break (unpaid), and two 15 minute paid breaks
Kontra érvek
Management could use a little work and there was a lot of workplace drama
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés