Lowe's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

1 087 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 28 977 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
the equivilent of free gym membership
sales associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pottstown, PA2018, október 17.
As a sales associate I am on my feet all the time, walking or standing while doing work. The exercise is great. Interacting with customers can be both the most enjoyable part of the day and not so much. Some have good ideas for their project. Others only a concept that we need to work out details for. It can be interesting. Many part time coworkers have Lowe's as their second job and have worked there for years.
employee discount
concrete floors
Always Something to do
Tools Sale Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Union, NJ2018, október 15.
You may work in one department of the store, but in actuality you work in your department and a little bit in every other department. which would make you somewhat well-rounded with the store. It doesn't matter if you know a lot or a little about home improvement, you will end up learning new everyday.
Discounts
Long Shifts
Great peopl
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rockingham, NC2018, október 12.
I have been with Lowes for one year and I have enjoyed the company and serving there customers even though management could have been better, I love that them.
Going downhill
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alachua, FL2018, október 8.
Lowes used to be an amazing company to work for that treated its employees with respect and great pay. I am saddened to say that time has pass. Like so many others I am now seeking a change in career due to the changes made within the company that has taken its toll on so many of us. I hope in the future they will adopt their old policies once more, but for now I cannot make ends meet with the pay reductions that they have given to myself and hundreds of my colleagues. We make half of what we used to. And they have terminated many positions that were Necessary for the proper functioning of this company. At twice the work load and half the pay, it has become a very stressful and negative environment. It has taken its toll on all of us. As a lower level employee Lowes has made it VERY clear of its loss of compassion for it's hard working and knowledgeable staff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun workplace and great environment
Sales Associate El Paso TX (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, október 3.
Helping customers find what they came in looking for. stocked and labelled shelves and merchandise. Did some cashier work whenever the lines got really long and just basically did customer service
good people, flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Having to work in the lumber department
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great starter job for someone just getting into the real world
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Henderson, NC2018, október 2.
Warehouse job. Great place to work, however management could be better. Lacks organization from management. Overall, it is a decent job with reasonable benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work with good people
Sales Associate (Part-time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ottawa, ON2018, október 1.
My typical day was either 6:30 to 2:30 or 2 til 11 pm. I started in the store when it was a new build and the teamwork was fantastic. Most people worked very hard to do their best, and our department managers were exceptional people. The hardest part of the job was the concrete floors! Also breaks could get lost as it is difficult to walk away from a customer.
Salary and benefits
hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wise, VA2018, szeptember 28.
Lowe's store 1678 needs to get rid of the store manager and hr manager the store manager wouldn't know a good employee from mud and the hr manager is to busy trying to get in every males pants
Great Place to work
Sales Associate- Electrical & Lighting (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Merced, CA2018, szeptember 27.
I really enjoy working at Lowe's. All of my coworkers are really nice and I've learned a lot about all things electrical working in that department. I'm a student and they are really accommodating with my schedule since it changes every semester.
Love Lowes Life
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lawrenceburg, IN2018, szeptember 26.
I LOVE LOWES Management us caring and supportive. They have a business to run and hold people accountable. I love the opportunities to grow with the company but also the opportunity to grow outside the company. I can get free training and certification for a trade program and they even give me resources for apprenticeships. Tuition reimbursement and college discounts. I cant complain growth opportunities are there. Schedule is rough but other than that I love Lowes.
Growth
Schedule
Fun productive
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lynnwood, WA2018, szeptember 23.
You would help assist customers with their needs, such as helping them find what they are looking for or help them load stuff into their cars. As well as help other employes around the store
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of fun things to learn about!
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Titusville FL2018, szeptember 20.
There are lots of training classes available. Those things may include plumbing, electrical, lawn and garden and also outdoor planting tips. They are limitless on things to learn and new things to do.
Management is a little strict when customer has a bad day and take it to far as to scream and yell at the cashier because we ask for the last four digets of the card as a part of the proceedure. The customer thought I was steeling info.

The hardest part of Lowes work conditions is outside unloading plants in heat and taking care of customers demands in a friendly manor when overheated. The fun part is seeing all those beautiful flowers.
Good training classesand also 401k
Kontra érvek
Strict management and over punishment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not going to be what you expect
Pro Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, szeptember 15.
You can tell which old timers worked with which managers by how they get treated on the schedule and how little work they do.
New management approach leaves no one really accountable, so the managers blame each other, deny responsibility, and your concerns never are addressed.
Benifits
Kontra érvek
The job you you apply for is not the job you're going to do, Managers will schedule where they need you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lowe’s has no family values
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calgary, AB2018, szeptember 15.
Not the best places to work if your trying to make a career out of it. They lie to you on a daily basis and there’s no team work. Managers arent reliable and they promise you things but at the end of the day it’s always a let down.
Paid leave
Kontra érvek
Long hours, no team work
Working At Lowes
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hinesville, GA2018, szeptember 14.
Great place to work, fast paced. Hard to advance until someone leaves or retires. Very hard to get full time employment. Their business model now is to hire mostly part time. would rather hire 2 part time people then one full time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great co-workers treated more like family
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Destin, FL2018, szeptember 13.
Lowe's is a great company to work for. Its never felt just like a job. Most of the associates feel like family more than anything else. I've learned so much from co-workers and customers alike, to further my knowledge of products and installation of products.
Break room, diverse associates
Kontra érvek
healthcare, management is one sided.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you want a family life This place isn't for you
sales associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kitchener, ON2018, szeptember 13.
I have been a full time associate with the company for a while. Full time employees are not allowed to have an availability. Weekends off are few and far between. Management is mostly distrustful, rude and show no empathy toward anyone. Booking time off and getting it approved is impossible. They find a reason not to let you have time off.
salary
Kontra érvek
Moral is the worst, Management, lack of personal life
Good job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valdosta, GA2018, szeptember 13.
I liked working here and when it came up for me to get on full time they gave to position to someone who was not seasonal. So I was laid off. I knew more and was in my mind a better employee then he was.
Pay is not that good
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment for success.
Appliance Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scottsdale, AZ2018, szeptember 12.
My time at Lowes was very good. The culture of Lowes encouraged professionalism among all who worked there and I never had a bad interaction with my coworkers. It was also extremely rewarding being able to help customers with their home needs.
good break room
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, long closing process
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very rewarding...alot to learn there.
Paint & Home Decor -Custom sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Delavan, WI2018, szeptember 11.
I worked in several Departments and learned a whole lot with the company, rewarding and had I stayed in WISC and not moved back to Fla, I still would have been there.
Pro érvek
Enjoyable experience, took care of their employees.
Kontra érvek
Some of the stock work was a bit more than expected.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Lowe's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van