Lowe's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

5 846 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 907 értékelés megtekintése
no comment
Customer Service Representative I (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Augusta, GA2018, augusztus 18.
i do not have anything to say about Lowes. If you are interesting in working with Lowes then apply and see what happens. you have to see for yourself. good luck
Under constant restructuring
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, augusztus 18.
Restructuring made many employees leave. Poor management is reported to me by people I know who still work there. Poor scheduling, poor training, clopening often required.
Non applicable
Customer Service Associate (CSA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, augusztus 18.
The most part I loved working at Lowes that was able to transfer to three places with ease! Florida Lowe's was very diverse group. Indiana Lowe's I was trained in every department so that made me valuable to the company.
Pro érvek
Every so often Lowe's would treat their associates with meals, bonuses we would get every quarterly that's if we made our quota, they are pet friendly
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, not enough coverage, didn't treat associates fairly at times.
Horrible management
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newport, TN2018, augusztus 18.
Managers are clueless to anything and don’t speak one on one with associates. You get a .10 cent raise once a year, even if you lift concrete all day or do nothing it’s all equal pay. A manager has not asked me about my job or how I’m doing since I’ve started.
Friendly co-workers
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Union City, CA2018, augusztus 18.
Everyone is very nice and friendly, works as a team. Like helping out all the customers. Dogs come in all day long, get to pet them all. Management is very flexible with your schedule
Pro érvek
Get to meet a lot of people and animals
Not enough hours
great job
CSA - Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McMinnville, OR2018, augusztus 17.
management was great. They truly know how to treat their employees and know how to work with their employees. I would recommend working their if you think you need a positive job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you need a temp or part time job it’s fine.
Customer Service Associate - Front End (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ontario, CA2018, augusztus 17.
I worked two years at this place and was constantly screwed over with the lack of authority given to others in the place. Not the hardest job in the world but it doesn’t seem they care too much about showing up or not. It’s as if the people who actually care and do show up get punished for those who don’t. Huge favoritism as well.
Flexible hours.
Management. Work ethic.
efficient work environment
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norwich, NY2018, augusztus 17.
Lowes provides a safe and efficient workplace environment for the jobs asked of you. They provide you with the necessary licenses and training to ensure you are never at risk.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Douglas, GA2018, augusztus 16.
Lowes is a good place to work for but the management could be better and advancement in the company/store is a little aggravating. But i do like helping the customers and making sure they find what they are looking for and have a good shopping experience.
Overall Great team to work
Customer Service Representative and loader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brandon, FL2018, augusztus 16.
the team working is great like the other employees you become close friends with most of them. The head cashiers are all great and fun to talk and get to know. The managers are up and down some of the managers are a little uptight and mean but the others ones are nice and generous and really caring.
Pro érvek
gives lunches for good jobs and provide water for the people working outside
Kontra érvek
Crabby customers, and not enough workers so you are always slammed
I mean... its work?
Covina- Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Covina, CA2018, augusztus 16.
I started off at lowes loving it. I don't know what happened but policies changed as well as management and the all around culture of the place went downhill. people quit, hours were cut, and schedules were ruined. The company burnt their employees big time. I then transferred to another store and was met with the most lackluster group of managers. I was encouraged to drive power equipment without my license on me. I saw people stock product without banners. And had no help or direction from management whatsoever. Lowes in Covina is truly the worst place i've been employed.
Pro érvek
Steady work if your full time, paid time off, frequent employee celebrations
Kontra érvek
Incompetent management, using sick days counts towards a writeup (what?), very poor communication/direction
Very nice place to work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, augusztus 16.
Lowe’s is a awesome place to work! I only left Lowe’s due to I had to have surgery and my recovery time was going to be a year long , plus I’ve been really wanting to find my dream job !
Good co workers
Kontra érvek
Some stores don’t follow company policy
My Review
Pro Services Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pasco, WA2018, augusztus 16.
I left Lowes to further my career in Sales. If my position would have been commission based, they could have paid me more. I really enjoyed the company and my managers.
Schedule
Pay scale
Corporate America
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocala, FL2018, augusztus 16.
Provided a job at a time that I needed one. Management only cares about the money, how much we made yesterday and what we need to make today. If you work full time in the slow season they can cut hours to less than 40 hrs. If you are part time, you may not work at all. Store manager killed the morale and upper management didn't care. I felt I made a good hourly rate.
Employee discount
Sales sales sales
Friendly atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Franklin, KY2018, augusztus 16.
I really enjoy working at Lowes Home Improvement. Management is okay for the most part, besides a fee members of management and their poor attitudes, but overall I would recommend working for Lowes.
Normal retail store
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2018, augusztus 16.
Lowes is a company that used to be a better place to work. Managers can make the environment a great place to work or a difficult place to work. There is a lack of accountability for associates who choose to show up late and not carry their fair share of the work. This is frustrating to those who have a strong work ethic. Many of us will only stay until we find another job.
Discount on merchandise
Kontra érvek
Lack of accountability for poor performance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent Place to work if you like retail
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, augusztus 16.
Retail hours and like all retail jobs the compensation does not meet your financial needs. There is a lot of heavy lifting and ladder n the Seasonal department along with constant shelf resets. (Seasonal Department)
quick-fast paste environment
CSA (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Halifax County, NC2018, augusztus 16.
Lowe"s is just like any other job. You have to have confidence in yourself in order to become successful in your area. this generates an energy for the customers to base it from.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work especially if going part-time
Customer Service Associate / Receiver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Whitehall Township, PA2018, augusztus 16.
Lowe's is overall a good place to work, depending on management. If your particular store has management that cares about their employees as much as the bottom line then you will enjoy working there. If looking for part-time work it is great, they have several different positions that can fit your schedule and the compensation is decent for a part-time job. If going full-time I recommend management positions only, as the compensation for full-time work doesn't match other warehouse/factory or trade jobs in the area.
High strest hours change weekly between 4 to 8 hour days. Work 7 days a week
Costumer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Shelby, NC2018, augusztus 15.
A typical day at work can start at 7am to 12 noon and can be 4 to 8 hours. If you start at 7am you have to do
(Rips) or stock replacment and help customers,answer
Phones. You may also may have yo help customers in
Differnt departments. The hardest part is doing the
Rips before 10:00am.To keep management happy.
MEETING NEW PEOPLE DAILY
KEEEPING MANAGEMENT HAPPY
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Lowe's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van