Lowe's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

4 507 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
work
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anchorage, AK2017, december 11.
great employees, clean and organized, most managers work with you and were respectful. 2955 is the store that i worked at. I loved the motivation of most of the employees and most workers were willing to work as team and support each other. customer service was number one and making sure the customer got all their products in a timely and accurate manner and helping them enter and exit the store feeling satisfied.
Was great
Loader/csa (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gautier, MS2017, december 11.
I loved working there. The staff and the job itself is awesome. It was fun and outgoing. There was never down time. You stay busy the whole shift. Customers were always happy to get help they needed
management
Poor Managment
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Williamsville, NY2017, december 11.
The Lowe's I worked at had the worst management and human resources ever. Racism, bigotry and sexism were rampant. The management and hr knew of these issues and chose to ignore them. Lowe's use to be a great place to work until corporate decided to redo the management structure in early 2017, then everything fell apart and no one cared.
Paid time off
Kontra érvek
Very poor management, uncaring hr.
lowes
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2017, december 11.
I like working for Lowes its really what you make. A typical day at work for me usually goes by quickly, because it is a very fast paced environment. The management is cool as far as I know. I have never really had a problem with management. The hardest part about my job is not really being able to satisfy a customer before leaving the store. The most enjoyable, part about my job are the customers they always seem to keep a smile on my face.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job with great benefits
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bluffton, SC2017, december 11.
Come to work and help customers find what they need. I learned that there are different types of blinds and how to mix paint to a swatch. The manager that i had was awesome, she was very helpful until the end. Very family oriented place, they make you feel welcome. The hardest part is not having the items our customers need. The most enjoyable part is seeing the happy faces of our customers who are grateful for our help.
They had holiday meals.
Short breaks
Fun workplace
customer service/ paint specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Herkimer, NY2017, december 11.
for a first job, i found this place to be a great place to start. I loved the people i worked with and found the management to be very flexible and motivated.
A decent first job
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  York, PA2017, december 10.
They staff as little as possible, so you are usually rushing from one customer to another, sometimes one individual would be covering three departments. They were slashing staff when I left, so it must be really hard to provide good service.

You are always standing and walking on concrete, so the job is really hard on your joints. The environment is inherently dirty and is hard on the lungs. The seasonal work is ceaseless lifting and can burn you out pretty quickly.

The pay is better than an attendant at a gas station but, the toil on your body exceeds the extra almost quarter they start you off at ($10.23 at my store). It can be a decent first job but, don't let yourself get bogged down there; it's a job position with very little future and they'll throw you to the curb when it suits them.
Pro érvek
All the ibuprofen you can eat
Kontra érvek
hard on the body, dirty working environment
Worst place to work.
CSA/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lubbock, TX2017, december 10.
If you're a CSA or a cashier, the ASM and Service managers will treat you poorly. The pay may be good but they could careless about you. Store manager is terrible, all managers are young and think they can run you. If you're looking for a stress free fun environment, do not work here. They do not train you and will just throw you in a department.
Pay
Lowes life
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gaylord, MI2017, december 10.
Great working with people i work with but there is no advance in jobs from part-time to full they would rather hire a retired person or a vet thats 60+ for a physical fast paced job then a younge person and cant keep people do too unload because no hours and the hours of operation.
Pro érvek
Better pay then most places
Kontra érvek
Part time no hours and no advancement
busy
Customer Service / Assembler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, TN2017, december 10.
customer service always first, while in assembly you put together products for sale to customers and display on the floor. clean your area and remove trash
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best work environment with very friendly coworkers and best management.
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cambridge, ON2017, december 10.
Lowe's Home Improvement store in Cambridge is one of the best place a person can work for, with cooperative workers and supporting managers. The store has very nice working environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sewell, NJ2017, december 10.
Good part time job, pays well and great advancments. Very flexible when it comes to deciding when and when you can’t workbut be prepared to be called in sometimes on your days off.
Great for students
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Radford, VA2017, december 10.
Work environment is great for students but career advancement is almost unheard of. The pay scale could really use some work. New hire employees are commonly paid more than tendered and knowledgeable employees. Also, taking on more responsibility only takes on extra work, no compensation is awarded.
Great benifits
Kontra érvek
Lack of advancement and unfair pay scale
fun associates
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  White Marsh, MD2017, december 9.
Most people are fun to work with and can joke about different things. Dress code is pretty laid back. Has a app that can be used to locate items in the store and help customers when needed.
Occasional cookouts
Kontra érvek
either too short of a break or too long of a break
Fast paced with constant Customer Inquiries
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Township of Howell, NJ2017, december 8.
Daily zoning of department to ensure product availability. Answer customer questions regarding tools and projects. Provide solutions. Provide support for other departments. Make keys. Cut glass. Step in as cashier when busy. I enjoy helping customers. Some of the physical aspects can be tiresome.
Pro érvek
Helping Customers love where they live.
Kontra érvek
Physical demands; low pay; short hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Retail work
CSA - Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellefontaine, OH2017, december 8.
Good overall retail company. Can be tough to advance. Benefits are and can be pricey. Fair compensation based on experience. On feet all day talking to various customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good people, good management, horrible hours
CSA IV (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bakersfield, CA2017, december 8.
So the work is fast-paced and the people you work with are genuinely nice. As with any retail job, the day to day grind of giving a good customer experience while taking care of your other responsibilities can be a chore. But, usually it was a pleasant experience.

My biggest gripe with the company is the inconsistent scheduling of shifts. My schedule for next week would be completely different than the week before, and an inconsistent schedule made it very difficult to figure out a rhythm for work/life balance. Trying to make an appointment for anything more than three weeks in advance was nearly impossible because you had no idea what time you would be working that day.
Fun
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kingston, NY2017, december 8.
One of the funnest places I have ever worked. I enjoyed helping customers and working as part of a team. All of my coworkers were very friendly and helpful.
Good stuff
Trilingual Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, december 7.
I recommend to any friend to experience working for them, very friendly and collaborative environment.
I enjoyed my time there, the only problem was that they only had part-time position.
Unhappy
Customer Service Associate Lumber (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saskatoon, SK2017, december 7.
they expect you to do every thing even when their are not enough people to do the work

they Lie to me about job advancements

they fire good hard working people for speaking up about bad work conditions

given terrible shifts, I am working morning, mid, and closing shifts all in one week and closing one night and opening the next with only 8 hours between shifts
too many