Lowe's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

1 237 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 29 874 értékelés megtekintése
Fun working there
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Westminster, BC2018, december 8.
Like it because of the interactive place where you help customers and try your best to satisfy them with your work. Working environment is also good.
Excellent part time job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carlisle, PA2018, december 6.
I worked at Lowe's on the weekends and summers through high school. Wages were competitive and the difficulty of work was low. Lowe's was a great place to earn some experience in the work force.
Munkahelyi kultúra
lowes is a productive place to work the people are nice and work is productive.
cashier,customer service,delivery associate worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2018, december 3.
working at lowes was a great experience i worked as a cashier and a customer service associate and as a delivery associate and learned a lot and i also got to work around a lot of good people and got to learn so much like what a customer is needing but doesn't no how to find out where to look for it or what product is better to use.
Pro érvek
you get to work around a lot of good people and work in a flexible environment
Kontra érvek
it demands more of you but you learn that you cant spread yourself out that far.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great atmosphere to work in great pay for cahiers
Customer Service Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florence, SC2018, december 2.
I would request Lowes to anyone in retail. My job was kind of tough due to the customers that think because they spend money they can be rude. Other than the rude customers the manager in florence was great and they always fee you.
Enjoyable and fun enviroment
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rocky Mount, NC2018, november 28.
I enjoyed working with co workers we all had the same in common to make work and shopping for customers a enjoyable place to be I've learned to be very patient and slow to anger and to handle a situation to the best of my ability
Great work environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, november 26.
I loved loved LOVED working at Lowes, management team is wonderful, never a dull moment in the store it was like working with family I wish I could go back!
Great Management
Decent
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Spokane Valley, WA2018, november 22.
Decent place to work. Management is very disconnected though. They pick and choose there favorites and are not very kind to everyone else. But other than that I love the company.
Okay job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, november 20.
Didn’t like the inconsistent work schedule . During some months they schedule people weeks off and cut hours often . An hour off the clock lunch break .
Good while it lasted
Cashier/Paint /Customer service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orangeburg, NY2018, november 20.
Although I spent most of my teenage years working for them, it is a good paying job for students who need money during college for simple things. Lowes is some what flexible with your schedule and are willing to work with you if you are a student. Part time hours means mandatory Saturday shifts.
Pro érvek
Flexible, willing to help.
Kontra érvek
Management could be sloppy .
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at Lowe's w all the cashiers
Customer Service Associate, Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shallotte, NC2018, november 19.
I did enjoy working for Lowe's Home Improvement in Shallotte, NC.
They did not seem to understand the difference between full and part time positions. They scheduled me too many hours after I repeatedly asked the ASM for less hours. I finally had to put in my 2 wk notice.
Free lunches sometimes
Kontra érvek
Lowe's did not hire enough cashiers to cover all shifts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very relaxed and flexible work environment
Customer Service/ cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clarksville, TN2018, november 18.
Very easy and relaxed place to work at, hours were very flexible. Staff was very friendly and always willing to assist in training new employees. This is a great place for someone to work at if going to school full time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really relaxed in the management departmemt but theres no real authoratative presence
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Bruno, CA2018, november 12.
Job wise its a really relaxed environment but the relationships between staff and management is too casual. Timely management is too loose and no authority on absences and missed days. No according punishment is taken.
1 hour lunches
Healthcare no vacation time
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at Lowes I feel like a part of a family Great people to be around Wish I could go back.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northport, AL2018, november 10.
Every time I am approached by someone who works there they are always very nice. I have no problem with finding things. Great Team Work. Working at Lowe's was the best experience I have ever been able to experience and I am very Thankful for the opportunity.
Pro érvek
I loved my job you were treated with respect and the team would never give up on you
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours. Sometimes certin management was very rude to me not all, but the good over weighed the negative
Nice and easy going
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spring, TX2018, november 7.
I learned a lot in a short time being this was my first job. I would have stayed longer if it was possible but life happened and I was forced to leave.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work environment
Customer service cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houma, LA2018, november 6.
Lowe’s is a great company to work at. It is welcoming and overall and great place to work. The workers are friendly and managers are great. The hours are just inconsistent for a part timer.
Pro érvek
Breaks, lunches, friendly, great customer service, good benefits
Inconsistent hours
Nice place to work.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paragould, AR2018, november 5.
I was only a seasonal employee, but it was a nice work environment. The people in charge of you were kind, but also helped you achieve your work goals.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Use to be a great place to grow not now
Cashier(CSA ) Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pineville, NC2018, november 5.
don't waste your time
little room for advancement
could not accommodate when injury occurred
treated as if it never happened
management gave more respect to
customers pets than to employees that work there right beside them
management missed the mark that's why the number of managers
was bumped down to five
all day long twenty different managers walking around doing nothing and getting nothing done store had rats and mice running around even during broad daylight.
Pineville store McMullen Creek Pwy a joke!
a well known name
Kontra érvek
not up for the challenge for growth in the industry as a corporation
Fast work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hialeah, FL2018, október 31.
Very busy and fast work place and friendly environment you’ll learn a lot on how to treat customer and how to properly answer phone calls you’ll also meet a lot of different people
Great employees
Paint sales associate, cashier/customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, TN2018, október 30.
Loved working here, employees feel like family. Cashiers tend to dramatize the work life but the floor sales associates are great, management was alright some who were new to their position tend to be snappy and load tons of work on you but the higher up management was relatable and helpful. Store manager never got personal and seemed unaware of things going on at the workplace like repositioning employees and underlying issues.
1,0
Too much favoritism
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Upland, CA2018, október 29.
Would be a decent place to work if they did things by merits instead of who kisses up to the managers the most. The saying who you know not what you know applies to this company. Management is always changing and always doing something different from the previous management. This makes the company inconsistent with how it wants to operate and how it treats its employees. This intern makes the culture have a "every man for himself" feeling. There is no loyalty what so ever.
Pro érvek
You get to meet some very nice customers and employee
Kontra érvek
Inconsistent management teams, unfair hiring and promotion practices
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Lowe's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van