Lowe's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

1 094 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 26 613 értékelés megtekintése
Hard Work
Customer Service Associate and Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kiingsport, TN2018, június 15.
You will work all shifts. Morning, Mid shift and closing shift. They will place you in the hardest areas first to see if you will fail or not.
Management never asked how you are, if there is anything you need.
Everyone there is overworked. Employees complain all the time.
Working in the Garden Center is horrible. You never get a break. When it 90 degrees outside it like working in a sauna. I feel so sorry for the guys are loaders.
Also the customers are rude, impatient and down right nasty.
not enough help
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Concord, NH2018, június 15.
Would be an ok place to work if they would hire GOOD help... The people they hire don't even want to work, the HR manager is just hiring for the sake of hiring... How about hiring people that actually want to work!
pay is ok
NO doggone help!
Relaxing workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Louis County, MO2018, június 13.
Lowes is a great company to work for. Only the location I’m currently working for is not good. I’m not trying to be mean about it, but management and scheduling can use some work.
Christmas and thanksgiving off
Scheduling, atmosphere, and management
ok
Cashier, Stocking, Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, TN2018, június 13.
come in and get my cash drawer, count it up, go to my spot that want me, start checking out customers. go to the back when the truck comes and help unload
Outstanding
Customer Service Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, június 12.
It’s an easy and quick learned work place. Managers are easy to speak to and the hours are exemplary. You have space and freedom and if you need a day they have no problem speaking with you.
Lunch and breaks
Customers may be antsy
Not really caring
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Findlay, OH2018, június 12.
They have a high turnover rate due to lack of communication all around lack of training and mostly because everyone is worried about themselves not the customer, company or job.
Paid holiday
Kontra érvek
Lack of trading and communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
High expectations with little payout
Customer Service Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Parker, CO2018, június 11.
As a seasonal employee that transferred to a full-time/part-time position, I learned many jobs. Originally just a loader in the garden center all I was expected to learn was location of relevant products and be able to lift heavy objects for customers. Eventually I did learn that, and how to be a cashier, and how to do customer service, and how to do internet orders, and how to operate a forklift, and how to do inventory. Yet there was no pay raise and negotiating hours was needlessly difficult. Work environment usually kept a steady pace, and depending on where one worked could expect to see constant activity with little downtime. Many areas felt understaffed which led to more stressful work and more high-strung employees.
hour lunch, plus 2 15-minute breaks
Kontra érvek
strenuous hours, little flexibility in schedule
As a CSA current Employee
Customer Service Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Georgetown, KY2018, június 11.
They try hard to work with you when life throws curve balls at you. You do need to be a bit flexible.
They will make sure that your breaks are given and lunches can be either 30/60 mins
Pro érvek
a real team effort and feeling of support
varied work schedules
I didn't like it
Customer Service Associate, Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockledge, FL2018, június 10.
My Opinion, It was one of the few Jobs I couldn't stand. Mgmnt was sometimes against you. It was hard to get assistance when needed. 1 month after I Quit, most of all management was either let go or got reduced to a basic floor person.
Pro érvek
I met good People (employees/customers)
Benifits Sucked as much as Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive fun place to work
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carrollton, TX2018, június 8.
This is a very fast paced place to work in which you stay busy which I like because it makes the day go faster. Enjoyed meeting new people and making new friends.
Perks for Cashiers
short breaks
Okay work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wise, VA2018, június 7.
Pays very well just had some issues while working there. Issues arised and it was difficult to maintain a job in a work environment that was not understanding.
Good pay
Overly strict
it was ok
Customer Service/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, június 4.
not enough hours, your promised positions if you apply but then you don't get hired. Hours were not consistent, it was slow at times with nothing to do. I wish it was a little more fast paced.
nice people
no hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am to work nearly 40 hours most of the time.
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, SC2018, június 4.
I worked for Lowe's starting @ another location in Charleston, SC. The previous location has the busiest clientele atmosphere in America. I left @ the end of 2012 attempting to relocate back to NC to be near my children.
Lowe's.
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, június 3.
A typical day at Lowe's is busy depending on department and time of day. It can be fairly slow later in the evening, and super busy mid day. Weekends are mostly packed with customers and it can be non stop, but also depends on time of year. Management is pretty great and understanding at the location I'm at. They are all goofy and kind and caring. It's a pretty great place to work, coworkers are helpful, friendly and have great personalities. The hardest part of the job to me is the inconsistent schedule and not having any time to spend with my family. Full time has weekend rotations, but as for seasonal and part-time, they are stuck working weekends and not really having a home/work life balance. The most enjoyable part of the job I would have to say is working with the people I am blessed to work with. They are knowledgeable and kind and funny.
Pro érvek
hour lunches, great coworkers, fast paced, understanding management.
Kontra érvek
Inconsistent scheduling, no benefits for seasonal workers
The Hardest Part of The Job
Customer Service Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Union, NJ2018, június 3.
They overwork you a lot and if you are in a schedule that needs a lot of working hours, lowes i the place to go. You work and get two days off a week, salary is ok.
Good place, great benefits
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, június 1.
Enjoyed my co-workers . Managers were understanding. HR was also available. I also worked in customer service. That was very very stressful. Decided to go back to just being a cashier.
Great associates
Work far from job
fun workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hixson, TN2018, június 1.
lots of counting change and running credit cards. I learned how to deal with customers and run cash registers. I liked seeing dogs come in on shifts i was working.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Good place
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Conway County, AR2018, június 1.
It was a nice place to work at I didn’t have any problems they gave me all the tine I needed off for my pregnancy morning sickness super friendly employees loved them
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  McAlester, OK2018, május 31.
My review of Lowes is a quick pace work environment. Great team work. Great customer service. All the Managers are good and work as a team. . Lots of opportunities to grow.
Great medical insurance
Kontra érvek
Part time work is not enough hours.
fun workplace
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MS2018, május 30.
Lowe's is a great place to work. If are people friendly Lowe's is the place to be. I love working at Lowe's it's a great part time. We have a lot of great benefits.
long breaks
lazy managers
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Lowe's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van