Lowe's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

951 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Neat place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomfield Township, MI2018, február 21.
I liked a lot of things about working at Lowe's. First of all, I liked the people I worked with and worked for. Secondly, I learned a lot. In addition to learning how to run a register, I got to learn how to use a forklift, a pallet jack, and cleaning equipment. Lastly, I liked the customers. They were always very kind and loyal to us.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Super fun co-workers and constant work
Customer Service/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Valley City, UT2018, február 21.
A normal day begins by clocking in near the tools section and proceeds to checking in with your manager to find out what your target area that you'll be working in. Working cashiering I'd head to the front end and check the list for which register I'm on and then continue my day from there helping customers get checked out as needed.
You can't beat the pay.
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Monaca, PA2018, február 20.
They need more employees to help. They want one person to do everyones job. They pay well and work with your schedule. People are generally nice. They need to hire people and keep them employed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, ON2018, február 20.
Running cash sales, as well as helping customers with directions around the store if needed. Good people, understanding of personal conditions, very family friendly.
Some long hours
Positive work environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jensen Beach, FL2018, február 20.
I simply need full-time hours. I like the work and the people very much, but I need full-time benefits and was hoping something would have developed by now. I'm hopeful!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Cashier Customer Service
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sedalia, MO2018, február 18.
I helped customers all day with checking them out to helping with returns.
I'm good working with the public.
I loved the people I worked with.
Management was good to work with.
The poeple
Kontra érvek
Again never having a weekend off
Friendly and welcoming
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Roseburg, OR2018, február 17.
Everyone is very friendly and works together very well, feels more like working with family than with just other people. Really enjoy working here, highly recommend.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
very annoying at times but can be slack
Customer Service/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Homestead, FL2018, február 17.
the place is great place to start the only thing is that management can be very annoying at times. nothing is really organized in the store theirs constantly no coverage at any times which forces you to cover multiple departments and can be become very stressful. but in overall it was a good experience.
Pro érvek
job security slack and flexible
strict management unorganized
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Fun environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tyler, TX2018, február 14.
Lowes is a great work place to start your customer service experience, the environment is fast pace and welcoming and you learn a lot about the company and their daily goals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very nice employees not so nice customers
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boca Raton, FL2018, február 11.
The environment is nice. Employees get along great, no work issues. Customers tend to get rude very often. Would recommend as temp job but not forever
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Rude customers
Great place Great people
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sulphur Springs, TX2018, február 8.
Lowe's honestly cares about their employees. I have worked their for four years and they have always inspired me to be not only a good worker but an honest one. They have taught me many skills and I could not be any more pleased with them!
Productive and Fun Workplace Overall
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, február 5.
The job duties themselves are fairly easy and fun, its easy to stay busy and productive like in any retail job there is always something to do or organize, the customers and the employees are both friendly and considerate. The hardest part of the job is honestly trying to get management when they are needed and not knowing how to keep a positive mood for the customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was honestly the job itself, its not difficult at all. Very productive. I like keeping busy.
Pro érvek
long lunch breaks, great pay for experienced workers, usually have hours for part-time/full-time employees
Kontra érvek
poor management, no job security, high hiring and firing rate, no job advancement
I enjoyed working at Lowe's
Customer Service/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, február 4.
My job was mostly fast paced which I liked. I got the opportunity to meet many people who were repeat customers. I enjoyed listening to the interesting projects that the customers were embarking upon and experienced a great feeling of satisfaction when I could make purchasing suggestions on how my customer could improve their project.
Pro érvek
I enjoyed every aspect about working for this company.
Kontra érvek
I can't think of any cons about working for Lowe's
Okay workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Benton Harbor, MI2018, február 1.
Initially the atmosphere at Lowe's was great. Eventually like most good things it didn't last. The staff was underpaid and over worked and the managers were condescending, the business it was initially no longer exists. The store is so customer driven that there is no loyalty to the employees whatsoever.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and busy place to work. Great place to work.
Supervisor/customer service/cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reading, PA2018, január 29.
Great place to work very busy. Work all shifts day and night . If you want to exercise this is the place you do your share of walking depending on the job you do. Co-workers are great to and if you want to advance you can. Crew management are great too people you can talk to if you ever need help in any aspect of your job environment...
Incentives
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work , very engaging meeting so many people
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, január 28.
Working at lowes was fun and I had great times there . I would enjoy the customers there and It was great meeting new people . Lowes was able to provide me with the skills i needed to grow .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great Place To Work
Customer Service Associate/Front End Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Owasso, OK2018, január 27.
I highly recommend anyone to work at Lowes if you enjoy home improvement. Lowes is a fun place to work and the employees are friendly and team players. Retail is hard work and at Lowes you stand hours on your feet. The fun part is asking the customer what is their project and helping them with ideas and finding the materials they need to complete their project. I enjoyed being a cashier and talking about the customer's project and suggesting other items they may want to purchase.
Seasonal Work
Cashier, Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2018, január 27.
Lowes is definitely a good company to work for if you need seasonal work. It can turn out to be a regular job, but mostly seasonal is what they hire. Good company.
Fired
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rohnert Park, CA2018, január 25.
I was fired for something I did not do. It was a corporate descision not a store desicision. I loved most of the people I worked with but management hardly ever answered the phones and I was left at the customer service desk by myself quite often and it was always busy.
Fun people
Awful place
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Poor Management and Ruthless Managers
Cashier/Customer Service Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oak Ridge, NC2018, január 25.
I learned how to not treat your employees. Do not yell at them or scream at them in front of customers. Do not talk down to your employees and they need to praise people for the work that is done. I understand that you have to be professional when dealing with guests, but honestly the way I was treated there was horrible. I worked hard everyday and that was still never good enough for the management. Management does get upset when you get sick and call off, and when you return to work they make you feel terrible for being out sick. They are condescending management and I was so happy to leave there. They never give raises and if they do it is a couple pennies worth. Granted something is better than nothing, but for the people who have been working there for a long time should be shown a little appreciation. Oh and not to mention, their sales are not really sales, they just make you think that it is on sale.
Pro érvek
flexible schedule for the most part
management