Lowe's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

2 026 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 29 544 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lowe's had its ups and downs
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Knightdale, NC2018, november 16.
Working at Lowe's had its moments. There were good and bad days. The environment was slow paced mostly but around people getting off work was when things got fast paced. Learning new skills to grow on at a register and learning how to enhance my customer service skills was a good asset to myself. Bonding with coworkers and working together as a team was the most enjoyable part.
Pro érvek
enhancing on my customer service skills, friendships
Kontra érvek
short breaks, No benefits for my role
Subpar
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Riverview, FL2018, november 15.
Lowe's was a fast pace working environment. There are definitely room for advancement and great opportunities. You just have to be ok with relocating to get that type of opportunity.
Job stability
Fluctuating shifts
N/a
Cashier/ Seasonal (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, november 15.
I loved working for Lowes. It was a seasonal job when i was there and i would not mind going back to work for the company. Great pay, wish i could have got the benefits but overall great job.
Productive,
CASHIER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alamogordo, NM2018, november 15.
This is a good place to work but i am currently looking for a full time job with set hours. I like that they work with you with scheduling but I wish the part time hours were more guaranteed
Breaks are guaranteed
standing all day
Productive and fun workplace
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laurinburg, NC2018, november 14.
I enjoyed my time at Lowe’s. The co-workers, and management were very nice and understanding. They were willing to work around my schooling schedule, and very considerate when it came to family problems.
Pro érvek
nice people, understanding, and easy to work with
very unorganized, sometimes.
Good expierence
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Billings, MT2018, november 14.
Wouldn't recommend working for Lowe's to any of my friends the managers play favorites.i ts always someone else word against yours.They treat people unfair.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good training materials. Flexible.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Corbin, KY2018, november 12.
good training materials. Flexible with look for others to replace your hours or switch if you need time off certain days. Also mature workers and management.
Flexible
Kontra érvek
not paid enough to survive with home and bills and not enought hours
Day at Lowes
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boiling Springs, SC2018, november 12.
I feel comfortable walking into work and comfortable doing all of my job asks of me. My manager is very professional and provides me with all the resources I need.
Work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, november 12.
it was an okay job managers were nice when they wanted to be other than that it was fast paced. i was in high school and didnt work alot. Only reason i left was becasue of colllge
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, can be stressful at times.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, november 9.
Good place to work, can be fast paced at times. Good pay for job. Good deals on home improvement things & plants. Management is okay, bearable. Interact with people most of the day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent place to work, if you don't mind the managers
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cape Coral, FL2018, november 8.
Registers are rather easy to run once you get the hang of it. The managers are what could make you think twice about staying there once you get to know them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Lowe’s
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brady2018, november 7.
I really enjoyed the people I worked with at Lowe’s, they are very helpful, and very respectful. If the pay were better and more hours available I would have stayed.
Comfortable Atmosphere
Kontra érvek
Low pay and too few hours.
Productive and fun place
Seasonal Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Apple Valley, CA2018, november 5.
Co-workers are great to be around and make work a fun place. Managers are easy to approach and are willing to help. Training is taken serious and they make sure you are comfortable before they send out off on your own.
The low scores are true
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Scarborough, ME2018, november 3.
All of the high score reviews are either really old or written by a manager. The lower the score the more real it is. The stores only have two opening cashiers and maybe one sales associate until 10 am. The managers recently got told to be out of the offices and actually work 4 hours per day. The front end manager and his minion do as much nothing as humanly possible. Even worse, they make is difficult to do the job right. 4826 and 4804 manager phone carriers need to be fired and reasonably hard working people need to replace them.
Nice customers and coworkers
Horrible managers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a good place to work, but you have to really know the store like the back of your hand
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Victorville, CA2018, november 3.
Sometimes it was fast paced and sometimes it was slow days. It all depends on how many customers we get. You have to make sure you can handle certain situations because some customers weren’t nice. Overall, its a good place to work
Overall Work Experience
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2018, november 2.
Some days were slow, others were fast pace. I was always busy. I learned better customer service skills. The management was good, always helpful when needed. The workplace was well kept most of the time. The hardest part of the job was handling angry customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work with really nice people, made the enviroment less stressful.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Decent company
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marshall, TX2018, november 2.
Its not a bad company to work for overall. Some people/management are better than others. It just depends on your personality about who you'll get along with and who you won't.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
The company of Lowe's
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Meridian, MS 393012018, november 1.
I enjoyed working for Lowe's in Meridian Mississippi but when I tried to move stores to Oklahoma City. I was unfortunately let go because the store I was transferring to was not hiring because the company is cutting hours and that means that people are being let go.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive,result driven and very supportive
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, VA2018, október 31.
1.I get to 30 or 20 minutes before i start work,after clocking in i start attending to customers.
2.I have learnt a lot at Lowes,which is customers service,how to listen and help customers get whatever they want,everyone is prepared to support.
3. Management goes the extra mile to address employee grievances and also put measures in place to make the workplace friendly and risk free
4.Very friendly atmosphere,everyone is supportive to achieve the mission of the company.
5.The hardest part of the job is when there are a lot of customers and the cashiers are few and u have to be fast to make sure the customers are served quickly.
6.When customers are satisfied
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Sometimes you are called from your off day to fill in for an absent colleague
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day working at LOWES.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, október 31.
A typical day working at LOWE}S is very rewarding because you are doing something not only you love doing but you are also able to help others with what you know.AND that there means a lot.BECAUSE if you don}t like what you are doing than you may not be vary educated about the products that your company carries.THE management seem to be very under standing and well educated about the products that LOWE}S carries.THE most enjoyable part of the job iswhen you can see that you help brighten up someones day.
Pro érvek
Being able to share your knolege with other people and feeling good about it.
Kontra érvek
Not knowing where a certian item in the store is located or if it iseven avilable at the warehouse.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Lowe's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van