Lowe's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

1 576 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Fast pace job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Union City, CA2017, december 11.
Customer's were so nice and you get to see them all the time and they will remember your name. I worked in the garden area. I loved working in the garden area.
Great discounts
Kontra érvek
Sometimes you don't get a break
Cashier
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  TX2017, december 10.
I had good and bad days but what needs to improve are the cashiers themselves. The attitude and the sass of other's are not team worthy. No team work at all.
Part-time evening position
Retail sales, customer service and cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenwood Village, CO2017, december 6.
Working as a cashier and at the customer service desk you try to make the customer's shopping experience the best it could be. Gaining knowledge in building, plumbing and electrical and what specific tools are needed for a specific use.
Pro érvek
You learn about everything they sell in the store.
Kontra érvek
To learn everything you need to know about every dept.
Lowes
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lexington, NC2017, december 6.
Lowes was a great place to work. It was fast paced and I loved it. The staff was great and they worked with you if something came up. I learnt so much by working there and it will last a lifetime by moving on to the next job I go to.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I feel it's a great long term career company.
PT Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cordova, TN2017, december 3.
Work hard and smart. Be patient. I am very happy in my current role. I will advance if and when it's a mutual benefit for both the company and myself. I have a great management team. My advice, do your job and make it a career. Everyone has bad days. Go in with a smile and be happy with this opportunity.
Pro érvek
Health insurance, great communication with everyone.
Kontra érvek
Retail is tough unless it's your passion.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best company to work with
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Camillus, NY2017, december 2.
I've been here going on 3 years now. I love it. My managers are amazing-They actually care about their employees,the work is easy,and I feel as if everyone is treated fairly.
Pro érvek
Vacation time for part timers, Automatic raises every year, Awesome managers, Amazing coworkers
Kontra érvek
Lack if healthcare options.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Campbellsville, KY2017, november 28.
Lowes has been a great place to work throughout my college career. They have worked well with my school schedule. Lowes provides a great work family and understanding managers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Exciting work environment as a cashier.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dickinson, TX2017, november 27.
From a cashier's perspective, it was exciting to meet so many people every day. I learned that I enjoy working with people and helping them with something they may struggle with but I am good at, such as how to build a chain-link fence, or what materials are needed to build DIY projects like a bunk bed.

The environment was friendly and selfless for the most part. I was fortunate to work with a group of friendly people who want to help customers and who were respectful even when spoken down to.

The hardest part of being in a customer service position is dealing with degrading and volatile customers who intend to make your day worse to get something free out of it, and to watch a thief walk out with merchandise knowing you can't do anything to stop it.

My favorite times working at Lowe's would be when I could help a customer who had previously had a negative experience change his/her mind about the store because I gave such a positive impact on them with my service or helpfulness.

The new manager of the greater Houston area for Lowe's was horrible. He cut every part-time worker's hours to 10 hours and compensated by having a mass part-time hire for Lowe's. It resulted in many people quitting.
Friendly work environment.
Really slow advancement.
Poor
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tilton-Northfield, NH2017, november 26.
Work day sucks. Learned that customers are rude. Management did not care. Hardest part was dealing with customers. There is nothing enjoyable working in retail.
Lunch breaks
RETAIL
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depends on which lowes you work at
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rome, NY2017, november 26.
The first lowes I worked at, it was like a family. Of course not everyone loved each other as normal, But I found a family at my old store, however due to moving, I'm at a new store and its not at all like that. Everyone is mean to each other for the most part and unwilling to help. Have to be lucky to get into a good store.
About working at Lowes
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Statesville, NC2017, november 19.
Its a good long term job to have because they have benifits, 401k, paid vacation. Just no raises, the management is no good, the boss and supervisors are all over the place and un-organized. They dont treat their employees with respect.
Relaxed Atmosphere
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bristol, VA2017, november 16.
Benefits are ok for entry level job, hours are flexible, relaxed environment, annual assessments are easy, one week PTO, 7 unpaid sick days, holiday parties.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
part-time cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Puyallup, WA2017, november 15.
Lowes was a productive place to work. There were times that there were some issuses with the scheduling but they were able to take care of them if they could. I did like working for lowes but then there was a job offer that was more money for a set schedule which worked out better. Also, I was a part time employee working full time hours for awhile but never got hired on as an full time employee for the year plus i had worked there
Bad management
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, TN2017, november 8.
Very bad managers and work environment. Fast paced and very rude head cashiers. I worked in the garden center and was often forgotten about around break time.
Typical Retail
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newberry, SC2017, november 5.
Culture indicative of typical retail jobs. Good people and good management. Time with managers was beneficial and they truly care about having a good team.
amazing work place
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  mcalester ok2017, november 4.
A typical work day is long and busy with helping customers love where they live. I learn something new everyday that helps my experience. The management is great besides for a very who are a little lazy and arent helpful. They stay to the culture that was left behind by the founder. There is not a real hard part about the job except making the customers happy when they leave but the most enjoyable part of day is when i can make a customer who had horrible service on the floor have a better day when they leave the store.
Great Work Environment
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brunswick, GA2017, november 3.
We work as a team and share responsibilities. Management is awesome - Excellent training program and benefits. Many employee perks - cook-outs, morning huddle, beautiful break room.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Turn around frequent
Enjoyable
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southlake, TX 760922017, november 3.
Working for Lowes is a great opportunity. The hours work around your availability and they have health care for part time employees. This company offers many opportunities to advance and has great benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Easy, fun
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Avon, IN2017, november 1.
Keep area clean, help customers, cash out customers, most of the co-workers were great to work with. Some managers were rude and extended their reach way beyond their responsibility.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good people but management is horrible
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burbank, CA2017, október 31.
Worked in Lowes of Burbank, super busy. They never go by actual policy and tend to not do much. Management is HORRIBLE, including Human Resources, I don't recommend working there, they will use and abuse of you.

Átfogó minősítés