Lowe's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

1 657 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Awesome
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Homewood, AL2018, február 18.
GREAT PLACE TO WORK. Very friendly and happy place. Everybody is positive and if you need help they will help you. Manager are nice and a very out going.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for Lowes, management can be real tools alot of times. There is no communication between mangement and employees.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Altoona, IA2018, február 17.
So much two facing and petty gossip between cashing that sometimes I feel I am back in middle school. I just got to work and do my eight hours, don't have time for drama. HR dept could use a little more training, because they don't know what they are doing.
Pro érvek
Extra hours if you want tp work and great benefits
petty gossip and backstabbing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and a fun workplace
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, február 16.
Just a normal workplace. You have to put up with a few things every now and then, but it's no big deal. Just audits. Making sure you're doing your job to meet the goals of the company. Just a simple process. It used to be at least a way to get you away from your job, for a while. Now is just done while you are doing your job. Now they just talk to you afterwards of what you, might, have, missed.
Pro érvek
Free lunches every now and then, Co-workers, management, customers
Customers, general public
Munkahelyi kultúra
not a friendly working environment.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Potsdam, NY2018, február 14.
Management made it difficult to enjoy my time at work. Felt highly criticized and under trained as a new employee. Work environment was boring and i did not enjoy my time there.
free lunch on holidays
poor management.
Excellent job with advancment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2018, február 13.
Working at lowes is great you have the options to train and move around the store to different departments and you can litterly learn them all you get to meet alot of diffrent types of people
10 % discount
high turn over rate
Great place
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bonney Lake, WA2018, február 12.
Very friendly work environment. Hours are steady, employees are amazing. Management is very friendly and very helpful. Benefits are good. I would definitely recommend this place for great part-time work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy but a fun place to work.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Little Rock, AR2018, február 12.
I really enjoyed working at Lowe's. It was fast paced but fun. My supervisor was fair. I always got the hours I asked for. The only downfall was that I was only hired as seasonal; therefore, I didn't get any benefits. I especially liked when I was assigned outdoor lawn and garden because of my love for plants.
Pro érvek
Good pay and fun environment. Especially outdoor lawn and garden. I worked there in the spring, so it was very busy, but thats what I like.
Kontra érvek
short term employment. Only four months during their busiest time of the year.
Enjoyed working at Lowe's
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Conway, SC2018, február 12.
Lowe's was a good place to work. As a cashier, I had the opportunity to interact with customers and assist with their needs. I also enjoyed the opportunity we had to cross-train in other areas within the store. It was a little uncomfortable asking customers if they wanted to purchase a warrantee or some other offering the store had, but that became easier with time. You really need comfortable shoes because you mostly stand while at work, and the floor is hard on your feet.
Productive Environment Work Place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lebanon, PA2018, február 11.
Very Pleasant place of business friendly manner working. I've Learned various pieces of tools. Very Huge adapt with all types household equipment. It was most enjoyable there staff and customers very friendly and we were very inviting.
Tough, but enjoyable
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, február 10.
Albeit getting to the store I worked at took a 1.5 hour transit, it was enjoyable. The work was a little difficult (finding parts in the barcode book when they weren't listed on the bag), but now, since I've been gone for the longest time, I miss it.
Lots of Pretty Words
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Victoria, BC2018, február 9.
They pull you in with promises of advancement, and the ability to grow and learn.

They stick you in your place and make you stay there until you don't have any will to try to advance anymore because they block you at every turn.

Employees run the floor because management has to deal with things completely unrelated to employee work ethic and help. Often you find them trying to clean up a mess because someone called corporate and they have to now do whatever corporate decided without any actual context as to the issue.

These customers return and make life awful for employees who can't tell them to leave, and management can't stand up to because corporate said so.

Management is overworked and I've seen every single one of them get physically or emotionally ill because of it.

When you work here your only allies are your coworkers. I loved my coworkers (management included) so much, but I watched as every single one of them began to resent management or corporate or both because they were stuck and they were told to take it.

You are told you cannot stand up for yourself, have to accept everything customers and management alike throw at you. If you don't, you have to fear what corporate decides to do to you.

They tell you there can be benefits, then refuse to let you into a position where you can have them, so you're constantly waiting for support that never comes.

Even the people in the position to have them find that the work hours are all over the place, there is no structure, and there is no communication between management and employees about how to make
  több... it better.

When there was they didn't listen, so the employees gave up.
  kevesebb
Pro érvek
You'll make enough money to eat bread
Kontra érvek
You'll never have a life out of work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Great place to work.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Loveland, Colorado2018, február 8.
Lowe's tries to provided quality service to their customers. I enjoyed being part of this customer service experience for our customers. You really have only one opportunity to make a good first impression on your customers.
Pro érvek
two week notice on schedules
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place but very poor management, and very clicky. They have favorites.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, február 8.
I would not recommend anyone working for this company. Terrible management..!!!!!!!!!!!!! Certain stores are better than others. You never get recognition for anything.!!!!! Conservative christians are targeted at this company.!!!!!
10 % employee discount
Kontra érvek
not enough breaks, close the store and then re-open. not enough rest.!! terrible management.!!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Okay place to work
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, IL2018, február 8.
Woking a Lowe's was okay. Not the best place to work. Sometimes long hours, lots of standing. Customers can become annoying after a while, but that's retail
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
was a great staff
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Iberia, LA2018, február 7.
Lowes was a really nice place to work the only thing was that they let people do wat they wanted to the managers would fuss at some people sor doing things and not the ones that they was friends with
friendly place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, február 4.
Lowes was a very active job , at no times was it not busy and even if the store was low on customer's it would be duties still to be completed , the hardest part of the job was the steps to remember when ringing customer up
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical day at work and management
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Belen, NM2018, február 3.
I liked the job, it was great, fast paced, easy to know aisles, and customers and gotten trained on the cash register, but I didn't get along with the new store manager, as he was consistently yelling at us cashiers to go faster, when we are already going as fast as we can with outdated registers, and waiting on management to swipe their "red card" for approval of alcohal/tobacco sales, and registers/card readers would constantly crash/freeze up stalling the checkout process. Other than that, I had no formal complaints about working there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and really fun work place.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Adrian, MI2018, február 1.
Lowe's was a really great place to work. I would recomend anyone to get a job there. Management was very good and so was the pay for it. I would work there again if i could.
Free Lunches
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Solid employment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Howell, MI2018, február 1.
great part time work, no complaints. hours were good, management was helpful, plenty of room to advance. Very laid back atmosphere. Good discounts.

The only negative would be you are on the lower end of pay rate for similar companies.
Good First Job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fontana, CA2018, február 1.
A lot of employees were very nice. Learned a lot of home improvement skills working there. Learned about customer service and loss prevention as well.

Átfogó minősítés