Lowe's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

1 925 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 906 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stockton, CA 952122018, augusztus 16.
Good place to work if you’re looking for a job in retailer. The team is always helpful and supportive. The customers are friendly and you can always see interesting projects being purchased as a cashier.
Productive work place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Abilene, TX2018, augusztus 15.
I loved working there just had to leave cause of colon surgery and it limits my abilities but the management is very well and benefits were also very good except for medical for my condition
Pro érvek
Benefits and raises and good management
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good place to work for someone whom is going to college.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elizabethton, TN2018, augusztus 15.
Being a mother of two children, I have needed something full-time since I started. I have yet been able to get a full-time position here after three years of talking to management and HR about it. They typically can work with your schedule or will put you somewhere where they can work with your schedule. It is a friendly environment to work.
productive workplace
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cranberry Township, PA2018, augusztus 14.
A great part of the job was helping customers throughout the day finding items in the store most people couldn't find. I really enjoyed every aspect of working at Lowes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Warren, MI2018, augusztus 13.
provides good benefits and good pay as well as good work environment. Managers work with you to make sure that you are happy in the position that you are in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good job if you're in need
Seasonal Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eugene, OR2018, augusztus 13.
The employees at Lowes were the saving grace. There were a lot of policies I strongly disagreed with but you get to pet dogs and everyone is pretty genuine.

The order management programs were really outdated and confusing, and the scheduling program, though it updated while I was there, was even worse. Registers would just stop working throughout the day and nobody would take action to get it fixed. There would be a note and whoever was supposed to fix it would just take the note off.

Overall if you really need a job it's not terrible.
Pro érvek
Dogs allowed, great people.
Kontra érvek
Bad policies, terrible programs.
Fair breaks , fair pay
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schererville, IN2018, augusztus 12.
Cashier, Customer service, Learned alot about home store.
Hardest part was large quanities of lumbar or sheets of dry wall and scanning the product. Most enjoyable were the customers,
Pro érvek
decent amount of breaks and lunch pay
Kontra érvek
seasonal job, manangement hired too many cashiers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here as a Cashier as a seasonal position
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2018, augusztus 11.
I worked here during the summer they were flexible with my schedule because I also worked a morning job and worked here early afternoon until closing. it gets busy. I might reapply part time if there were hiring just to make extra money.
Flexible schedule
Low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oak Ridge, NC2018, augusztus 10.
Lowes Foods is a great first job or part-time job. Pay is minimum wage but the work is not difficult. Pace can vary depending on the time of day. Hours are flexible.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
great for first job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redmond, OR2018, augusztus 10.
lowes was a great place to work for, expectually for my first job. What I did not like about being the chashier was it was slow and many guest were stressed coming in
The best
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ashland, KY2018, augusztus 8.
The work community at Lowe's is great! Everyone gets along and helps each other out. The managers are very understanding. The pay is great for retail!
Generally stress free
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cape Girardeau, MO2018, augusztus 8.
My typical day as a cashier was mostly just ringing people up, doing general cleaning duties, filling the soda coolers, and pushing carts. You learn a lot about tools and different kinds of projects while working for Lowe's. The management there is really nice and generally backs you up when dealing with customers. Everyone is usually pretty easy to get along with, which makes for a great work environment. I'd say the hardest part of the job is all of the heavy lifting. We have to scan every single item (they really discourage us from using the quantity feature). So, if you're on a lifting restriction, this probably isn't the job for you. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to help the veterans. Lowe's actually does the veteran's discount, unlike most of the retail businesses that I've worked for!
hour long lunches
heavy lifting
Overall alright
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Logan, UT2018, augusztus 7.
Work was menial, repetitive, and exhausting, but they made up for it in the quality of their employees. The coworkers were great, probably my favorite team of people at a workplace. Everyone was friendly and kind and helpful. Management slacked though, every time you need a manager there's never one to be found.
Great atmosphere, Great people, Great customers
Stupid hours, Bad management team
No Hours
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Havasu City, AZ2018, augusztus 7.
As a part timer the hours were very in consistent and not enough to survive on. Typical day always consisted of being called into different departments that I was not familiar with. Company showed favoritism towards particular staff.
great place to work
CASHIER/STOKER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Russell, KY2018, augusztus 7.
help customers and ring them up. learn to sale and give great customer service. management was great always help when needed it. having to help three to four customers at a time which doesn't happen very often. working with fellow employees and joking around
Great place to work.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2018, augusztus 6.
Very good place to work. Co-workers were great. Manager was good. Store was focused on employee engagment . Frequent potlucks. Rewards for store performance; pizza, burgers, etc. Nice big breakroom. Full consistent breaks.
Pro érvek
Fun work environment. Store discount.
Not enough hours.
Cashier
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lumberton, NJ2018, augusztus 6.
Was a good job I had a wonderful time and I hope to see them next year. It was a good experience I had a lot of fun working there I love the people and the customers.
Cashier
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palestine, TX2018, augusztus 5.
At this job the other employees are friendly and very informative. As with any retail position the greatest difficulty is in dealing with customers. All in all it was a good experience.
productive and fun
Seasonal Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Quincy, IL2018, augusztus 5.
Was a wonderful place to work with amazing people. It was one of the better places I’ve worked in the short 3 years I’ve been able to. The work environment is great and the people are greater
free pancake every other Friday
Favoritism from all managers
worst job ever
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2018, augusztus 2.
This job was BORING! I was a cashier and it was terrible. I was bored 24/7, there was nothing to do when there was no costumers. The only good thing was the amount of breaks and the pay. I got paid by my experience so it was good to see that I got paid what I deserved. That was the only good thing.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Lowe's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van