Lowe's Alkalmazotti bírálat

28 503 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 28 508 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Great company
Overnight Stock Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Turlock, CA2018, szeptember 16.
Great place to work. I worked there for 2 years and enjoyed working there. I worked on the PSA team and then transitioned to the overnight team. It was a great experience
Manager
SERVICE MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bradenton, FL2018, szeptember 16.
Learning,
Teaching,
Coaching is a typical day at Lowes

I learned time management skills and leadership skills while at Lowe's

The most enjoyable part of my job at Lowe's was building a strong successful team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Delivery department is not a place to be.
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Auburn, WA2018, szeptember 16.
The store is very busy, but the Delivery Department is constantly understaffed.Vehicles are poorly maintained and often break down. GPS devices are out of date and delivery drivers have to use their own phones in order to locate delivery addresses. The management disregards the above facts and pushes the number of deliveries which results in long days, and frequent "call-outs" from overworked delivery crew members. Employees are encouraged to complain about others.
Job security.
Low wages, long hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Office Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Westminster, MD2018, szeptember 16.
Lowes is a great place to work. Love working in various areas of sales, great managers and coworkers. It is fast paced but fun at times so the day passes by quickly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good benefits everything else average
Stock/Receiving Dock Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westland, MI2018, szeptember 16.
Co workers where fun and benefits where good. All other aspects of the job was average. Schedule was accommodating, Monday though Friday 8+ hour shifts.
Schedule and benefits
Lack of career advancement
High Stress
Assistant Admin Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Starkville, MS2018, szeptember 16.
The position I worked was Assistant Store Manager. This was the most stressful position in the company. I was given training but there was very little continued support for the management staff beyond that.
Consistent Work
Long stressful hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun fast paced place to work, if you like hard work and are goal oriented its a great place to work
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rancho Santa Margarita, CA2018, szeptember 16.
As an assistant manager it was a difficult job at time but the pay and bonus made it worth while quick advancements for those who wanted to put in the time, I really enjoyed working for Lowes
Pro érvek
Great people and work culture
long hours mandatory overtime
No Life
ASM Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Germantown, TN2018, szeptember 16.
As an Assitant Store Manager at Lowe’s you are required to work and scheduled for 55 hours. Your pay is based on 40 hours though. The market directors and market team treat you like you are insignificant. You are also on call 24 hours a day and there are many times when you are required to go to the store for alarms in the middle of the night. You can not spend holidays with families as all Holidays besides Christmas are black out dates. ( Memorial Day, Labor Day, 4th of July, Easter, and Thanksgiving the store is closed but Black Friday you may have to be there at 2am so no out of town travel.) Your entire life will be consumed with Lowes and then when they have an issue with you it isn’t discussed they don’t want to hear your side...you get written up and terminated. Other associates you manage you have to jump through hoops to get documented for work performance.
Decent Pay
Everything else.
Fast Paced Environment
Stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greenwood Village, CO2018, szeptember 16.
Supporting the Sales floor with Receiving, Stocking, and Deliveries. Put freight away in a timely manner in the morning. Unload LTL trucks that come in and receive the product in the store system. Make sure Deliveries has the correct product and gets out the door in an efficient manner.
Benefits are good
Kontra érvek
Rotating work schedule is tough.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a job, not a career.
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florida2018, szeptember 15.
There are good and bad managers where ever you go. When I started in Georgia, the company was a good company to work for, but when I left Lowe's began outsourcing deliveries to third party companies. Before the outsourcing, delivery teams in Florida were so busy, we working past DOT hours of service and we were told "If we didn't want to do it, they would find someone else". They tried to move members of delivery into the store, but with our higher salaries, some of us were pushed to leave by management. The ones that tried to stay were further let down when moving up within the company became more difficult because Corporate fired one ASM per store and they went from a manager per department to one manager per every 3 departments. That is why you cannot get service in Lowe's the lower paid employees are the only employees and Lowe's now hires more seasonal and part-time than full time employees so as to save on paying for benefits, insurance, and 401k.
Pro érvek
Always hiring and a good place to work while you are in school or as you are looking for a career
Kontra érvek
They are hiring less and less full time employees, and downsizing management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's cool, but sometimes very stressful
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  AR2018, szeptember 15.
I like this job, but it can be stressful. We need a lot of help, we're over working. We're short handed everyday, and the customers are tired of extended wait times. Once management hires the right people to work in the departments, the store will be a lot better. For the customers, and the employees. Other than that, management is cool. Benefits are a plus, and pay is also cool. A major con, the schedule is made 3 weeks in advance.
Benefits and Pay
Kontra érvek
Being short handed, no flexibility in scheduling
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Retail...
Sales Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, OH2018, szeptember 15.
Lowes as a company is great, the management teams at the stores can make or break the experience. For a long time it seemed like you had to know someone to be able to work there, that has changed.
Great benefits and pay
Kontra érvek
Management can create a bad environment.
Lowe’s Workplace
Customer Service/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carrollton, GA2018, szeptember 15.
It’s nice working in a place that respects all people. However, poor management is a major reader for high turnover. Low pay and favoritism often outweighs the appreciation for the dedicated employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my Lowe's work family
Fashion Plumbing Sales Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Victoria, BC2018, szeptember 15.
I enjoyed working at Lowe's. It was fast paced in my particular Fashion Plumbing dept, The only reason I have for leaving is my personal circumstances have changed and I have relocated to the Comox Valley, There is no Lowe's 😢
flexable
Kontra érvek
shifts could be more constant
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work for back in the day
RECIEVER/MATERIAL HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Perris, CA2018, szeptember 15.
Management sucked back then but they were trying to get the union in at that time they should be able to get paid more to compete with home depot because it is a good company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not going to be what you expect
Pro Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, szeptember 15.
You can tell which old timers worked with which managers by how they get treated on the schedule and how little work they do.
New management approach leaves no one really accountable, so the managers blame each other, deny responsibility, and your concerns never are addressed.
Benifits
Kontra érvek
The job you you apply for is not the job you're going to do, Managers will schedule where they need you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service Desk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dover, DE2018, szeptember 15.
Lowe's is good place to work, you get many benefits as an employee. Also, lunch breaks are fair and (where I work) there are employees who always try to make it a fun place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Lumber clerk
Lumber Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anchorage, AK2018, szeptember 15.
I was a lumber clerk, stacked, made displays and helped customers. I liked the job and I have always wanted to go back but they will not hire me back?
Hard work and fun
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, busy place of work
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Summerville, SC2018, szeptember 15.
Lowe's is an amazing company. Working for Lowe's has been a pleasure. The people are kind and understanding. This job definitely requires communication skills - whether it be with your coworkers or the customers.
Paid breaks, 10% discount
Kontra érvek
Customers are mostly rude, breaks are unorganized
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lowe’s has no family values
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calgary, AB2018, szeptember 15.
Not the best places to work if your trying to make a career out of it. They lie to you on a daily basis and there’s no team work. Managers arent reliable and they promise you things but at the end of the day it’s always a let down.
Paid leave
Kontra érvek
Long hours, no team work
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Lowe's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van