Lowe's Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 26 239 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a nice place to work definetly
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Havertown, PA2018, május 22.
I loved working here, it got stressful at times when dealing with customers, but overall it was a nice place to work, pay was good and so were the associates.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Physical work but not hard
Seasonal unloader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arden, NC2018, május 22.
There is always something to do and your shift is always seemingly jammed packed with activities. The compensation is much better than soem other summer or part time job locations and that is very godd.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Garbage management makes their silverthorne location once again
Assistant Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Silverthorne, CO2018, május 22.
Definitely one of those businesses thats a stepping stone to something much better at a later time down the road. Unfortunately mediocre management decisions and people create an environment that leads to poor execution from the top that trickles down.
Pro érvek
Easy when your co workers aren't all incompetent or new.
Kontra érvek
Management is abysmal, HR isn't much better at lying.
Leadership Summary
Sr. Marketing Analyst - Omni Activation (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mooresville, NC2018, május 22.
A typical day would be 6-7 meetings. There is not enough time in the day to be able to get all of your work done and all of your meetings. Sometimes you may have to answer emails or get some of your work completed at night.

I learned a lot at Lowe's. This is the only company that I have worked for since I graduated from college. I have learned a lot about marketing, advertising, Lowe's processes and myself. I have learned many things about resolving conflict and how to handle certain situations.

The culture overall is great. I completely agree with the purpose of the company and where the company is headed. However I would have to say that I am not 100% aligned on how the company hires and keeps talent, especially their leadership. In most recent years, several awesome leaders have been let go and some not so great leaders have replaced them. In a matter of 3 years I went from the best leadership I have ever had, to the worst leadership that I have ever had.

The hardest part of the job would definitely be trying to please so many people as well as working with the many different personalities across the company.

I love the people that I worked with. My team mates, other folks in the Marketing/Advertising department. My leadership were great people, just not great leaders.
Decent place to work.
Retail sales electrical supplies and fixtures (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, május 22.
Can be a demanding and stressful job at times. The best part of the job was dealing with customers. The rest of the time is spent making sure shelves are full and straight.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people. Heartless management.
Paint Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, május 22.
Expect you to wear many hats for low pay. The moral stunk. The Store Manager was a tyrant with constant mood swings. There are some good people there. Management could have been better. Only a few bad apples.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pleasant Place to work. Not challenging though and not too much room for advancement
Department Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2018, május 22.
This was a good place to work temporarily. Not a very professional work environment though. There are many uneducated individuals with big egos who talk down to other employees. As expected, a few carry the majority of the work load in these stores from my experience.
Good benefits
Bad schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Customer Service / Box Truck Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bella Vista, AR2018, május 22.
good working environment and friendly co workers, always puts the customers first and always making sure that they our satisfied leaving the store. Great discounts
looking for new job
Outside Lawn and Garden Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Downingtown, PA2018, május 21.
Lowes is a good place but if I can get a job that pays and gives better hours where I'm not working till midnight every night. I'm fine with closing but till 12 making me have no social life at all.
Pro érvek
relaxed and cool people. pays well
bad hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time with Lowe's
Customer Service Associate/Teamleader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmville, VA 239012018, május 21.
I'd come in check to see if there were any locks to be fixed then go about my business of inventory reports and customer needs. I learned a great deal from working there like inventory, fixing locks, cutting glass. I was lucky and to of the best managers in the store. That's Zone Manager and Department Manager. The work place environment was of a family. The hardest part of the job was the lifting, a lot of heavy lifting. The most enjoyable part of this job was seeing the people and the return customers.
Pro érvek
An excellent place to work.
Kontra érvek
Did not like working swing shifts, it's hard on the body and mind.
On task & quota markers,
Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Findlay, OH2018, május 21.
Can be fast or slow paced environment of work, also can have advantages for advancements with the help of dedication. Good benefits & discounts, overall great job for consistency
Pay & bonuses
Lack of workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lowe's is an ok place to work.
Cashier: July 2016 to July 2017 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Billings, MT2018, május 21.
I mostly worked as a cashier in the lumber department. I felt like when I needed a manager to help it took forever for them to get to me. I also felt like I didn't get much help from my co-workers when it came to pulling lumber supplies for customers or finding prices on items that did not have a bar code.
Pro érvek
Enjoyed helping my customers and making new friends.
Kontra érvek
Not getting help from co-workers and having no bathroom in the lumber area.
Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pasco, WA2018, május 21.
The typical day at Lowe's would consist answering phone calls, processing online orders, and assisting customers with returns. Very friendly environment!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Summary
Tools and Hardware Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Conway, AR2018, május 21.
There is no room for advancement, the managers do not care how the customers treat their employees. There is no support from the managers, they will move you to an new area and offer no training, they will in turn not train you when you ask for training.
decent pay
Kontra érvek
full of cut throat and unqualified managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
no one want to provide traing in areas you dont know
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, május 21.
require to operate machinery that was unfamiliar and one one would listen to the request for help.also being assigned a job or task and then for know reason being replaced with some one else because they cried to supervisor
Job
Appliance Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2018, május 21.
It was a good job just not as organized as I would have liked. There were good workers but most of the time it seemed like all the workload was getting put a few people
Corporate driven
Pro Service Account Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, május 21.
Fast paced environment. Understaffed departments, Corporate does not give the support you need to do your job. Outdated computer systems. Store management scared to lose job or be demoted. Constant corporate changes for store policies. Coworkers had very low morale.
Employee discount
Kontra érvek
under staffed, low moral of coworkers, store management not available or willing to help at peak times
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kent, OH2018, május 21.
The workplace at the Lowe's I am at has been good. Almost all of my coworkers and the managers have been fantastic. I enjoy being able to help the customers that come in for a variety or product and while not all of them were perfect, the experience and work has been very good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to get a summer job
Receiver/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waxahachie, TX2018, május 21.
Lowes was a great place to work over the summer. The HR manager was extremely friendly and really helped me ease into my new job at lowes. My manager also was very kind and helpful in teaching me the duties and responsibilities of the job.
Pro érvek
Hour long lunches were nice
Kontra érvek
You are standing all shift
Productive Work place
Delivery Person (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bedford, IN2018, május 21.
At Lowes I worked hours that were in my favor and received a competitive pay. I enjoyed my work and loved delivering new appliances to people. However the management was not up to par.
Competitive pay
poor management
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Lowe's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van