Lowe's Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 27 907 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fast Paced
Load Puller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Forks, ND2018, augusztus 15.
Was a good place to work and would work there again if I had to. Customer service can be really stressful other than that it was a good job and came with fair wage increases.
customer service
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Port Arthur, TX2018, augusztus 15.
good space to learn and interact with customer.differnt hours so you can work and go to school, just the late night shift are not good if you have kids.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Place to Work, TEAMWORK !!
Customer Service/ Assembler (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, augusztus 15.
I Miss working there. . . Great place to work. The People and Team members make all worth wild. . . customers are almost too simple to assist. . . They Know what they go in for. . .At times it's as easy as taking them or guiding them to where the merchandise is at and Helping them load. . .
Decent job
Team Member/ Yard Truck Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Vernon, IN2018, augusztus 15.
Benefits are EXPENSIVE. Overall a good place to work. Management is poor at times and limited advancement is available. All jobs are paid the same except maintenance or management. Best part is the 4 day work weeks.
4 day workweeks
Bunch of Overtime in Spring Time, Poor Management at Times, expensive insurance
Munkahelyi kultúra
not a good place to work
dept. supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Commack, NY2018, augusztus 15.
not a good place when you reach higher salary levels you become targeted. Unless your a cool-aid drinker don,t expect to with them long term. They continue to reinvent the "insanity" wheel ,, you know doing the same things over and over that didn't work at other companies and expecting different results. they don't have a personality as a company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Used to be great, now It's just ok.
Product Service Manager (current) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2018, augusztus 15.
Been working there for more than 6 years, have worked multiple positions. When I first started, everyone was paid generously, there were more employees than work, nobody was overworked. Lately due to budget cuts (and in my mind poor company management), there's way too much to do, expectations are through the roof, not enough employees and almost everyone I talk to feels worn out/overworked. Overall, nowadays it's kind of depressing. Don't get me wrong, it's still a good company to work for, but the mindset is all about the money. There's not a lot of focus on employee happiness/satisfaction (I'm not even sure there ever was).
Pro érvek
Work with some great people, paid fairly competitively
Kontra érvek
Work with some stupid people, extremly high expectations, too much to do and not enough time
Productive work place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Abilene, TX2018, augusztus 15.
I loved working there just had to leave cause of colon surgery and it limits my abilities but the management is very well and benefits were also very good except for medical for my condition
Pro érvek
Benefits and raises and good management
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good place to work for someone whom is going to college.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elizabethton, TN2018, augusztus 15.
Being a mother of two children, I have needed something full-time since I started. I have yet been able to get a full-time position here after three years of talking to management and HR about it. They typically can work with your schedule or will put you somewhere where they can work with your schedule. It is a friendly environment to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Katy, TX2018, augusztus 15.
It was a very fast-paced job and gave me a lot of good starting experience. I was very excited to expand my customer service attributes. There always seems something to do so you would never get bored.
Breaks
Hot
Great work atmosphere
Customer Service Associate in OSLG (Volt alkalmazott) –  Apex, NC 275022018, augusztus 15.
Great managers. An amazing atmosphere working there. They give employees a discount for working. They also provide free drink for employees who are working in the heat.
Great management
a days work
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westborough, MA2018, augusztus 15.
it was a nice work area. they were about the team it was not fast paced. you did work on your own time and what you got done was always noticed. im happy to have had the opportunity
Munkahelyi kultúra
I currently work at Lowe's, it's a good place to work
Recieving Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Yukon, OK2018, augusztus 15.
I like working at Lowe's. The job is not super stressful, my coworkers are really nice, the management is pretty good and the pay is fair in my opinion.
My personal position
Assembler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Arthur, TX2018, augusztus 15.
Management didn't communicate well between each other. Our store was like a second family. Hardest part is when I had to correct other peoples's mistakes.
Pro érvek
Was left alone to do what I needed to do.
Kontra érvek
Could become stressfull very fast for short times.
Not very friendly
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeton, MO2018, augusztus 15.
They make you help other departments when they call off and you know nothing about it.some co workers do nothing well we work hard and they tell you want to do like they are the managers. I just didn't really like it there.
Pro érvek
Free lunch and good pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
Different departments, long shifts some managers make you do everything
Fast Paced Job
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilkesboro, NC2018, augusztus 15.
You are held responsible for your actions, but the supervisors are difficult to work with. You do not feel like you are wanted there, The customers are very nice and appreciative.
N/A
Kontra érvek
Supervisors are demeaning to agents
lowe's
Customer Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mansfield, OH2018, augusztus 15.
lowe's it was a good place to work because learned things about home improvement and the ends and outs building everything that has to do with wood. also how to lay carpet teach you about lighting
learned
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work if you like retail
Loss Prevention Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wetumpka, AL2018, augusztus 15.
Lowes is a great place to work if you like retail. It is family oriented. If you work in the loss prevention side of the company then it is a little different. They come out with more and more processes, and you never know which one to focus on. They push internal cases but dont give you the time to do so. I also worked with Walmart for 10 years doing the same thing and it is no different.
family oriented
Kontra érvek
never know what to focus on
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a great working enviornment
Garden Center Assistant to the Management Team (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2018, augusztus 15.
Best thing about this job were my co workers. The Lowes I worked at had a lot of great, friendly, good people working there. They kept the place running in-spite of the managerial ineptitude.
Relaxed environment.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Amarillo, TX2018, augusztus 15.
Environment is relaxed but at some point almost so relaxed you become bored. The days are pretty routine and fellow co-workers are generally nice and enjoyable to be around.
I enjoy what I do
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Moultrie, GA2018, augusztus 15.
The management team is great. The company as a whole cares about the team members. Pay could be a little better, but the benefits and stock options are good
Pro érvek
easy going pace, shorter hours than a lot of retailers, look internal for promotions first
Kontra érvek
pay could be better, not to many full time postions so you start out as seasonal, then to part time then have to keep applying for any full time postions
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Lowe's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van