Lowe's Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 21 733 értékelés megmutatása
fun place to work
Sales Management Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, AR2017, december 7.
rotate schedule was great, work with on scheduling to some degree, over all fun place to work Good customer service is very important to me so the work invironment was conducive to my back ground
Great pay and people
Department Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2017, december 7.
I loved working for the company hence spending 8yrs there. At times there was a shortage with staff which required one person taking on multiple work loads but when we were staffed it was a great environment.
exceptional pay great culture
Kontra érvek
short staffed at times management not always helpful
Great Job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springville, NY2017, december 7.
Working at Lowes was FUN. I worked the inside lawn and garden department. Just after I was hired the department manager was after a 5% increase in sales for the year, we ended with a 15% increase in sales. It was a team effort. Lowes gave me a chance to expand my sales efforts by sending me to training schools which gave me a chance to sell product with a better understanding. I would love to go back to work for Lowes.
Great working condishions
Kontra érvek
would have liked full time
Lowe's
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salem, NH2017, december 7.
Lowe's can be a great place to work, but it all depends on what the management is like. What you had to do constantly changed on a day to day basis, but there were regular things that had to be completed on a weekly basis. The catch was to balance the two.
Pro érvek
fast paced, never boring, quality people to work with
Kontra érvek
long hours, instability, angry customers, always understaffed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
lowes job
Front End Head Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2017, december 7.
overall, working for lower's I thought they cared about their employees but after I got injury on the job I found out their true colors and how they really treat their employee and so called family.
co workers are friendly
Kontra érvek
no benefits, no chance for advancement, no increase in pay, treating employees unfairly
productive
Outside Lawn and Garden Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Culpeper, VA2017, december 7.
overall alright exp good, got a lot of discounts for home, and helped a lot of customers, management not at all trating all empoloyes equally as far as discrimination.
Great employees
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, MI2017, december 7.
Overall a decent place to have a job although long term employees are not treated with the respect they deserve and there are those that make bad decisions for the store. Also a great lack of communication between department heads.
10 years with company
PRODUCT SERVICE MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Quincy, MA 021692017, december 7.
Great place to work if your retired not a career move for anyone. Management was a rotating door and the large majority of them did not treat the people fairly. The company as a whole has been finding ways to cut jobs and lower wages since I got hire.
Good people
Kontra érvek
lack of advancement and low wages
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and exciting worklpace, but i have far more potential to be unlocked that cannot happen at lowes
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Yuba City, CA2017, december 7.
Typical day at Lowes for me requires me to first go find a manager/supervisor to make sure if any department is short handed and if they need my help. I they answer yes I will spend my shift helping said department co workers and customer alike. when it is not very busy I take a walk around the store looking for customers indeed of assistance and try my best to help them out.
1 hr lunch, most employees are very friendy
not many cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
Competitive pay in customer service industry
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southington, CT2017, december 6.
The pay compared to other companies like Home Depot, was absolutely higher. Good customer focused company, however noticed a pretty big employee turnover for manager during my working time there. This lead to some inconsistencies and negatives. Other than that pretty simple job for the pay.
Lowe's Home Improvement
Service Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Warner Robins, GA2017, december 6.
The pay is competitive, the benefits are great and their willingness to work with employees on their availability is exceptional. Lowe's is a great place to work.
Pay, benefits, discounts
Dealing with rude customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a very professional work environment
Unloader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lexington, SC2017, december 6.
Overall my experience there was fine but my co-workers where not the most productive. also the hours where less then favorable for someone trying to save for college classes.
Pay
No management supervision
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a job nothing super special
Electrical pro (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alachua, FL2017, december 6.
I would not recommend working their to anyone.they place too high of wants on their employees and won't hire more to help. They lie to the upper management about how stores are looking and safety is poor for it being so important to them.
1hour lunch
Poor management
garden serivce
Gardener (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yukon, OK2017, december 6.
strip and condense of flowers and plants
load and unload flowers and plants buckets
pour water in these plants
lack of communication
inadequate coworkers show these days I showed up
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy going, great first job
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2017, december 6.
Every day was something new and the environment was easy to work in and the managers did not make you feel any less than what you were. I always looked forward to going to work.
Good breaks, environment
Kontra érvek
Tough to catch on at first, hard to move up
Fun work place
CSA - Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2017, december 6.
The work is very engaging and fun to work at. There's so much to learn and so many different departments that it's a good learning place, with the bonus if discounts and learning a lot about tools and construction related materials.
Free lunches, breaks
Poor management
poor work environment
Repair Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, december 6.
There are too many different management changes, poor or lack of supervision and schedule changes frequently. No one was concerned about the lack of proper heating at work location
on site lunch room
poor management
okay
GARDEN ASSOCIATE/LOADER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, december 6.
it was an okay job nothing more or less hours wasn't that great especially for my position only good hours for the summer pay wasn't enough they're supposed to pay based on experience
Part-time evening position
Retail sales, customer service and cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenwood Village, CO2017, december 6.
Working as a cashier and at the customer service desk you try to make the customer's shopping experience the best it could be. Gaining knowledge in building, plumbing and electrical and what specific tools are needed for a specific use.
Pro érvek
You learn about everything they sell in the store.
Kontra érvek
To learn everything you need to know about every dept.
No Help
Flooring Dept Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2017, december 6.
Kept eliminating departments and expected current staff to do the work of those individuals. Management was of no help, just ignored the problems and let employees fend for themselves. They love to fire employees, take more time to document mistakes than the do to train or solve problems. Any customer can get you fired.
Great coworkers