Lowe's Alkalmazotti bírálat

29 455 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 29 458 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fun Place to work
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rapid City, SD2018, november 10.
Fun Place to work. They have great benefits. The people there are pretty good, but I have found that their customer service has gone down slightly since I was there years ago.
good beneits
Rotating schedual.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lowe's was a great tool to help with Customer service
Installed Sales Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alcoa, TN2018, november 10.
I enjoyed my time at Lowe's. It taught me much of what I know about customer service. I also learned alot about the home improvement world with a specialty in professional services offered.
friendly atmosphere
swing schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace with friendly customers.
Facility Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Arvada, CO2018, november 10.
By nature i am pro-active and ready for today's challenge.Everyday present's itself with different challenges for which I'm always looking foward to conquer.
Early morning start time."4:00am-1:00pm
Kontra érvek
Some associates have that negative vibe, don't let it stand in my way for prductivity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Store is under staffed and mismanaged.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cape Coral, FL2018, november 10.
Weak management and zero support. Some mangers micro manage to the point of being a hindrance. Sexual harassment/bullying by managers is acceptable. If you report the incidents, they are swept under the rug and a larger target is drawn on your back.
Efficiency is impossible. There isn't enough staffing or hours to complete your work to any degree of accuracy. The computer systems (one is pre 80's) are lack luster at best. New programs riddled with deficiencies and glitches are rolled out while the old continues to exist and require employee updating. More work, less support.
Co-workers and most customers
Kontra érvek
Poor management and inadequate computer system.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at Lowes I feel like a part of a family Great people to be around Wish I could go back.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northport, AL2018, november 10.
Every time I am approached by someone who works there they are always very nice. I have no problem with finding things. Great Team Work. Working at Lowe's was the best experience I have ever been able to experience and I am very Thankful for the opportunity.
Pro érvek
I loved my job you were treated with respect and the team would never give up on you
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours. Sometimes certin management was very rude to me not all, but the good over weighed the negative
Learned a lot
Sales Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Yakima, WA2018, november 10.
I learned a lot working for this company but one of many down sides is no one is willing to teach anyone as they are afraid of lessening their value to the company, advancement is virtually impossible unless some one dies or is fired and they rarely fire any one, etc ...
none.
many
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very nice and comfortable working environment
Credit Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oswego County, NY2018, november 9.
Pro: good paid, nice colleagues, comfortable working environment. Love Oswego

Con: Company is overall downsizing. A lot of positions are switched to part-time job
Productive and fun workplace
Delivery Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Southgate, Mich2018, november 9.
Lowe's is a great company to work for if you love the customer service field.
You will get switched around to departments alot.
Not your typical retail position.
Lots to learn computer wise.
Pro érvek
Always reward employees with luncheon
Move you around alot
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, can be stressful at times.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, november 9.
Good place to work, can be fast paced at times. Good pay for job. Good deals on home improvement things & plants. Management is okay, bearable. Interact with people most of the day.
product service associate
Product Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, IL2018, november 9.
I was responsible for setting all the displays throughout the store according to latest planograms. I received a list of directives from corporate on Monday and had to complete all projects in the allotted time frame. The goal was to enhance the displays and product lines to entice customers and increase overall sales.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't even .... go somewhere else
CSA - Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Haines City, FL2018, november 9.
let's start with management....
general manager... never shows up for her shifts.... overall if she showed up 6 times in a month is a lot.... REALLY??? how can she do that.....
the rest of the managers ....
on the computer all day making sure numbers are spectacular....getting COMPLAINTS call all the time.... walk around all day ..... DOING NOTHING....
while the little peons on the departmentS struggle because of all these cutting hours they do....
the store runs with practically no people.... n still..... managers do not pitch in and help....
and while all of these happens....
the general manager IS REWARDED with a trip for a job well done!!!!
REALLY.....WHAT A JOKE!!!
Typical Retail Environment
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kentucky2018, november 9.
I really wanted to enjoy my time at Lowes. I was a top performer from day 1. I made top 25 consecutively in the region. Upper management did not care. I was constantly bullied and put down by my support manager. I was lied to about them helping with my schedule. They really do not care about the employees. Unfortunately they do not recognize when someone really tries and goes above and beyond.
Other employees
Kontra érvek
Work/life balance, poor upper management, favoritism
Nice coworkers
PSI and Fulfillment Station Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakewood, WA2018, november 9.
It was a nice place to work with many options for life/work balance. Many options to advance in the company and to different departments. The other associates were very knowledgable and willing to teach.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good Place to work..
Lowe's Workforce Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, november 9.
If you have customer service experience in a call center environment with a positive attitude to boot, this is a good place for you. There is a good amount of advancement opportunity depending on you r level of work experience or current department. You pretty much get back what you give with this company as far as Job security goes..
great starting pay, Flexible schedules
Kontra érvek
fast paced call volume, Many internal company systems in need of repair/upgrade
Poor
Garden Center Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lady Lake, FL2018, november 9.
Poor place to work not enough hours make you do more than expected no raises management is very poor customers very rude certain staff very rude not a good place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
very busy and demanding managers
Customer Service Associate/Paint Department, (Volt alkalmazott) –  Katy, TX 774942018, november 9.
They recently laid off some employees and have not hired anymore. The managers have problems getting all employees to work as a team. They do not promote within as far as I knew. They maid promises and they did not keep them.
Working at Lowes
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, november 9.
Working at Lowes has helped me in a good amount of ways. One that stands out in particular is my confidence. The experience I have gathered has shown me that I can reach for more if I just strive for it. So with a new honest and eager attitude I can say goodbye and thank you to Lowes as I look for something else that embodies what I learned.
not bad
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Paducah KY2018, november 9.
not a bad place to work at all but I only work part time, and lots of times you work more than one department because of lackof coverage in other departments
Fun Work place
CSA$ (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, november 9.
always busy, but great team members make the job fun. The pay is decent, The only down side is you are constantly getting new managers since they keep letting people go.
pay
revolving door of management
Worst job ever
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Thibodaux, LA2018, november 9.
I honestly wouldn’t recommend working at the Lowe’s in Thibodaux to ANYONE. The managers were horrible 70% of the time with the exception of a few. One of the cashiers passed out outside when I was working there and people from the store was in the break room making sure she was ok because they had to carry her in the break room, and one of the department managers and the assistant store manager were being so rude. They walked in and literally said everyone need to get out of here. Neither one of them asked if she wasn’t ok, nor did they try to call an ambulance. They do not care about there employees. It’s not all of the managers but it’s most of them. They are literally horrible people. There were many days I had to run my department completely alone. Everyone knows that during the spring the outside lawn and garden area is the busiest. There was days they had only 1 person on the schedule. The store carries so much mess and drama it’s ridiculous. I don’t recommend it all. The pay was good but sometimes even the amount I was getting paid didn’t feel like enough with all I went through while working there.
Good pay
Kontra érvek
Breaks not guaranteed, drama, feels unappreciated for your HARD work
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Lowe's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van