Lowe's Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 27 215 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
great place
Lumber Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kingsville, TX2018, július 16.
Lowes offers great benefits for both full time and part time employees. they are very flexible with your schedule and provide a friendly and inviting work environment.
very stressfull
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Murrieta, CA2018, július 16.
working at lowes was very stressfull everyday, i learned a lot being there as a cashier, the management played favortisum there a lot and pick on certain cashiers there. The hardest part of my job there was running self check out and stocking drinks and inventoiry too. was helping the customers out and training new cashiers.
a lot of overtime
Kontra érvek
horrible on giving breaks and bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job for in between moments in your career
Delivery Driver- Class A CDL (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2018, július 15.
Great job for in between moments in your career. It is a great place to work in the meantime. The culture at the store depends on the community the store is in.
Good Job for School
Cashier/Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Easton, PA2018, július 15.
I worked at Lowe's for all of my college years, they were very flexible on shifts and when I could work with school. Very little advancement opportunities in my personal experience, but I was a cashier for a good amount of my time there. I did everything, any time a department needed coverage I was the first person they pulled to place there for the time needed. Although I do thing that is what was the downfall of my time at Lowe's. I was their personal jack of all trades and they could put me anywhere for days to weeks at a time but pay me the same I would be as a cashier. Every chance I got for advancement was shut down by either someone else who applied for it or outside of the store. There was one point that a job posting was actually taken down and re-posted after I had applied to the listing. They claimed that there was not enough applicants for it, they needed three, I, one, I'm sure there were more than two others who had applied.
Flexable
Popularity contest
Munkahelyi kultúra
busy place, at all good relationship between co workers
Customer service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Bergen, NJ2018, július 15.
every day busy , little personal for customer service , is dificult get a promotion , or other benefit
fast interview
dificult promotion, little estability
Munkahelyi kultúra
High Volume with little training and low staffing
A sales specialist door and window design (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nanuet, NY2018, július 15.
Job pays well yet promotion is limited and high volumes of workplace stress due to staffing versus customer traffic is unreasonable. Scheduling fairness is virtually nonexistent.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No work life balance for manager
Assistant Store Manager - Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mt. Pocono, PA2018, július 15.
The restructure at Lowes made it a very difficult place to work. The mt pocono location is very hard to hire for. You cannot find good quality candidates
Fellow employees great
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bonney Lake, WA2018, július 15.
Ok place to work for a part timer. Geez this is tedious,I don't have time for all of this. This review is something I don't like to do. Lowe's is fine, now leave me alone
People
Kontra érvek
very little full time positions
Short of expectations
General Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Meridian, MS2018, július 15.
With 20 years of retail experience, I was sold on a culture with Lowe's that I have not experienced. The pitch was that the company was focused on the development of the associates, yet the over complexity of the business offers little time for the management to sponsor development programs.
Salary
Over Complicated Environment.
Team spirited workplace
Seasonal Employee Inside Lawn and Garden (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ottawa, Ontario2018, július 15.
I've come here to explain why this question should not be asked. I will try and do it within the minimum required characters required to type this description.
Great company!
Department Manager/Product Services Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sevierville, TN2018, július 15.
on a typical day first i would finish putting up freight, work up estimates, call customers with estimates, helping customers, and stocking and cleaning the department. I learned a lot about more efficient time management. Our management team was amazing at the store i worked at. The store manger chose his people wisely. They all had great attitudes and made your working experience better. Lowes culture was all about their customers and how to help their employees give their customers the best shopping experience possible. I found nothing about my job to have been hard. mostly just rewarding at least at the store i worked at. The most enjoyable part of my experience at Lowes was the great customers and the felling i got when i helped our customers get the right product for their project.
Great atmosphere, all benefits, bonuses, and 401k
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people it's diverse & you'll make friends .
Shipping (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Vernon, TX2018, július 15.
It's a great place to work just some managers aren't fair , any age can work here and gender , great for college students , it's pay you good if you work harder.
Pro érvek
Only five days a week, cafeteria
Kontra érvek
No paid lunches, unexpected a lot of work, needs to pay better .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good temporary job, but very little chance for advancement
Build Materials Sales and Pro Services (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, július 15.
Part-time positions are not compensated enough in pay or benefits and the company is moving towards a model that changes all non-supervisor roles to part-time positions. It paid the bills (barely) while I finished school but there is no future here.
Slow Paced
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winchester, VA2018, július 15.
My time at Lowes was too relaxed, I would like to have experienced more responsibilities besides greeting people. Although the job was quite easy, i would like to have had some experience in the departments.
hour lunch breaks
NEED busy work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and pleasant work environment
REPAIRS AND CUSTOMER CARE SUPERVISOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, július 15.
Typical day at work; extremely busy, not a dull moment. I learned to supervise for a repairs team and customer care team. Management is great all the way around. A Culture of caring. The hardest part of the job is taking escalated calls, as I did very well with, however; it can be mentally exhausting. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and interacting with a great team, every time I was assigned a new team, the people were great to work with. A very positive environment.
Pro érvek
Fun contest and yummy potlucks!
Kontra érvek
When we were extremely busy and attendance was poor, It did weigh on us all, We could certainly feel the difference.
Munkahelyi kultúra
excellent place to work for retired people
Customer Service Associate I (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Erie, PA2018, július 15.
Great place to work part time. Being retired from a previous employment, Lowe's has flexible hours and great managers to work for. Customers also have been great to meet.
flexible hours, nice management
Munkahelyi kultúra
alright but sucks if you're seasonal
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  redding ca2018, július 15.
the work life is good but if you are a seasonal associate struggling to make ends meet it sucks when the cut you down to 14 hours a week other than tat not a bad place to work they look after their employees and make sure they have the backing they need to do their jobs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
childish and unprofessional management
Inside Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lexington, KY2018, július 14.
I work for Lowes as a seasonal employee with high hopes of becoming part time, someday becoming full time. while working there the first couple of months were great. I learned new things and enjoyed the people I worked with while getting the jobs assigned to me done quickly and accurately. after a few months when the managers got comfortable with me and knew I strived to get jobs done they stared taking advantage of me. I was given hours that I told them I was not able to work due to being a student, I got phone calls from them while I was in class asking me to come in and work. after getting treated the way I was I started to take up for myself and others did the same they decided it was time to let me go for no reason even though I was told repeatedly by my manager that I will be able to have a part time job with them. I can't say all Lowes are the same but the one I worked for worked me hours I said I couldn't work and also they would cut hours so short that I would only get 16hrs a week
ok pay
horrible management
Not enough hours
Internet Fulfillment Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, július 14.
Good company that seems to always want to see what they can do better for their employees, and a good wage for a part time job. No room to advance to full time or get additional hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive & fun place of employment.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Auburndale, FL2018, július 14.
Personally, Lowe's was my favorite job to date. My Co-workers were pleasant to work with, management was very fair & my hours & pay were flexible & fair.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Lowe's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van