Lowe's Alkalmazotti bírálat

28 950 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 28 967 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Great atmosphere
Front End Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chamblee, GA2018, október 15.
I really enjoyed working for this company. Management was ok. They teach a lot. I went to several departments in the store. Management was easy to talk to also
Loved it here
Customer Service Representative and Head Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bettendorf, IA2018, október 15.
Most fun job I've ever had. Worked there for three years and fell in love with the job and the coworkers. Memories I wouldn't trade for the world. It will get fast-paced every now and then, but your team carries you. The employees work hard and are team players. Management CARES!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed job. But was thrown into postion given my previous retail experience. Started with a quality manager then inherited an lazy manager.
Department Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, október 14.
Generally like the work. Mostly customer service, stocking and merchandising. I had a lengthy retail career prior to this job, so at management meeting as a department manager, i spoke up about issues and questions brought up by upper management. Apparently, the consensus was to keep quiet. So, I was like by department managers, but challenged by senior management.
No clear team goal. I was forbidden from leaving my department to assist customers in other departments including just taking them to the right area.
This job was difficult as weekly shifts were between 2pm-10pm and 5am to 1pm. so the differential was difficult to adjust to from day to day.
this job is for youngsters as the pay is decent and the hours might be easier or convenient for them.
Pay.
Kontra érvek
Shift times. Poor management. Lack of direction provided.
good people
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florence, AL2018, október 14.
I left Lowes for personal reasons. There was a family situation that was unavoidable, so for my family, I made the decision to leave. The company has undergone many changes and I hope it has become a better work environment.
discount
Kontra érvek
family leave was not readily given
Bad work environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2018, október 14.
If you would like to deal with mangers that act like your scum of the earth, then by all means this job is for you. The management team does not communicate with anyone; then when you ask one question to them they are very rude. They treat employees that show up and do their job bad. They're so poorly staffed because of how they treat their employees. Most of their departments have a high turn over rate because everyone quits within 5 months of working there. The only people that actually stay are the full-time employees. If I were you I would just look elsewhere this place is awful and if I could give it zero stars I would.
lowes
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hillsborough, NJ2018, október 14.
great people easy work load hours were easy to handle, worked with friends that cared about you. good place to work while you are in school.hours were sometimes cut
friendly
Typical retail atmosphere
Assistant Store Manager (Administrative Manager) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, október 14.
Inconsistent schedule
Advancement not great
Enjoy most co-workers
Management communication is horrible
Benefits are awesome
Fast paced work environment
Nice
Department Manager – Flooring, Windows, Walls (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Abbotsford, BC2018, október 14.
This particular location is great. We are currently understaffed, and that makes it hard a lot of the time. Hopefully we will be back up to full staff soon.
Unloader Reciever Stocker
Receiver/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2018, október 14.
I worked unloading the trucks at Lowe's. I also stocked the shelves at night. The drive was really far every day, and I wouldn't be able to repair the ware on my truck
Learned a lot
Appliance, paint, and home decor specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stuart, FL2018, október 14.
There needs to be more responsibility set on the employees from direct managers. Some people get away with everything because they are not kept up with.
Great perople
Kontra érvek
Not many working systems in place.
n/a
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chandler, AZ2018, október 14.
Worked with new and old commercial accounts to make sure their orders were delivered and or stocked for pickup. Made sure all accounts were up to date on payments.
it's a job
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Summerville, SC2018, október 14.
While I have met many people at this job, this is not a job for anyone who wants to be involved with family. Especially if you are a single parent. The hours can be stressful when you have kids. they hired me for one shift and made me work others when they got rid of my position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work, and also learn
Customer Service Associate II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Augustine, FL2018, október 14.
It was a great place to work and grow as an employee. I was surrounded by positive influence and extremely intelligent coworkers who made me feel like a leader and that my hard work was always much appreciated. Because of that I was able to move forward with that same work ethic and spirit with everything I do today.
Pro érvek
Tons of knowledge and experience
Kontra érvek
Didn't get rich financially working there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Front End Cashier
Front End Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cambridge, ON2018, október 14.
• Serve cash counter quickly, and courteously
• Handle cash and accurately tally daily receipts
• Greet every customer with smile and inquire about store experience.
• Answer questions about merchandise and maintain current knowledge of all promotion
• Efficiently ring up items and process payments to keep customers flowing through check out aisles.
• Cleaned registers area frequently and notified maintenance of any equipment or spillage issue.
Products Service Associate
Product Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  McKinney, TX2018, október 14.
i reset products in Lawn and Garden, set up displays, inventory products, set up signage point of sales , ordered brochures, threw frieght, dorected a team for big huge resets.

Put up all Christmas Display up in store, mixed paints, Recalls on products with Return merchandise Authorization from receiver
stable hours benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
felt like I was an appreciated employee
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Surf City, NC2018, október 14.
Enjoyed working with the others in my department and store. I personally had excellent training in many departments due to my position during my first year as a part-time floating customer service associate.
revolving shifts
Kontra érvek
customers expected me to be an expert in all departments of store
Horrible place to work
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2018, október 14.
Lowe's doesn't care about their employees. It is all driven by corporate intereste. They say they are about family but it is yet to be proven. I would never recommend anyone working for Lowe's
Pay
Company Politics
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
no comment
Sale Support Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Midlothian, VA2018, október 14.
It is somewhere to work. All places of employment have their ups and downs. All of the employees at me location are great but we are all frustrated with the management.
working overnight with crew
Full Time Overnight Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milford, MA2018, október 14.
pleasantly surprised at good working atmosphere. I was trained on all equipment at work immediately. It was a very stress free work place and management was easy to work with.
pay, management, stress free
Kontra érvek
driving distance at last job location
Decent job.
nightstocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Martinsburg, WV2018, október 14.
Its a decent place to work. Most employees are just treated like a number on the time clock. However working there is a wonderful learning experience and a great way to broaden your view of how the renovation world operates.
The people you meet
Overworked
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Lowe's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van