Lowe's Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 21 800 értékelés megmutatása
The job is ok
Forklift operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Vernon, TX2017, december 12.
I got my first forklift license and I have been driving one every sense. This is a fast pace job and there is a lot of pressure to get things shipped out with no damages
It's a job
Millwork Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, WV2017, december 12.
Pay keeps you at the low income tax bracket. Insurance needs to be improved. Family-like work environment is it's only redeeming quality. Hard to move up within company
family atmosphere, 401k
pay, insurance, shift work
Lowes! It Blows!
Commercial Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woburn, MA2017, december 12.
It was long hours at the JOB! One night I worked until 2:30am. I was supposed to leave at 10:30. But the other employees were great! I wish I had not gotten terminated from the Job!
Stock
Hours
Gran ambiente de trabajo
3 años (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cajera y empleada de piso2017, december 12.
Es buena empresa tiene buen ambiente de trabajo y oportunidades de seguir de puesto
Buen ambiente
Kontra érvek
No pagan las horas extras
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
Team Leader/Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawton, OK2017, december 12.
This was a wonderful opportunity to learn new sales techniques and to possess a very diverse set of sales skills. Management was open to new suggestions to improve sales productivity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Getting better, more to improve
Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Weaverville, NC2017, december 12.
They are really making an effort an employee engagement and showing appreciation.

New systems need to be implemented to allow us to better serve our customers.
Lowes
Head Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warren, PA2017, december 12.
I worked up to 40 hours a week, with something different going on everyday. I started as a cashier and was approached within 2 months of being there to see if I would work in the cash office to help out, they saw my past experiences and wonted to give me a chance. I then a couple of months after that applied for and got excepted to be a head cashier. All of this within 2 years.
Still a job
Overnight Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2017, december 12.
Working there is a pain. Almost none of the managers actually managed anyone, so the store looked and stayed a mess for months. They day shift managers never knew what is going on and when a project that their team was suppose to do that day, it would be delayed for no reason or pushed onto another team or shift instead. Mostly the Night team because they assume that they never actually work or have enough to do.
Poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Outside Lawn and Garden Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Culpeper, VA2017, december 12.
outside all the time and driving forklife. work all the time. load people car with stuff that they buy from lowes. great work envirement to be in if you like fast moving
Laid back good pay
Customer service and product knowledge (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, GA2017, december 12.
Non-stressful environment. Breaks, good managment, good useful technology and resources for employees and customers.

Lots of rewards and parties for good work.
Great place to work.
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, NC2017, december 12.
Excellent management. Great team atmosphere to be a part of as an employee. Lowe's provides and excellent balance of your work and family life. There are always team members helping each other improve.
lowes
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elk Grove, CA 956242017, december 12.
Very informative i learned a lot about various trades, and the components that existed in them. I recommend working at lowes to build knowledge of the trades and customer service skills
informative
seasonal
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pleasant place to work. Enjoyed coworkers and the position I held
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Diberville, MS2017, december 12.
Availabe training to learn different departments was very good and allowed for advancement. Held certifications for forklift, and other retrieval equipment.
work
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anchorage, AK2017, december 11.
great employees, clean and organized, most managers work with you and were respectful. 2955 is the store that i worked at. I loved the motivation of most of the employees and most workers were willing to work as team and support each other. customer service was number one and making sure the customer got all their products in a timely and accurate manner and helping them enter and exit the store feeling satisfied.
Fast pace job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Union City, CA2017, december 11.
Customer's were so nice and you get to see them all the time and they will remember your name. I worked in the garden area. I loved working in the garden area.
Great discounts
Kontra érvek
Sometimes you don't get a break
Was great
Loader/csa (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gautier, MS2017, december 11.
I loved working there. The staff and the job itself is awesome. It was fun and outgoing. There was never down time. You stay busy the whole shift. Customers were always happy to get help they needed
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team Leader, Customer Sales, Project Development (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jasper, TX2017, december 11.
Loading contractors and customers. Learned different types of wood products and garden plants. Management was alright, it changed a lot over time. Hardest part was having rude customers that came in with an attitude. Easiest part was having fun employees to work with. They come and go, some nice, some mean.
learning new things
low pay
Supportive work enviroment
Lead Receiver/Stocker/Unloader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Selinsgrove, PA2017, december 11.
Environment was friendly management was easy to get along with. Benefits were fair, the pay was low raises were infrequent. I learned a lot about the retail industry and how it operates.
Poor Managment
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Williamsville, NY2017, december 11.
The Lowe's I worked at had the worst management and human resources ever. Racism, bigotry and sexism were rampant. The management and hr knew of these issues and chose to ignore them. Lowe's use to be a great place to work until corporate decided to redo the management structure in early 2017, then everything fell apart and no one cared.
Paid time off
Kontra érvek
Very poor management, uncaring hr.
lowes
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2017, december 11.
Overall company was fine. Pay was decent for the job. I was injured on the job due to threats made by manager and after the injury I was deemed to expensive and eventually fired for weak pretenses, simply put they fired me for the cost of the store managers bonus (can actually provide proof of the reasoning). I moved on since then and have grown my business.

Átfogó minősítés