Lowe's Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 29 901 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
I was a seasonal worker
Customer Service Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vancouver, WA2018, december 15.
I was a seasonal employee so there isnt way too much to say except that it was really, really slow for some time and it felt very stiff. We couldnt go more than 10 feet from our register when we were cashiers, unless we were pulled off to go stock then we had more free reign. The management was okay and people were nice enough but overall it was kind of stressful. The machines were a little confusing to learn for abit but you get used to them over time at least.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can be productive but it relies on the season
Sales Associate and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saginaw, MI2018, december 14.
A typical day at work can be slow, but it's easy to find small things to do. Have to have good customer service skills because customers are picky about product. The hardest part is miscommunication between staff.
Retail retail
Service Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marianna, FL2018, december 14.
Tough to adapt to the varying times on their "Matrix", or work schedule. Schedule bounces from as early as 5am to as late as 11pm. I've been there 10+ years and have been afforded the opportunity to advance as far as I care to. Currently am a service manager and soon to be reclassified as a supervisor. Still hourly and paid a decent wage. Excellent health care options , eyecare and dental benefits availed tho every employee as well as bonus programs to all. Only get one weekend off every 4 weeks and one Sunday off every 4 weeks.Days off change every week but the pattern of days off repeats every 4 weeks
Just being retail, you are verbally abused by the customer and are expected to take it. I've been threatened with physical violence recently and is mainly the reason I am leaving.
Steady income
Erratic work schedule
Very Average
Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Killeen, TX2018, december 14.
By the position being part-time theirs really not a whole lot to say reason being is you really don't get full effect of the position. Considering your time actually at the job.
Productive work place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, OH2018, december 14.
Showing up to work and clocking in and getting to the work area. communicating with the employes and customers on the regular basis. the hardest part of the job would be, being short staffed and being busy. But overall the job wasn't too hard at all. I enjoyed working with the employees that I worked with an the environment was great.
Discounts
nothing really bothered me
Munkahelyi kultúra
not a bad place to start
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wheelersburg, OH2018, december 14.
typical day on the sales floor is taking care of customers then stocking shelves, nothing too complicated
I learned a ton about teamwork and responsibility with customer's money and opinions.
management at my specific store was the best I've ever dealt with, everyone was very competent and professional
hardest part was the hours, they're inconsistent for sales people and sporadic (open, close, open, close, etc).
1,0
Horrible management
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, december 14.
Listen to your employees. More employees needed, trying to function on a skeleton crew. Customers and employees both suffer. Customers would complain about nobody around to help, and being ignored.
Great Co workers
The manager was awful.
a day at lowes
Sales Floor Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marion OH2018, december 14.
A typical day may consist of wearing many different hats. Some days require covering multiple sales areas at one time by one sales associate. This leads to losing quality associates.
the money is ok
Stressful Location
Appliance Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, december 14.
Lowe's coworkers were awesome to work with we helped each other.
Managers sucked would rather hide than help employees.
Pay raises sucked you upgrade to a new job great but they wont give you the raise for almost a year or more.
1 hour lunch, paid vacation
Kontra érvek
short staffed, overtime, wacky schedule, no set hours.
Great Employees
Special Sales Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Metairie, LA2018, december 14.
I loved working for Lowe's for the short time I was employed with the company. The employees were great and fun to work with as it relates to the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to learn from
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brockton, MA2018, december 14.
At Lowe's you learn how to help customers buy what they need to complete there home improvement project. They teach you how to learn the product that you are selling. The best part for me is when the customers come back and ask for you to help them because they trust the help you gave them from before.
Very plesant
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wadsworth, OH2018, december 14.
I had a great relationship with everyone loved working in lawn and garden, loved to help customers.Got along great with higher ups, worked great with my customers.
Learn alot about products
nothing bad to say
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Met some amazing people, but management is terrible
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fenton, MO2018, december 13.
I gained lifelong friends working here; However, the lack of accountability for management was astonishing. Constant bullying, disrespect, and inappropriate remarks went completely unnoticed even when notifying area staff. If you stated an opinion that disagreed with management petty documentation would start to increase until you felt that you could lose your job at any moment.
This place is a cesspool for overly pretentious managers who have forgotten that they are in their mid fifties, still managing 15 YOs, making less than $50,000.00 a year. PATHETIC.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Truck Unloader/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paris, TN2018, december 13.
Was always happy at Lowe’s, everyone was friendly and you don’t hear people complaining about their jobs because just about everyone fee the same as I do.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mary and Darren are lousy bosses
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scarborough, ME2018, december 13.
The front end is run by a couple of lazy people. The commercial sales guys expect the cashiers to do all of the work and play secretary. Routinely one of them naps or goes off on company time to hang out. The schedule is done terribly, no coverage in departments to open or close. The middle of the day may only have three departments covered. Managers complain if they have to lift a finger. I’ve never worked for managers who were so inept at their jobs.
Extra discount at Christmas
Kontra érvek
Nobody willing to help, favoritisms
Lack of communication
Customer Service Associate/Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Athens, OH2018, december 13.
Poor communication from the top down. My schedule changed from what I was told it would be. Work load is not equally distributed. Tasks are assigned with an impossible timeline.
Pro érvek
Great benefits and stock options
Review
Department Manager of Loss Prevention and Safety (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Russell, KY2018, december 13.
Typical day at work consists of attempting to balance multiple daily and weekly tasks. I have learned a lot about retail business. The hardest part of the job is finding time and guidance on tasks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Avery nice place to work.
Assembler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lexington, KY2018, december 13.
A large number of fellow workers that always try to provide you with help to do your job and support you. A group of fun loving associates that have your back, including the managers.
Pro érvek
great place to work in retail.
Kontra érvek
going through re-alignments to increase profits.
Okay Work Place
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clarksville, TN2018, december 13.
Responsible to constantly be on your feet but managers are very easy to get ahold of especially for help. Room to move to different departments and more than often able to ask for additional hours or certain days off.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer relationships is what made this job fun
Team Leader and Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seaford, DE2018, december 13.
The most enjoyable part of my job was helping customers. Knowing that I was able to help their day, or was able to encourage them to fix home related problems meant a great deal to me. Building relationships and trust with customers is something I strive for on a daily basis.
Unfortunately new management structures seem to be counter productive to helping our customer base and satisfaction.

Hardest part of my job was making sure my department was made ready for customers by closing time. Being understaffed made it a challenge, but it was accomplished daily.

Having customers that trust me to help them and care for their needs is what being in sales is all about to me.
1 hour lunch
Understaffing
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Lowe's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van