Lowe's Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 23 073 értékelés megmutatása
Customer Service
employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  California2018, február 22.
Lowe's provided top rate customer service. As a diverse employee it was encouraging to work with like minded management. However management was cut-throat, either their way or the highway
environment
Kontra érvek
Don't listen to their employees
challenging and rewarding
Customer Service Associate and Pro sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Crowley, LA2018, február 22.
Help contractor and customers in sales relating to their goals and needs in construction and home improvement needs. I learned how to be a better salesmen and a better employee overall. Opportunity for management is the best at Lowe's than I've had than any other job. Workplace is a bit cut throat but not to where it is completely unenjoyable. Hardest part of the job was having enough time or getting the customer everything they needed. Most enjoyable part of the job was giving the customer a great experience and helping them have a better day.
Pro érvek
breaks every two hours, pay, and benefits
Job security
Good for getting by
Inventory Control Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Olathe, KS2018, február 21.
At the time, I needed a night shift position due to our home situation. The wife working in the daytime at home, I would look after our young children in the day hours till they could begin attending formal school. I was then free to move on to a day position.
A great workplace.
Internet Fulfillment/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, február 21.
LOWES is a fantastic place to work. It can be stressful sometimes because its a fast paced environment. The pay and benefits can be wonderful. Managers there treat employees with respect and will hear out employee's problems.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the best place for those with tenured experience
Lead Receiver / Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellingham, WA2018, február 21.
Bad place for longer,tenured employees. Store manager sacrifices long,term employees to trim overhead during holidays. This is bad when you have kids. Total spy and,cutthroat environment. Tried to force me into confessing to a safety violation. Due to no video evidence, they took coerced tesimony from two employees that were to serve as witnesses. When I refused to say what the store manager wanted, I was,escorted our of the store. Managers will,toss employees under the bus at any opportunity to save themselves. Find a real job. Don't work here. To many good workers have been lost.
Limited benefits
Kontra érvek
Employees tossed away like trash. Bring, back Eagle, Hardware!
Lowes
Delivery Driver / Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Millsboro, DE2018, február 21.
Pretrip of truck and loads, deliver materials to customers, call customers to confirm deliveries assist customers finding correct materials or appliance. Assist warehouse with loading and unloading trucks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work but dont stay too long
Stocker/Receiver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pasadena, TX2018, február 21.
pay is good starting off but you quickly realize that the pay isn't that great because you're doing various jobs not in the job description. management is on a broad spectrum so some are easy to get along and very friendly and others are the complete opposite. The hardest part of the job is little to no overtime. The easiest part is paid time off and sick days occur frequently.
Pro érvek
free meals when holidays are near and paid vacations
Kontra érvek
off the clock lunches and little to no advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Don't do it.
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, február 21.
This company has no transparency, if you have new ideas, it will not be received well. Lowe's wants to evolve but does not want to make a wave in the ocean in order to do that.
Sales associates run the store and if they complain about their leaders, the leaders will be blamed without any discussion. I was there for 5 and a half years. Until I became a manager (5th year), I was an all star but when I tried to implement change I was quickly gotten rid of without cause.
Don't work here if you are trying to find your career, it's a great place to work if your in college and don't plan working retail long term.
pays well
Kontra érvek
will not evolve with it's environment
Neat place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomfield Township, MI2018, február 21.
I liked a lot of things about working at Lowe's. First of all, I liked the people I worked with and worked for. Secondly, I learned a lot. In addition to learning how to run a register, I got to learn how to use a forklift, a pallet jack, and cleaning equipment. Lastly, I liked the customers. They were always very kind and loyal to us.
good work environment
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kokomo, IN2018, február 21.
Worked there as a teenager. Enjoyed my experience there. Job could be physical at times, could be mentally frustrating. worst part about job was angry customers
nothing
Head Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orangeburg, NY2018, február 21.
worst company to work for
they dont care about you
the pay was ok
help people
managment sucks
typical day at work bad
the comany dont care about employees
oh yeah
Weekend Team/ Appliances (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manahawkin, NJ2018, február 21.
everything you did was pointless and helping customers was a jok. everyone was a do for me kind of person
which is crazy but you know its the job I guess
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overnight Stocker/Merchandise Organizer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burbank, CA2018, február 21.
Great place to work, if you like hardware, wood, plants, stoves, refrigerators, doors.....home repair stuff. If you like that kind of stuff, rock on. It's cool for those reasons.
Cool environment
Cool environment
productave place
Waterer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wallingford, CT2018, február 21.
fast pace work environment good management friendly coworkers hard to meet the time scheduled sometimes with customers stopping you for answers i enjoy talking with the coworker on break
Pro érvek
you learn more about the department you work in
Munkahelyi kultúra
Super fun co-workers and constant work
Customer Service/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Valley City, UT2018, február 21.
A normal day begins by clocking in near the tools section and proceeds to checking in with your manager to find out what your target area that you'll be working in. Working cashiering I'd head to the front end and check the list for which register I'm on and then continue my day from there helping customers get checked out as needed.
Lax working conditions for Day shift, however, Night shift does All the work
Lead Overnight Stocking/Receiving (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Amarillo, TX2018, február 21.
Lowe's is a great company, they do have some issues with their management staff, Like any company does. The employees at Lowes are lax in their work ethics, management does not work on helping them obtain or coach on any work skills, all knowledge based information is done by computer.

It is important from a supervisory background, that for a team to work together as a team, they need to Learn as a team, they need to be coached and developed on the ideals of assisting others on their team and helping the newer employees with knowledge of areas, and making sure ALL employees fully understand their job functions, and also understand the importance of BEING a team.
Pro érvek
hours available for overnight shift
management staff
Laid back
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, február 21.
Lowe’s is great until they “change” your job duties and throw extra work on you for the same pay. Competitive pay none the less but def lots of WORK people get fired over attendance mostly. Not enough training!
Health insurance
Schedule
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Home Improvement Retail
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, február 21.
There are many departments and areas inside Lowes. One thing management will do, is cross train employees so everyone knows the basics of each department.
obnoxious and unhealthy
Supervisor, Cashier, Front Desk Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boynton Beach, FL2018, február 20.
the work environment was toxic and the views of the many managers differed from what you as an employee would be told. the management team lacked communication within themselves and the employees under them
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
na
Corporate Payables Senior Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilkesboro, NC2018, február 20.
i do not wish to answer this question at this time, It is a okay company to work for. I did not like my management team but i worked for 16 years under many different managers and some where good
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés