Lowe's Alkalmazotti bírálat

26 656 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 26 657 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company with customer focus.
Department Sales Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Smithfield, NC2018, június 18.
Reward hard work and out of the box thinking.
Let more decisions be done at the store level.
Listen to ideas from store associates.
Understand the customer is not always right.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overnight Stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Little Elm, TX2018, június 18.
Overall there is nothing wrong with Lowe's, I love the environment. The management is very vocal and everyone work well together. Lowe's is a well oiled machine.
Loved my job
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2018, június 18.
I enjoyed my job at lowes and being a team with the coworkers I met. There is opportunity to learn different parts of the store. My only issue was with management and usually I get along well with people telling me what to do and getting it done in a timely manner.
Good work
Corprate intatie
Lowe's Store manager Life
Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Orange, FL2018, június 18.
Very fast paced operation that dives into installations, specialty sales, delivery and .com. Great benefits, great people, great opportunities. Hardest part is that we have company directions that filter down through the chain of command that all get a different "spin" vs. following one direction and makes the job sometime very difficult to balance.
Great Company to Work for
HomeImprovement,CSA,Lead Receiver/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orangeburg, SC2018, június 18.
I really enjoyed working for this company. The job is fast paced and fun and does come with its share of challenges. There is always opportunity to move up in the company. The only con I have is that sometimes management has gaps in communication when issuing instructions.
chill environment
Forklift Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Williamsburg, VA2018, június 18.
pretty relaxed comfortable work place. Learned how to work a forklift pretty quickly although heavy machinery comes naturally for me. workplace is very diverse. Hardest part of my job would have to be tolerating my income. most enjoyable part would have to be working by myself at times
working by myself
Kontra érvek
having to work in any climate
Good place to work for
Fulfillment Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ventura, CA2018, június 18.
I started with Lowes back in 2005 not thinking I would stay there for as many years that I’m there now it’s been a journey and time has flown by so quick , like the company and my co workers , finding new opportunities with different company’s and new chalanges . Seeking a new office position.
Timely lunches
Fair brakes
decent
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sandusky, OH2018, június 18.
A typical day at work involved stocking product, cleaning store, assisting customers and unloading trucks. The management is wonderful. The hardest part of the job is all the heavy lifting that could be imvolved.
Excellent benefits
Kontra érvek
most stores are short staffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had fun, drama, got experience
Pricing Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntersville, NC2018, június 18.
9 years and I learned a lot. Especially lumber and contractor building. Prices changes and audits. Met lots of great people along the way. And learned about loss prevention and how that effects the bottom line
Great benefits
Kontra érvek
Wear and tear on the body
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Place to work as entry level job
Delivery Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, június 17.
Lowe's is a great place to work for an entry level job. The pay isn't competitive as you move higher up the ranks and gain more skills. Overall this is a great company for young people to gain experience doing a multitude of things.
Overall good experience.
Loader/Unloader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sedalia, MO2018, június 17.
I actually really liked working at lowes, it was fun for me and I wouldnt mind going back. A lot of the managers are great and a lot of the employees are great as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's overall an okay position, overall good company.
Front End / Administrative Service Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Davie, FL2018, június 17.
I make the best of my job. Since I've transferred to a store with all external hires, the environment is more positive but management is difficult. I just want to get out of retail after 5 years of working with Lowe's.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work with great people
Service Support Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pooler, GA 313222018, június 17.
The management is wonderful and supportive. The work is often hard, but satisfying. The people you work with are great and the training is exceptional.
Loved working at #0012
CSA 4 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Township of Cranberry, PA2018, június 17.
Store 12 in Lafayette IN is great to work at! We all work together for the greater good. Transfering to store 653 was a whole different matter. What is corporate policy and what is store policy are two totally different things
Kontra érvek
Managers are not all the say at all
Munkahelyi kultúra
long hours not enough pay
product support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mooresville, NC2018, június 17.
you will work your tail off here and no one is willing to help eachother. if you need something done, do not expect to get any help with any of your tasks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work if you have no children
unknown (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, június 17.
This place offers a lot of benefits and there is plenty of room for advancement but there is a lot of favoritism in this company and very hard to promote,
people
favoritism
It was ok.
Night Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wheelersburg, OH2018, június 17.
Locations in a nationwide franchise are sometimes fraught with disconnect. I often found that to be the case at Lowe's. The local staff were friendly for the most part though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As company directors changed the enviroment changed for the worse
Product Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woonsocket, RI 028952018, június 17.
This was a 9-5 Monday through Friday position for me in customer service throughout many departments including the front end. The management staff was always fair
Just wow
Loader/Unloader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2018, június 17.
Management sucks, don’t know how to mange a schedule AT ALL, to many people telling you what to do. Don’t get the job you applied for half the time. Don’t know how to mange your schedule with your preferred time.
Locker, ice cream.
Kontra érvek
Schedules suck, mangement is terrible, workers are stuck up
Enjoyable
Customer Associate II/ Weekend Team (Volt alkalmazott) –  Renton, WA2018, június 17.
I enjoyed working for Lowe's. I had a position that I could work all over the store and had lots of different experiences. I enjoyed being able to move around the store.
Culture was good
Kontra érvek
I really do not have any cons.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Lowe's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van