Lowe's Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 21 707 értékelés megmutatása
Typical retail
Appliance Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Amherst, NY2017, december 8.
When I started at Lowe's 2 years ago, I was told by the employees that the culture at Lowe's was better than the average retail job. This of course was when there were multiple ASMs, department managers, 1 selling system and a healthy amount of full-time staff. The company is trying to advance financially by cutting the workforce any chance they get. No more department managers means less knowledgeable leaders, and overworked SSMs. Once again, cutting full-time opportunities means less knowledgeable staff and putting part-time kids on the floor who have little vested interest in learning the department(s) they are working in. If you happen to be a self-motivated worker, expect to be hired for one job, but told to work in different departments whether you want to/have any training whatsoever. Lowe's has decided to pinch pennies by sweeping out the foundation from under the company. Understaffed, under-trained, and underpaid staff in a customer service driven company is going to deter customers in the long run.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Receiver/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Erwin, NC2017, december 8.
An ok place to work.
The people are cool.
I learned how to unload a truck fast and how to organize the shelves in a manner with the customers in mind.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fairly easy job, not enough hours.
sales associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Athens, OH2017, december 8.
If you can land a full time job at Lowe's I'm sure it's a great experience. I just can't make it on 800 dollars a month. The management is tossed around by corporate as they please. I've seen managers become sales associates and specialists and make less because corporate decides to change the structure.
Easy going, Garden Center is peaceful to work in
Kontra érvek
Low hours, corporate throws around management structure.
things learned
Full-time Electrical Pro (Volt alkalmazott) –  Texas City, TX2017, december 7.
indoor work place learned installs, receiving, stocking computer skills, products. working with customers.Inventory,keeping stock level right,Working Electrical, Plumbing,Appliance departments cashering when needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a job you want to do long term
CDL Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2017, december 7.
12+ hour days are common. Moving very heavy appliances on a regular basis up lots of steps with poorly maintained equipment. As a driver you get a helper. They range from very helpful to not being able to lift 20 lbs. or reverse a fridge door. Incomplete tool set. Unresponsive mngt. to employee concerns. Unsafe trucks/liftgates. Nonexistent work/life balance. Forced to work rotating days off which results in having to work 6-7 days in a row. Hourly rate was lower than it should be given the amount of wear and tear on the body but with overtime (you WILL get it whether you wanted it or not) it made for some nice paychecks. Management is very easygoing on making mistakes and accommodating you in emergency situations. They have a STRONG belief in providing outstanding customer service. Most days you will have to load/unload your own truck. Never know from day to day when you will be done so it's virtually impossible to plan anything after work. Not to mention that you'll be so tired by the end you want to do anything. Good job for teens for 6 months. Not for an adult male providing for his family.
Pro érvek
Easy going management, overtime pay, routine.
Kontra érvek
NO chance for advancement, repetitive injuries, no work/life balance
Paint
Sale Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2017, december 7.
really fun working there but could sometimes be bad days. Also, they took care of you when you need time off for a family emergency. The company cares for it's people
Good stuff
Trilingual Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, december 7.
I recommend to any friend to experience working for them, very friendly and collaborative environment.
I enjoyed my time there, the only problem was that they only had part-time position.
nice place to work
PLUMBING SALES SPECAILIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodhaven, MI2017, december 7.
I started as a seasonal employee and was then hired for full time position. The only thing that I did not like was that they did not like to advance employees to management from within the store, so if you wanted to go up you needed to leave your store.
pretty good schedule
advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed being part of the new store opening in Barrie, working from the ground floor up.
Department Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Barrie, ON2017, december 7.
Long hours yielded satisfaction when able to solve a customer's problem, advancement was attainable, team was great to work with. Hardest part was dealing with disgruntled customers. Management was all over the place, no continuity in their policies.
Great team to work with
Stressful
it is a free for all
Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lowes2017, december 7.
There is a lack of managers who actually manage people. Managers are too busy managing processes that they do not have time to supervise personnel. If one posesses a high work ethic, you will tire yourself out daily while others stand around and become "blood clots." By blood clots I mean 2 or 3 stand around in red vest in some aisle of the store and gossip while the workers wear themselves out. This is not a result of store managers ineptitude, they just do not have time to supervise people. Managers are busy at managing processes, merchandising, cycle counting, etc.. If one has no work ethic, by all means get a job there you will be happy and do fine Just be a syncophant to the bosses and they will not have time to find out that you are a lazy bum. But if you are a hard worker, there will never be any reward for the contribution that you make.
this category is diminishing
not enough space here
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a very good job and a good place to work
Night Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2017, december 7.
I was night stock and it was a very relaxed job most nights, it was a very good job, had great management, store manager was very nice and very easy to work with, and was very happy with the employees there.
stress free at night
Kontra érvek
bad benifits and night time employees miss the free lunches
Unhappy
Customer Service Associate Lumber (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saskatoon, SK2017, december 7.
they expect you to do every thing even when their are not enough people to do the work

they Lie to me about job advancements

they fire good hard working people for speaking up about bad work conditions

given terrible shifts, I am working morning, mid, and closing shifts all in one week and closing one night and opening the next with only 8 hours between shifts
too many
Munkahelyi kultúra
Has turned into non employee concered buisines
Receiving Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, december 7.
Not the company from years ago greed and poor management has created an atmosphere where employee not the valuable asset. Working conditions have became unproductive.
Enjoyable place to work.
Receiving Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2017, december 7.
Lowe's was an enjoyable place to work. There was always something new going on so it was never boring. The people (customers and employees) are what made this job so enjoyable though. You are always meeting new people, which is exciting to learn about people and where they are from and what it is they are looking for. Some of my best friends are my co-workers and that is one of the greatest benefits of working with Lowe's.
Employee Discounts
Kontra érvek
Very physical job (although I don't really view this as a con)
fun place to work
Sales Management Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, AR2017, december 7.
rotate schedule was great, work with on scheduling to some degree, over all fun place to work Good customer service is very important to me so the work invironment was conducive to my back ground
Great pay and people
Department Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2017, december 7.
I loved working for the company hence spending 8yrs there. At times there was a shortage with staff which required one person taking on multiple work loads but when we were staffed it was a great environment.
exceptional pay great culture
Kontra érvek
short staffed at times management not always helpful
Great Job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springville, NY2017, december 7.
Working at Lowes was FUN. I worked the inside lawn and garden department. Just after I was hired the department manager was after a 5% increase in sales for the year, we ended with a 15% increase in sales. It was a team effort. Lowes gave me a chance to expand my sales efforts by sending me to training schools which gave me a chance to sell product with a better understanding. I would love to go back to work for Lowes.
Great working condishions
Kontra érvek
would have liked full time
Lowe's
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salem, NH2017, december 7.
Lowe's can be a great place to work, but it all depends on what the management is like. What you had to do constantly changed on a day to day basis, but there were regular things that had to be completed on a weekly basis. The catch was to balance the two.
Pro érvek
fast paced, never boring, quality people to work with
Kontra érvek
long hours, instability, angry customers, always understaffed
lowes job
Front End Head Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2017, december 7.
overall, working for lower's I thought they cared about their employees but after I got injury on the job I found out their true colors and how they really treat their employee and so called family.
co workers are friendly
Kontra érvek
no benefits, no chance for advancement, no increase in pay, treating employees unfairly
productive
Outside Lawn and Garden Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Culpeper, VA2017, december 7.
overall alright exp good, got a lot of discounts for home, and helped a lot of customers, management not at all trating all empoloyes equally as far as discrimination.

Átfogó minősítés