Lowe's Alkalmazotti bírálat

29 813 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 29 820 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Typical Work Day
Seasonal Unloader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Havertown, PA2018, december 10.
My typical work day was to take materials off a conveyor belt and put them onto pallets. My team and I had to use pallet jacks and dollies to take the materials to their assigned department of the store.
Horrible Management
Loss Prevention and Safety Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, december 10.
Store management is awful. Too much work, not enough pay.
Loss Prevention is too operational at this Company. Not enough time to focus on internal and external theft.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great experience for future career
FULFILLMENT COORDINATOR/CUSTOMER SERVICE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evans, GA2018, december 10.
Working for lowes is fun but professional at the same time. Coworkers become family and customers become great friends. You learn to be comfortable out of your comfort zone and great problem solving skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kalispell, MT2018, december 10.
Great community involvement. Encouraged team environment with all levels of staff. Lots interaction with customers. Always challenging. Strong recognition programs for employees.
Pro érvek
Good benefits and competitive pay employee development
long days
was good place to work
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, december 10.
Over seen Daily Operations Hiring, Scheduling Payroll Over seen the front end, Receiving and Delivery areas. Coached and Mentored new associates. Job was fast passed but was fun to work
Productive and positive
Puller (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bear, DE 197012018, december 10.
I enjoy what I do. My coworkers and the people I report to make it a nice environment to work in. If I had a choice, I would not chose to leave. I am relocating and am in need of a job in the area I am relocating.
costumer service
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buckhannon, WV2018, december 10.
help costumer locate products. Help them learn how to use them. Answered all question about what they needed /wanted to know. Answer phones. help get orders ready.
Stressful
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chandler, AZ2018, december 10.
Was once a great place to work, but after the restructure in 2017, everything went downhill. Took on more of a work load and not much of a pay increase, or help from senior managers
Pro érvek
Nice people, somewhat flexible schedules for students
stressful, poor management
Seasonal
Seasonal Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manchester, MO2018, december 10.
I was a seasonal employee at Lowes, during their busiest time in the spring I was a cashier in the garden section. Learning their cash register technology over a busy and short period of time did stress me out, but the other employees were happy to teach me when I was stuck. My first week I won a reward for selling a warranty to a customer before any of the seasoned veterans there did. They paid great and gave a good amount of time for lunch breaks. I had no quarrels with them about anything, they had a great environment. They were like a family.
Good environment and Good pay
Kontra érvek
Busy time of year, Complex Cash register operations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work. All employees work as a team and accomplish goals
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, december 10.
I am a cashier and love my job. All of the employees work as a team and accomplish goals. When problems arise, I am able to resolve conflict by myself or asking other people. The management does a great job looking after employees as well as on the floor
Depends on the person
Support Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mount Vernon, WA2018, december 10.
The job can be hard and stressful if you let it be. take pride in your work and do your best and that's all you can do. the job it self is a stressful job. just got to take each task as it comes and get it done. good benefits and ok pay but i would have a stayed if i got paid or actually let you bargain when trying to move up in the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would be a great place if the scheduling wasn't screwy
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Weber County, UT2018, december 10.
It can be super slow or super busy. It can also be very stressful trying to keep up with managements demands. The culture is great there, everyone trys to help out each other.
discounts, benefits
Kontra érvek
Work schedule, current management at store level
Feels like a family
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Vernon, IN2018, december 10.
Working at Lowe's I really felt apart of not just a team but a family. At the warehouse we are committed to safety, helping each other out, working together as a team to fix the problems and taking pride in our work.
Good pay, Family focused, Team oriented
Kontra érvek
Hard physical labor, not much room for advancement
Fun Work place
Unload/Delivery Helper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, december 10.
Getting in Lowe's is great and rush, no hustle. Great partners to work with. Culture was great. And the hardest part rushing to the end. Picker and forklift is what i learn there.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will be overworked and understaffed
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  OH2018, december 10.
Depending on which location you end up working at, you will either love Lowe's for the people who work there or hate Lowe's for the people who work there. At my location the employees who were actually good at their job were easy to get along with, and most of the seasonal hires were also friendly, but there were always those people who did nothing but clock in and hide for most of the day. Managers were terrible about firing people, allowing these lazy people to stay around for much longer than they should. I understand that for a position like mine it's going to be a mixed bag when it comes to who gets the job, but it's still frustrating to see the lazy people stick around for so long.

Certain departments will burn you out quickly, in my case it was Building Materials. On any given day, it would just be me and one other person covering this area of the store, something that takes at least 4 people to do. If we needed to get something down from top-stock for a customer, both me and the other person would be tied up and everyone else is waiting around for us to get done. Often times customers would get bored of waiting around and leave to shop somewhere else. Sometimes I was also scheduled till 11 PM to close up only to be right back there at 6 AM the next day.

The only good things about working at Lowe's are your fellow co workers and the occasional cookout when we met sales goals. There were men and women who came from a wide range of backgrounds, from those who were actually in the trades or in the military for a majority of their career to those who just needed something
  több... to do to get out of the house. Most everyone got along with each other.

From someone who's actually worked here, I would not recommend my Lowe's to anybody (I am leaving my location unnamed out of respect). However some locations might be better than others for all I know. Home Depot offers tuition reimbursement for part time employees, which I think if you're a full time student looking for work as you go to college makes much more sense than Lowe's reimbursement plan which requires you to be a full time employee to receive this benefit.
  kevesebb
Friendly Coworkers
Overworked, Understaffed, Underpaid
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was ok for someone willing to get experience in the outside work field
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Decatur, IL2018, december 10.
I liked it for the most part take the wages for example they were pretty good and there was plenty of work to done,but when it came to the training of certain employees they where lacking.
Good wages
Lack of good training
awesome people
Vice President, Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mooresville, NC2018, december 10.
I loved working at Lowes! I gained many valuable experiences and met some amazing people in my time at Lowes. I will forever value the time I spent at Lowes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Lumber Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sumter, SC2018, december 10.
It was fast paced, and i didnt mind it. Its always busy so it helps your day goes by fast, it always something to do or work on in there. Mangement and coworkers were pretty laidback and cool to work with.
Enjoyable Experience
Floor and wall Lead Sales Pro (Volt alkalmazott) –  Worcester, MA2018, december 10.
lowes was an enjoyable place to work.The environment was upbeat and seemed to be family oriented.There is always room to advance however, they began eliminating certain positions towards the end of my time there,mine included. I was offered another position to which I declined.
flexibility
Kontra érvek
lunches could be interrupted and sometimes not taken at all when short staffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sylvania, OH2018, december 9.
I started as a seasonal employee and was asked to stay on after the season. I enjoy the people that i work with, i really like that they are a dog friendly store.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Lowe's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van