Lowe's Alkalmazotti bírálat

28 493 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 28 501 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
n/a
Customer Service Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orangeburg, SC2018, szeptember 19.
I do not want to leave a review of this employer. It was a temporary job while I was in college. The part time position barely paid for the child care I needed to work there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a really good company to work for
Department Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018, szeptember 19.
Lowe's is a really great company to work for because they offer good benefits, vacation, sick, personal days and holiday pay. They provide you with the proper training that is needed for you to do your job effectively and successfully. If I haven't taken sick I'd still be there.
Pro érvek
Have great salary and benefits
Kontra érvek
Need more associates on the sales floor for customer assistance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of opportunity to learn
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  London, ON2018, szeptember 19.
Good company to work for. Job can be stressful at times - too much to do and not enough time. Same as many other retail places. Lots of opportunities to learn. Most of the managers are great. Some are less stellar. Same for co-workers. Nice that they have benefits and a few other perks.
benefits and discounts
inconsistent schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only if you need the job
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, VA2018, szeptember 19.
Think twice it not a good place to work at management always had excuses never wanted to help if you can please look at other places there are other jobs good luck
Paid lunch
Kontra érvek
Crazy scheduling, not enough help to help you
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice people to work with and for. Loved my customers!
Seasonal Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, AR2018, szeptember 19.
The most enjoyable part of my day was being able to put a smile on my customer's face before they left, leaving a good impression of Lowe's. I learned a lot because I sought out information. In the beginning, I got all the overtime hours I wanted and I closed, so I helped out in plumbing. I had a friend teach me the store i-pod, SEMA system way of finding the correct place for each item and would dump out all of the wrong items and try finding their places. "Cowboy", the Plumbing Pro loved me. I was very OCD about getting things in the right place which helps with inventory. When times were slow at the register I would seek out missing prices and price discrepancies. I kept after management until someone had time to show me how to make prices from start to finish. No one likes to look at an item and not know the correct price!
Pro érvek
Learned so much from the customers and from the workers about all kinds of subjects.
Kontra érvek
bathrooms in the back, had to ask permission and wait to go.
no advancement opportunitites
Human Resources Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lebanon, PA2018, szeptember 19.
There are really was no advancement opportunities especially within management. The company has restructured and continues to eliminate positions. Employee morale is at a all time low.
Okay Job, New Management Sucked
Cashier/Parcel Fulfillment Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Henrico County, VA2018, szeptember 19.
Lowe's was okay. They were pretty understanding in the beginning, but I worked there and went to school with a young son as a single mom. The job served it's purpose for that time in my life. When the new management came in, they just were terrible. I was with Lowe's for nearly 3 years, and I clearly saw the new management's heads were on the chopping blocks if they didn't bar down on us after Lowe's cut out half of it management staff and then offered to pay those who are left less, for more work. Not cool Lowe's, not cool.
Pro érvek
Relaxed dress code, insurance as full or part time, kinda worked with a school schedule
Kontra érvek
Management, Lack of follow up on managements part.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company, tons of room to advance
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, szeptember 19.
Lots of room to climb in the company, Good wages, and great benefits. Hours are nice, and the environment in pretty relaxed for how big the stores are
Pro érvek
advancement opportunities, decent pay, great management
Kontra érvek
short breaks, holiday weekends are chaos
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lowe's CAN be an enjoyable job
Installed Sales Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Castle Rock, CO2018, szeptember 19.
Like most jobs, your immediate coworkers and management can make or break an experience. For me, working for Lowe's as a company was a good experience, competitive pay for the field, good benefits and my coworkers made the experience that much more enjoyable. However, the upper management team at my final location severely tarnished my views of working at Lowe's. From minimal support to condescending reviews to unreasonable requests and expectations, they made my final months at Lowe's quite uncomfortable and tarnished an otherwise good experience.
Benefits, competitive pay
unsupportive management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Delivery hard work, and never appreciated by management.
Delivery Driver/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Lansing, MI2018, szeptember 19.
If you want to learn there are associates that love to teach. If you want to slack off there are managers that let it happen. If you work delivery, the store expects your life devotion to it. Most enjoyable part of working at my Lowes store was the diversity. Most everyone got along, and if you had a positive attitude you could learn alot about others and what they do for Lowes.
Work Very Hard and management might look out for you. Job security
Kontra érvek
Certain Managers targeted individuals they simply didn't like.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive workplace with excellent/experienced staff
Stocker/Receiver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Mill, SC2018, szeptember 19.
My day at work would start at 4:00am and would end around 1:00pm, give or take some overnight shifts. I learned how to operate heavy machinery, safety tips, and customer service. In the short time I worked there I had an excellent stock manager, and efficient and friendly coworkers. If I could go back to help out for another summer or even part-time I would do it in a heartbeat.
Friendly staff
Hours, compensation
Productive workplace
Assistant Store Manager-Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Littleton, CO2018, szeptember 19.
Each day brings new challenges. The most enjoyable part is the team I work with. I am a firm believer in leading by example and my team responds well to this form of leadership.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It depends on the individual and the position hired for.
Paint Associate I (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, szeptember 19.
The biggest issue for this position wasn't the actual job itself. It was the lack of confidence in fellow peers to show up on time and to maintain a great attitude and provide a great customer service experience. The paint department for most hardware stores has the quickest churn rate. Which means the people typically don't last long there. I didn't because of personal reasons that I had to deal with at home, however, there are people that can do this job and do it well. I think everyone should be able to aid in every position and be experts in their respective positions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management made your job streasful
Customer Service Associate IV (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2018, szeptember 19.
I enjoyed working there it was just bad management at the time of employment. Friendly customers that I known the time i was there. I learned a whole lot over the years there
Munkahelyi kultúra
my opinion of the company
Receiving Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Brunswick, NJ2018, szeptember 19.
Great company just need better managers, needs betters teachers and trainers, they just throw you on the floor and write you up if you get the task wrong.
paid time off
horrible managers
Just ok
Kitchen and Bath Design Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redlands, CA2018, szeptember 19.
Learned how to sell and wrangle appliances. Not enough staff to assist with replenishing stock, delivery or loading. I enjoyed my work as a kitchen designer, however , they needed one more associate in appliances. Manager laid off the entire night replenishment team and had the day shifts restocking while servicing customers. Probably to save his bonus.
Consistent weekly hours
Lack of support from Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and a fun place to work
Cashier/Returns Desk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2018, szeptember 19.
A typical day at work was enjoyable for me. I worked with a lot of great people and the management was awesome, I started as a regular cashier then I moved to self checkout and outside lawn and garden cashier. And eventually I was placed on the returns desk.
Good job, good environment
Administrative Dept Mgr (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lewistown, PA2018, szeptember 19.
I liked myjob there but it got eliminated I enjoyed all the people that I got to work with and felt comfortable with all the job resposibilities that I had to perfrom on a daily basis
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over all freindly and awesome place to shop and work.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, szeptember 19.
Overall this was a great work environment. Shelves always fronted and stocked and a employer always near to assist with questions. Lowes was a fast paced but great working and shopping environment.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
sometimes no reaks outside of unch breaks due to being so busy.
Great Culture of constant improvement
Seasonal Outside Lawn and Garden Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Exeter, PA2018, szeptember 19.
nice place learned alot, got to do all kinda of things in outside lawn and garden got to stack mulch load mulch into cars, merchandise plants, stock and down stock aisles
working outside
no 3rd shift
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Lowe's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van