Lowe's Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 26 232 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Amazing place to work.
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bloomfield Hills, MI2018, május 26.
Lowe's workplace culture fosters productivity and self improvement. Workplace challenges include learning new skill-sets and integrating technology to improve service quality. Customer interactions offer frequent opportunities to exceed expectations. Overall, Lowe's is a fun and fulfilling career experience.
Pro érvek
Opportunities to learn, fulfilling work experience
Call center
Central Production Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilkesboro, NC2018, május 26.
I was tasked with taking care of installers and installations/issues that arose on the job site/store. I did enjoy getting to know and work with most of the installers
Fine
Department Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waycross, GA 315012018, május 26.
It's retail. You get what you sign up for.

Not a great place but decent enough.

Go in do your job, get yelled at by a customer or two then enjoy your hour lunch and go home.
fast paced challenging rewarding
ADMINISTRATIVE/FRONT END MANAGER, PAINT DEPT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, MS2018, május 26.
I have no complaints about my employment at lowes. It was challenging, there was room for advancement, coworkers were great. they offered training so you could advance in the job field.
Pro érvek
great benefits, opportunity to advance
none really
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lowes is not interested in thinking knowledgeable employees, They want warm bodies who just follow orders.
Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, MS2018, május 26.
Managers feel the need to micromanage associates. I was told that most associates are stupid and can't think for themselves. They couldn't treat experience employees differently because it would be unfair to the inexperienced ones. They would use my abilities when ever they needed but then treat me like was unpromotable when they didn't. Managers would brake company polices and safety rules left and right the treating you not to say anything.
Decent hourly rate
about everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to start a career
Project Coordinator- Exteriors (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, május 26.
the days at the production office are fast paced and you have to be focused and not allow yourself to become easily distracted. The hardest part for some may be that there are so many different moving parts as far as working with peers, business partners that may not share the same beliefs as you do. If you put in the work you can achieve a lot and move up fast in the company.
Pro érvek
company lunches and pitch ins/ family friendly
healthcare
lowes
Sales Specialist (Flooring and Kitchen Cabinets ) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saratoga Springs, NY2018, május 26.
It's not bad hourly pay but little room for advancement. Management seriously needs work. They don't show that they are family friendly. Training is sub par. Job isn't bad but since the restructuring happened we've lost so many good employees and its changed the stores morale to being very negative.
ok pay
Kontra érvek
management needs work, little room for advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
The customers at lowes were friendly, the employees were not.
Assembler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roanoke Rapids, NC2018, május 26.
Hired as a seasonal worker. Was given build sheets for the assembly of products on a daily basis. Was laid off without notice. Work area was too small and made it difficult to assemble products.
An okay place to work.
Product Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Little Rock, AR2018, május 25.
I have been with this company for awhile now, and the work place enviroment although fast paced, is complimented by the fun and witty management that has been placed there, I think if you needed a job at a young age this is a good fit for you.
Pro érvek
Flexible for people who have children
Retail lol
Great Place to Work
Delivery Helper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2018, május 25.
Loved my time there, sad that I had to leave in order to focus on my college career more. The managers were always eager to help out and help you grow as a worker.
Pro érvek
Lunch when you wanted it, breaks when you want it.
Kontra érvek
My job specifically had crazy hours. (Delivery)
Great work environment
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ridgepark Square in Brooklyn, Ohio 441442018, május 25.
Fast pace working refund desk and customer service to process special orders, returns, Credit Card payments, Large appliances orders, and resolve any and all customer issues. Very rewarding to be able to help make our stores customer satisfaction number one!
I helped open the store when built, then worked once opened. Great company to work for.
Pro érvek
Management great and coworkers awesome, truely team effort
Great
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lexington, VA2018, május 25.
It was a great place to work, I had great managers and coworkers. Plenty of freedom when it came to your schedule as well, Makes things very easy to decide to stay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work at always moving around up and down
CSA Loader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pacoima, CA2018, május 25.
You learn a lot working here from how things work to what they're called to how things are used. I learned a lot here and made good friends here in each department. Probably the nicest place to work at because the customers here are understanding, kind and patient. Take care of the customer and the customer will take care of you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive work place with plenty of team work.
Delivery Driver/Installer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2018, május 25.
Each individual experience depends on the position held. In my position on the delivery team I could be out pretty late or I could be off early. I had plenty of days where we worked passed our scheduled time. The culture is nice. They do make a way for people to be recognized for good work.
Worked independently
Kontra érvek
Never knew what time I would be getting off.
Fun place to work
stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  California2018, május 25.
Lowes is a friendly place to work. The manager that i had was very rude and will put me down for no reason. I felt i was be harass if me and my team wouldn't finish the truck.
Ups and downs
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Chester, OH2018, május 25.
I'm very thankful to have worked here for my first job. It's just that sometimes the structure is shaky, and compliance to employee need isn't there. It's middle of the pack.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Assembly Associate -- Part Time (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Goose Creek, SC2018, május 25.
Positive work environment. I work part time and my manager works with me to create the best fit for my availability and Lowe's needs. Good team environment.
Pro érvek
Management works with me to best fit my schedule.
Kontra érvek
Space management is an ongoing problem
Customer Service
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2018, május 25.
Learning a new job can sometimes be un-nerving, but not so in this case. Everyone was very eager to help and there was no such thing as a stupid question. This made it feel more like a family.
Pro érvek
Great benefits and great co-workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lowe's an ever evolving retailer
Store Manager Training Program (Volt alkalmazott) –  Canton, GA2018, május 25.
Lowe's has a strong strategy to thrust itself into the future. Overcoming antiquated systems and ideology has been its greatest obstacle, but finally a fresh perspective and streamlined vision has launched Lowe's into a very viable and sustainable company.
Work Life Balance
Inferiority Complex as it relates to Home Improvement Competion
productive workplace ,low stress job
Janitor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sullivan, MO2018, május 25.
easy going workplace, nice coworkers worked at my own pace. The manager was easy to work for, co workers appreciated my work. I got to work outside. I got a discount om store goods.
Pro érvek
low stress job, likeable coworkers
dealing with customers
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Lowe's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van