Lowe's Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 28 941 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Grateful
Sales Specialist Plumbing (Volt alkalmazott) –  James Island, SC2018, október 16.
My Job was amazing I did everything that was asked There was team work. My job was to accomplish all the goals that were given to me at the beginning of the day.
Typical Days
Lowe's Home Improvement (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, MS2018, október 16.
Lowe's is a great place to meet new people, and learn new things. It can be fast-paced certain time of the day which makes it fascinating. Some days will be hard, but its worth it.
New skills, new friends
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good p[ace for starter job
Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Covington, LA2018, október 16.
Its retail so it is not high paying.
Good benefit options,
The are no rain outs since the vast majority of jobs are indoors.
Tight on money generally no opportunities for overtime.
Daytime jobs require lots of hour and day fluctuations, making it difficult to plan personal life or a supplemental job.
Inside
Pay and hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work. Only start out as part time.
Cashier / Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Morehead City, NC2018, október 16.
Lowes cares about employees and takes care of them. Hard work and can be frustrating. They listen to you and do their best to help when they can. Some managers on the store level are not as good as others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Allows you to expand your skill set.
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, október 16.
Have made many advancements while working here. The management is supportive, however staffing can be an issue. Ability to learn many different departments. Have obtained three different power equipment licenses. Given a high level of respect. Managers listen and take into consideration your concerns.
Pro érvek
Understanding Management and decent compensation.
Low staffing
Different
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, MS2018, október 16.
It has changed a lot. A lot of downsizing and releasing of the veteran associates seems to be the norm. All new faces wanted! And not for full time. I’m not what’s going on with Lowes
Highly stressful
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lenoir, NC2018, október 16.
The store was poorly staffed. Never enough coverage in departments. Managers were hard to reach and most times could be found sitting in the back. Would make it difficult for us at customer service
1 hour for lunch
cut throat environment
Great workplace
Truck Unloader/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Humble, TX2018, október 16.
Great hours, great managers, the pay was great, I would reccomend people working here, the only reason I left is because they wouldn't switch me off of a certain schedule.
Over acheiving at Lowes
Commercial Sales Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bloomsburg, PA2018, október 16.
I am a highly driven employee that is a bit out of place in a retail environment where most are just putting in hours. I take missing targets in the Pro department and at times tried to inspire and motivate my teammates with some level of success. I carry the department, however, individual sales are not commissioned based on departments but more on the overall store. This form tends to stifle those who over achieve at their jobs. I like Lowes but at our store we currently have many managers that are good workers lack key managerial skills in order to hold others accountable, train others under them and organize staff.
match 401k, stability and security, paid vacation
Kontra érvek
Lack of some leadership at the store level in some key positions
It was okay.
Customer Care/ Tool Department (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  White Lake, Mi 483292018, október 16.
I was okay.
People were ok.
Learned how some customers were willing to take chances with tools.
Management was hit or miss.
Dealing with the fact that everyone was not really dedicated to job at hand.
Clean
Kontra érvek
To many employee's standing around talking
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relaxed but fast pace at times
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, október 16.
I really enjoy working at Lowes but at this stage in my life I need full time employment. The management is approachable. For the most part Lowes is a great to work
Toxic Corporate Environment
Delivery Person (Volt alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2018, október 16.
The Lowe's district that I worked in has a notoriously high turnover rate at all levels of store positions. Employees that managed to handle the constant infighting and backstabbing long enough to make it to a management or supervisory role were immediately under the gun, as if the company was immediately looking for any reason to get rid of them. Absolutely a place where being a suck-up will get someone further than being a capable employee.
Pro érvek
Higher pay than most retail stores.
Kontra érvek
Toxic culture, always short staffed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and great place to work. Training and Advancement Opportunities.
Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stockbridge, GA2018, október 16.
Clocking in and making sure required uniform accessories are applied to clothing. Listening and engaging in morning meetings, and stretches. Unloading receiving stock and assisting with displaying of in front and inside sales products. Stocking and assembling products in designated aisles. Learned that you should try and gather as much information and knowledge of areas in the store so that when customers ask you questions, you can show them what they are looking for, help answer any questions they have about the product, or help them to someone who can. Lowe's Company has a lot a variety products and services for all customers and different types of home improvements. The hardest part of the job is not knowing the answers to some of your customers questions or concerns. That may be because you may only have knowledge of and or worked in a particular department. Most enjoyable day is when I help and assist customers or fellow coworkers in finding a solution to their questions or concerns,
Working as a team, Paid Training, Advancement Opportunity, Skill Development
Cant think of any
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable for the time I was there
Seasonal Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawton, OK2018, október 16.
I worked there as a seasonal employee originally assigned outside, but moved indoors due to an allergic reaction to something that was left unidentified. Although i enjoyed being indoors far less than being in the sun, the job was enjoyable no matter where I was placed. Though ultimately, I was comfortable not continuing and I made as much known.
1 hour lunch
Kontra érvek
A lot of walking (taxing at first)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lowe's is headed in the right direction
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oregon2018, október 16.
Change can be hard. Lowe's is finally headed in the right direction to being #1 in customer service. This company has lots of growth potential in the near future.
Benefits for FT and PT
typical retail schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, standing for long periods, providing customer service
Customer Service Associate, Walls & Windows (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chantilly, VA2018, október 16.
Ensure department is clean and products properly displayed. Assisting customers with their shopping needs. Helping new homeowners understand products available to provide window coverings that will enhance the appearance of their new homes.

The hardest part of the job is having to lift heavy blinds and having to down load products from overhead shelves.

The most enjoyable is working with the staff in Windows and Walls, and especially interacting with Lowe's customers.
Standing for long hours
Fun job
Sales Specialist Millwork (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hamburg, PA2018, október 15.
lowes is a good place to work for they staff is friendly. It can be stressful at time and and you can be pulled from different departments at times but for the most part it is a fun job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced fun work place
Paint Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Texarkana, TX2018, október 15.
I would definitely recommend working here if I didn’t have to move I would still be working there. Great work environment. Managers were tough but fair.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive career with room for advancement
Cash Office Associate / Front End Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Matamoras, PA2018, október 15.
This was a very structured place with decent benefits. The pay was not the best. Most of the people that worked there were enjoyable to be around and there were some very good managers.
The work schedule was hard being that it changed every few weeks so it was hard to plan appts or anything in advance.
Always Something to do
Tools Sale Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Union, NJ2018, október 15.
You may work in one department of the store, but in actuality you work in your department and a little bit in every other department. which would make you somewhat well-rounded with the store. It doesn't matter if you know a lot or a little about home improvement, you will end up learning new everyday.
Discounts
Long Shifts
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Lowe's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van