Lowe's Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 27 163 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Great company!
Department Manager/Product Services Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sevierville, TN2018, július 15.
on a typical day first i would finish putting up freight, work up estimates, call customers with estimates, helping customers, and stocking and cleaning the department. I learned a lot about more efficient time management. Our management team was amazing at the store i worked at. The store manger chose his people wisely. They all had great attitudes and made your working experience better. Lowes culture was all about their customers and how to help their employees give their customers the best shopping experience possible. I found nothing about my job to have been hard. mostly just rewarding at least at the store i worked at. The most enjoyable part of my experience at Lowes was the great customers and the felling i got when i helped our customers get the right product for their project.
Great atmosphere, all benefits, bonuses, and 401k
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people it's diverse & you'll make friends .
Shipping (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Vernon, TX2018, július 15.
It's a great place to work just some managers aren't fair , any age can work here and gender , great for college students , it's pay you good if you work harder.
Pro érvek
Only five days a week, cafeteria
Kontra érvek
No paid lunches, unexpected a lot of work, needs to pay better .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good temporary job, but very little chance for advancement
Build Materials Sales and Pro Services (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, július 15.
Part-time positions are not compensated enough in pay or benefits and the company is moving towards a model that changes all non-supervisor roles to part-time positions. It paid the bills (barely) while I finished school but there is no future here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
excellent place to work for retired people
Customer Service Associate I (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Erie, PA2018, július 15.
Great place to work part time. Being retired from a previous employment, Lowe's has flexible hours and great managers to work for. Customers also have been great to meet.
flexible hours, nice management
Munkahelyi kultúra
alright but sucks if you're seasonal
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  redding ca2018, július 15.
the work life is good but if you are a seasonal associate struggling to make ends meet it sucks when the cut you down to 14 hours a week other than tat not a bad place to work they look after their employees and make sure they have the backing they need to do their jobs.
childish and unprofessional management
Inside Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lexington, KY2018, július 14.
I work for Lowes as a seasonal employee with high hopes of becoming part time, someday becoming full time. while working there the first couple of months were great. I learned new things and enjoyed the people I worked with while getting the jobs assigned to me done quickly and accurately. after a few months when the managers got comfortable with me and knew I strived to get jobs done they stared taking advantage of me. I was given hours that I told them I was not able to work due to being a student, I got phone calls from them while I was in class asking me to come in and work. after getting treated the way I was I started to take up for myself and others did the same they decided it was time to let me go for no reason even though I was told repeatedly by my manager that I will be able to have a part time job with them. I can't say all Lowes are the same but the one I worked for worked me hours I said I couldn't work and also they would cut hours so short that I would only get 16hrs a week
ok pay
horrible management
Not enough hours
Internet Fulfillment Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, július 14.
Good company that seems to always want to see what they can do better for their employees, and a good wage for a part time job. No room to advance to full time or get additional hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive & fun place of employment.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Auburndale, FL2018, július 14.
Personally, Lowe's was my favorite job to date. My Co-workers were pleasant to work with, management was very fair & my hours & pay were flexible & fair.
Lowes
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, július 14.
The job is okay but i feel as if the management could work on communication a little . Team work is very important in an atmosphere like lowes. Very fast paced
Poor management and scheduling
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marble Falls, TX2018, július 14.
Management is terrible to it's core, everyone is able to change the schedule as they please without any regard to their employees. No work/life accomodations at all.
Kontra érvek
Poor management, poor scheduling, shorthanded forever
Munkahelyi kultúra
Outside Lawn and Garden (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mechanicsville, VA2018, július 14.
I loved working here it’s a wonderful place to work I would highly recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a place to work. It’s a great opportunity to get your feet in the door.
Lifting mulch helping people
Some rude customers
Pay is low
Customer Service Associate IV (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Murrieta, CA2018, július 14.
Employees in any department are epected to be the best at the job and go the extra mile but they dont pay very well, starting pay is about $11 an hr.
easy going
pay sucks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good corporate culture, poor store culture. Good products, great customers, paranoid/insecure management.
Customer Service Representative II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monroe, LA2018, július 14.
Good company whose local store poorly represented the corporation in terms of providing responsible/consistent customer service and demonstrating integrity to the staff.

This kept employee moral in a fragile state and undermined any sense of "team" among employees.
Pro érvek
employee discount, working for a patriotic company.
Local management
Fun
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Weaverville, NC2018, július 14.
I loved working at Lowes but, I worked hard and didn’t get the full time position. I worked as a seasonal employee. This was a great and fun environment to work in.
All in All
Head Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2018, július 14.
Management and pay need to be better. If we all work as a team, a variety of things can be done. Appreciate your hard working associates and support them so that they can continue to work hard and not be burnt out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hot Springs National Park, AR2018, július 13.
Its an okay job but it gets really hot in the summer because its a warehouse. You have to do alot of heavy lifting and then they stay short handed alot
NONE
HOT
high paced
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, július 13.
Lowes is a very high pace environment. They put focus on customer service and sales as well as providing customer's with solutions to whatever issue they might have.
Fun place to work
Human Resources Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2018, július 13.
I have worked at Lowes for 15 yrs. It has been a great company to work for. I have worked in many different positions as well and in different roles.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Experience
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodstock, GA2018, július 13.
Lowes is a great place to work to learn more about the home improvement business. It also offers discounts to its employees. However there is little more for growth.
discounts, experience
Kontra érvek
low pay, no growth opportunities
Munkahelyi kultúra
Incentives are enough to keep people wanting to stay.
OUTSIDE LAWN AND GARDEN ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yakima, WA2018, július 13.
I was only there for a short time, but during my time there were many incentives that would allow someone to like working there for a long period of time.
Pro érvek
Good incentives, great managers, friendly coworkers
Kontra érvek
Early mornings, redundant work, angry customers.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Lowe's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van