Lowe's Alkalmazotti bírálat

21 822 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Amazing coworkers, awful management
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Owensboro, KY2017, december 17.
Would enjoy a place on employment that respects its employees. Working 4x as many departments as the rest some coworkers is unacceptable. Pay was very reasonable
A well paying slow day
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Avondale, PA2017, december 17.
You are on your feet your whole day, and the hours drag by. The management needed improvement, but the pay is great and there are definitely opportunities for advancement. I was not in a good place when I worked here so my experience with it was not great. Take this review with a grain of salt.
Pro érvek
Well paying, 10% discount.
Kontra érvek
You have to clock out for smoke breaks.
Sad place to work
Retread technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plainfield, IN2017, december 16.
Can't wait to find a better job.management has alot to b desired.poor communication with employees.Way to much favoritism.never now what shift in may be working from one day to the next.
No prod
Management sucks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and great staff
Unloader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charleston, WV2017, december 16.
Lowe's is a good company with great employees, but most positions at Lowe's do not offer full-time hours. My current position allows me only twenty-four hours a week.
Fun workfirce
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Gratiot, MI2017, december 16.
My only problem with Lowes was that during your training they never give you an employee handbook which tells you what is expected of you as a Lowes employees. They wait until you do something wrong then write you up and then tell you about rules and procedure in the employees handbook which you were never given!!!!! The training sucks for front end cashier!! They just throw you at the register and tell you to smile and thanked the customer. But never tell you about opening the store or closing that you are responsible for unlocking doors at opening and locking doors at closing!! Mind you this is at the Fort Gratiot, Michigan store I don't know how they do at other Lowe's.
Pro érvek
Catered food, very flexible hours
Poor Assistant store managers
Love Lowes
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kingsland, GA2017, december 16.
My overall experience working with Lowes has been great. Management has always been very helpful with scheduling my hours around my classes and being supportive beyond work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Lowes was the one of greatest experience I ever had.
CDL Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Henderson, NV2017, december 16.
Overall, Great management, very safe place to work for, great and up to date equipments this make the the job very enjoyable.
Great resources and great communications
Retail home Improvement store
Appliance Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Mifflin, PA2017, december 16.
Found working for Lowes very enjoyable. Employees were great and lots of fun during slow times and everyone was more then willing to help during busy time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Emplyees like family...mgmt never have your back..not a place that a type 1 diabetic can handle
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Forney, TX2017, december 16.
Horrible inconsistency.. 6 am 10...cashiers have to clean bathrooms yuk!!#if your late shift...sweep mop..empty trash clean break room.....it was 👎nothing else to say!!!#####
Pro érvek
Enjoyed custoners and fellow workers
Kontra érvek
No work life balance at all
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job for someone needing a job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milan, TN2017, december 16.
A typical work day is fast paced even when everything is running smoothly. More and better trained personal. In most instances sales and the customer satisfaction out way the concerns of the associates.
Flexibility
Kontra érvek
More work than current staff can handle
worked until closed
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spearwood WA2017, december 16.
I worked in a store that was eventually closed. i worked until the end. worked with some great people, was disappointed when i was not relocated.

was great, honest work and I loved the customers
pay day
Munkahelyi kultúra
Day goes by fast keep to yourself come to work you'll be fine
Scan loader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Valdosta, GA2017, december 16.
Need a job to start ok first job . Could be a ok place if management was better pay was better hours are good vacation is fair benefits would be good if pay was better.
Pro érvek
Good for those going to school they have weekend shifts
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marysville, oh Springfield, oh2017, december 15.
Great place to work, lots of advancement! Great place to advance in your career and great benefits!! Great place to learn and utilize all the skills needed for retail.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Busy Day
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Thibodaux, LA2017, december 15.
On a typical busy day you may not get a break but you will definitely get a lunch. For those who work 5 hours or less they might not get a break on a very busy day.
lunch
Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lowe's is a good company, just not the my store
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colonie, NY 122052017, december 15.
Walk the store of which you intend to apply to. To get the feel of the people you will be working with. Pretend to be a customer for a day and observe others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed the job and people
Receiving Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Staunton, VA2017, december 15.
I was a devoted employee for over 20 yrs. It was time for me to retire from full time. They could not offer me a part time position. It is a great place to work
Management Issues
Project Specialist Interiors (Volt alkalmazott) –  Littleton, NH2017, december 15.
We went thru five store managers in less than ten years and as many if not more human resources managers.They eventually just got rid of the human resources position all together. Maybe it should have been the store manager position.
Everyone has an agenda and it never includes honestty, communication and particularly team work. Very cut throat. The hardest part of the job was really trying to figure out what it was that Lowe's wanted from me. The best part of the job was the customers.
pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
micro management culture - no communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
They praise people that do nothing compared to the people that bend lver backwards.
Head Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017, december 15.
I am having to look for another job due to the hours getting cut. I have been here a little over a year and have seen this store just go down hill. I enjoyed the people I work with for the most part.
Celebrations
Hours
Excellent Company...
Customer Service and Product Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN2017, december 15.
Lowe's empowers it's employees to do the best job possible. The company provides many tools and techniques to allow the employees to meet the customer's needs in a timely and professional manner.
Great team environment
Department Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Westminster, BC2017, december 14.
Great team environment. Management still struggles with the treatment and following procedures. Working with a strong team on sales floor makes the job more enjoyable.

Átfogó minősítés