Lowe's Home Improvement

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 50 347 értékelés megmutatása

Don’t get comfortable

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
The management at 1131 changes so much and there is no room for advancement at all. They will work you like a dog then expect you to do more. The department you work in will never be the department you stay.

Not a bad job

Didn’t really care for the job. Pay was ok. People were nice. Worked with my school schedule. Training was way too long and didn’t have much to do with learning actual information

good co workers and pay

The co-workers are great and it’s a nice environment where you feel like you belong. Also the pay is decent. But since management has changed, we’ve become understaffed and it has gotten more stressful to keep up with. Also it would be better if the pay raise increased when working customer service because they are two VERY different jobs from being a cashier.

Productive work place

Pros: Pay, my team, days fly by when busy, and flexible schedule.Cons: Rude customers, at times it can be hard to find help from someone, trying to find a scanner to start your work day.All and all I really like my position at Lowes and enjoy working here.

used and abused

A sad place to work, other personnel will not assist when moving lumber or washers until your there 3 months or so. Alot of Only About Me . There is no exchange of anything. They will stress you out till you mess up and rub it in your face.

Pro érvek

unsure what that would be

Kontra érvek

Customer Service will run you Silly from the time you start until its time to leave

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Fun to work. Time is pretty rough.

Need to hire less young age people since they don’t know how to work. Managers can be very helpful but it depends. The older people that work there are very helpful and outgoing.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The nicest people with the worst scheduling

My daily job was great and I felt valued. I was able to do my job effectively and more or less be in charge of myself.The problem came when the scheduling system would put insane schedules out for people. Some weeks I would work Nights then Mornings back and forth.

Fun Place to Work

Fun job to have in the summer while more students are working, and it's busier. However during the winter it can be slow and boring with less cutomers coming in.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

No breaks, they have no regards to available time to work

Don’t do it. You don’t get breaks and they do not care about you as an employee. They will make you work regardless of what you put on the availability sheet.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

I was MST so a bit different

Working for MST at lowes was much better than being a lowes employee. I also worked in the garden department. It was a fun job if you like plants and being outside. It was a lot of physical labor though. I wish I could’ve stayed in all honesty, but the labor intensive work messed me up and had to resign. Loved most of the people I worked with too, both on my team and lowes associates. Pretty laid back as long as you did your work.

Good Company

This is a good company to work with and there is potential for growth as well. They have good benefits packages and good field associates to work with.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

No one is appreciated. Nepotism is rampant

Does not care about their employees. Only cares about Lowes. Hire ASM friends that don't know anything about the job hired for, while existing employees with more experience are passed over

not bad

good company, management depends on the store you are in, some are good some are barely seen. The benefits are pretty good too. Only major complaint is that it's difficult to move up.

good pay

no set schedules

Not a terrible company

Appreciation for employees with decent pay. Job was easy to learn. Management could be more on top of certain things, Took 3 months to get certification on heavy equipment, when my job revolved around it.

Great co-workers

Not a bad place to work. Had great programs for employees. Had great benefits for employees as well. Understanding management was able to have off when needed.

Low stress, friendly coworkers

I enjoyed working for Lowe's in the hardware and tools department. Always accommodated my schedule request. Flexible with many opportunities for advancement.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The people are better than the job

stayed for the friends i made, not the pay. certain managers are better but the actual store manager didn't understand how hard it is for lower level managers to get things done

No balance

To be successful you have to be all in. Your peers are hit or miss with helping you achieve company initiatives. Talent pool is dry however, advancement with your career can be stagnant.

overrated company

management cut your hours to pay their bonusThey offer training that you end up not usingThe company don't provide you with work tools like zebraSome coworkers would talk behind your back

Helping customers

poor managment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Lowe's is, hands down, the worst place to work. They are always saying how much they care about their employees. However anyone that has to "wear it on their sleeve" is usually the opposite and it shows with Lowes. THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR EMPLOYEES. It is like a revolving door. I had 7 supervisors in less than a year. They usually quit, but Lowes fires people for anything and everything!!

Too many to name

Used to be good

At one time it wasn't bad, and the benefits are honestly pretty good and not expensive, but the focus of the company was once on really providing a good customer experience - it really just isn't there any more. The focus was put on the wrong things and those that worked hard and went the extra mile, just got used up and tossed aside.

Pro érvek

Benefits were good; some managers tried to make it bearable

immature management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Lowe's Home Improvement? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés