Loop Recruiting

4,0Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 24 értékelés megmutatása

Easy to work with. Recruiter and HR and responsive and helpful. Everything else depends on the client.

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
My summary really capture it all quite well. Pay is good and Loop is good at communication. Their HR system is also easy to access and timesheets simple to file. Even expenses are easy to handle. Their HR and Support teams are well trained and aware of the systems being quite helpful when anything odd pops up for their systems interacting with client systems or odd discrepancies. Only real drawbacks are client side if any and the usual annoyances or hiccups that come from being contracted out to different companies. Health benefits aren't that great though. You might be better off buying your own rather then taking the company offered medical.

Good Pay, Good Staff, Good Systems

Kontra érvek

You're contracted to clients. All the norms of this. Medical coverage not great.

Easy job

Most customers are really nice when I come to fix their computers. I like the work life balance of this job. When I need time off I can get it without being questioned.

reasonable

Loop is just a recruiting Company. Getting hired by the company they recruit for (once hired you get paid more) depends on your work performance obviously Not sure how many companies they have contracts with. Electrolux, seems pretty cool so far. Pay rate + commission doesn’t support a single adult living on their own, but that’s more of a Federal labor issue
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

If you want to be a robot, then this is the place for you.

They don’t have any pto or vacation time and the communication sucks. You never know what’s really happening until it’s “too late” and then BAM you’re fired. During these times people need folks to talk to and they offer absolutely no type of support for mental health which is crazy to me? And they love to cut your checks, even if you leave notations and are willing to show documentation, they just look at your messages and say nothing to you.

2021, május 11.
Hi there - we sincerely apologize if you've been unable to reach a member of our team. We are open Monday - Friday, 8AM to 5:30PM. Typically when someone calls the office, we have several recruiters available to take calls. Our office line is 706-922-7654. Please give us a call there for any future inquiries. Thank you!

Work environment is transient and ever changing as i am required to travel 80% of the time.

Wasn't what I anticipated in the level pay and the medical benefits are not fully paid by the company. Good starter job for someone with a little exp

Pro érvek

2 10 min breaks, 1 half hour lunch break permitted, limited supervision, meet interesting IT people.

Kontra érvek

Extensive driving in your own car. The hourly wage paid only on the time spent at customer's site, Paid only a mileage rate for driving to various customer locations.

2021, március 15.
We are sorry to hear this! Our team covers pay, and requirements of the job on the front end during the recruiting process. If this was not the case for your role, please let someone on our team know. We appreciate all that you do!-LOOP

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Great leaders

Working for Loop is easy and fun. Everyone is here to help everyone and it’s a great environment. I love my job. They help you succeed further in your career and insure that you have all the tools needed to succeed.

3 breaks a day, flexible, kind and helpful

2021, május 11.
Thank you for the comments. We appreciate all of our employees!

Feels like a family

I enjoy working for Loop. I love my team and I feel like I can do good here. I want to see how far I can go with this company, especially in IT. Management is very responsive and helpful and I really appreciate that.

Self expression is encouraged

Short breaks

Productive place to work

I really enjoy working with Loop Recruiting. They are very understanding, especially they this pandemic. I was able to work remotely from home. They provide all of the equipment needed for the job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Pay is ok But they will fire you for attendance

Working for loop was Ok . The pay was cool . The training was pretty efficient they do train you on everything you need to know . They didn’t crack down on attendance until the last minute . Fired me with a doctors note & fought my unemployment so yea there’s that .

Pay

Kontra érvek

fire you with a doctors note

Best job I've ever had

I've worked in several different companies in various industries and I've never before felt so appreciated and supported in my job the way I do now. Loop recruiting got me a position at a great company, but they didn't just get me in the door and leave me hanging, they have been right beside me every step of the way. I feel like I am paid fairly and there are benefits. Loop has helped make sure I get the training I need and is helping me get to a better department for me. I feel like they are actively working to further my career. The kindness and professionalism of the loop managers is the best I've ever experienced.

Pro érvek

Incentives, recognition, competitive pay, benefits, support
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great work environment and positive management

I absolutely love this job! The environment is great, the managers are always willing to help, and fast acting if there are any issues. Everyone is very encouraging, positive, and if you need help, they are here for you. If you need flexibility, they work with you. It’s amazing! Previous jobs would punish me for asking for a day off for family matters, here, they understand we are people with lives and life happens. Couldn’t ask for a better job.

Pro érvek

Regulated breaks, awesome management.

N/a
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great company to work for. They are actively hiring during COVID which is a major plus.

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Loop Recruiting is great they will schedule to suit your personal life.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Loop Recruiting are great.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at Loop Recruiting, I think you work hard you will stay employed and possible advance.ManagementIn general, managers at Loop Recruiting are supportive.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Loop Recruiting is great environment.OverallMy experience working at Loop Recruiting nothing but good experiences.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Excellent people, improving in the right ways.

I've worked for this company for nearly a year now and everyone I've dealt with has been excellent to deal with. Everyone goes above and beyond for any and all of my needs. The pay and benefits package for my particular job is lower than I'd like but still better than some.Everyone I work around in my job from other companies is equally pleasant to deal with. Talent is apparent at all times.

Pro érvek

Get to see the outdoors while working on computers.

Kontra érvek

Pay/Benefits aren't amazing, no PTO or Retirement incentives.

LOOP at Electrolux

Working for LOOP at Electrolux has been great so far! The process was seamless, the recruiters are nice and the onsite management is always accessible and communicative! I would definitely recommend working for LOOP!

Competitive Pay, Schedule

None!

Good entry level work

Loop was my first time working with a recruiter. They talked me through the whole process and made sure that I was comfortable with everything before and after my offer.

Supportive team

Excellent Company!

LOOP is a phenomenal company to work for. They have a very fun and helpful team! The recruiting team is one of the best I've ever worked with. They have great perks / benefits, actually the best I've seen in the industry.

Great culture!

Good starting Job

I enjoy working for LOOP. If you are looking for an entry level position in IT or Help Desk then check them out. The pay is competitive and the companies they work with are some of the best, but no benefits. Good place to get your IT career started.

Great way to get into a career in IT

no benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

They don't care about you at all

I worked through them for a few months in a tech role. No benefits were offered, their answer to anything was always no. Don't work for them, don't accept this kind of work period.

Pro érvek

I desperately needed what little money they gave

No benefits, Terrible pay, Undervalued by everyone, They are just a leech

2020, június 30.
Hi there,We are surprised to read this review! We have several very satisfied employees in similar positions. If you have time, please let us know, we would love to talk through your experience via phone, email, or in person. Have a great day!-The LOOP Team

Great Tech Staffing Company

I enjoy working for LOOP. If you are looking for an entry level position in IT or Help Desk then check them out. The pay is competitive and the companies they work with are some of the best in Augusta. I would highly recommend them.

Great way to get into a career in IT

Great place to work!

I thoroughly enjoy my time working at Loop. Very fun and collaborative work environment. Easily accessible management team, and they communicate clearly and often!

Pro érvek

Flexible vacation policy, excellent pay

None!

Professional work place

This was a okay company to work for not the best they never checked in with you while also they make it seem like you are contract to hire when really you are a temp that can get laid off at anytime

Pay was good

Kontra érvek

Absolutely no job security no one should work with them

2019, május 20.
Hi there, We are surprised to read this review! If you have additional concerns, we would love a chance to discuss those with you via phone, email, or in person. We have converted several employees in contract to hire positions, so we would welcome the opportunity to understand more about your situation. Have a great day!-The LOOP Team

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Loop Recruiting? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 4,1/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Loop Recruiting
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?