Lockheed Martin
4.0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Lockheed Martin Alkalmazotti bírálat

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 8,756 értékelés megmutatása

Great company

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
good company with good benefits. i worked in a warehouse setting. i had a non productive manager.

some travel

bad manager
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Chill Job, No advancement, Management clueless on range. Its like being managed by high schoolers who think their stuff don't stink.

The job is chill and the pay is not bad for the work required. when ranges are not going on, you are a grounds keeper. every now and again you might fix some electronics, but a kid out of highschool can do this stuff.No advancement unless a higher-up leaves. management doesn't really have a clue about what goes on down range. They come up with arbitrary unrealistic deadlines, and then we have to deal with their hissy-fits because they cant act like adults. Its still chill. if you can brush this stuff off and carry on, you would be fine.

Pro érvek

Work load, pay, Lockheed on resume.

Kontra érvek

No advancement, hour commute, Management gets petty.

Interesting job

Okay company but pay not great. Took a pay it but wanted to learn more about aerospace. Management is okay and the workers are awesome. Union plant so be ready for some debates. Overall the company is okay but pay is low.

Smart people

Work depends on the team and program that you're on. You get to work with a lot of smart people and most teams encourage work-life balance. You could get stuck on a slow, heritage program, or work on a faster-paced program where you'll learn a lot.

Awful management. Great employees

There are very few coworkers I did not enjoy. The management is awful. Nothing you do is ever enough. You get wrote up for blinking the wrong way. It’s like they want you to be miserable every day you are there

Pay and benefits

Kontra érvek

Short breaks, long walking distance to break building, awful management, no room for promotion or advancement

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Peers were best part

Management has no clue how to retain good workers, there is a constant carousel of managers, each with their own personal objectives. Hours were fine.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

I really like the work/life balance they had. Compensation packages were pretty competitive within the industry.

The work day had its stresses depending on how the day started to maintain the operations. It can be stressful which entailed long hours. This made the job more interesting and satisfying compared to the day-to-day routine activities.The culture was easy to fit in as the majority of the people I worked with were also military veterans which makes for a comfortable setting and easy to adjust to the new job. It was easy to communicate with management.

Flexible hours.

Kontra érvek

Like other companies, the medical packages could be better.

Good pay horrible management

It was a good company but theres a lot of micro managing and deadlines to meet sometimes I was spoken to as a child and not a adult. Barley any work at times or so much work you’re overwhelmed.

Good pay

Kontra érvek

Lay offs and micro managing
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The company demonstrated that they genuinely care about their employees.

Great company to work for. A myriad of opportunities to grow and excel. Has a culture that promotes ample work life balance, upward mobility, and increased responsibility.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Nice, stable ,government company.

Good company, excellent benefits, hard work. I had multiple managers which can be confusing. Lots of favoritism from managers. Decent work life balance. Overtime is sometime available.

Stable work, benefits

Kontra érvek

Union could be better. Too many managers, and favoritism.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Treated well and great place to work!

Highly recommend for any new college grade or seasoned professional!This company has great benefits and a ton of mentors to help you. They also make sure you a great fit for the job you are hired to do.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Collaborative workplace with impactful products.

Overall a very solid workplace and culture with really cool programs to work on. Resources for training and advancement are plentiful and most managers do their best to listen and guide you if necessary.

401k bonus is very good. every Friday off. collaborative work environment

Kontra érvek

health insurance premiums are high and kind of low tier. Some antiquated ideologies on promotion.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great, steady employment with fair pay and good benefits

Overall a very good company to work for, the pay was very fair, and the job was excellent. Quality of management depended upon the manager assigned to the job, some were great, some were downright terrible, and sometimes it took a little while for the bad ones to get weeded out. I learned a lot at this job.

Great Benefits, Good Pay

Kontra érvek

Working on a military base, advancement was slow.

Good company overall

Lockheed is not a bad place to work. As an intern I felt welcome and included. Lots of opportunities to meet people and lots of potential growth opportunities as well. I just felt it moved a big slow for me at times, but otherwise no major complaints!

Worst job of my life

There is no part of my life that wasn't damaged by accepting this job. I was told on day one by my lead that they didn't know why I was hired because they had no interest in working with a woman. Those were their exact words. Things didn't get better. Benefits are a joke. High deductible insurance that costs more than it pays out. Bonuses that are a joke. Pay is low. Work environment is ancient and dirty. Tools are outdated and don't function a good part of the time. Ethics are bad. They say they don't accept certain behaviors while accepting and looking the other way of those behaviors. I've never experienced a place this bad and I hope I never do again. I would avoid this place at all costs and only work there if there is no other options.

Paycheck cleared the bank

Damage to my life

Lockheed Martain Does not act as one Company

Lockheed Martain is made up of many business units.The company does not work as one company. This causes different processes among the business units.

Amazing Internship Program!

I worked at Lockheed Martin as a summer intern and loved every second of it. My internship was the first job where I felt like i was doing meaningful work. My manager was responsive and a great mentor,

Work-Life balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great pay and benefits. Horrible treatment by management and supervision. Witnessed extreme un-ethical practices by management and supervision.

Un-ethical culture and un-professional climate created by management. The overall morale is very poor and people are constantly on the defense. I would never recommend this company to anyone.

Outstanding Company

Just being a contractor at Lockheed is not where you want to be . Being part of Lock Heed is wonderful but contractor companies take advantage of skilled and dedicated employees with not much similarity to schedules and benefits during your time as a temp to hire contractor . Perdium promises not held too after starting .

Great people and opportunity

Kontra érvek

Misleading descriptions and support from some contractors

Sense of purpose

Not a bad job to have. Benefits are decent. 4/10 schedule is the best part. Seems like you are punished if you are a good worker because it is almost impossible to advance to a higher position.

schedule, OT available

Kontra érvek

rather hire externally than within, just another number, no room for advancement an assembler position

no room for advancement

low pay no roomm to move up if you've worked there even for ten years. would rather hire someone justnout of college with no work experience thsn advance someone who has the same degree but worked there
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Lockheed Martin? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

3.7Céges kultúra
  • Vállalatok
  • Lockheed Martin
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?