Liveops

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 898 értékelés megmutatása

Not enough work

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
It’s good when there is enough work to fill your commuted time scheduled, but it happens pretty often that there isn’t enough work, I’m being made to go back to a different department because the current client is pulling work back to in house

2022, augusztus 3.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Call volume is dependent on the client and we do expect an increase as we head into busy season.

Loved it!

They are awesome! Loved working at home and for myself! Loved the scheduling, super flexible. Everyone is super helpful and encouraging. Great place to work.

Flexible

Love that you can Make your own schedule according to what's going on with you! Many different companies to choose from. Pay in per minute but if the call volume is high you'll make your pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Liveops is a fraudulent company

I worked as an “independent contractor “ for Liveops for several months. What i found is that they favor certain people and the company will make stuff up as they go. They set unreal expectations, and they don’t account for the system errors that you constantly face like seeing different info then what’s actually accurate on a customers account and all the random things they enforce. I would advise any decent and normal person to stay away from Liveops.

2022, augusztus 3.
Hi there, we'd like to hear more about your experience - please email us at press@liveops.com.

Great company to work for

The people who are comfortable and competent supervisors really helped me to grow and achieve my goals I really enjoyed working for them They are really good people So if they call you in Go for it! Really relaxed and encouraged is how I felt work everydy

Paid once a week

6 days a week kind of sucks

2022, augusztus 3.
Hi there, thanks for sharing. As an independent contractor agent with Liveops, you set your own schedule and can choose when you provide services.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Pay

I work on the insurance line and it is great when things are busy. But when things are slow it is a struggle to make money, and lately it has been very slow.

2022, augusztus 3.
We appreciate your feedback. Thanks for taking the time to share.

Great for flexibility but inconsistent call volumes result in inconsistent earnings

Overall I am satisfied with working as a Liveops independent agent. I work 40 hours most weeks on a line that had a higher level of call volume until recently. The onboarding and client certification timeline could mean that you will not have any earnings for several weeks. So if you are in need of immediate income it probably is not for you. They do offer other opportunities with additional clients if you are able and willing to go through another certification. In my case I have been with the same client since I started. I really enjoy the line I am working but if volumes do not improve I will probably look for something more consistent.

2022, augusztus 3.
We appreciate your feedback here. Call volume is dependent on the client you are servicing. Thanks for sharing.

I have worked here since January 2010. Pays better than many work at home, Flexibility is GREAT!

I have been here about 11 years with no breaks. I started part time. At times I worked part time and sometimes full time. I worked in auto insurance mainly after getting promoted from Infomercials. I currently have 2 lines (one is medical cust service, other Insurance (auto/homeowners). I work full time and making $2300-$2500 month. Now, with inflation, I may have to go out and get a full time job, and leave. Call routing on the insurance line is strange. I am rated 10 of over 400 or 450 agents and call volume should be better. It is mostly all paid by the minute. Due to this, I am possibly having to leave. I had an 8 month government customer service that paid hourly and loved it during Covid. I definitely recommend this company. I had a credit check and that is gone now.

Pro érvek

Flexibility, Very Good Support, Pay is pretty Good, Job stability ok, work/life balance is awesome!!

Kontra érvek

recently you must work a certain amount of hours per month which went up, pay by Minute means sitting with no calls at times

2022, augusztus 3.
This is amazing feedback. Thanks for sharing with everyone!

Terrible company to work for

Management is very inconsistent and hard to get in touch with, the pay did not add up. And call support takes very long resulting in angry customers.

2022, augusztus 3.
We would like to hear more about the program you provided services for - please share with us at press@liveops.com.

Fun

I loved working for liveops shipt..the members took advantage of the return policy and said things didn't get delivered but other then that great job...

Pro érvek

Love working and talking to the shoppers

Kontra érvek

The members take advantage of the returns

Good in theory

The idea of working from home and making your own schedule is good. It was not this demanding before. We used to get incentives during peak times. That's sad.

Making own schedule

Kontra érvek

No incentives, confusing systems, redundant policies without pay to reflect.

2022, augusztus 3.
We appreciate your feedback - peak season is different for every program and incentives are dependent on that program, as well. Thanks for sharing!

A great work life balance with the option to control your own schedule

Help customers and shoppers with questions and concerns regarding products and services is a typical day at work. You learn how to manage and be your own boss. Management is great. The workplace culture is amazing. The hardest part of the job is when the call volume is low. You are paid for talk time only and without talk time, there is no pay. My only issues with liveops is the pay amount and the delay in receiving my pay. There are moments when payroll is performed on payday instead of days in advance. For anyone who may have bills scheduled this may be an issue and also may cause one to get an overdraft especially when your pay is being deposit around 9am est on the 1st & 16th of the month and a bill is due to withdraw at 12am est. Zayzoon is an option to use to borrow a portion from your pay before payday but the information that are being reported isn't correct and appear with much lower numbers than what the contractor actually made. The most enjoyable part of the job is the customers and shoppers.

Pro érvek

The option to control your schedule

Kontra érvek

the pay amount and the delay in receiving my settlements on payday

2022, augusztus 3.
Hi there, thanks for sharing your feedback. Agents with Liveops are independent contractors and compensation is through a third party, Openforce. Please reach out to Openforce for any payment issues.

Loving the work-life balance.

I love being able to work from home and being able to choose my hours as I am a caregiver and having the flexibility to choose time slots (known as commits) is a real win-win. It can have its stressful moments (occasional nasty yelling customers), but usually I am able to move past that as I see how fortunate I am to work from home.

2022, augusztus 3.
We love to hear feedback like this! So happy to read your comments. Thank you for taking the time to share!

Can choose from shifts offered, easily(for most programs)

Can balance work and home much more than a regular W2 job. Remote work. Pay is okay but not so great if call volume is low or nonexistent. You don't get paid a cent if you work a shift and not a single call came through the line. So lots of time being unproductive(highly depends on what program you are working and if peak season or not). Must do your research.

Remote. No commute.

Kontra érvek

No calls, no pay. Training not paid.

2022, augusztus 3.
We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing with us!

The ability to work on your own time

Being a Liveops service rep is similar to running a business, you're self employed in a way. I enjoy accepting job offers at my own pace. The pay is low and the contracts can sometimes not be available for your state.

2022, augusztus 3.
Flexibility is one of the best perks of contracting with Liveops. Thanks for sharing!

Low pay.

Its an okay company to work at if you dont know where to start for a work from home type of job. There isn't an jobs available at the moment and there hasn't been any availability for a while now. Its very inconsistent. It's not a stable or reliable job.

2022, június 14.
Thank you for reaching out. Opportunities are dictated by our clients' needs and volume. We don't want to offer opportunities, to have you go through certification if there's no line of sight to sufficient volume to support your business. We truly appreciate your patience and expect volume to increase as we move further into the summer. Keep an eye on http://opportunities.liveopsnation.com/ for future opportunities!

Great company, flexible schedule

I loved working for them but I was not given a notice for when the contract ended and I was devastated financially at the abrupt end. This was truly a wonderful company to work for. I just wish I’d been given a heads up before it ended.

2022, június 13.
Thank you so much for leaving this review. We appreciate the time you took to share about your experience as an Independent Contractor with Liveops and your feedback! If you would like to share more please send your feedback to press@liveops.com.

Customer service

It depends on the assignment they can be real petty if you ask too many questions or put in a complaint. Job opportunities will be there but you won’t get them. Also will lock you out of your account and when you ask for assistance will give you the run around.

2022, június 13.
On behalf of Liveops, our apologies that your experience as an independent agent left you with a negative impression. Please tell us more by sending an email to press@liveops.com with what program you were in so we can improve the experience. We will pass your feedback along to leadership to improve the experience for future agents.

Great remote work if you can get the hours

This is my first time working from home and it’s great. The pay is great and is based on talk time. You are your own boss and set your own hours so there is a great work/life balance. The only downside is (and it hasn’t always been like this) but they have been over hiring and you may find yourself vying for the hours to make a living. You will need more than one line maybe even three to make an honest living.

Work from home

Kontra érvek

Hire to many agents so not enough hours

2022, június 6.
We're thrilled to hear this from you! Comments like this let us know that we are on the right track. Thank you for sharing this with everyone.

Independent Contractor

I Love the thought of what LiveOps is and could be. I was so excited to start work, my first client was roleplaying to help train insurance agents. I enjoy what I do, it is fun but I am sad that it is not going as thought. They have to many contractors and not enough work or hours.

Pro érvek

Home and Work Place is great, Other Contractors are great to reach out to for help, It is also really easy work.

Kontra érvek

Pay is for talk time only, if no there are no calls you don't get paid, I have sat around for hours and not gotten one call, The associates LiveOps- ARA's do not respond to you when asked for help, I have heard they are better with other clients.

2022, augusztus 3.
We appreciate your feedback and the time you took to share. Thank you.

NO opportunities or any other information

So far Im disappointed that I paid 25.00 to just sit around for a week with no updates. Other people have the same issue. Info is missleading and I did not know you would be waiting weeks or in some case with other agent 3 months for an opportunity. :/

2022, augusztus 3.
Hi there, program volume has increased and we are actively sourcing for additional opportunities. Visit the dashboard for updates and information.

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Liveops? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés