Litehouse Foods, Inc.

2,8Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 193 értékelés megmutatása

Very poor executive leadership team

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Poor leadership. Lack of investments in production buildings and equipment has resulted in overcrowded and poorly maintained work environment. This business model is not sustainable

Miserable.

If you enjoy running around, understaffed, constantly redoing things, in a building that’s much too small, too few bathrooms, with outdated equipment that falls apart as you operate it, no systematic organization, constant hassle and problems because of a lack of investment or advancement, miserable people and a miserable environment, this is perfect.

Pro érvek

None. Barely worth the paycheck.

Kontra érvek

Miserable. Poor management. Poor effort. Focus invested poorly.

Its ok

When I started it was great but over the course of time it seemed to get more chaotic and unplanned, especially with management. We switched GMs multiple times and no set steps to advance in company

Very chill

If you are looking for a calm place to work you found it. The whole plant has a relaxed atmosphere. The supervisors seem to care. The plant is well maintained and good communication.

Great work environment

Litehouse Inc is a great place to work! Everyone is like family and unlike other corporations, Litehouse cares about their employee owners!! The benefits and pay are great for this location and the products is actually very tasty! I would definitely recommend working here to any one! Typically Monday through Friday! Some Saturdays

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Productive and fun employee's.

Awesome thanks to my former employee or I personally would've made it that far because it was during the time when COVID 19 broke out and everyone was getting very sick so that wasn't fun, but on the contrary when COVID 19 was over it was even more enjoyable than I thought for and everyone (almost) was getting somewhat normal and communicating at lunch with other coworkers and that's all on that side of my viewpoint and I highly recommend that if you are unsure about the overwhelmingly big equipment or something is off or you can't lift an heavy object PLEASE DON'T HESITATE AND ASK YOUR BOSS FOR HELP THEY ARE THERE FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY.

Great Place to work for

Litehouse is an amazing company to work for. They offer great pay and a great ESOP program. You also have lots of room for growth at litehouse. The only negative thing is management don’t hold people accountable for their faults.

Very poor management

I left a job that I always got 40 hours a week and got there and was sent home at least once a week. They were sending people home all the time. We were never told why they were getting sent home. Just told we were busy and everything was good.

Decent pay

Lied to
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

This is a day labor place in disguise run by LIARS

I don't know where to begin. This place is NOT employee owned. The management lies about everything. The head of the whole place quit without any notice. I worked there for 2 years and they couldn't keep HR people and your questions were NEVER answered. I think they went through 4 while I was there. Many times there was no HR person to go to! They say you can refer someone and get a bonus and that's a LIE, when the 6 months are up and it's time for them to pay you the bonus they just say the information is confidential. Everything about this place is a lie. You don't get stock, you have to be there for 7 years and you still don't actually get it, but most people quit after a week. They only pay just enough so you don't quit and the worst part is if you've been there for years you make what someone they hire that's going to quit tomorrow makes! The same as you! You can outlast a dozen people you train and there's absolutely no way you are going to get a raise. Let me just reiterate quickly, if you've been there for years you are going to make the same amount as someone idiot they'll hire right off the street. Also they'll hire anyone. I trained 2 people that had the same position that were arguing with each other about the job duties. They were told 2 completely different things. They looked at me to clarify and I just told them the person who conducted the interview with them wasn't just incompetent but a liar too. I could go on for days. You're only getting a promotion if you're related to, or sleeping with management. This place is an absolute joke. I stopped doing anything -

Easy and fast pace

Fast pace job if ur packing boxes or watching the product but I was a tech 1 and it was easy just watch over the line and making sure everything was up to running condition and make sure everything is in the right spot and adjusted properly and cleaned properly.

Pro érvek

Easy, good people to work with and some decent supervisors

Kontra érvek

Poor management, and they all ways change the attendance police so I never know how many points u have
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great company to learn food manufacturing work

Typical duties for mixer operator include measuring ingredients, following recipes, making sure product is made accurately. You kind of have to learn how to do the job as you go along, but if you are a quick learner it's not that bad.

Pro érvek

It was not that bad of a place to work, and I got to learn a lot.

Kontra érvek

Sometimes you had other employees being disrespectful to other coworkers, and they got away with it easily.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

There is some really great people here its is what you make it

Pay scale seems very off as far as accountability and tasks. But worth the diffrence to be repected and appreciated and given chances to excel . my direct supervisor is very in tune to everything we do and even covers for us when need be. Very understanding but also holds us accountable wich is very respected personally .

Pro érvek

Better by far than most factorys around

Kontra érvek

Payscale is completly off track . more mistakes you make the more raises you recieve

*Best* option for Factory work

The main Pros: Litehouse is the cleanest factory I have ever walked through or worked in! They also pay much better than other factories/jobs in a 20 mile radius.Main cons: Like most large companies, management is a bit aloof to issues with coworkers. Some tasks are a bit monotonous, making for a long shift. If music was allowed it would be more bearable as a long-term job. The break times are very strict and short, so expect to be concise with your time clock. Use your PTO sparingly!!

Pro érvek

Clean Environment & Great Quality Control. Fair compensation.

Kontra érvek

Monotonous tasks, Strict clock in/clock out times for very short breaks, Aloof/ egotistical supervisors, No music allowed, Very little PTO/vacation time, 6-day work weeks nearly all summer long.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Flexible workplace with engaged leadership

I have worked at Litehouse for about 6 years, in the corporate office. Through that time, I have been through different managers as my role has evolved and it continually strikes me that each manager I have had works extremely hard to uphold the values of the Company and help their employees succeed. The Company allows flexible, remote work, which has been a game changer for me. I appreciate the ability to get my work done while still being able to take kids to a dr. appointment, or travel to visit family. The Executive Team is strong, and continues to communicate well with employees. The ESOP benefit is fantastic, and a huge bonus in terms of retirement. Good incentive plan.

Pro érvek

Flexible work schedule, remote work, discount on products, good leadership

Kontra érvek

Would appreciate more vacation time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Dynamic and growing Employee Owned organization with lots of opportunities for personal growth and career development.

Litehouse has been a great place for me to grow and excel in my career, with numerous opportunities to step into new rolls and challenge myself. We have witnessed tremendous growth over the last decade-which is not without its own set of challenges-but at the same time, has afforded me the opportunity of advancement and increased responsibilities.

Pro érvek

100% Employee Owned Company, we produce quality products that consumers want, great benefits, paid time off, quarterly incentives, fast paced, company growth, career opportunities, culture of people who genuinely care for each other.

Stress level
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

I have enjoyed my time at Litehouse immensely

Litehouse has worked very hard to keep up with the demands of an ever changing socioeconomic climate and I feel they have done a pretty good job. I have been here for almost 6 months and have really enjoyed my time here.

Pro érvek

Friendly work environment, Vast opportunity for volunteering in the local community, Flexible with schedules and personal time, Love my supervisor, Great discount at the local Litehouse Store

Kontra érvek

None that have come up yet!

Good pay,5 days a week

It isn't climate controlled.Very hot in the summer and they blast cold air in the winter.12 attendance points,one day you get 3 points,clock in late or leave early,is 2 points.Management hires their family and friends.You are watched constantly.Management is concerned with what time you leave the floor when your shift is over,to go clock out.It isn't run like a Christian company.

Good pay

Kontra érvek

You get two breaks.One 15 .One 30 minute lunch break.Paid every two weeks. .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

I enjoyed working with my team.

The only positive was the freedom to do your work. Too many meaningless conference calls and hoopla about being a employee owned company. The position I was hired for was terminated with about 8 other people.

Pay

You're just a number

It does not matter how good you are at your job. If you are not part of "the club" you will never go anywhere. All they seem to care about is getting products out the door, no matter the cost. You will be worked ragged and to the bone, worn out and replaced. They don't seem to care what happens to you.

Good pay

Poot management

New Leadership Severely Lacking

From Quality management to Upper management, this company leaves a lot to be desired. The old director had an understanding for nuance and the new leadership just struggles to find its young self.

Employee owned

Kontra érvek

Micro management, military style leadership, do as I say not as I do, quality department over rules all real world aspects and points fingers.

It’s a job

Massive turnover, hourly pay scale is actually very good for the work being performed. Every month is a new buzzword that we don’t stay focused on. Upper management doesn’t invest in its leadership. Nothing gets done as a group, so not everyone is bought into projects resulting in failing or prolonged project length.

High hourly pay

Leadership tries… management doesn’t
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Litehouse Foods, Inc.? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés