LabCorp-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Service Technician

202 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 2 890 értékelés megtekintése
labcorp
Patient Service Technician (Float) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, május 14.
As a whole the company is good. Management needs a lot of work. As of now I am looking for other job opportunities as I have a poor supervisor. If I had a better supervisor I would stay with the company.
Extern work for experience
Patient Service Tech Extern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Perry, GA2018, május 8.
Learn extensively beyond having a two year degree in medical lab technician field. Very intense environment getting blood samples from patients for testing.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Fast pace and productive
Patient Service Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, május 5.
A typical work day with no complaints. You work with little to no supervisor and all responsibilities were shared. Workplace culture was good and everybody was a team player.
Lunch provided
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
Job Postion
Patient Service Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pineville, NC2018, május 3.
I enjoy working with patients. LabCorp is a very organized company. I enjoyed my time there. The training is very good. The only thing that I did not care for was my direct manager. I would be told one thing & the manager would then do the exact opposite. I don't like working for someone that can't be honest even if the information that is given not favorable
Excellent training
My Eyes
Patient Service Technician Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  MD2018, április 14.
I have never worked for a job in leadership or in general where one is frowned upon for doing his or her job. The lack of response from the human resources department is unfair and allowing mangers wrong doing to be covered up in a cloud of smoke is truly something that works the taste out of your month. The company is excellent and a leader in the field I believe that there are some bad apples in the bunch.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
stress
Patient Service Tech/Phlebotomist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, március 29.
High stress, micro managed, employees opinion dont seem to matter. No matter how many compliments you receive if you get one complaint you are written up, even if it was unjust
pay
too much to name
Munkahelyi kultúra
Patient Service Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, február 25.
This is a good lot place to work for always there when you need help always checking up on employee's. Supervisors willing to help at any time. Nothing bad to say
Love to hate this job
Patient Service Technician / Phlebotomist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, február 19.
Find another lab to work for if you go for a refence lab. They all pay more. Your raises are minimum and you do get quarterly bonuses if you collect cash from patients
very fast paced
Patient Service Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaumont, TX2018, február 11.
very fast paced environment, did all patient care including draw blood assist patients and processed throughout the day. cared for 30 to 50 patients daily
bonus
short staff
Stressful
Patient Service Tech (Phlebotomist) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pottstown, PA2018, február 9.
Always short staff. Managers are super supportive. Great benefits, very competitive. Supervisor's encourage prepared and advancement. Starting salery could be way better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working with my co-workers and the patients.
Patient Service Technician-Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clear Lake, TX2018, február 3.
I enjoyed my experience with the patients and my co-workers. You were always learning things from each other and performing as a team to get through difficult situations with patients.
Pro érvek
Comraderay with co-workers and constantly learning
Long hours, poor pay
Review
Phlebotomist/ Patient Service Tech (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA 232282018, január 31.
There are many chances to change your work environment, meaning there's always the operatunity to work in different doctors offices and out patient labs. the management is very responsive and supportive.
can retire with company
Patient Service Technician Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, január 27.
can retire with company. Work with different people from all walks of life. Alright pay. Work somewhere else if you want to advance though. Not really for their phlebotomist.
management
Patient Service Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2018, január 25.
Facilitating efficient meetings; sticking with time frames for meetings
Grouping similar tasks together to limit transition time
Maintaining an organized work area
large company
short breaks
Good Benifits
Phlebotomist- Patient Service Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, január 24.
Management could improve on how they handle some situations. They will let you go for situations that are sometimes out of your control even if you have excellent job performance.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
horrible
Phleb/patient service tech (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York State2018, január 19.
Not a good working environment, we saw over 100 patients a day, no one wants to get up off their butt to do patients, they acted like they were straight from the streets, hood, ghetto, etc. No boss is there to supervise. You can't leave until all the work is finished for the day. Managment is ajoke. They play favorites and dont respond to complaints unless you threaten to go to the state dept. jealous rude coworkers.
Pro érvek
good pay, fun with patients
Kontra érvek
no lunch breaks, standing all day, hostile coworkers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive n fun place to work
Patient Service Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2018, január 16.
Wonderful productive enjoyable fastpace steady work and variety of patients ..labcorp Is a wonderful place to work for I had three different supervisor and all three where awesome when ever I needed time off they always worked with me and when they needed me I was there for them.... I will recommend anyone to work for labcorp my experience was awesome
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits but poor management
Patient Service Technician PST (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Charleston, SC2018, január 4.
The benefits that you receive as a full time employee are great and very affordable for a whole family! The managers need to do better with communication with their employees. When you do not work directly with the managers, you feel forgotten about and neglected. They forget to tell you important information and then "fuss" at you for not knowing.
Wonderful Experience learning different Phlebotomy Techniques
Patient Service Technician Specialist (Floater) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2017, december 7.
A typical day at LabCorp would consist of communication with your medical staff and any concerns. Then you would make sure your fully supplied so you can have the tools you need to perform your work. I loved the diversity within the different offices.
self-motivated positions
weekends
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
normal work place
Patient Service Technician/Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hollywood, FL2017, december 1.
no comment the job was not a bad place to work i enjoyed travel to different locations throughout the company meeting new people daily getting to know the patients and learning different skills such as paternity testing pre employment screening etc.
incestive
no holiday bouns
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: LabCorp? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van