LabCorp-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Service Technician

193 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
very fast paced
Patient Service Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaumont, TX2018, február 11.
very fast paced environment, did all patient care including draw blood assist patients and processed throughout the day. cared for 30 to 50 patients daily
bonus
short staff
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Stressful
Patient Service Tech (Phlebotomist) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pottstown, PA2018, február 9.
Always short staff. Managers are super supportive. Great benefits, very competitive. Supervisor's encourage prepared and advancement. Starting salery could be way better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working with my co-workers and the patients.
Patient Service Technician-Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clear Lake, TX2018, február 3.
I enjoyed my experience with the patients and my co-workers. You were always learning things from each other and performing as a team to get through difficult situations with patients.
Pro érvek
Comraderay with co-workers and constantly learning
Long hours, poor pay
can retire with company
Patient Service Technician Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, január 27.
can retire with company. Work with different people from all walks of life. Alright pay. Work somewhere else if you want to advance though. Not really for their phlebotomist.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
management
Patient Service Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2018, január 25.
Facilitating efficient meetings; sticking with time frames for meetings
Grouping similar tasks together to limit transition time
Maintaining an organized work area
large company
short breaks
Good Benifits
Phlebotomist- Patient Service Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, január 24.
Management could improve on how they handle some situations. They will let you go for situations that are sometimes out of your control even if you have excellent job performance.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
horrible
Phleb/patient service tech (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York State2018, január 19.
Not a good working environment, we saw over 100 patients a day, no one wants to get up off their butt to do patients, they acted like they were straight from the streets, hood, ghetto, etc. No boss is there to supervise. You can't leave until all the work is finished for the day. Managment is ajoke. They play favorites and dont respond to complaints unless you threaten to go to the state dept. jealous rude coworkers.
Pro érvek
good pay, fun with patients
Kontra érvek
no lunch breaks, standing all day, hostile coworkers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive n fun place to work
Patient Service Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2018, január 16.
Wonderful productive enjoyable fastpace steady work and variety of patients ..labcorp Is a wonderful place to work for I had three different supervisor and all three where awesome when ever I needed time off they always worked with me and when they needed me I was there for them.... I will recommend anyone to work for labcorp my experience was awesome
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits but poor management
Patient Service Technician PST (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Charleston, SC2018, január 4.
The benefits that you receive as a full time employee are great and very affordable for a whole family! The managers need to do better with communication with their employees. When you do not work directly with the managers, you feel forgotten about and neglected. They forget to tell you important information and then "fuss" at you for not knowing.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Wonderful Experience learning different Phlebotomy Techniques
Patient Service Technician Specialist (Floater) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2017, december 7.
A typical day at LabCorp would consist of communication with your medical staff and any concerns. Then you would make sure your fully supplied so you can have the tools you need to perform your work. I loved the diversity within the different offices.
self-motivated positions
weekends
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
normal work place
Patient Service Technician/Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hollywood, FL2017, december 1.
no comment the job was not a bad place to work i enjoyed travel to different locations throughout the company meeting new people daily getting to know the patients and learning different skills such as paternity testing pre employment screening etc.
incestive
no holiday bouns
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
no stress
Phlebotomist-Patient Service Technician Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2017, november 9.
I must say I really enjoy my job with lab corp from all areas lab corp is an excellent place to work. from my co workers to the upper management everyone has such pleasant attitudes. I cant ask for more.
incentives
insurance expensive
Labcorp in Central Texas is Not Good
Patient Service Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Round Rock, TX2017, október 30.
The management at Labcorp in Central Texas is terrible. They pit employees against each other and even have them spy for them. The management doesn't care for their employees. You are told you will work in one place and then they move you to another place and then threaten you with firing if you complain.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Loved my job
Patient Service Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2017, október 23.
Loved my job I will miss the patients if nothing else I loved helping my patients they were so important to me. It was a very busy workplace. You have to have patience and be understanding to every patient and donors need.
FUN PLACE
EXTREMELY BUSY
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a very good work environment
Patient Service Technician/Phlebotomist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hilton Head Island, SC2017, október 20.
It's a very good place of work Very well mannered and team work with all the employees The supervisor is amazing wish the company was throughout the United States
Under paid...Over worked
Patient Services Technician/ Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, DE2017, október 8.
You do four different positions in one day...But only get paid for one...... I fought to get into labcorp just to be totally disappointed!! They truly need new management
THE INTERACTION WITH THE PATIENTS
PAY..JOB DUTIES
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoy providing a service to patients
Patient Service Technician Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2017, október 4.
The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing the part I play is very important in the delivery of health care. The doctor can't diagnosis or treat a patient without the service I provide.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over all it is a nice place to work
Patient Service Tech/Phlebotomist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Monroeville, AL2017, szeptember 28.
Work day is steady and sometimes fast pace.

We take cash, credit, check, debit, money order payments on present and past due bills.

I love interacting with my patients, but the most hardest thing to deal with is asking for payments on bills.
Fun at work
Phlebotomist/Patient Service Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2017, szeptember 25.
I found working a the lab to be very fun. I enjoyed all the conversations witht the patients as I would collect the blood or specimens from them. The staff was alo very nice.
FUN WHILE YOU WORKED
Kontra érvek
SOMETIMES HARD TO GET AHOLD OF SOMEONE AT THE MAIN LAB WITH LAB QUESTIONS OR PROBLEM
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Poor Management
PATIENT SERVICES TECHNICIAN (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2017, szeptember 25.
Not really any room for advancement. Management is extremely disorganized. No support of staff from management. Expected to do the job of two or three people without the pay.
It's a job
Kontra érvek
Low pay for all the work required

Átfogó minősítés