LabCorp-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Service Technician

214 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 055 értékelés megtekintése
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company!
Patient Service Tech (Phlebotomist) Floater (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, augusztus 14.
I enjoy working for this company! great pay and they have reimbursement programs. I am a float and i enjoy working for his company very much. my supervisor is very understanding.
Pro érvek
Everything
Kontra érvek
Insurance is too pricey
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fair
Phlebotomist/Patient Service Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Succasunna, NJ2018, augusztus 9.
Chance for going further. Balance and equal opportunity. Nice benefit. Hapy to be working for labcorp. Can't say better things about labcorp. Being happy is key
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
not staffed like a place should be
phlebotomist- patient service tech (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, július 29.
i got positions taken away and they never told me why. management is not friendly and talks down to the employees. hardest part of the job is knowing.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
great work enviroment
Patient Service Tech (Phlebotomist) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2018, július 17.
great work experience. I have grown a lot with this company. They have great benefits. I love helping all types of people and this job made this possible.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced
Patient Service Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, július 12.
Labcorp as a whole is a great company to work for. If you are motivated then this is the place for you. They have great benefits and continuous training opportunities.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable/some stress
Patient Service Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2018, július 9.
Very good place to work, great supervisors, co workers. Great training. Would recommend this company to anyone. gained a lot of knowledge/skills. Room for advancement.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Favoritism
Patient Service Tech. Spec (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, július 6.
No opportunities for growth, only for certain employees. Management needs to train other employees in Management better. Managers- knowing how to enter act with their employees different personalities, listening to other employees when they have problems with co-workers. If they just knew what to do that would help.
Pro érvek
401k, Health Ins., Vision
Kontra érvek
under staff
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced
Patient Service Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakewood, WA2018, július 4.
I enjoyed my time at LabCorp. My day started with me opening up the lab and getting people’s fasting labs drawn. I was usually swamped in the mornings, but had a nice and easy afternoon.
Pro érvek
Ran the lab on my own, downtime, flexibility
Kontra érvek
No breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Professional and rewarding
Patient Service Technician. (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orange County, CA2018, június 12.
I enjoyed meeting and providing services to all ages and cultures especially using my expertise and knowledge with children and infant's. LabCorp are also a very strong and financially secure Company.
Pro érvek
Support, acknowledgements, team work inviroment, excellent Management, great benefits.
Kontra érvek
Traffic on the way to and from my office.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved the job but couldn't stand the drive!
Patient Service Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cleveland Heights, OH2018, május 29.
I thoroughly enjoyed my role at LabCorp. There were many obstacles with upper management but the root of the issue for me was the hour drive to and from the PSC that was extremely taxing. If there was a position available closer to my home, I would consider applying for it.
Pro érvek
great salary, hour lunch, great incentives
Kontra érvek
terrible upper management, favoritism, lack of communication, not flexible with time off requests
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work
Patient Service Tech Specialist/Floater (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, május 23.
great place to work sometimes it can be stressful .but i love the patients thats what makes it great,. reaiiy nice company to work for.and the saff is really friendly
Pro érvek
very prof fam
Kontra érvek
n/a
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
labcorp
Patient Service Technician (Float) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, május 14.
As a whole the company is good. Management needs a lot of work. As of now I am looking for other job opportunities as I have a poor supervisor. If I had a better supervisor I would stay with the company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extern work for experience
Patient Service Tech Extern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Perry, GA2018, május 8.
Learn extensively beyond having a two year degree in medical lab technician field. Very intense environment getting blood samples from patients for testing.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace and productive
Patient Service Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, május 5.
A typical work day with no complaints. You work with little to no supervisor and all responsibilities were shared. Workplace culture was good and everybody was a team player.
Pro érvek
Lunch provided
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job Postion
Patient Service Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pineville, NC2018, május 3.
I enjoy working with patients. LabCorp is a very organized company. I enjoyed my time there. The training is very good. The only thing that I did not care for was my direct manager. I would be told one thing & the manager would then do the exact opposite. I don't like working for someone that can't be honest even if the information that is given not favorable
Pro érvek
Excellent training
Kontra érvek
Management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
My Eyes
Patient Service Technician Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  MD2018, április 14.
I have never worked for a job in leadership or in general where one is frowned upon for doing his or her job. The lack of response from the human resources department is unfair and allowing mangers wrong doing to be covered up in a cloud of smoke is truly something that works the taste out of your month. The company is excellent and a leader in the field I believe that there are some bad apples in the bunch.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
stress
Patient Service Tech/Phlebotomist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, március 29.
High stress, micro managed, employees opinion dont seem to matter. No matter how many compliments you receive if you get one complaint you are written up, even if it was unjust
Pro érvek
pay
Kontra érvek
too much to name
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work
Patient Service Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, február 25.
This is a good lot place to work for always there when you need help always checking up on employee's. Supervisors willing to help at any time. Nothing bad to say
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love to hate this job
Patient Service Technician / Phlebotomist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, február 19.
Find another lab to work for if you go for a refence lab. They all pay more. Your raises are minimum and you do get quarterly bonuses if you collect cash from patients
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
very fast paced
Patient Service Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaumont, TX2018, február 11.
very fast paced environment, did all patient care including draw blood assist patients and processed throughout the day. cared for 30 to 50 patients daily
Pro érvek
bonus
Kontra érvek
short staff
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: LabCorp? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

3,6
3 057 értékelés alapján
5944
4847
3692
2309
1265

Értékelések kategória szerint

3,5Munka/magánélet egyensúlya
3,6Bérezés/juttatások
3,3Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
3,1Vezetőség
3,4Céges kultúra