LabCorp-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Service Technician

183 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Wonderful Experience learning different Phlebotomy Techniques
Patient Service Technician Specialist (Floater) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2017, december 7.
A typical day at LabCorp would consist of communication with your medical staff and any concerns. Then you would make sure your fully supplied so you can have the tools you need to perform your work. I loved the diversity within the different offices.
self-motivated positions
weekends
no stress
Phlebotomist-Patient Service Technician Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2017, november 9.
I must say I really enjoy my job with lab corp from all areas lab corp is an excellent place to work. from my co workers to the upper management everyone has such pleasant attitudes. I cant ask for more.
incentives
insurance expensive
Labcorp in Central Texas is Not Good
Patient Service Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Round Rock, TX2017, október 30.
The management at Labcorp in Central Texas is terrible. They pit employees against each other and even have them spy for them. The management doesn't care for their employees. You are told you will work in one place and then they move you to another place and then threaten you with firing if you complain.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Loved my job
Patient Service Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2017, október 23.
Loved my job I will miss the patients if nothing else I loved helping my patients they were so important to me. It was a very busy workplace. You have to have patience and be understanding to every patient and donors need.
FUN PLACE
EXTREMELY BUSY
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a very good work environment
Patient Service Technician/Phlebotomist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hilton Head Island, SC2017, október 20.
It's a very good place of work Very well mannered and team work with all the employees The supervisor is amazing wish the company was throughout the United States
Under paid...Over worked
Patient Services Technician/ Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, DE2017, október 8.
You do four different positions in one day...But only get paid for one...... I fought to get into labcorp just to be totally disappointed!! They truly need new management
THE INTERACTION WITH THE PATIENTS
PAY..JOB DUTIES
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoy providing a service to patients
Patient Service Technician Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2017, október 4.
The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing the part I play is very important in the delivery of health care. The doctor can't diagnosis or treat a patient without the service I provide.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over all it is a nice place to work
Patient Service Tech/Phlebotomist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Monroeville, AL2017, szeptember 28.
Work day is steady and sometimes fast pace.

We take cash, credit, check, debit, money order payments on present and past due bills.

I love interacting with my patients, but the most hardest thing to deal with is asking for payments on bills.
Fun at work
Phlebotomist/Patient Service Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2017, szeptember 25.
I found working a the lab to be very fun. I enjoyed all the conversations witht the patients as I would collect the blood or specimens from them. The staff was alo very nice.
FUN WHILE YOU WORKED
Kontra érvek
SOMETIMES HARD TO GET AHOLD OF SOMEONE AT THE MAIN LAB WITH LAB QUESTIONS OR PROBLEM
Poor Management
PATIENT SERVICES TECHNICIAN (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2017, szeptember 25.
Not really any room for advancement. Management is extremely disorganized. No support of staff from management. Expected to do the job of two or three people without the pay.
It's a job
Kontra érvek
Low pay for all the work required
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Growing and good work environment
Service Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  NC2017, szeptember 20.
This is a very good company to work for and grow with. They have a lot of opportunities for someone wanting to advance in their career. They also take care of their employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
fast paced
Patient Service Tech/Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hawthorne, CA2017, szeptember 9.
very fast paced environment. Always understaffed. Sometimes the availability of supplies was limited, as for example butterfly needles. The hardest part was dealing with problem patients.
Always busy
expensive benefits
Productive, quickpaced workplace.
Patient Service Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, PA2017, szeptember 8.
Great working environment. Exceptional supervisor! Hard to schedule time off. Great medical, dental, and vision benefits. No weekends or holidays. Yearly holiday gift!
Very generous pay
Kontra érvek
Hard to schedule time off.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
good place to work
Current Patient Service Tech. Float (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2017, augusztus 30.
labcorp is a nice place to work. they are competitive with pay and benefits. management is always good and fair. I enjoy the patients and meeting new people. I also enjoy working with the clients we. Labcorp also does really good hiring from within for promotions and such.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
good benefits
Patient Service Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, augusztus 12.
cool place to work, depending on where you are placed. I personally would not reapply. I learned a lot during my time there. That is all i have to say about this company.
high volume
Patient Service Technician Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Humble, TX2017, augusztus 8.
A typical work week with high volume of patient, the hardest part is when a co-work is out , there is not coverage time to time. Make stressful for the employee who trying their best to satisfiy the employer to committ a good customer service to the company.
time off
Kontra érvek
no coverage for time off request
Fast paced
Patient Service Technician/Phlebotomist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Glen Burnie, MD2017, augusztus 7.
I like my job and the patients. I feel that at the present time there is no room for advancement in my skill set here at labcorp. Believe that I need more of a challenge.
ok
Patient Service Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norristown, PA2017, július 30.
loved the company hated my coworker and disliked my supervisor because she was unfair and allowed others to do things that were against company policy
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to get a lot of experience
Patient Service Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Highlands Ranch, CO2017, július 26.
Good place to work to gain experience, fast paced environment, a lot of work expected of you without the pay. Some sites work better as a team than others.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
long time work
Patient service technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kingston, NY 124012017, július 25.
busy place to work. I have done in house phlebotomy and out out patient phlebotomy. both very different and very demanding. you have to be a hard worker and a multitasker.

Átfogó minősítés