LabCorp-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Phlebotomist

658 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 223 értékelés megtekintése
I enjoy Labcorb
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Morrisville, NC2018, október 17.
Good place to work looking forward to working with company again as I am in process of a possible position in Connecticut had my interview and everything is good so now just waiting for new opening
Hours
Travel
good company
Phlebotomist/ PST (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2018, október 9.
LAb corp is a great company to work for. They offer great benefits and flexbile scheduling. This company does not offer great work life balance especially for new mothers.
productive days
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2018, október 5.
Labcorp was a easy going work place. Everyone is happy and enjoy their job. the patients are normally returns which mean they been using that certain place all the time. you developed a close relationship with the coworkers and patients.
easy going
busy days
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Labcorp
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richland, WA2018, október 3.
I enjoyed working for labcorp. Large corporation so there are pros and cons. I felt that they took care of their employees. Good benefits. Need more offices in the area I live.
good benefits
not enough offices here
ok place
Phlebotomist, PST, Float (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, október 3.
This is a ok place to work. usually the offices that you cover are very nice. The only down side is the pay. I have been drawing labs for a long time and do not feel my pay matches.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Very good company
PHLEBOTOMIST (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lancaster, CA2018, október 1.
Very good company, good benefits, secure job! Willing to work with you depending on the location and it’s needs, very reasonable pay, and opportunities for bonuses.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace with chances for advancement
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2018, szeptember 25.
A typical day at work was very busy and productive! I learned a lot working for labCorp especially the drawing tubes, what they were for and how to prep them correctly. I loved my manager along with all the other staff members. The workplace culture is relaxed although fast paced and very productive. The hardest part of my job was memorizing the tubes and what the colors meant. The most enjoyable part of my job was taking a persons blood and making the experience one of the best ones they have ever had!
Pro érvek
Great working environment, great staff, management, benefits and chances for advancement
Phlebtomist
Phlebotomist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Inglewood, CA2018, szeptember 19.
Work starts of by checking patients into the LCM System. Gathering necessary information needed prior to blood draw. Once ready Phlebotomist must gather all necessary supplies to perform venipuncture. Once finished the patient should be on their way to continue their day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
okay workplace
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, szeptember 19.
it just depends on the manager mine was not the best. he was never around and the office was always short staffed. the employees were great. i loved the team i had.
Well equipped environment
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, szeptember 18.
Labcorp has shown me so much. I’ve learned how to register patients, draw and processes in the lab. I’ve learned to move at a fast paste seeing over 50 patients.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work I loved my patients they always ask for me
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Charlotte, FL2018, szeptember 14.
I loved my job I am very good at what I do. it's a good company I just didn't like some of there rules.i worked at hospital for 25 years and the things were alot different .I liked slot of things about the company, I think they should be strict with everyone not just certain people. Changes in the company once you thought you had it down to a science
Pro érvek
Patients we're good bringing things in, some times the boss would order something
Never enough help
Munkahelyi kultúra
LabCorp is a very inconsiderate company
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh-Durham, NC2018, szeptember 13.
LabCorp is so inconsiderate of their employees that they want them to work during Hurricane Florence 9-13-2018. They don't care about their employee safety. LabCorp wants their employees to work on Friday 9-14-2018 during the hurricane. LabCorp is so greedy and money hungry for money, that all they care about is making sure that the buildings are open just to serve other people that don't care about the employees. LabCorp makes their employees go to work in the blizzard snow with ice on the road because don't care. I've experienced it with them first hand. But this hurricane is a category 4 and LabCorp only cares about making money at a time like this. They show no remorse or feelings or concerns for their employees. All they want is someone to open the offices in the mornings no matter what the weather may be. LabCorp is a sorry company to work for. They are quick to feed you but don't want to pay you any money to continue to be a loyal employee to them. The money they spend on food to feed you, they should put into the employee's pockets. They don't stand behind their employee's in difficult situations, especially when it comes to the patients. They throw you under the bus. LabCorp is going to lose a lot of very good phlebotomist's if they don't straightened up their act. During inclement weather, they need to stop making their employees rough it just to go service people that could care less about the employee's. It makes no sense. It's a hurricane on the lose and they still want employees to open up them offices just to make a dollar. LabCorp is very stingy with pay. They  több... are a billion dollar company and they pay peanuts and expect you to be loyal to them. I wish people would realize the truth about LabCorp. Their phonies. The CEO is big phony. The CEO is going to be somewhere safe from hurricane while the employee's have to go work in it. There needs to be a strike against LabCorp. DON'T GO WORK FOR LABCORP  kevesebb
Kontra érvek
They don't care about their employees at all.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 17NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful place to work all ways something new to learn
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2018, szeptember 9.
My typical day to always stay cheerful stay busy doing my job greeting patients drawer labs stocking supplies. learned new software and how to troubleshoot any problems that occur, Take charge in situations that come up between coworkers and patients to keep the workplace peaceful and professional. The hardest part of the job is working with people who don't want to work and are not kind to the patient's. The most enjoyable part is that I can make a difference in someone's life with being kind having a smile on my face and sticking the needle gently with no pain in their arm.
phlebotomist
PHLEBOTOMIST (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, szeptember 7.
pays well, they are understaffed, very strict attendance policy, dont apply here if u like to miss work. company is good but dont have a life working here
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun work place
Phlebotomist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Hyde Park, NY2018, szeptember 7.
it is a fun place to work .
I work as a float at times and I like working at different locations. Looking forward to working every day. Short staffed and underpaid.
learning experience
Kontra érvek
short or no breaks, patient come in few min before lunch and end od day
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Nationally recognized
Phlebotomist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Myrtle Beach, SC2018, szeptember 3.
Office I was in was not very busy. Management was good. Hardest part of the job was transitioning for cash sales. Some patients adjusted well where others did not.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Fun to work at
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kingman, AZ2018, augusztus 29.
Was only there to do my externship for school. Had a blast, other workers were amazing, got along with everyone. It was always busy here, had patience in and out. Hardest part of the job was drawing kids blood.
A+ corporation
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Itasca, IL2018, augusztus 28.
Very fast paced company all the employees for the most part are very sweet and helping. Multiple locations state wide, a variety of culture and experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Widespread but connected when I worked in Southern New Hampshire
Phlebotomist Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Exeter, NH2018, augusztus 27.
LabCorp is where I was first hired with no experience out of school. I connected really well with everyone I worked with. I loved how there were teams of two or three PSTs at each site in the neighboring towns, but that we all alternated Saturday shifts at different sites. It gave us a chance to know everybody, or at least have mutual co-workers with other PSTs from other sites. However, in my day-to-day work at my assigned patient service center, I was able to feel much more authority and pride over my work when sharing it when one other PST. I had patients of 'my own' who preferred to see me for their weekly PT INRs and could take over on big tasks and projects without being in anyone's way. I am naturally a team player, so of course I would not mind working with more co-workers and at a higher volume location as I am sure to find here in Los Angeles.
demanding hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great locations to choose from
Phlebotomist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, augusztus 26.
There are many LabCorp locations around Dallas which makes it more convenient to find a location to work from near home. I would recommend if you love to work close to home, please apply.
Great work experience
Hourly pay is low
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: LabCorp? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van