LabCorp-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Phlebotomist

501 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2017, december 12.
Very fast pace environment. Great benefits. Awesome pay. Great management. Sometimes I was a floater and that was great because I was able to meet different people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and busy work place.
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2017, december 6.
Labcorp was a nice place to work, but at time it was a little busy for one person. Even though I worked along most of the time I managed to get the job done.
Pro érvek
Free lunch from the reps and holiday parties very good.
Kontra érvek
Working alone and hardly getting a lunch.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at LabCorp is a great experience
Phlebotomist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nassau, NY2017, november 28.
working for LabCorp has been a great wonderful experience i can now say that i can draw blood with my eyes closed. I love to draw blood and see patients satisfied when leaving the facility
Pro érvek
leave when its still light outside
Kontra érvek
you get a half hr lunch and you have to work every Saturday
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very unstable place to work.
In Office Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wayne, MI2017, november 20.
I was laid off after almost 4 years, 3 weeks before Christmas. I was displaced twice because sales didn't investigate office volume before placement of in office Phlebotomist.
Pro érvek
Great pay and decent benefits
Kontra érvek
Shorts staffed hard to take vacations. Unstable employment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Great Hours
Phlebotomist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, november 16.
I worked and they paid me. The job had great hours. They have great benefits. I have room for advancement. I pay extra for travel and they pay for mileage. You get a hour for lunch. They start off pay is great. Coming to this company to me was a blessing. I just trying to get closer to home.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
day at lab corp working
Phlebotomist Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2017, november 15.
open up the doors/ turn on the computers/ check the faxes for orders sent over by doctors for patients that are coming to get their labs/ check supplies/ dawn your PPE/check any patients waiting in and get their lab done/ clean up thru out the day/ bag up all specimens and call the lab courier for any stat labs. clean up / get all paperwork together that needs to be filed or faxed. as the day gets closer to closing time. get the lab ready for the next day.
excellent work hours
poor pay and management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Phlebotomist PSC
Part Time Phlebotomist Technician PST (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elyria, OH2017, november 15.
I absolutely LOVE my job. The people are great! I meet lots of wonderful new faces. They always seem to enjoy the experience during their visit. Although most people absolutely HATE having their blood drawn, I make it my business to keep them at ease and as comfortable as possible, and they express their appreciation to the gentle sticks, patience and consideration I give them as their phlebotomist. It's a wonderful environment.
Pro érvek
The pay, the patients, the staff and my co workers.
Kontra érvek
I wish that hours were full time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Work Experience
Phlebotomist/Patient Service Center Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lawrenceville, GA2017, november 12.
LabCorp is a sound company with location opportunities throughout the united states with transfer options. I find that the work environment in the south is very different than in California.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A poor manager can ruin a good team
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID 837042017, november 10.
Very diverse work, could be stressful at times. Good team and co-workers. Very poor management which lead me to leave. There were very few perks to working for the company, but the one I very much liked was free lab work. That can get expensive.
Pro érvek
Great co workers, free lab work
Poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and great management.
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, november 9.
A typical day at work would be very high volume and fast paced. Great coworkers and supervisors. You always had the supplies you needed which makes the day go better. Excellent department managers to call and quickly answer questions. Couriers that are truly hardworking and friendly, always on time.
Pro érvek
excellent benefits and multiple locations to be placed.
Kontra érvek
better planning for time off.
Great patients, killer expectations
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scottsdale, AZ2017, november 7.
While I learned amazing skills, the culture is very difficult. I maintained a PSC independently, averaging 60-70 patients daily. There is very little room for advancement, and a lot of times, obtaining support from higher departments was a challenge. The most enjoyable part of my job was working closely with ordering physicians and the patients.
Obtained amazing skills
No support
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive, fast pace environment
Phlebotomist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, október 31.
I really love my job with labcorp. The patients are very friendly I have yet to come across a rude patient. The only thing i really don't like is management. My supervisor would hardly call me to see how things are going, or if i ever needed anything (supplies wise).
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Productive and competitive workplace
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alamo, CA2017, október 30.
At work every day is a challenge. The most I enjoy is help customers. I have the passion to do my job. LabCorp respect their employees and you can grow in this company.
sunday off
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
job review
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beverly, WV2017, október 28.
i love labcorp, i enjoyed my patient interactions and my patients liked me because i had gained there trust. I truely love that job. I learned to multi-task, manage supplies, the hardest part of the job was keeping up with all ceu's but i kept up.
no breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Poor Management
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2017, október 28.
I left LabCorp for a job that paid $3 less, because upper management was so bad. When I first started at LabCorp the manager was great, but everything changed when he left. I can't even stress how bad the management is in the Dallas,Texas area.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Great company
PHLEBOTOMIST (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raritan, NJ2017, október 27.
I really don’t have anything negative to say about the company, except for not having enough availability for closer working locations to home. There was lots of long distance driving for assignments, but as long as your willing to travel they will keep you working.
Availability
Travel
Ok place to work
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2017, október 26.
I loved working at LabCorp however I feel I was treated unfairly after a medical condition that I was trying to take care of. I loved working with patients, I was very good at my job and I have patients that would attest to that.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun Workplace
Phlebotomist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2017, október 25.
I work in a doctor's office so I see patients all day and I am the only tech here to draw and collect labs for 12 doctor's. The office employees are very friendly and helps me as much as I need when I need it. I enjoy my job here because I see the same patients all the time in which I know some by name and when I'm out they won't allow other tech to draw labs for them.
Working in doctor's office
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
good place
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Chester, PA2017, október 15.
i really enjoyed working under my manager in West chester, the patients are a little rough to deal with but the job was ok. We did often work short staffed. That was really frustrating.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Phlebotomist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hamden, CT2017, október 13.
Friendly, fast paced but no one looking over your shoulder, company outings and drawings. Hardest part would be working alone sometime when it is extra busy.
Hours