LabCorp-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Laboratory Assistant

135 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Very stressful
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Prescott, AZ2017, december 9.
I am shocked at the lack of qualified managers this company has. The few employees that have been with the company for longer than 5 years have complete job burn out. I have been in this field for almost 18 years and love my job and my patients. Since joining the Labcorp team less than 6 months ago I have come across so much negativity and lack of professionalism it has driven me to seek employment elsewhere.
Overtime, wages
Kontra érvek
High turn over rate, poor management
LabCorp
Lab Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, december 4.
Okay, place to work. Very stressful at times during third shift due to people calling out a lot. Employees were very straight forward but lacked team work skills.
Not Stellar
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN2017, december 2.
This company is bottom-line driven and not patient or employee focused. While I learned a lot from my work there, I wouldn't choose to return. Poor leaders and training.
Pro érvek
Decent pay, as much overtime as you can handle
Kontra érvek
as much overtime as you can handle, Most of management are poor leaders.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Awful Environment
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Porterville, CA2017, november 26.
Worst place ever! If you like being treated like a number and rated only on how much time your actually willing to work, not actual hours scheduled to work. Awful, awful, awful, is all I can say. Customers are also allowed to talk and disrespect you just as much as Human Resource and Managers do. Coworkers are backstabbers and lairs, are nice to your face only to talk about you for personal gain. DO NOT WORK HERE!!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Nice place to work
Lab Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2017, november 16.
The lab runs from a team effort with stressful and non stressful days.
There was sometimes a family atmosphere. The work is high volume and there are many different types of cultures to deal with.
there are some perks working at Labcorp such as 401k, discount tickets and vacation site, Flex Account with incentives for a more health life style.
Healthy life style incentives
sometimes over worked
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
My fellow employees were great! It was just my boss she was hard to work for.
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Terre Haute, IN2017, november 7.
I loved my job as a phlebotomist and my co workers were so supportive. I just didn't like that overtime my boss would show up I was always asked do you like your job? Do you want to keep your job? I was always told that I was going to be fired the next time something happened. I am not the only one who has had problems with this particular boss. I just couldn't take it anymore so I had to quit.
Pro érvek
Great fellow employees / loved my job
Kontra érvek
Not so good boss/always afraid of being fired when boss walked in
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of my least favorite labs
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaver Dam, KY2017, november 2.
You will definitely feel undervalued and taken advantage of at LabCorp. There is lack of room for advancement, pay is not what it should be, health insurance is over priced.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Horrible place
Lab Assistant -Microbiology (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, október 30.
Worst job I ever had and worst supervisor I ever had in my life he was incompetent and made up for it by making other people do his job and then would yell at them if it wasn’t stellar even though it wasn’t their responsibility
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Total disaster!
LAB ASSISTANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Herndon, VA2017, október 24.
typical work day was usually 12 hours, they don't give very good training at all, Management was a disgrace!! workplace culture nonexistent.

Hardest part of job was showing up everyday!! Not a joke!

The most enjoyable part?? Going home!
Pro érvek
nothing stay away if at all possible! seriously
Kontra érvek
everything is a CON in this Plantation!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Labcorp
Laboratory Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucker, Ga2017, október 22.
I really enjoyed working at labcorp. The place was very relaxed and most of the employees got alone well. I learned alot relating to my my major in the medical field. I was also promoted to specimen processor which consisted of splitting blood specimens and spinning blood into plasma. It was a very cool learning experience.
Pay, Experience
The working hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Specimen Processer
General Laboratory Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, október 19.
I process manual and upload requisitions that come in while maintaining appropriate temperature ranges for the specimens. I also before transferring to the lab was the trainer for all the employees of the lab that I currently work in. Still work as a trainer for the lab but am not paid as a trainer or have the title as trainer either. Lab Manager says that we do not have enough people for there to be a Trainer Position.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Lacking recognition
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Fun place to work
Lab Assistant Hematology (Core Lab) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raritan, NJ2017, október 18.
Nice place to work and supervisor are really nice, job security is 100 percent at this place. Good culture and respect each other employee and celebrate all festivals
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
Horrible work culture
Lab Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2017, október 4.
This place is not an ideal workplace. Horrible management, long hours, horrible night hours, overworked and underpaid and under appreciated. Not ideal for anyone.
Kontra érvek
Health risks, stress, bad management, cut-throat
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 2Jelentés
fun workplace
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2017, szeptember 11.
wow i can said enough about labcorp i would for for them in aheart beat i love my manager down to earth easy to get along with .she listen and understanding ,she not down your back and she is certein about her emplyee.she check on her staff.go vanesse she is PST supervisor.
free lunch on wensday
lunch is good
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
good benefits, not paid enough
Lab Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2017, szeptember 2.
poor to no training actually provided. granted this depends on your lab. either way, in any case and any position there you can get paid way more for the same position else where
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Typical day
Lab. Asst. (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2017, augusztus 30.
The morning starts by collecting orders from fax and email.com. The day progresses by filling client orders and taking calls from hospitals, doctors offices, and clinics for supply needs.
Good customer service opportunities
getting stuck in a rut
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
benefit
Safety Data Associate / Laboratory Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raritan, NJ2017, augusztus 21.
workplace is like a warehouse. they made you work like a slave. good communication between staff and contractors, staff and contractors are counted in.
compensation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Great Company
Laboratory Assistant Flow Cytometry (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, augusztus 18.
Labcorp is Specialty and Innovation company that continue's to grow globally. Great people stay and go but the relationship with the patient and client has made a huge benefit.
near my home
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Production heavy
Specialty Lab Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX 782132017, augusztus 11.
This is a pap facility. Heavy production. Feet hurting, standing all day, stressing to meet required numbers. Management are hard with no sympathy because they have corporate breathing down their necks.
a job
production requirements.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
Great benefits
Lab Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2017, augusztus 8.
LabCorp is a great place to work. LabCorp offers a great deal of benefits that fits your lifestyle personally every year. The only thing I would say needs work id the hiring of management with knowledge of that company, and the pay to its employees are too low.
Pro érvek
paid days off, sick days, benefits.
hours, low pay