LabCorp-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Laboratory Assistant

156 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 002 értékelés megtekintése
A culture of advancement
Lab Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2018, július 5.
5.Create places for employees to rest and renew during the course of the working day and encourage them to take intermittent breaks. Ideally, leaders would permit afternoon naps, which fuel higher productivity in the several hours that follow.
6.Offer a well equipped gym and other facilities that encourage employees to move physically and stay fit. Provide incentives for employees to use the facilities, including during the work day as a source of renewal.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Okay place
Lab Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, július 2.
I don't have much to say about LabCorp. It was a job the on 3rd shift that was what each person made it to be. I typical work day was always busy. I learned how to separate plasma from blood
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Not worth it
Lab Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Metairie, LA2018, június 28.
The pay is nothing for what you are doing. Very laid back company. If you applied here for a regular position you do better working at Chick-fil-a. They pay more.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Worst Company
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beacon Hill, WA2018, június 13.
Labcorp is absolutely a terrible company to work for, they are so understaffed and do not pay but expect workers to work long hours with no breaks. Management is so poor, I have never worked for such a terrible company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Outpatient Lab, nothing exciting
CPT1, Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Folsom, CA2018, június 13.
I liked the company it was a good place to learn and really get the skill down of drawing blood. I learned a lot about blood and tests and how they are measured. Good place to start.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lab assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2018, június 5.
Great place to work. The management is compassionate and understanding. They understand that life happens to all of us. They take the time to get to know the employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Productive and fun workplace
Laboratory Assistant (Data Entry) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Itasca, IL2018, május 28.
I had worked with Labcorp for 3 years and I had an amazing experience working with them. Labcorp gives very competitive pay, benefits, internal growth.
Pro érvek
evrything is good in this company
lack of benefits
PST- Phlebotomist/ Lab Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  California2018, május 26.
I worked for this company for 6 years and loved every bit of it. I was able to transfer to other areas and meet a variety of people, patients and management along the way. The only reason why I decided to seek other employment opportunity was because of the lack of benefits and the financial compensation.
great work enviorment
Kontra érvek
benefits were at a high cost
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
management needs revamping
LAB ASSISTANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC 272172018, május 23.
loved the job that i had...reason for leaving ...no pay increase for the experience i had. took advantage of my abilities...didn't feel appreciated...loved working with co-workers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced health services data entry position
Temporary laboratory assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, május 9.
Involved maintaining a fast paced work ethic in a high throughput environment. Identification of proper biochemical assays and attention to detail is a must.
Efficient high-throughput system
Kontra érvek
Fast paced nature of the job can be overwhelming.
fast paced
Specialty Lab Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, március 27.
received and processed patient samples and did data entry in the computer
entered all the information about the patient in the computer and submited for the next person to process
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
it was ok
Lab Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raritan, NJ2018, március 19.
good experience peoples were nice but management is not professional some kind of favoritism going on between all supervisors
but nice and clean p;lace
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Productive place to work
Lab Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elon, NC2018, március 15.
I enjoyed my time at Labcorp but at times noticed it was very competitive to get promoted. I got along with my team and my team manager. Overtime was mandatory.
Rough
Lab Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix AZ2018, március 9.
Unless you have absolutely no experience, I would highly advise staying away from this company. Very high turnover due to the quality of management and the amount of work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 3Jelentés
Highly stressful
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edgewater, FL2018, március 6.
This company was the most stressful place of employment I have ever worked in. This particular supervisor was a bully and task master without being reasonable. For this, she lost many great employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
unorganized
lab assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, február 26.
this work environment would be a good place to work if there was no favoritism, selfishness, and unorganized poor team work.management sucks depending on the department
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Organized and quick work place
Lab Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wheaton, MD2018, február 25.
The work day starts early and ends in the afternoon. I learned how to work with patients of all ages and mentalities. The management and work members was helpful to making sure I understood everything. The hardest part would be dealing with a huge influx of patients at once. The most enjoyable part of the job is making sure that the patient was as comfortable as possible during the procedure.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My location was great to work at but received no management support
Lab Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tacoma, WA2018, február 11.
No management support but great benefits and pay. I really enjoyed the location I worked at because I wasn't micromanaged and I worked at my own paced but still maintain my integrity to get the job done efficiently and professionally.
PAY & BENEFITS
LACK OF SUPPORT FROM MANAGEMENT
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Na
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, február 10.
Work was very acceptable and can be high pace at certain times!
It is a great job opportunity with benefits so you will be able to excel in a work experiences!
Benefit
Munkahelyi kultúra
good and hardworking and friendly
Clinical Laboratory Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dublin, OH2017, december 21.
great place to work and people are so nice I love to work there and iam expecting to go back there, my supervisor she was good person. if they call me now im ready anytime to go back there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 3Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: LabCorp? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van