LabCorp-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

142 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 059 értékelés megtekintése
not bad
Service representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bristol, TN2018, augusztus 1.
Overall Labcorp is a great company to work for. The pay could be better but it isn't bad when you consider the benefits. Everyone there works great together as a team.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
LabCorp is a fast paced environment.
Customer Service - Outbound (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raritan, NJ2018, július 30.
It is a fast paced environment. I work with troubleshooting the requisitions when the lab reports there is a problem, Ambiguous tests, No test indicated, No specimen received. I also handle the overflow calls on critical and alert results.
My job is to contact the doctor's office to attempt to verify the requested information. If I can not verify the information then I will attempt to leave a message for a call back to the inbound customer service department.
The hardest part is that it must within a certain time and it is critical for patient care. I enjoy researching tests.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
great company
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2018, június 28.
This is a great company to work for. For the most part they have good benefits and room for advancement. Fast past and involves talking on the phone for an entire shift.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Educational Place To Work
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2018, április 18.
LabCorp is a diverse organization with an opportunity for growth for the right person. At times the workload is overwhelming. The workplace culture is unique. The hardest part of the job is adjusting to changes that involve your work.
Pro érvek
You meet some compassionate people
Kontra érvek
You have to make up inclement weather days
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Great Benefits
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2018, április 16.
Very fast paced job that is constantly changing. After working here for almost I have noticed how cut throat larger companies can be. Overall great benefits but very hard to advance.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Poor management
Specialized Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2018, április 16.
Poor management no room to advance within your department. Management turnover s greater than empoyees. Good afforadble benefits and great savings plan
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Good for consistent pay
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Castle, DE2018, április 10.
Coming into LabCorp, I thought I found a company that treated their employees well and cared about their clientele.

What I got is a company desperate for warm bodies and forgotten.

On my first day I was shoved on the phone with 15 minutes of training. I didn't receive actual training until 3 or 4 months into my tenure. Once in training, we were shoved in an non air conditioned room; more or less elbow to elbow. Training went off the rails and 4 out of the 8 hr day was the trainer and other folks talking.

Once on the floor, it wasn't so bad until a problem arose. Communication between departments is nill, each supervisor has their own answer to one question, none of which are consistent with the managers.

There are no incentive except a cupcake on your birthday or milestone. No bonuses for good performance and there was promise of some reward but that has yet to be delivered.

The only upside is sometimes they are flexible with call metrics. Other than that, the metric guidelines are unrealistic and doesn't take into account of time consuming troubleshooting or problem resolution. They demand first call resolution but slap your wrist for taking the extra 2 minutes to make it happen.

There is no advancement short of a tech or team lead and those are rare openings. Sometimes you have to beg for time off or face getting written up, regardless if it's a medical issue.
Pro érvek
Steady pay and great work life balance
Low pay, no advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
very controlled
Customer Service Representitve (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, április 5.
they log how long you work, when you put people on hold and how long your in the bathroom. if you are good with the tightly controlled work place this place is for you.
Pro érvek
plenty of over time due to turnover
short breaks and lunch, only get raise 1x year
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
okay job
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2018, április 4.
The supervisors had no clue how to run the place Nitpicking everything threatening employees constantly never happy employees were miserable hard to work with unhappy people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Labcorp is very employee oriented and makes sure they are recognized for outstanding performance.
Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bristol, TN2018, március 20.
Typical Work Day: as a Service Rep you have a post route time in which you utilize to get your coolers, supplies, reports, route sheet, etc., together and loaded into vehicle. You utilize a handheld device to track your lab specimens you pick up daily along with a route sheet you log them on as well. Run your designated route, return to branch and unload. Some Service Representatives have additional duties such as accessioning (processing samples) due to their route structure.

Workplace Culture: It has changed tremendously in the past year.

Hardest part of the job: For me Accessioning Hospital Specimens one day a week on Saturday.

Most enjoyable part of the job: Being out on your route and providing customer service to your clients. Making sure they are satisfied with Labcorp.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
No route reviews were performed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Stressful and boring
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Uniondale, NY2018, március 16.
Called Dr. Offices with stat and life threatining blood results
Trying to get though to the dr offices
Not enjoyable
This was many years ago
I didnt enjoy the job it was not diversified
Part time with paid 1/2 hour lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
A Job for the Desperate
CLIENT SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Castle, DE2018, március 4.
Not the best company to work for unless you like to be stressed and undervalued. Departments do not work well together. No outlined employee training program.
Good pay
Kontra érvek
Unrealistic call center metrics, issue laden system, unorganized company, silly time off policy
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
workplace culture
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, február 13.
The department that I worked in was excellent but the management staff have favorites and I was not one of them. This is a great position for someone going to school. They work with you.
bonus
no room for growth
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A day in the life of a Phlebotomist
Provide Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clemmons, NC2018, február 8.
I start my day at 6:30 AM every day. I start out at Old Vineyard Behavioral Health in Winston Salem. The facility is an inpatient facility and they have four different buildings that house Pediatrics' to Geriatric's. Once I leave this facility I go to a Patient service center and finish out my day. My most enjoyable part of my job is my patients. The hardest part of my job is working with no help at times. Labcorp is a great company to work for.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Great Work Field...
Customer Service Rep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Orleans, LA2018, január 19.
Field service... Labcorp is a great place to work. Just a lack of pay. Beside that a great place to work. Everyone is a pleasure to work with. Not being compensated with pay.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Details of life as customer service representative at Lapcorp
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McLeansville, NC2018, január 18.
Fast paced working environment with you dealing with patients, nurses, insurance representatives. This job is mostly sitting in front of two computers all day while helping others with their bills. The company puts you through an thorough training session before you start helping patients. The pay is very competitive with other companies, along with their benefits. This job is not for those that can not multi-task, or sit for long periods of time.
competitive pay, benefits
Kontra érvek
long periods of sitting, and difficult patients
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits from the start.
Customer Service Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Vernon, WA2018, január 18.
I loved that I did not have to wait for a year to get vacation time. I also loved that in my office we did not have a supervisor on site so we could work at our own pace as long as we got everything done. I loved the fast paced work because it helped the time to go by quickly.
Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Only two people in my department which made the work load higher when one of us took vacation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Good place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Itasca, IL2018, január 16.
• Performed training for new and existing clients on LabCorp Link proprietary specimen ordering and results web portal software. Lots of traveling and driving.
N/A
Driving in Chicago
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall clean workplace in the call center
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2018, január 4.
The management takes advantage of the employees and treats the employees like they are children. The employees are required to constantly sit, no standing and at all times movement on the keyboards. Constantly asked for payments no matter the customers issues. Demands the employees to ask for permission if outside their talk time to get to use the restrooms. The environment was as if the employees are all lined up in a troop line for work.
Auto payday
Have to request time off 2 weeks in advance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
labcorp
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  McLeansville, NC2018, január 4.
typical csr call center position. learn systems. adherence is key. answer 80+ calls daily. become a robot basically. pay and benefits are decent though.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: LabCorp? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van