LabCorp-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

workplace culture
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, február 13.
The department that I worked in was excellent but the management staff have favorites and I was not one of them. This is a great position for someone going to school. They work with you.
bonus
no room for growth
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A day in the life of a Phlebotomist
Provide Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clemmons, NC2018, február 8.
I start my day at 6:30 AM every day. I start out at Old Vineyard Behavioral Health in Winston Salem. The facility is an inpatient facility and they have four different buildings that house Pediatrics' to Geriatric's. Once I leave this facility I go to a Patient service center and finish out my day. My most enjoyable part of my job is my patients. The hardest part of my job is working with no help at times. Labcorp is a great company to work for.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Great Work Field...
Customer Service Rep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Orleans, LA2018, január 19.
Field service... Labcorp is a great place to work. Just a lack of pay. Beside that a great place to work. Everyone is a pleasure to work with. Not being compensated with pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Details of life as customer service representative at Lapcorp
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McLeansville, NC2018, január 18.
Fast paced working environment with you dealing with patients, nurses, insurance representatives. This job is mostly sitting in front of two computers all day while helping others with their bills. The company puts you through an thorough training session before you start helping patients. The pay is very competitive with other companies, along with their benefits. This job is not for those that can not multi-task, or sit for long periods of time.
competitive pay, benefits
Kontra érvek
long periods of sitting, and difficult patients
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits from the start.
Customer Service Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Vernon, WA2018, január 18.
I loved that I did not have to wait for a year to get vacation time. I also loved that in my office we did not have a supervisor on site so we could work at our own pace as long as we got everything done. I loved the fast paced work because it helped the time to go by quickly.
Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Only two people in my department which made the work load higher when one of us took vacation
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall clean workplace in the call center
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2018, január 4.
The management takes advantage of the employees and treats the employees like they are children. The employees are required to constantly sit, no standing and at all times movement on the keyboards. Constantly asked for payments no matter the customers issues. Demands the employees to ask for permission if outside their talk time to get to use the restrooms. The environment was as if the employees are all lined up in a troop line for work.
Auto payday
Have to request time off 2 weeks in advance
labcorp
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  McLeansville, NC2018, január 4.
typical csr call center position. learn systems. adherence is key. answer 80+ calls daily. become a robot basically. pay and benefits are decent though.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
n/a
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, november 26.
it was ok I wouldn't work there again with young children. I really don't have much more to say about this job. It was ok I just didn't really have time to spend with kids.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
a typical day at work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Uniondale, NY2017, november 21.
it had its good and bad days at work, 100 calls a day or more, supervisor was great to work with ...................... good location, pay was excellent, fast work paced job
close to home, good food around, appreciation to workers during the hoilidays, I would recommend to people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Great luncheons
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  5201 W. Kennedy blvd Tampa , FL 336072017, november 17.
A typical day would consist of greeting co workers and prepare work space with needed materials. Take a 15 minute break in 2 hrs or so and use restroom facilities. Take calls from clients and provide them with confirmation. Lunch is at 12 noon. I return from lunch and take more calls. To meet adherence and talk time expectations I should have answered a minimum of 100 call for my shift.

Management was helpful leads and supervisors were approachable and kept up with our training needs. The hardest part of the job was no interaction with co workers due to the fast pace of calls that came in and the needed silence. The workplace culture was diverse and everyone bought a dish of their culture when requested. The most enjoyable part of the job was training. There we would interact with co workers and get to know one another.
Good raises
Silence
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Very busy job
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2017, november 8.
Phone very busy and a lot to job due to the nature of job. Learned that I needed to be organized. Paperwork had to be completely filled out and data entry needed to be accurate. Also helped other areas such as warehouse if they needed help.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
none at this time
Client Services Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, november 4.
I love the company that employs me and am not able to fully give a review of it at this time. I am not comfortable reviewing when still employed. Thank you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 8Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great money for the work
Client Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, október 27.
People are relaxed, work flow varies, pay is great, problems happen but are easily fixed. Opportunities come up to move to a different city, training is thorough.
Pro érvek
Discounts on products free lab testing
Great Training
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newark, DE2017, október 25.
Good company overall. Work overtime when you like. Great benefits.Hard to get out of a bad shift you were hired for. Understandably so, but leaves little to flexibility.
Great Benefits
3rd shift
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
very fast paced call center environment
Client Services Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Uniondale, NY2017, október 18.
Training was a six week program that had you prepaired with all the information that was needed in order to go out on the floor. The team leads and supervisors were very helpful in any needs that you would have. When you log in first thing in the shift you have to be on the phone immediately and the calls come in quick. log all calls as well as answer any questions that are given to you. document the call and go on to the next. Very fast paced
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Fantastic company!
Lab Assistant/ Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2017, október 17.
This a great place to launch a solid career. I loved it here and hate I had to leave. The raised are yearly and the benefits are awesome. It's a good company but it is big so don't expect too much one one.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very high paced and very busy
Lead Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Uniondale, NY2017, október 12.
We were expected to take a specific amount of calls each day. We were expected to keep each Phone calls only 2 to 5 minutes long. The turnover with new employees was tremendous.it was very stressful and a lot of new employees couldn't take the pressure and would live within a few months.
Pro érvek
Close and convenience to get to
short lunches
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relaxed work environment, nobody standing over you
Customer service driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2017, szeptember 22.
The work hours don’t allow you to spend time with your family. It’s more for people that either don’t have children or their children are grown. I’ve missed a lot of my kids sports activities.
Pro érvek
Full time associates get the company car for personal use if wanted
Kontra érvek
The work hours, poor communication
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
competitive
Technical Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dublin, OH2017, augusztus 29.
LabCorp provides excellent laboratory work for patients. However the turnover rate is extremely high. Unrealistic goals for customer service. Limited tolerance for error.
Because of the high turnover rate many days of over time. Company emphasizes quantity over quality.
You can not be sick without being penalized. Call in for illness is considered an incident 5 and job removal.
Appears to be favoritism, though not unusual for large company. I did like my coworkers, most of whom are awesome caring people.
good pay
high paced, factory atmosphere
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  McLeansville, NC2017, augusztus 28.
LabCorp is all about money. Even if you can fix the problem they rather you collect money. your in a call center setting with a open floor so your caller can hear other reps talking while you are on the phone.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés