LabCorp-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

121 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
fast paced
Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hickory, NC2017, november 26.
I have enjoyed working for this company, they have good benefits. good management, good co-workers, good career, continuing training, We get bonuses when the company gets higher profits.
steady work. good benifits
long driving
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
n/a
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, november 26.
it was ok I wouldn't work there again with young children. I really don't have much more to say about this job. It was ok I just didn't really have time to spend with kids.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
a typical day at work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Uniondale, NY2017, november 21.
it had its good and bad days at work, 100 calls a day or more, supervisor was great to work with ...................... good location, pay was excellent, fast work paced job
close to home, good food around, appreciation to workers during the hoilidays, I would recommend to people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Great luncheons
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  5201 W. Kennedy blvd Tampa , FL 336072017, november 17.
A typical day would consist of greeting co workers and prepare work space with needed materials. Take a 15 minute break in 2 hrs or so and use restroom facilities. Take calls from clients and provide them with confirmation. Lunch is at 12 noon. I return from lunch and take more calls. To meet adherence and talk time expectations I should have answered a minimum of 100 call for my shift.

Management was helpful leads and supervisors were approachable and kept up with our training needs. The hardest part of the job was no interaction with co workers due to the fast pace of calls that came in and the needed silence. The workplace culture was diverse and everyone bought a dish of their culture when requested. The most enjoyable part of the job was training. There we would interact with co workers and get to know one another.
Good raises
Silence
Very busy job
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2017, november 8.
Phone very busy and a lot to job due to the nature of job. Learned that I needed to be organized. Paperwork had to be completely filled out and data entry needed to be accurate. Also helped other areas such as warehouse if they needed help.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
none at this time
Client Services Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, november 4.
I love the company that employs me and am not able to fully give a review of it at this time. I am not comfortable reviewing when still employed. Thank you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 6Jelentés
ok place to work at
Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, november 1.
Metrics are easy to meet but the competition pays a little better. The bosses are very nice and crazy working hours, is a lab after all though, enough time off to go to school.
nice bosses, good benefit
low waiges
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great money for the work
Client Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, október 27.
People are relaxed, work flow varies, pay is great, problems happen but are easily fixed. Opportunities come up to move to a different city, training is thorough.
Pro érvek
Discounts on products free lab testing
Kontra érvek
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Great Training
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newark, DE2017, október 25.
Good company overall. Work overtime when you like. Great benefits.Hard to get out of a bad shift you were hired for. Understandably so, but leaves little to flexibility.
Great Benefits
3rd shift
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
very fast paced call center environment
Client Services Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Uniondale, NY2017, október 18.
Training was a six week program that had you prepaired with all the information that was needed in order to go out on the floor. The team leads and supervisors were very helpful in any needs that you would have. When you log in first thing in the shift you have to be on the phone immediately and the calls come in quick. log all calls as well as answer any questions that are given to you. document the call and go on to the next. Very fast paced
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Fantastic company!
Lab Assistant/ Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2017, október 17.
This a great place to launch a solid career. I loved it here and hate I had to leave. The raised are yearly and the benefits are awesome. It's a good company but it is big so don't expect too much one one.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very high paced and very busy
Lead Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Uniondale, NY2017, október 12.
We were expected to take a specific amount of calls each day. We were expected to keep each Phone calls only 2 to 5 minutes long. The turnover with new employees was tremendous.it was very stressful and a lot of new employees couldn't take the pressure and would live within a few months.
Pro érvek
Close and convenience to get to
short lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relaxed work environment, nobody standing over you
Customer service driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2017, szeptember 22.
The work hours don’t allow you to spend time with your family. It’s more for people that either don’t have children or their children are grown. I’ve missed a lot of my kids sports activities.
Pro érvek
Full time associates get the company car for personal use if wanted
Kontra érvek
The work hours, poor communication
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
competitive
Technical Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dublin, OH2017, augusztus 29.
LabCorp provides excellent laboratory work for patients. However the turnover rate is extremely high. Unrealistic goals for customer service. Limited tolerance for error.
Because of the high turnover rate many days of over time. Company emphasizes quantity over quality.
You can not be sick without being penalized. Call in for illness is considered an incident 5 and job removal.
Appears to be favoritism, though not unusual for large company. I did like my coworkers, most of whom are awesome caring people.
good pay
high paced, factory atmosphere
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  McLeansville, NC2017, augusztus 28.
LabCorp is all about money. Even if you can fix the problem they rather you collect money. your in a call center setting with a open floor so your caller can hear other reps talking while you are on the phone.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Ok Workplace
Customer Service Rep/ Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bristol, PA2017, augusztus 6.
This was a part time night job. It was good while it lasted. The people were great. Those trips to Raritan, NJ every night to drop off specimens became tiresome.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McLeansville, NC2017, augusztus 2.
great place for advancement in your career and fun people. great hours but couldn't choose your own shift. Great benefits and would definitely say they pay fairly.
paid breaks
my shift hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
stable employment
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2017, július 27.
This is a great company to work for since it can provide a more stable environment as well as a good work-life balance. Pay is decent with good benefits.
Paid Time Off, healthcare, dental, vision, discounts, decent pay
micro-management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Ideal for no degrees
Customer Service Representative, Lab Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Itasca, IL2017, július 22.
The pay is more than most labs for the type of work you do, the management isn't the worst... but could use improvement. Overall, the worst part of management is the lack of preparation; new employees get very little direction unless they're go-getters (like myself) who strive to learn the job instead of waiting to be taught.

The position is something you need to be promoted into, though.. so current employees working the night shift are the only ones eligible. You don't need a degree to work here. Overtime is an option, which is nice.
Fun Co-workers, Decent Pay, Flexible Vacation
Management, Lack of Communication
Changes are too many
Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Urbandale, IA2017, július 20.
LabCorp has a habit of starting new projects without achieving complete success with current projects. Too many irons in the fire you could say! Many changes have happened over the years, some good, some bad. It seems like just as you get things running smoothly that's when they start to change things again.
Some benefits are great
Kontra érvek
other benefits leave a lot to be desired
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés