LabCorp Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 502 értékelés megmutatása
ok place to work at
Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, november 1.
Metrics are easy to meet but the competition pays a little better. The bosses are very nice and crazy working hours, is a lab after all though, enough time off to go to school.
nice bosses, good benefit
low waiges
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Stay busy
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2017, október 31.
I always had the opportunity to work and apply the knowledge I learned in my education. There was little room for advancement, but if you could find a position you enjoyed it was beneficial.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive, fast pace environment
Phlebotomist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, október 31.
I really love my job with labcorp. The patients are very friendly I have yet to come across a rude patient. The only thing i really don't like is management. My supervisor would hardly call me to see how things are going, or if i ever needed anything (supplies wise).
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Poor Leadership
Regional Manager of Business Development (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, október 31.
LabCorp has potential to be a great organization. Current leadership is more interested in cutting corners rather than investing in the organization. Each division is run differently and some are much better than others but Mid-America is probably the worst in terms of company culture and career development.
Read review
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Horrible place
Lab Assistant -Microbiology (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, október 30.
Worst job I ever had and worst supervisor I ever had in my life he was incompetent and made up for it by making other people do his job and then would yell at them if it wasn’t stellar even though it wasn’t their responsibility
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
10/10 would work there again
Phlebotomy Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgewater, NJ2017, október 30.
I was an unpaid intern and learned so much in just 80 hours. the fast paced environment kept me on my feet and gave me the experience to master my phlebotomy skills. I just wish they had an opening to hire me full time, like they said they would. Working there was one of the greatest experiences of my life and I wish I could go back and get paid. But the knowledge I gained was worth 2 full weeks of no pay, by far. The experience was truly priceless. But I was told by other workers there that the pay wasn't to great even for employees who have been there for a good period of time. all in all, I would definitely work there if i find an opening!
Pro érvek
Positive staff and manager.
Kontra érvek
It was really hot, the supervisor kept it the temperature over 72 degrees in September, I was always sweating and wore multiple layers each day
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Labcorp in Central Texas is Not Good
Patient Service Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Round Rock, TX2017, október 30.
The management at Labcorp in Central Texas is terrible. They pit employees against each other and even have them spy for them. The management doesn't care for their employees. You are told you will work in one place and then they move you to another place and then threaten you with firing if you complain.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Specimen Accessioner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucker, GA2017, október 30.
Labcorp is an awesome place to work you learn so much and there is plenty to do I thought I had a weak stomach until working there and realized my stomach is not as weak as I thought the management was pretty good
Great experience
Long Hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Productive and competitive workplace
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alamo, CA2017, október 30.
At work every day is a challenge. The most I enjoy is help customers. I have the passion to do my job. LabCorp respect their employees and you can grow in this company.
sunday off
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Interesting
Healthcare Billing Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, október 29.
Good company to work for. Been there for two years and still there. Love the free lab testing. Three corporate locations to choose from. Great people to work with.
Free lab testing
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Good memories
VP of Finance and Business Controller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2017, október 29.
I fast growing and a very successful company. Provided opportunities for grows at all levels of organization. I would come back to work for them again.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
job review
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beverly, WV2017, október 28.
i love labcorp, i enjoyed my patient interactions and my patients liked me because i had gained there trust. I truely love that job. I learned to multi-task, manage supplies, the hardest part of the job was keeping up with all ceu's but i kept up.
no breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Poor Management
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2017, október 28.
I left LabCorp for a job that paid $3 less, because upper management was so bad. When I first started at LabCorp the manager was great, but everything changed when he left. I can't even stress how bad the management is in the Dallas,Texas area.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Great company
PHLEBOTOMIST (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raritan, NJ2017, október 27.
I really don’t have anything negative to say about the company, except for not having enough availability for closer working locations to home. There was lots of long distance driving for assignments, but as long as your willing to travel they will keep you working.
Availability
Travel
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Poor Leadership
PST Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hoyston2017, október 27.
Not the ideal place to work due to poor leadership. Management team is dishonest and does not care for it's employees. Need a complete management change.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great money for the work
Client Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, október 27.
People are relaxed, work flow varies, pay is great, problems happen but are easily fixed. Opportunities come up to move to a different city, training is thorough.
Pro érvek
Discounts on products free lab testing
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
overall a great company
Medical Assistant, Phlebotomist Extern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flowood, MS2017, október 26.
if given the opportunity i would diffidently go back. the staff was beyond friendly and i really enjoyed every moment that i worked there. i would give it 10 stars actually
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Ok place to work
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2017, október 26.
I loved working at LabCorp however I feel I was treated unfairly after a medical condition that I was trying to take care of. I loved working with patients, I was very good at my job and I have patients that would attest to that.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great Training
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newark, DE2017, október 25.
Good company overall. Work overtime when you like. Great benefits.Hard to get out of a bad shift you were hired for. Understandably so, but leaves little to flexibility.
Great Benefits
3rd shift
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Fun Workplace
Phlebotomist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2017, október 25.
I work in a doctor's office so I see patients all day and I am the only tech here to draw and collect labs for 12 doctor's. The office employees are very friendly and helps me as much as I need when I need it. I enjoy my job here because I see the same patients all the time in which I know some by name and when I'm out they won't allow other tech to draw labs for them.
Working in doctor's office