LabCorp Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 888 értékelés megmutatása
Great Benefits
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2018, április 16.
Very fast paced job that is constantly changing. After working here for almost I have noticed how cut throat larger companies can be. Overall great benefits but very hard to advance.
Poor management
Specialized Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2018, április 16.
Poor management no room to advance within your department. Management turnover s greater than empoyees. Good afforadble benefits and great savings plan
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
good benefits, good pay, good vacation time
Route Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, április 16.
Only problem is the management treats you like dirt if you don't suck up to them and act like your a slave. If you can take the treatment, it is a good place to work.
Pro érvek
other employees are great to each other
Kontra érvek
management has no people skills
Cool
Specimen Accessioner (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2018, április 16.
Nice place to work, low-key and relaxed. It does take a while to get hired but once you are in the door, the sky is the limit. Can't wait to move up the ladder and become more successful here.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A Good company to work for
DATA ENTRY CLERK/HEALTH CARE BILLING SPECIALIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cranford, NJ2018, április 14.
A typical day at LabCorp is quick paced because everything has to be done in a timely manner, Lab Corp is huge on Integrity. I have learned how to be a team player, solve problems, learned leadership and the value of a great momentum in the workplace and in the department. The workplace is extremely diverse. The hardest thing about the job is sometimes completing the work when the systems are down. The most enjoyable and interesting part of the job is that a positive difference can be made in someones life.
Pro érvek
The job provides all kinds of benefits to its employees
Kontra érvek
The cons are the compliance issues that are sometimes recieived.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
My Eyes
Patient Service Technician Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  MD2018, április 14.
I have never worked for a job in leadership or in general where one is frowned upon for doing his or her job. The lack of response from the human resources department is unfair and allowing mangers wrong doing to be covered up in a cloud of smoke is truly something that works the taste out of your month. The company is excellent and a leader in the field I believe that there are some bad apples in the bunch.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Medical Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mount Vernon, WA2018, április 14.
Good place to work, job was secure, kept up with advances in the industry. Had very good benefits and good vacation times. Would recommend this company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
nice company
Laboratory Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norfolk, VA2018, április 12.
a nice palce to work its fast pace but very enjoyable to work there. i liked doing the weekend run from norfolk to richmond... I would like to thank this company for the opportunity they gave me at that time
location
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 4Jelentés
Perfect company
In Office Phlebotomist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2018, április 12.
The pay is fine, the benefits are amazing, they give you raises incentives and bonuses. They don't let you know upon being hired that you have to wait a year before you can transfer.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Good for consistent pay
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Castle, DE2018, április 10.
Coming into LabCorp, I thought I found a company that treated their employees well and cared about their clientele.

What I got is a company desperate for warm bodies and forgotten.

On my first day I was shoved on the phone with 15 minutes of training. I didn't receive actual training until 3 or 4 months into my tenure. Once in training, we were shoved in an non air conditioned room; more or less elbow to elbow. Training went off the rails and 4 out of the 8 hr day was the trainer and other folks talking.

Once on the floor, it wasn't so bad until a problem arose. Communication between departments is nill, each supervisor has their own answer to one question, none of which are consistent with the managers.

There are no incentive except a cupcake on your birthday or milestone. No bonuses for good performance and there was promise of some reward but that has yet to be delivered.

The only upside is sometimes they are flexible with call metrics. Other than that, the metric guidelines are unrealistic and doesn't take into account of time consuming troubleshooting or problem resolution. They demand first call resolution but slap your wrist for taking the extra 2 minutes to make it happen.

There is no advancement short of a tech or team lead and those are rare openings. Sometimes you have to beg for time off or face getting written up, regardless if it's a medical issue.
Pro érvek
Steady pay and great work life balance
Low pay, no advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
alot of overtime ...
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, április 10.
I actually loved working there until I was working 145 hours every two weeks and not seeing my family. Not enough peoplple working in the department... does feel like family , a lot of discounts on things but work a lot too worked nights for nine years took its tool on my health
good pay, benifits
Kontra érvek
long hours, not enough employeesin department
Intern
PHLEBOTOMIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chula Vista, CA2018, április 9.
The time that i was there for my intern the typical day was a very fast paced environment, with different age groups for blood drawing. The employees were very helping and explained step by step
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Decent Place to Work
Accessioner (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Englewood, CO2018, április 9.
Work days usually run about 8+ hours a day. Lots of turn-over due to night shift. Not much sick time off. Management listened to concerns and moved employee's up if did well. However, if injury occurs, you can see some prejudice. No real customer interaction which is nice. Get to listen to music all night..
no customer service.
Night shift. Long hours
work culture at Labcorp
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Cloud, FL2018, április 8.
I was treated fairly and they gave me the opportunity to work extra days on Saturday and Sunday. I sometimes had to fill in for employee that couldn't come to work.
Pro érvek
they paid me for milage and tolls
Kontra érvek
they sometimes I had to work extra hours on the weekends
Sweat Shop Mentality
Lab Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Monrovia, CA2018, április 7.
Don't work here expecting that if you work hard, demonstrate leadership qualities, show problem solving skills, and develop a rapport with your team, that you will get a promotion. No one gets to move up in this company. Your value is based on quantity, not quality.

The company does not actively look at its hourlies as potential leaders. If the hourlies work hard, the supervisors and managers get the credit for it.

You will be treated like factory equipment while being talked to like a child. You won't learn new skills and the company will do nothing to grow your career.

The only reason to work here is for the steady pay, the benefits, and the job security. This place is a prime example of a dead-end job.

As a PS, HR will NOT improve your situation if your manager is intolerable. This is a company of numbers, not people - bottom line.
Good pay, job security
Kontra érvek
Lousy work environment, condescending leadership, hard to get time off
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Great Place to work
Department Supervisor- Internal Account Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucker, GA2018, április 7.
I loved my time at LabCorp. I worked in the New York office and was happily transferred to the Atlanta office.

Very family orientated, great vacation time and friendly place to work.
Treats employees fair.Unfortunately there have been layoffs
great managment
Layoffs
Hated this job
Healthcare Billing Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, április 6.
This job was the worst ever. Felt like high school. There were so many personal relationships that went on. It was highly unprofessional. The pay does not support the cost of living.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
very controlled
Customer Service Representitve (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, április 5.
they log how long you work, when you put people on hold and how long your in the bathroom. if you are good with the tightly controlled work place this place is for you.
Pro érvek
plenty of over time due to turnover
short breaks and lunch, only get raise 1x year
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive by taking care of 60 patients in a short time manner when no patient complaints
Phlebotomy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Suffolk County, NY2018, április 5.
every morning I used to open the door to start with fasting patient,it was a pleasure for me to gave them a good care with Love and compassion.many days I worked all by myself without break and lunch, taking care of 60 patients a day with the same smile and with lots of patiene ,management never appreciate that .. I trained many new students even though management did not pay me I was very happy to do so because I love teaching and I enjoyed helping others.when they installed the credit card device I make sure that I collected the unpaid balance.
Pro érvek
I was able to train the new students and worked with them when they don't have no experience.
Kontra érvek
Working with out break no lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
team players and willing to help
Phlebotomist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2018, április 5.
over all Lab Corp is a great pace to work, the manegers are helpful and they work with you to get you what you want and or need. Lab Corp has a lot of groth opportunitys.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: LabCorp? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van