LabCorp Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 3 285 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved being able to help patients on a daily basis
Site Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, október 10.
During my employment at Labcorp I was given the opportunity to learn to deal with all types of patients, from all walks of life. From infants to the elderly. People with real life difficulties and people who are sometimes just difficult because of things they may be going through in life at the moment. The hardest part of the job was to see patients that were not in the best of health on a day to day basis. As well as loosing some of my regular patients to death. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to be someone outlet sometimes,being the one who bought a smile to their face. Or just sometimes being a listening ear they may have needed on a given day.
quarterly bonuses
the pay was below scale
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Phlebotomist
Phlebotomy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2018, október 10.
This company is amazing to work for. However the supervisors and management is horrible. They do not care about their employees. very self. Horrible managemement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and a nice place to meet new people
Service Representative/ Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT 841242018, október 9.
Productive and a nice place to meet new people. In my current position I operate on a daily schedule where I am require to visit several clinics everyday, and that gives me a great chance to meet different people. It is the right place and job if you a social person.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
good company
Phlebotomist/ PST (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2018, október 9.
LAb corp is a great company to work for. They offer great benefits and flexbile scheduling. This company does not offer great work life balance especially for new mothers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
stressful a lot new procedures added monthly
Courier/Sr. Service Rep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2018, október 8.
Stressful work was time critical even if delays occurred , like traffic and accidents , management was not supported over all job was excited , meet new people , worked independent , learned different areas benefits we're good , some co workers are helpful management was strict with different policies
Pro érvek
break whenever it was available
had to clock 30 min breaks even if route didn't allow time for it
LabCorp
Patient Service Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richardson, TX2018, október 8.
Secure job
Good benefits
ok pay
Management can be challenging
Questionable employees
OT available
No room to advance without education
Work can be stressful and tedious
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Waste of time
Courier Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arizona2018, október 7.
Management is a joke. Boss lied. Wasted my time here being strung along. Do yourself a favor and run far away from anything Labcorp. I swear you and your family will thank me later.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depressing, stressing, wasted years, wasted career, wasted time, leads to suicidal thoughts, a bad human experience
Disgruntled Indentured Slave (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raritan, NJ2018, október 6.
This place, depending what department and shift, has varying degrees of a hellish environment. It is inhumane. I heard it used to be okay a long time ago before mergers and shake-ups and policy changes. Now it is a complete mess. The old ones tell me it was more relaxed, but then corporate people put pressures on productivity and quality of work-life just died right then. A lot of the good ones left because they respected themselves, and the fallout from that bleeding exodus is a work culture full of gossipers, slackers, and incompetent fools. I blame it on leadership because management is a collection of insensitive jerks. No one who honors their dignity will subject themselves to the methodical castration of one's soul. Issues galore thrive healthily here: troves of sexual harassment, racism, favoritism, etc...and HR is simply indifferent.
Pro érvek
you learn everything you need to know in how not to build a great company
Kontra érvek
everything smells bad, and after a while you cant tell if it's the stench of a foul specimen nearby, or the vast decomposition of hearts, minds, and souls everywhere. seriously, this place has no ethics
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good coworkers . Stressfull due to understaffing and supervisors with no knowledge of phlebotomy or patient service centers.
Site Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NH2018, október 5.
No advancement opportunities. They hire supervisors with no experience. Management is a clique. This company is always understaffed. Communication with upper managers is non existent
The patients
Kontra érvek
Breaks are very limited do to patient load. Understaffed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
productive days
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2018, október 5.
Labcorp was a easy going work place. Everyone is happy and enjoy their job. the patients are normally returns which mean they been using that certain place all the time. you developed a close relationship with the coworkers and patients.
easy going
busy days
Munkahelyi kultúra
LabCorp is a shareholder driven company
Area Director Business Development (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, október 4.
My day varied depending on strategic initiatives, but the primary focus was to continually improve our sales team, exceed quota and surpass budget. I was given sufficient autonomy to excel at my job and develop a positive culture within the team. The clinical laboratory industry is one of the most complicated industries on the planet requiring interaction with highly educated and sophisticated clientele. With the constant changes in the healthcare environment, I was in a perpetual state of learning which is one of the many reasons I found my role interesting and challenging. LabCorp's focus is its responsibility to their shareholders and maintaining a positive work environment for the employees and a commitment to patient's health. Management is encouraged to develop their own culture with LabCorp's core values on the forefront. The working hours for a management position are intense, but I am accustomed to the atmosphere. What I enjoy most is the people. This includes not only my team, but the senior leadership as well. I felt like part of a family and desire that same atmosphere for my next role.
Labcorp
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richland, WA2018, október 3.
I enjoyed working for labcorp. Large corporation so there are pros and cons. I felt that they took care of their employees. Good benefits. Need more offices in the area I live.
good benefits
not enough offices here
Munkahelyi kultúra
Interesting to work with a healthcare industry
Materials Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Murray, UT2018, október 3.
Enjoyed helping the lab operate with reagents and supplies. And likewise enjoyed dealing with Doctor's offices and Clinics with regard to their need for supplies provided by LabCorp.
Labcorp
Desktop Support / Windows Migration Team (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2018, október 3.
Great Company to get in if you want stability. Not sure about advancement in career. The environment can be competitive depending on your role. Must keep your skills up to date
Pro érvek
Continuous learning and skill advancement
Kontra érvek
When your skill level increase your position may not follow
ok place
Phlebotomist, PST, Float (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, október 3.
This is a ok place to work. usually the offices that you cover are very nice. The only down side is the pay. I have been drawing labs for a long time and do not feel my pay matches.
Great beginners job
Patient Service Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2018, október 2.
Labcorp has a lot of advantages as far as benefits but the pay is inadequate for today's cost of living. Once you have the skill set the job is easy.
Benefits are good
Kontra érvek
salary inadequate for the rising cost of living
fast-paced, stressful environment
Healthcare Billing Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, október 2.
Never had job security; you must key at 75 specs per hour consistently in order to keep your job. They do not care if you have 100% accuracy or not. Accuracy doesn't matter. Only your speed does.
high vacation accrual
Kontra érvek
do not have time for breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Coworkers were great to work with
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2018, október 1.
I liked that everyone had the same job duties so there was constant backup in case of an emergency or vacation. Vacation days max out at six weeks. Fast and slow pace.
Six weeks of vacation.
Kontra érvek
Management wouldn’t listen to ideas unless you had college education.
Very good company
PHLEBOTOMIST (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lancaster, CA2018, október 1.
Very good company, good benefits, secure job! Willing to work with you depending on the location and it’s needs, very reasonable pay, and opportunities for bonuses.
It helps pay the bills
Prenatal Cytogenetic Technologist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Research Triangle Park, NC2018, október 1.
It's not a terrible place to work but it can definitely improve. The people make the company and if you don't have good people then the morale is low.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: LabCorp? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van