LabCorp Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 3 048 értékelés megmutatása
Okay work place
Senior Accounting Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2018, július 1.
Workplace culture could be more friendly and more employee focused. Large corporation is more management focused. Job security was always a stressful element for my department. Would possibly work there again.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extremely stressful not enough staff bad management.
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomingdale, IL2018, július 1.
Very incompetent co workers, always on the internet doing personal things, watching Netflix, the gossip in the clinic between the staff is extremely horrible would not recommend a friend or co worker to work for LabCorp. Co workers are not teamwork and if they don't get their way watch out.
Paid Holidays
Can't trust no one
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Needs Better Management
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018, június 30.
LabCorp offers no compassion for their LabCorp employees. To LabCorp you are just a number & easily replaced. They believe what their clients have to say to keep them happy & very rarely ask your side of the story. If you get lucky you'll get a manager who will stick up for you. I believe management could be better. But the actual Phlebotomist team is awesome.
Christmas gifts/lab week presents
Sometimes don't get lunches
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great place
Healthcare Billing Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, június 30.
Overall a typical work day is at a great pace. One hard part about the day I believe is meeting production on some days when there are so many factors that could make you move slower. I also wish HBS would be paid a bit more in order to have a more livable life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i would work their again
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Silver, NJ2018, június 29.
I learned so much working thieri and loved the people I worked with for the many years I worked their and enjoyed I wish I could still be their and the people I meet and all the friend I made
Nice place to work
Phlebotomist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wauwatosa, WI2018, június 29.
The company is a nice place to work overall.
We do have lots of changes that are implemented on a daily basis and I can keep up with all the changes. So I consider myself to be a great person to work with.

I don't know the Ceo so I can't say if I like him/her or not.
Pro érvek
No one looks over my shoulder
Breaks are too short.
call center
Patient Billing Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McLeansville, NC2018, június 28.
Its a great company but the job itself can be very stressful. you will be taking calls back to back from angry patients . typical day would be processing payments and filling insurance.
company lunches, 1 hour lunch
call center environment
Not worth it
Lab Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Metairie, LA2018, június 28.
The pay is nothing for what you are doing. Very laid back company. If you applied here for a regular position you do better working at Chick-fil-a. They pay more.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
great company
Phlebotomy Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, június 28.
Enjoy my work atmosphere, coworkers and management team. Getting time off for work can be a bit hard, but besides that it's great. Plus there is always room for growth and promotion. Medical benefits could be better, quit expensive.
great pay
getting time off
great company
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2018, június 28.
This is a great company to work for. For the most part they have good benefits and room for advancement. Fast past and involves talking on the phone for an entire shift.
Munkahelyi kultúra
An exceptional company to work for
Key Account Executive/Senior Marketing Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucker, GA2018, június 28.
When I started with this company I had no previous medical sales experience. I was very fortunate to be hired by a manager that saw potential and took a chance on me.
This company believed in preparing their sales teams with support, knowledge of company, knowledge of services, and arming their employees with the skills and knowledge to compete in the laboratory industry.
I enjoyed working for such a great company, learning the science behind the technology, and most of all the people. I established long lasting relationships with LCA, internally and externally.
Pro érvek
Leader of the industry, tremendous support and opportunities to learn so much.
Kontra érvek
Difficult to advance if not willing to relocate
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Flexible and fast pace
Clinical Trials Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  RTP, NC2018, június 28.
A typical day at work is fun especially when you know you are part of a team of problem solvers.
The most difficult part of my job is not having enough time to complete work each day due to volume of work.
A very rewarding part of work is when I train a junior member of the staff and see them grow and learn and share their knowledge to others.
Flexible work schedule
Volume of work
Varied job components
Specimen Accessioner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Throop, PA2018, június 27.
Working for a small laboratory that had been bought out by LabCorp provided an opportunity to be involved in many different aspects of medical lab work, from courier dispatch to specimen handling and biohazard packaging. Am not sure how this compares to the company's current culture of larger, centralized laboratories.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Phlebotomy is a gift
PST Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, június 27.
I never imagined I would be in phlebotomy. I started out at a hospital and advanced to LabCorp. Love the work, pay and PLB. Did not like being short handed to get time off. I have been with LabCorp for almost 5 years now, so I am guessing that says a lot about how well I was treated.
Pro érvek
cell discounts, benefits, time off accured
Kontra érvek
Being short handed and not being able to take time off when requesting
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sr Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, WV2018, június 27.
Depending on your manager is what is expected of you and what others are allowed to do or not do. The SOP is followed loosely with their own convenience and what benefits them at that particular moment. This makes it hard to know what the actual policies are at all times. The chain of command is relatively non existent.
Pro érvek
I love working with patients, and building a trusting relationship, with regulars, as well as the physicians, knowing they can count on me, is what drives me. LabCorp does pay well and starts out your wage based on you experience. Also, occasional opportunities for overtime when needed
Kontra érvek
The employees are allowed to treat each other, as well as patients, with disrespect even after numerous complaints have been made, . All depending on whom your friend is within management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
I Love the Science behind the lab
Key Account Executive (KAE) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Leandro, CA2018, június 26.
I love the innovation this lab has to offer, there are so many great tests that LabCorp has come up with to save lives. The people are so knowledgeable and well rounded. I love this company!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Look it
Phlebotomist Internship (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, június 26.
I was there for externship i learned alot about the company as a whole very friendly fast pace environment i would love to work t h ere if the opportunity presents itself
Learning eniviroment
Longer lunch needed
Worldwide Company - Good To Work For
Support Services Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  GA2018, június 26.
Overall, the company is a great company to work for. As with any profession, you have good and bad days. The hardest part of the job is learning how to adapt to so many different personalities within one department and still keep the morale high. However, the most enjoyable is being able to work in an environment where although you may not be on the, "front line" of patient care, the job you're doing is making a difference in someone's life.
Pro érvek
Generous Vacation Time, An Infinite Number Of Locations Worldwide, Tuition Reimbursement, Healthcare Benfits, and Employee Incentive Programs
N/A
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful environment with very unfriendly coworkers.
Logistics Team Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Englewood, CO2018, június 25.
There is a ton of potential in this company, but until management makes some changes in the logistics department, it will continue to be a stressful workplace. Many people come and go because hard work is not respected.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Management, coworkers, hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
great
PST Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mesquite, TX2018, június 25.
great place to work management is great its been 8 years at one office i love not having to run around. but i do help out at the PSC if i need more hours and overtime
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: LabCorp? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van