LabCorp Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 670 értékelés megmutatása
Poor work environment
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  California2018, január 18.
Very stressful work environment. I was a Supervisor and received little support from upper management. The Patient Service Centers are understaffed. LabCorp is just like most companies. They work you understaffed and keep adding duties as long as they make money. Being in a Supervisor role, we were taught to let the employees know that they can always report their complaints, but we rarely did anything about it. Make the "client" happy or go look for another job, which I did.
Good pay and benefits
Poor work environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
very fast paced and friendly staff
Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, január 18.
The job was very fast paced. I was trained on many departments that I knew nothing of. The Managers were all very friendly and they believe that anything is possible. I was hired by a temp agency for imaging papers. I was hired on by Labcorp and they taught me about 5 different positions with no degree cause they have faith in their employees.
Pro érvek
very hands on and friendly
Kontra érvek
none that i can think of
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits from the start.
Customer Service Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Vernon, WA2018, január 18.
I loved that I did not have to wait for a year to get vacation time. I also loved that in my office we did not have a supervisor on site so we could work at our own pace as long as we got everything done. I loved the fast paced work because it helped the time to go by quickly.
Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Only two people in my department which made the work load higher when one of us took vacation
Regular work environment
Field Support/Patient Billing Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McLeansville, NC2018, január 17.
I enjoy the work that I do and the people I work with. What drives me is the fact that I have to take care of my family and I love people. So, I enjoy a career that helps people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Laboratory work enjoyable but repetitive, factor culture
Technologist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, január 17.
Everything quick-paced but for a heatlhcare organization it shouldnt be. The moment you clock in you are working to the time your leave. You barely can squeeze lunch in, and you are always racing to other responsibilities. The only thing that bring joy is that you helping someone.
no holidays, great benefits, no weekends (only if needed), PLB
Kontra érvek
interfere a lot with other obligations, overtime, quick-paced, overwork, understaff
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Caring and Friendly
Lab Site Co-Ordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Olney, MD2018, január 17.
Helpful, competative, friendly workplace, caring for others. They are very understanding and very down to earth with their employees. I would definetly recommend this place
Cellphone DIscounts
Healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
Strong category leader facing strong reimbursement headwinds in dynamic heatlhcare environment.
National Sales Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, január 17.
While this is clearly a leader in the diagnostics space, there is a lack of clear vision and leadership at the highest level of corporate governance that permeates throughout the organization. There is also a heightened sense of corporate ADD and a lack of clearly defined strategic vision.
Pro érvek
Lots of growth by acquisition
Kontra érvek
Highly bureaucratic and slow to act- highly reactive
Disorganized and Big Turn Around
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Richland Hills, TX2018, január 17.
Lab Corp at the time I was working there was very fast pace but always short staffed. Policy's and procedures always changed and so did supervisors and managers. The employee turn around was ridiculous.
Fun and Productive work place
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, január 16.
Very quick pace clinic. Patients were seen on a walk-in basis and assisted with blood draws and all other testing required

The patients range from infants to geriatrics, The hardest part was convincing the children that the pain wouldn't be so bad. The tears would break my heart. The best part was the patients trust in your skills to obtain the specimen to carefully process and deliver their specimen.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to gain experiance
Forensic Confirmation Batching Specimen Accesioner (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, január 16.
I would only recommend working at this place in order to gain experience. Individuals do not communicate effectively between shifts. This job could be easy if individuals communicated effectively and worked well together.
Busy work place
Phlebotomist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ 080022018, január 16.
Busy place to work with. We do Drug screening, Finger printing.Stat order. and Processed our specimen to be sent to our laboratory for complete accessioning.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive n fun place to work
Patient Service Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2018, január 16.
Wonderful productive enjoyable fastpace steady work and variety of patients ..labcorp Is a wonderful place to work for I had three different supervisor and all three where awesome when ever I needed time off they always worked with me and when they needed me I was there for them.... I will recommend anyone to work for labcorp my experience was awesome
Toxicology
Technologist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, január 16.
First off the department manager does not have a PhD, so you are unable to get certified and potentially get a position that requires it (they pay better). They have favorites and bend the rules for their favorites. Truth be told they bend rules whenever they can. The place is stressful due to coworker that are trying to get ahead not the workload. Management is horrible at communicating things with decent timing.

Ps They have an lcms specialist that is completely unqualified for the position, who is not a people po person and unable to train others. She will have others do her job and throw you under the bus, if it is not done properly. She even has the software downloaded to her home compiter (violating HIPPA regulation).
Experience to eventually leave
Kontra érvek
Favoritism, they take care of the company not employee
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good benefits, time off, good work environment
Support Services Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Carolina2018, január 15.
Excellent work environment, time off and benefits above par, competitive and allows for advancement. Fast paced. Shift over before you realize it. Good co-workers and good environment.
benefits, time off, stock options, 401K
Mostly second, third shift
working
Senior Technologist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2018, január 15.
its good very normal corp. job . very big lots of departments.
people who excel [or work more efficiently} are given more work to do, while employees who do the bare minimum are left doing the bare minimum.
good hours, overtime
micromanagement, over-worked
Large Relaxed Workplace
Bioinformatics Knowledge Engineering Internship (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenfield, IN2018, január 13.
The campus was very nice, and the people were too. The facility had a small, but effective gym, as well as a pool and ping-pong table to utilize during breaks.
Life consuming
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chattanooga, TN2018, január 12.
You can never do enough for LabCorp. And you must do above average work with NO training or input from your immediate leadership team

I have nothing further to say about this company without becoming unproffesional
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Review
Traveling Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2018, január 11.
Labcorp was a very well paid, comfortable and fun job. Very organized, patients were kind and traveling to different offices made work stay fresh and exciting daily.
PAY
TRAVEL
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
LabCorp daily performance
Phlebotomy Team Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicagoland, IL2018, január 11.
Maintains complete,accurate and up-to-date inventory in accordance with departmental protocols. Assist with training of new hires and temps. Collects blood and/or any other specimens from all patients as outlined by the Labcorp Phlebotomy Standard Operating Procedures and any other designated policy.
Great benefits
No room for growth
Good experience at LCA
Regional Manager of Business Development (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2018, január 10.
I enjoyed my tenure at LabCorp, and worked with some very smart and committed people. The company is very large and therefore bureaucratic, and I thought training was underutilized. But its a solid company, and the Mid-Atlantic division was full of talented people.

Átfogó minősítés