LabCorp Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 890 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Employees are very under appreciated
Phlebotomist-Patient Service Center (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakeland, FL2018, április 30.
I work for them for several years and when there was a position for advancement they always hired from outside the company even when there were multiple qualified employees. The management in the area I worked was extremely poor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Labcorp has good benefit inscentives.
Phlebotomist I (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC 272152018, április 30.
Lab Corp has a big turn around with employees because they are put into settings and just left with no supervision to oversee the circumstances or settings. Some Managers are more concerned with pleasing their accounts and has no concern for their employees in learning their capabilities or professional bakround.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Supervisor's had their favorites
Specime Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bristol, PA2018, április 30.
It started off a good place to work until we got new supervisors and manager! When asked for help to move into a new position, no help was provided. Supervisors only help people they like and are cool with. The raises they gave us were not worth it less then fifty cents! Overall if your an older person looking to retire or need some work to do good place, and if your in college looking for some extra money. I would not go back to the site was at to work again unless they made changes to the staff.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Work Day
Phlebotomy Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, április 29.
Tyoically day is extremely busy. It tends to be non stop from the time you open the day till close. Work balance life is durable because you only work once a month on Saturdays
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Long hours, ridiculous quotas
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, WV 253122018, április 29.
Who you know, not performance is the only way to survive. Work out of the realm of their own SOPs. A number, not a valued employee especially the longer you stay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a happy former employee
PST Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, április 29.
Pros great benefits, i love working and helping the public

Cons your just a number to them like working at a prison you have no say so in anything that matters to them. If something happens in the work place they move you just to keep the account with the customer knowing the account is the problem not you its the work place because so many employees have already tried to work there in that account and have been displaced instead of standing up for labcorp employer they just move you some where else instead of solving the problem there. I really hated that about this company not having your back even though you was not at fault. They are all about making money for themselves and not keeping their employees happy. Thats why Labcorp have such a high turnover.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Worth the Experience!!
Phlebotomist Technician Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Perry, GA2018, április 26.
While here I have learned so from my coordinator an site manager an with that being said I would love to stay with their company because being apart of their team is worth all the long hours.
Pro érvek
Doing what you love an enjoy work
Kontra érvek
All staff arent what they seem an can be pushy an unkind secretly!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Phlebotomy (floater) and Site Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marietta, GA2018, április 25.
I really enjoy working with LabCorp I feel its a great company and they have great learning Modules. I like a lot of my coworkers and my manager was great also. My hardest part of my job was dealing with Irate patients.
Pro érvek
I love my work schedule and the clients I work with
N/A
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
good company
IOP IN OFFFICE PHLEBOTOMIST (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh-Durham, NC2018, április 23.
work 8am to 5 pm monday- friday some saturdays
learned to draw more pt in a lab setting
work place culture was good
the most I enjoy is my pt's and building a relationship with them. If Im not there they will not let the fill in draw their blood.
health insurance
no help
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Great Company!
Project Administrator, North Central Strategy Team (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, április 23.
Amazing culture, leadership, positive atmosphere, and growth opportunities!

I enjoyed my time there and would recommend this organization to any of my peers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Patient Billing Rep
Patient Billing Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  McLeansville, NC2018, április 23.
Labcorp is a great place to work. I only left because my school hours would have conflicted and they are only open for 10 hours a day. Overall, this is a great place to work.
lots of incentives
lack of hours
Great Place
Helpdesk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2018, április 22.
The job is straight forward and very enjoyable. Everybody there is very warm and happy to be there. Going up in the company is a slow process but you will get there.
Fun to work
Technologist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raritan, NJ2018, április 21.
Loved to work here. liked the working hours that helped to balanced the work and life. People were friendly, and helpful.Diversified work environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to learn this field
Patient Care Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lewisburg, WV2018, április 21.
Working at Labcorp was enjoyable. The first two years was hard, until I got a part time person. My patients are the enjoyable part of my job.
I learned to do billing and coding without certificate.
Each day you learn a little more, always something new about the medical field.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only time for play is on National lab Day, otherwise get back to work stations.
Cytotechnologist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, április 19.
Very good compensation and fair salary. Management and medical director too secretive. very little interaction to none at all and no positive feedback.Very cut throat and unneccessary investigation of past to have something over your head. Won't let you leave on your day of resignation. They will fire anyway.
Growing Laboratory Departments
Lab Technologist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2018, április 19.
LabCorp laboratory located in Burlington, NC is headquarters and contains the most volume in the country. Therefore, permanent positions continue to grew and the company increases their volume and instruments. LabCorp also trains technologist to multitask and cross train in bench work and work flow. They have great benefits.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work, and make friends
PST Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Streamwood, IL2018, április 18.
I loved working here. would work here again as a labtech. just needed to move at a different job with more pay. but will definitely work here again. the supervisor was wonderful and so was the team lead.
fun
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned so many things about our medical systems.
Pir (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Rosa, CA2018, április 18.
This by far was my favorite job. I learned so many things about our medical and billing system. Management changed probably about five times, got along with everybody. The hardest part of the job was saying goodbye, The most enjoyable part was helping my patients every day
Health care
Paid leave
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Clients/Products
Senior Marketing Executive, Key Account Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northern Virginia2018, április 18.
Clients and the Products were excellent. Loved getting the sale,building relationships.Team work after sale was probably most difficult. I learned, that you must always follow through, even though you have given a member of the inside team the sale information, does not always mean it goes anywhere, until you walk it through. Not everyone has pride in their job as you may have.

I personally loved my position as I was out meeting new people everyday, selling a fantastic product, but found, that it is hard to get people to communicate out of their departments.i.e.If the IT department needed a form signed from contracts, or vice versa they would not talk to one another and just wait for the form. As the sales person you were to be on top of this, plus getting new business. I suggested many times perhaps to give these departments an incentive in their pay if possible to get a new client up and running within a certain time line everyone got a bonus, I bet every new account would run smoother. The culture would become more of a Team than that is not my department. There was definitely that between Phlebotomy and Sales.

I do have to say my clients had some of the best Phlebotomist I have ever met working in their offices. They are so happy with them. One has been in an office for 15 years. They are happy with him and he is happy to be there. I loved walking in to a new clients office and hearing how they Love Labcorp and all that I did to help them out with their Labs. They did not know they were needing so much before I came in and offered the Phlebotomist to be placed
  több... into their office. Gives you a sense of an accomplishment and true integrity that you have truly discovered the needs of the customer.  kevesebb
Pro érvek
Building the relationships and trust of my customers. Proving my integrity everyday
Team support.
Educational Place To Work
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2018, április 18.
LabCorp is a diverse organization with an opportunity for growth for the right person. At times the workload is overwhelming. The workplace culture is unique. The hardest part of the job is adjusting to changes that involve your work.
Pro érvek
You meet some compassionate people
Kontra érvek
You have to make up inclement weather days
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: LabCorp? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van