LabCorp Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 502 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and great management.
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, november 9.
A typical day at work would be very high volume and fast paced. Great coworkers and supervisors. You always had the supplies you needed which makes the day go better. Excellent department managers to call and quickly answer questions. Couriers that are truly hardworking and friendly, always on time.
Pro érvek
excellent benefits and multiple locations to be placed.
Kontra érvek
better planning for time off.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Very busy job
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2017, november 8.
Phone very busy and a lot to job due to the nature of job. Learned that I needed to be organized. Paperwork had to be completely filled out and data entry needed to be accurate. Also helped other areas such as warehouse if they needed help.
Enjoyed my job at LabCorp
IT Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2017, november 8.
I enjoyed my staff and proud of all we accomplished over the years.

Work day's could be long if you don't watch your time.

Workplace is face paced and goal oriented.
Great People
Kontra érvek
Management sometimes does not give you all the support you need.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Boring, Stressful, and no room for improvement
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McLeansville, NC2017, november 7.
Low pay with high responsibility
No room for advancement unless you want to move to a different department, put in another year as the lowest of the low, and then attempt to move up in that department.
Communication in my department is lacking, as in if you don't make the effort to ask the questions, you will never be told a thing.
Benefits, healthcare, 401k, no overtime
Low pay, management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
My fellow employees were great! It was just my boss she was hard to work for.
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Terre Haute, IN2017, november 7.
I loved my job as a phlebotomist and my co workers were so supportive. I just didn't like that overtime my boss would show up I was always asked do you like your job? Do you want to keep your job? I was always told that I was going to be fired the next time something happened. I am not the only one who has had problems with this particular boss. I just couldn't take it anymore so I had to quit.
Pro érvek
Great fellow employees / loved my job
Kontra érvek
Not so good boss/always afraid of being fired when boss walked in
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great patients, killer expectations
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scottsdale, AZ2017, november 7.
While I learned amazing skills, the culture is very difficult. I maintained a PSC independently, averaging 60-70 patients daily. There is very little room for advancement, and a lot of times, obtaining support from higher departments was a challenge. The most enjoyable part of my job was working closely with ordering physicians and the patients.
Obtained amazing skills
No support
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
So so
Phlebotomist/Lab Tech (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mission Hills, CA2017, november 6.
Will not recommend. I hate giving bad reviews, but this place is not for the weak. Too much drama coming from upper management. They are not for the employees. The supervisor is a cut throat liar.
NICE BENEFITS
PAY IS NOT GOOD
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Fun place to work
SUPERVISOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2017, november 6.
I enjoyed my time here. The culture is constantly changing and with those changes the companies need change. Excellent place for advancement and promotion.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Working at Labcorp
Lab Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stafford, VA2017, november 6.
Nice place to work however no opportunities for job advancement. Fun job duties, however requiring to be articulate and mistakes are not tolerated with pretty heavy penalties.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just short enough on abuse to prevent lawsuits
Specimen Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, november 6.
All decisions regarding your role will be made without the input of anyone who actually knows how to do any facet of your job.When hired they'll present the job like it's 8-10 hours a day with irregular overtime. Then they'll work you 10-12 hours a day with strict break times and a break room that's nowhere close to the work area. You'll only get your legally allowed 2nd 30 minute break if you start raising an issue with the managers.

You can make some good money, but say goodbye to your life as 90% of your time will be spent here or sleeping.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Very Tiring and draining
Specimen Accessioner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, november 5.
You are worked to the bone, many long hours, lots of non stop typing, barely any breaks, food was impossible to fine for overnight shift. You barely had any time to do anything when you get home, barely any sleep, and I am surprised I made it this long. It is a good job if you like overtime but honestly for the pay it was not worth it. The hardest part of the job is trying to keep up with their numbers, overall work quota. I enjoyed my co workers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
N/a
Senior Marketing Exec/Business Development (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raritan, NJ2017, november 5.
clinical laboratory sales, focusing on all specialties. Laboratory used PCR/Molecular & Pathology markets throughout USA and extensive involvement with Accountable Care Organizations.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 4Jelentés
Productive and fun
Sr. Clinical Laboratory Scientist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2017, november 4.
Typically every day is a busy day and I got too much experience by working in such busy lab with a lot of specimens and tests.
Workplace culture is almost friendly.
none at this time
Client Services Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, november 4.
I love the company that employs me and am not able to fully give a review of it at this time. I am not comfortable reviewing when still employed. Thank you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 6Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
a balance workplace sometimes an easy day and sometimes cut throat
CERTIFIED PHLEBOTOMIST TECHNICIAN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palm Springs, CA2017, november 3.
employees are very friendly .a great sense of camaraderie
supervisors are great and easy to work with
patients are nice and friendly most of the time.
its a great company to enhance drawing skills (its always busy)
with all its pros and cons (w/c all company usually do)
OVERALL ITS A GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
North Central Divsion
PHLEBOTOMY TEAM LEAD/PST (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Itasca, IL2017, november 2.
Many years at LabCorp I have not complaints. Worked with wonderful people. Excellent Phlebotomy supervisors. The hardest part of the job was finding people that wanted to work. The most enjoyable part of the job was being with people that truly care about seeing a person advance within the company.
Pays more than Quest
Sales department "suck"
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of my least favorite labs
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaver Dam, KY2017, november 2.
You will definitely feel undervalued and taken advantage of at LabCorp. There is lack of room for advancement, pay is not what it should be, health insurance is over priced.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
workplace culture
PHLEBOTOMIST/FRONT DESK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2017, november 2.
• Providing excellent and professional customer service; greeting patients and directing them appropriately
• In charge of scanning, photocopying, faxing and mailing important documents
• Greeting visitors, patients and families in a friendly professional manner
• Handling an efficient patient flow through the registration process
• Responsible for providing 100 percent to the best of my capability to patient satisfaction
• Evaluating the correct insurances and demographics of the patient
• Aware of all HIPPA and OSHA regulations
• Provide venipuncture and heel stick blood collection for exams, screening, testing, and follow-up testing
• Proper running and collecting of the H. Pylori test in breathing blood and stool samples
• Documenting information such as callbacks and tests performed or not performed in the logbook
• Served an estimate of 6000 patients during the last 10 months in different group ages: adults, children and newborn
• Order supplies, maintain, and rotate stock on monthly basis
• Cashier: Taking money from uninsured patients before any type of test is performed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Transitional
Database Coor, Client Serv Rep,Support Ser Spvsr (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2017, november 1.
There was a lot of turnover and changes within the company and there were times when security was uncertain and jobs were lost and employees replaced,
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Great company, Good atmosphere
Healthcare Billing Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, november 1.
Great culture, lovely benefits and PLB options. Healthcare billing is a production based job so it can become stressful if you aren't meeting production standards. As a healthcare billing specialist the pay was low, and at the Greensboro location it isn't as much room for advancement. However at the other locations the pay is typically higher, and opportunity for advancement is greater. I never had any issues with management.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Production based job, must meet production standards, Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés