LabCorp Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 3 181 értékelés megmutatása
ok place
Phlebotomist, PST, Float (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, október 3.
This is a ok place to work. usually the offices that you cover are very nice. The only down side is the pay. I have been drawing labs for a long time and do not feel my pay matches.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great beginners job
Patient Service Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2018, október 2.
Labcorp has a lot of advantages as far as benefits but the pay is inadequate for today's cost of living. Once you have the skill set the job is easy.
Benefits are good
Kontra érvek
salary inadequate for the rising cost of living
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
fast-paced, stressful environment
Healthcare Billing Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, október 2.
Never had job security; you must key at 75 specs per hour consistently in order to keep your job. They do not care if you have 100% accuracy or not. Accuracy doesn't matter. Only your speed does.
high vacation accrual
Kontra érvek
do not have time for breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Coworkers were great to work with
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2018, október 1.
I liked that everyone had the same job duties so there was constant backup in case of an emergency or vacation. Vacation days max out at six weeks. Fast and slow pace.
Six weeks of vacation.
Kontra érvek
Management wouldn’t listen to ideas unless you had college education.
Very good company
PHLEBOTOMIST (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lancaster, CA2018, október 1.
Very good company, good benefits, secure job! Willing to work with you depending on the location and it’s needs, very reasonable pay, and opportunities for bonuses.
It helps pay the bills
Prenatal Cytogenetic Technologist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Research Triangle Park, NC2018, október 1.
It's not a terrible place to work but it can definitely improve. The people make the company and if you don't have good people then the morale is low.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Call center enviroment very stressful
Customer Service Support Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC 272152018, szeptember 30.
Fast pace call center. Learned Excel, Word, CPT Coding , ICD-9 and ICD-10 Lab Corp taught me a lot. The hardest thing about the job is the stats that you would have to make every week. Which makes the job very stressful. I enjoyed working in teams and the knowledge that the company is willing to share to help you move up the latter
Wont work there again.
Data Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2018, szeptember 29.
Wasn't the best place to work. Management had no respect for those working there. Upside: food trucks. Downside: through temp agency.

Job was temporary.
FOOD TRUCKS
NO RESPECT OF PEOPLES TIME
Great Company
Specimen Processing Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elizabethtown, KY2018, szeptember 27.
Labcorp really cares about their employees and it shows. My favorite things are the messages from the CEO monthly or when something big takes place. You can tell they care about each employee and our well-being.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Favours only get position
Account Receivable Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mcleansville North Carolina2018, szeptember 27.
Favours get promoted not qualified employee . Alot of two- faced supervisor and directors . Alot of favoritism employee with educational background will be over looked for a promotion and given to another with let experience or educational for whatever reason.
A jobs
Kontra érvek
Under pay and they have favours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
very productive and informative
Patient Service Technician Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2018, szeptember 26.
A typical day at work was very fast phase since specimens needs to be process in timely matter. Management was very nice and they make sure that breaks were taken on time. Learning that you were part of the patient's wellness is very rewarding. Through continuing education, you learn a lot of things like safety, different testing, management, privacy, billing, etc.
benefits, flexible hours, advancement
Kontra érvek
It can get really busy, On call runs. off site lab draws.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Good company
Sales Mgr (Volt alkalmazott) –  NJ2018, szeptember 25.
Great company where I gew from Lab tech to sales rep to sales mgr. Unfortunately they bought out 3 other companies and my position was downsized and I moved on
many years of growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace with chances for advancement
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2018, szeptember 25.
A typical day at work was very busy and productive! I learned a lot working for labCorp especially the drawing tubes, what they were for and how to prep them correctly. I loved my manager along with all the other staff members. The workplace culture is relaxed although fast paced and very productive. The hardest part of my job was memorizing the tubes and what the colors meant. The most enjoyable part of my job was taking a persons blood and making the experience one of the best ones they have ever had!
Pro érvek
Great working environment, great staff, management, benefits and chances for advancement
Productive and nice placement
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Owensboro, KY2018, szeptember 25.
My typical day consists of obtaining blood from patients in a nurse practitioner's office. I also prepare specimens for end of the day pickup. The most enjoyable part of my job are my patients. I learn so much from them. I love the nurse practitioner and her staff. My Supervisor is also amazing. I honestly can not think of anything that is hard in my position.
Pro érvek
Everything except job security.
Kontra érvek
Job security is not guaranteed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced but satisfying work
Medical Technologist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, szeptember 24.
The workflow was very heavy but I enjoyed the work and the testing area. The people I worked with were very pleasant.
I learned so much there,which is a bit plus for me.
Enjoyed work
Workflow flow very heavy
Career growth
Phlebotomy Tech (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2018, szeptember 24.
Blends training in business administration with hands on experience and operations support to offer record time delivery for tasks accurately and efficiently and quick. Known for providing classs A customer service in variety of settings
Pro érvek
Flexibility if and when permissable
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a very favorable place to work at
Histology Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Shelton, CT2018, szeptember 23.
There is absolutely no communication between manager/supervisors with employees, broken promises are made, a lot of favoritism among employees that are there longer, treated unfairly, “team leaders” are hypocrites..They need to set the example, in which they do not.
Too many to name
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
job security
Propel Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, szeptember 22.
I have been with Labcorp for 11 years and the most enjoyable part of the

flexible scheduling and vacation time. I have worked in different department from technical department running test and trouble shooting.
It is a very high pace environment and requires overtime.
Working non-technical it is still high paced and requires some overtime
to get the jobs done.
Pro érvek
job security, flexible scheduling and vacation time
Kontra érvek
take to long to post jobs, poor management and lack of commuincation
Munkahelyi kultúra
Clinical Laboratory Specialist, Coagulation (Volt alkalmazott) –  Englewood, CO2018, szeptember 21.
paid holidays, closed on weekends unless on call.. pay for on call. good company to work for. great supervision. extremely specialized, but fun. great locations as well
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Site coordinator phlebotomist
Site Coordinator phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, szeptember 20.
Very fast paced which I enjoyed and enjoyed different cultured.lower prices of blood test which helped patients.i liked doing billingcm collecting money payments,processing blood and ordering doctors orders
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: LabCorp? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van