LabCorp Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 509 értékelés megmutatása
Laid Back
Healthcare Billing Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2017, december 4.
Repetitive work but a very laid back environment. Supervisors are pretty fair and easy to work with. Worked in teams and enjoyed working with particular clients on a regular.
Worst work place ever!
Accessioner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westborough, MA2017, december 2.
Evil managers, supervisors that assault employees and human resources department that let them do whatever they want. Unreasonable quotas, time off always denied, sabotage work.
no breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
great team work and customer management
Phlebotomy Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Festus, MO2017, december 2.
Steady pace of customers in the morning related to fasting blood work requirements. Good variety of blood work to be drawn. Overall great experience for my externship.
great field experience
didn't experience any cons
Not Stellar
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN2017, december 2.
This company is bottom-line driven and not patient or employee focused. While I learned a lot from my work there, I wouldn't choose to return. Poor leaders and training.
Pro érvek
Decent pay, as much overtime as you can handle
Kontra érvek
as much overtime as you can handle, Most of management are poor leaders.
normal work place
Patient Service Technician/Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hollywood, FL2017, december 1.
no comment the job was not a bad place to work i enjoyed travel to different locations throughout the company meeting new people daily getting to know the patients and learning different skills such as paternity testing pre employment screening etc.
incestive
no holiday bouns
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is life saving business.
PST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucker, GA2017, november 30.
LabCorp is a national level of the company but when I was working, the annual increment was not good enough.

Some time workload was heavy but we have to have a positive attitude all the time.

This is a financially strong company but a mizure in employees payment.
Pro érvek
Sense of satisfaction in saving health of patients.
Kontra érvek
Some time too much driving.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Productive workplace
Phe (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washing2017, november 30.
Currently work as a IOP( in house phlebotomist) in a doctors office and it has been one the best positions. Started in a patient service center, which tends to have high volume of patients, but I did not mind working under those conditions; makes your day go by faster. Learned how to draw infants and pediatric patient which i did not have any prior practice. Definitely opportunity to grow and learn!!!
Good benefits, compensation
Kontra érvek
Have to build time in order to take vacations
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an acceptable place to work
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2017, november 29.
Overall most of the people I worked with were friendly and helpful. the work was strictly data entry. As for management, there was no real help. There were computer issues from day one which didn't get resolved until three weeks into the job. Was not given any supplies - fortunately I brought my own supplies. The only hard part was due to a small office, no music was allowed unless you use earplugs.
friendly people
no music
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overworked, underpaid, anxiety inducing culture
Client Services & Problem Resolution (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2017, november 28.
Hands down the worst place I ever worked. When they fired my manager for no reason, that was it. I followed her to my new employer and I intend to stay here.
a paycheck
EVERYTHING
Great staff
Specimen Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monrovia, CA2017, november 28.
The people that work here are wonderful; passionate and caring about the service they provide to patients. It can be stressful at times depending on your department, but is generally pretty laid back overall.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at LabCorp is a great experience
Phlebotomist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nassau, NY2017, november 28.
working for LabCorp has been a great wonderful experience i can now say that i can draw blood with my eyes closed. I love to draw blood and see patients satisfied when leaving the facility
Pro érvek
leave when its still light outside
Kontra érvek
you get a half hr lunch and you have to work every Saturday
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
wonderful atmosphere to work.
Site Support Senior Team lead. (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cranford, NJ2017, november 28.
was an awesome experience to work at Labcorp/Covance, every minute in clinical trials department is a constant learning great experience. Am sad is over.
Pro érvek
great amenities for employee.
Kontra érvek
at time we need more man power to complete daily task.
Never a dull moment
Hospital Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, november 28.
Fast pace wirk environment. You have to have the ability to multi task. Thats the key to working at Labcorp. Each department works hand in hand to make sure the doctors and hospitals with accounts are happy. Patient care is a priority and is expected to get care done correctly the first time.
Vacation 401 k
Alot of overtime.
Great company
Phlebotomy Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2017, november 28.
Great company to work for. My manager is great and always willing to help. Medical insurance is a little bit expensive. The pay is very good. Very friendly co workers.
Great management
Medical insurance
Review
Lab Technician/Data Entry (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tucker, GA2017, november 27.
During my time at LabCorp, I have been trained for five different tasks within the lab. I can fill in wherever there is a need. This has provided an opportunity to learn a great amount about the company.
Awful Environment
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Porterville, CA2017, november 26.
Worst place ever! If you like being treated like a number and rated only on how much time your actually willing to work, not actual hours scheduled to work. Awful, awful, awful, is all I can say. Customers are also allowed to talk and disrespect you just as much as Human Resource and Managers do. Coworkers are backstabbers and lairs, are nice to your face only to talk about you for personal gain. DO NOT WORK HERE!!!
fast paced
Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hickory, NC2017, november 26.
I have enjoyed working for this company, they have good benefits. good management, good co-workers, good career, continuing training, We get bonuses when the company gets higher profits.
steady work. good benifits
long driving
n/a
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, november 26.
it was ok I wouldn't work there again with young children. I really don't have much more to say about this job. It was ok I just didn't really have time to spend with kids.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Productive, successful, striving company
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, november 24.
LabCorp is the perfect place to work in all other parts of the U.S., except the Houston Region. The Houston Region is far behind in the advancements and standardization the rest of the country has acquired and excelled in. The management in Houston micromanage to a fault. Unable to see the vision and full scope of LabCorp. It's unfortunate because the region has a phenomenal staff with bound supervisory leadership and lack of training for success.
LabCorp, s entirety
Houston Region
Job
Healthcare Billing Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, november 22.
I feel that we work so many different tasks here at Labcorp and we don’t get paid for it. They continue to give us more work but we never get a increase in our pay. They brag on how much we are helping the company but we don’t see the increase in our checks.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés