LabCorp Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 3 003 értékelés megmutatása
Each state is different
Phlebotomist II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dover, TN2018, július 9.
Labcorp in Kentucky is much better than in Tennessee. But there is multiple supervisors per state, I may have just gotten a not very good supervisor. Each person and place is different.
Discounted lab test
Kontra érvek
Hours, staff, supplies, pay, i could go on for awhile
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
What I learned
Phebotomist Externship (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 9.
I really learned how to do my sicks there. It was great fun. But you must know your stuff and be a good employee. Pay attention and be willing to learn..
Healpfull people
It only lasted a week!
Enjoyable/some stress
Patient Service Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2018, július 9.
Very good place to work, great supervisors, co workers. Great training. Would recommend this company to anyone. gained a lot of knowledge/skills. Room for advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Medical Laboratory Technologist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, július 9.
If you just graduated from college. This will be a great place to start as a lot of a phlebotomist. Great place to work! The workload is heavy. Be prepared to stand on feet all night. Overall great place with good benefits
Awful
Phlebotomy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Porterville, CA2018, július 6.
Awful work environment. Supervisors are lazy and could care less about you. Human Resources are no help, rude and never returns calls. Would not recommend anyone to work here.
Favoritism
Patient Service Tech. Spec (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, július 6.
No opportunities for growth, only for certain employees. Management needs to train other employees in Management better. Managers- knowing how to enter act with their employees different personalities, listening to other employees when they have problems with co-workers. If they just knew what to do that would help.
401k, Health Ins., Vision
under staff
LabCorp
Sr. Medical Technologist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fishersville, VA2018, július 6.
It was a new facility for this company and I could see that the volume of work did not require two Technologists to get it done. I was asked to travel long distances to fill in were needed do to the lack of work in my main work place. I started questioning my job security and was told not to worry. However, in less than one year I was laid off with the same day notice.
A culture of advancement
Lab Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2018, július 5.
5.Create places for employees to rest and renew during the course of the working day and encourage them to take intermittent breaks. Ideally, leaders would permit afternoon naps, which fuel higher productivity in the several hours that follow.
6.Offer a well equipped gym and other facilities that encourage employees to move physically and stay fit. Provide incentives for employees to use the facilities, including during the work day as a source of renewal.
Labcorp
PST Specialist II (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, július 4.
Great company at times.
You learn a lot however training is from other coworkers
They try and place you close to home. And benefits are great you never have to pay for any lab work
No holidays
Kontra érvek
Pay not worth working at a pcs
Fast paced
Patient Service Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakewood, WA2018, július 4.
I enjoyed my time at LabCorp. My day started with me opening up the lab and getting people’s fasting labs drawn. I was usually swamped in the mornings, but had a nice and easy afternoon.
Pro érvek
Ran the lab on my own, downtime, flexibility
No breaks
Manager played favorites
accessioning (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2018, július 3.
Manager played favorites and inappropriate to staff. HR contacted over issues, manager moved employees out of job roles, and the work life balance was bad situation. Over worked and underpaid.
good but not bad
Accounts Receivable Specialist/Cash Posting (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX 770402018, július 3.
i really haven't have much to say but that my time there was not as pleasant as i hope. i really didn't have any comments or suggestions other than that this place is not for me.
fast paced
Receiver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Research Triangle Park, NC2018, július 2.
The work I did at LABCorp started at 4 am. I was a contract employee hired from a hiring agency. The typical day at LABCorp was fast paced in the sense they wanted you to complete at least 10 sets of samples per shift. It did take some time for me to reach that point but they were fairly patient with me while I built myself to that point. They're also fair but strict about signing forms and paperwork . The thing about the work is you didn't really have time to be bored with the work because of how fast you had to work. For a time, they allowed us to wear headphones and listen to music while we worked but half way through my time there they took that away from us so it did feel fairly dull after that.
30 minute lunch break + 2 paid 15 minute breaks
Kontra érvek
strict regulations, no music allowed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Okay place
Lab Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, július 2.
I don't have much to say about LabCorp. It was a job the on 3rd shift that was what each person made it to be. I typical work day was always busy. I learned how to separate plasma from blood
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to grow profesionally
Phlebotomy Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Glendora, CA2018, július 1.
Labcorp has helped me grow in knowledge and experience. They gave me the opportunity to extend my skills. Lots of support along the way.I totally recommend labcorp specially for those new technicians.
Pro érvek
Need to be patient when wating for an opening
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
It’s not worth it
Specimen Accessioner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, július 1.
The tasks at LabCorp are simple, but management puts a lot of pressure to meet their quota, while their employees deal with an overwhelming amount of specimens to process. There is mandatory overtime, due to the fact that they constantly add new clients, despite the fact that the lab is severely understaffed. You work as a team, so if someone is slacking you end up doing that work. On top of that, management also allows their favorite employees to leave whenever they please, which leaves even more work for everyone else. The employees are overworked, and management puts a lot of pressure on the leads to keep it that way, so much, that it’s nearly impossible to take a simple bathroom/ water break apart from the breaks they give you. On the bright side, you do get to listen to music, but if you seem like you’re enjoying yourself just a little too much you will be scolded. Management cares more about numbers and money then they do about the employees or their wellbeing, they are nothing but another “body” to them. If you are looking for a high-stress fast-paced environment with overtime hours, no sleep, no personal life, low pay, then this is definitely for you. I miss my coworkers and working with LabCorp is an experience I don’t regret, but the amount of anger, boredom, fatigue, and stress I felt working there was overall not worth it. There is much that can be said about this place but I’ll leave it at that. LabCorp has the potential of being a great company to work for, but I cannot recommend working for them until they fix their system which, from what I have seen this year,  több... I highly highly doubt will ever happen.  kevesebb
benefits, music, coworkers
Kontra érvek
pay, hours, management, job culture
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Okay work place
Senior Accounting Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2018, július 1.
Workplace culture could be more friendly and more employee focused. Large corporation is more management focused. Job security was always a stressful element for my department. Would possibly work there again.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extremely stressful not enough staff bad management.
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomingdale, IL2018, július 1.
Very incompetent co workers, always on the internet doing personal things, watching Netflix, the gossip in the clinic between the staff is extremely horrible would not recommend a friend or co worker to work for LabCorp. Co workers are not teamwork and if they don't get their way watch out.
Paid Holidays
Can't trust no one
Needs Better Management
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018, június 30.
LabCorp offers no compassion for their LabCorp employees. To LabCorp you are just a number & easily replaced. They believe what their clients have to say to keep them happy & very rarely ask your side of the story. If you get lucky you'll get a manager who will stick up for you. I believe management could be better. But the actual Phlebotomist team is awesome.
Christmas gifts/lab week presents
Sometimes don't get lunches
Great place
Healthcare Billing Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, június 30.
Overall a typical work day is at a great pace. One hard part about the day I believe is meeting production on some days when there are so many factors that could make you move slower. I also wish HBS would be paid a bit more in order to have a more livable life.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: LabCorp? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van