LabCorp Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 509 értékelés megmutatása
Decent and felxible
Technologist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2017, december 14.
the work environment varies amongst departments. Management isn't the best in terms of communication, but there is plenty of flexibility with time off. ( with the exception of a few departments) the workplace culture can be a bit hostile at times, but that's due to the lack of control of management. Its your typical workplace havoc and drama. Pay is decent for entry level, but there isn't much room for growth. There are plenty of departments, but compensation is poorly judged.
stressful company
Patient Intake Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Germantown, MD2017, december 14.
management has no compassion for co workers which makes the morale of the company low. patients are great to us. The company doesnt really acknowledge their employees for good work.
a typical day at work
Clerical (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raritan, NJ2017, december 14.
overall labcorp is good company. the benefits its really good .
i really like the labcorp its really nice place to work n growing your future but i really want to gain more experince so thats the main reason..
free lunches n incentives every 3 months
workplace
Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, december 12.
Its a good place to work.
The hardest part of the job is to deal with the traffic everyday and deal with dispatch

typical day is pickup specimen from our branches or doctor offices.
easy job
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2017, december 12.
Very fast pace environment. Great benefits. Awesome pay. Great management. Sometimes I was a floater and that was great because I was able to meet different people.
Fast paced work environment
PST Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  College Park, MD2017, december 11.
Fast paced work environment and must have the ability to work with a team or on your own.

The hardest part of the job is trying to read the doctor's handwriting on the orders.
Great people
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, december 11.
I love this company. They are great at employees moving up within the company. Looking forward to retireing here, I have no plans to leave unless management changes
Very stressful
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Prescott, AZ2017, december 9.
I am shocked at the lack of qualified managers this company has. The few employees that have been with the company for longer than 5 years have complete job burn out. I have been in this field for almost 18 years and love my job and my patients. Since joining the Labcorp team less than 6 months ago I have come across so much negativity and lack of professionalism it has driven me to seek employment elsewhere.
Overtime, wages
Kontra érvek
High turn over rate, poor management
it depends
Phlebotomy Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MD2017, december 9.
its a good place to work, but its also how your boss treats you. the benefits are amazing. Again its all about how your supervisor treats you. our supervisor cant stick patients or process so she doesn't understand what we go through. she thinks she does but she doesn't
Pro érvek
health benefits and paid vacation
Kontra érvek
we are always short staffed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Productive place to work
Service Representative (Courier) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bristol, PA2017, december 8.
A typical day at work will begin at our main office in Bristol
Pa. We begin and end each day here in order to gain good positive relationships with one another as well as with our supervisors.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
Labcorp
Patient Billing Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, december 7.
I would say if you are considering working here this is a good job with good benefits. Everything they get a thumbs up. Only thing is they are not flexible with scheduling and it completely doesn't matter what your life has going on they have no wiggle room with the scheduling.
Too much going on
Specimen Accessioner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2017, december 7.
During my time with this company they were undergoing a merger with two or three other similar companies. Management basically left it up to the employees on figuring out how it would work. Little to no communication from management. Environment felt like an assembly line. Work is remedial and monotonous.
Pleasant co-workers
Poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Wonderful Experience learning different Phlebotomy Techniques
Patient Service Technician Specialist (Floater) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2017, december 7.
A typical day at LabCorp would consist of communication with your medical staff and any concerns. Then you would make sure your fully supplied so you can have the tools you need to perform your work. I loved the diversity within the different offices.
self-motivated positions
weekends
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and busy work place.
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2017, december 6.
Labcorp was a nice place to work, but at time it was a little busy for one person. Even though I worked along most of the time I managed to get the job done.
Pro érvek
Free lunch from the reps and holiday parties very good.
Kontra érvek
Working alone and hardly getting a lunch.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Stressful
Lab Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2017, december 6.
Third shift is the worst. Cant leave until the work is complete. Usually work anywhere from 10-12 hours a day....turn-over because of long hours which causes others to have to work longer...overall, not worth the stress and much needed doctors appointments after you leave
medical benefit
Kontra érvek
employee turnover, overtime, poor management lack of respect and intergrity
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fine place to work if management kept it professional
Team Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Itasca, IL2017, december 6.
The company as a whole probably would be fine if they all were on the same accord. The management team is one sided AT ALL TIMES!! The phlebotomist have no say or opinion.Its a company built for out of school technicians. Any veterans, do not waste your time. Appreciation level is low especially dealing with out of control management.
Kontra érvek
Management do not care everyone for self
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Great place; nice people
CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT REP HOSPITAL SUPPORT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2017, december 6.
Everyone is nice as long as you do your job and don't bother others. Great benefits and rare overtime. No micro-managed areas. High paced time periods can even be fun here.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
Poor management
Physician Account Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Amarillo, TX2017, december 5.
This is a very stressful job with unlimited tasks. I'm my role I could have worked 24/7 and still not get it all done. Management is weak and lacks the ability to embrace change and new ideas.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
LabCorp
Lab Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, december 4.
Okay, place to work. Very stressful at times during third shift due to people calling out a lot. Employees were very straight forward but lacked team work skills.
Filthy Place
Data Entry Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raritan, NJ2017, december 4.
Good Company, but the location of this office is filthy, there is dust in the office. the office is crampt as well. This was a contract job for overnight. Just simple data entry
n/a
Kontra érvek
The place is very unclean

Átfogó minősítés