LabCorp Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 502 értékelés megmutatása
Very stressful
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Prescott, AZ2017, december 9.
I am shocked at the lack of qualified managers this company has. The few employees that have been with the company for longer than 5 years have complete job burn out. I have been in this field for almost 18 years and love my job and my patients. Since joining the Labcorp team less than 6 months ago I have come across so much negativity and lack of professionalism it has driven me to seek employment elsewhere.
Overtime, wages
Kontra érvek
High turn over rate, poor management
it depends
Phlebotomy Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MD2017, december 9.
its a good place to work, but its also how your boss treats you. the benefits are amazing. Again its all about how your supervisor treats you. our supervisor cant stick patients or process so she doesn't understand what we go through. she thinks she does but she doesn't
Pro érvek
health benefits and paid vacation
Kontra érvek
we are always short staffed
Productive place to work
Service Representative (Courier) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bristol, PA2017, december 8.
A typical day at work will begin at our main office in Bristol
Pa. We begin and end each day here in order to gain good positive relationships with one another as well as with our supervisors.
Labcorp
Patient Billing Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, december 7.
I would say if you are considering working here this is a good job with good benefits. Everything they get a thumbs up. Only thing is they are not flexible with scheduling and it completely doesn't matter what your life has going on they have no wiggle room with the scheduling.
Too much going on
Specimen Accessioner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2017, december 7.
During my time with this company they were undergoing a merger with two or three other similar companies. Management basically left it up to the employees on figuring out how it would work. Little to no communication from management. Environment felt like an assembly line. Work is remedial and monotonous.
Pleasant co-workers
Poor management
Wonderful Experience learning different Phlebotomy Techniques
Patient Service Technician Specialist (Floater) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2017, december 7.
A typical day at LabCorp would consist of communication with your medical staff and any concerns. Then you would make sure your fully supplied so you can have the tools you need to perform your work. I loved the diversity within the different offices.
self-motivated positions
weekends
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and busy work place.
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2017, december 6.
Labcorp was a nice place to work, but at time it was a little busy for one person. Even though I worked along most of the time I managed to get the job done.
Pro érvek
Free lunch from the reps and holiday parties very good.
Kontra érvek
Working alone and hardly getting a lunch.
Stressful
Lab Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2017, december 6.
Third shift is the worst. Cant leave until the work is complete. Usually work anywhere from 10-12 hours a day....turn-over because of long hours which causes others to have to work longer...overall, not worth the stress and much needed doctors appointments after you leave
medical benefit
Kontra érvek
employee turnover, overtime, poor management lack of respect and intergrity
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fine place to work if management kept it professional
Team Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Itasca, IL2017, december 6.
The company as a whole probably would be fine if they all were on the same accord. The management team is one sided AT ALL TIMES!! The phlebotomist have no say or opinion.Its a company built for out of school technicians. Any veterans, do not waste your time. Appreciation level is low especially dealing with out of control management.
Kontra érvek
Management do not care everyone for self
Great place; nice people
CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT REP HOSPITAL SUPPORT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2017, december 6.
Everyone is nice as long as you do your job and don't bother others. Great benefits and rare overtime. No micro-managed areas. High paced time periods can even be fun here.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Poor management
Physician Account Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Amarillo, TX2017, december 5.
This is a very stressful job with unlimited tasks. I'm my role I could have worked 24/7 and still not get it all done. Management is weak and lacks the ability to embrace change and new ideas.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
LabCorp
Lab Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, december 4.
Okay, place to work. Very stressful at times during third shift due to people calling out a lot. Employees were very straight forward but lacked team work skills.
Filthy Place
Data Entry Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raritan, NJ2017, december 4.
Good Company, but the location of this office is filthy, there is dust in the office. the office is crampt as well. This was a contract job for overnight. Just simple data entry
n/a
Kontra érvek
The place is very unclean
Laid Back
Healthcare Billing Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2017, december 4.
Repetitive work but a very laid back environment. Supervisors are pretty fair and easy to work with. Worked in teams and enjoyed working with particular clients on a regular.
Worst work place ever!
Accessioner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westborough, MA2017, december 2.
Evil managers, supervisors that assault employees and human resources department that let them do whatever they want. Unreasonable quotas, time off always denied, sabotage work.
no breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
great team work and customer management
Phlebotomy Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Festus, MO2017, december 2.
Steady pace of customers in the morning related to fasting blood work requirements. Good variety of blood work to be drawn. Overall great experience for my externship.
great field experience
didn't experience any cons
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Not Stellar
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN2017, december 2.
This company is bottom-line driven and not patient or employee focused. While I learned a lot from my work there, I wouldn't choose to return. Poor leaders and training.
Pro érvek
Decent pay, as much overtime as you can handle
Kontra érvek
as much overtime as you can handle, Most of management are poor leaders.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
normal work place
Patient Service Technician/Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hollywood, FL2017, december 1.
no comment the job was not a bad place to work i enjoyed travel to different locations throughout the company meeting new people daily getting to know the patients and learning different skills such as paternity testing pre employment screening etc.
incestive
no holiday bouns
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is life saving business.
PST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucker, GA2017, november 30.
LabCorp is a national level of the company but when I was working, the annual increment was not good enough.

Some time workload was heavy but we have to have a positive attitude all the time.

This is a financially strong company but a mizure in employees payment.
Pro érvek
Sense of satisfaction in saving health of patients.
Kontra érvek
Some time too much driving.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Productive workplace
Phe (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washing2017, november 30.
Currently work as a IOP( in house phlebotomist) in a doctors office and it has been one the best positions. Started in a patient service center, which tends to have high volume of patients, but I did not mind working under those conditions; makes your day go by faster. Learned how to draw infants and pediatric patient which i did not have any prior practice. Definitely opportunity to grow and learn!!!
Good benefits, compensation
Kontra érvek
Have to build time in order to take vacations

Átfogó minősítés