LabCorp Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 3 705 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Hard Work
Traveling Phlebotomist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2018, december 16.
Working for this company is not all that bad. The only con that i have is that there is an unhealthy Work/Life balance, and that is due to budget cuts and being short staffed.
pediatric practice
Phlebotomist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elizabeth, NJ2018, december 15.
A typical day at work is hearing the kids crying, screaming, someone them laughing. Workplace culture, Difrent enviromwnt when the children's move a lot and he parents cannot control their child which make it hard on the phlebotomist .
Busy inviroment
Phlebotomist/Medical Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Broadview Heights, OH2018, december 15.
I worked there for two years and saw a problem with keeping management. So it made it complicated at times. No one ever seemed to know what to do when there was something different coming up. I enjoyed the woman I had the pleasure of working with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Exciting to meet new peole and being able to accomodate their needs and be very gentle and treat the patient mostly how I would want to be treated it.
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Decatur, GA2018, december 14.
The typical work day is not a heavy work load but busy, I have to opportunity to draw all ages. Some harder to stick then others but I enjoy the challenge, it just shows me how much experience I have , I've had the opportunity to work with people that have been with the company 25 plus years and have learned a lot from them. Great health benefits and incentitives on health insurance. flexible spending card that you get for your wellness rewards. I love my supervisor she is very detail an does everything accordily by the book. Its a pleasure working for this Company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very fast paced. high stress. decent pay. decent benefits. great paid time off accrual.
Patient Services Technician/Phlebotomist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, december 12.
typical day is 8 hrs. Days can range from very slow to absolutely overwhelming.
I've learned a lot about people....the good, the bad and the indifferent.
Management is on par. Absolutely love(d) my supervisor.
Workplace culture is what you would expect from most small offices.
The hardest part of the job is/was learning how to deal with difficult patients.
The most enjoyable part of the job is/was working with the staff.
close to home
very high stress.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy money, stressful environment.
Specimen Accessioner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Itasca, IL2018, december 11.
I would recommend, if anyone chose to work here, to not stay too long. Get what you need, and leave, quickly. Good for quick money, but not the type of place that you want to make a career out of.
Pro érvek
Night shift means easy to save money.
Night shift.
lab-corp
Perform data entry (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2018, december 11.
i had a great experience working with the company. the staff there was very friendly and will help you with anything you did not understand. and they also had great teamwork and was willing to go above and beyond to help patients.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my experience working with LabCorp
Patient Care Technician (Phlebotomist) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manassas, VA2018, december 11.
LabCorp was a great company to work for. I learned a lot working in so many different locations and built lasting relationships with Doctors, nurses and patients. LabCorp was very fast paced and growing rapidly. I enjoyed my job, but felt I was not compensated enough for all the travel and my work experience. I did not feel as valued as I thought I was.
Pro érvek
A lot of travel experience in multiple locations, excellent experience
Kontra érvek
Compensation was poor, below average for work experience
Was decent
Patient Billing Representative, A/R (Volt alkalmazott) –  McLeansville, NC2018, december 10.
Pay was decent, calls were horrible. The calls were back to back daily with no breaks in between. Sometimes a manager was never around if you needed help then and there.
friendly environment
Lab Assistant I (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raritan, NJ2018, december 8.
i work with labcorp twice and ready to join again .
i quit becauze of my pregnancy and baby .now i can go back where i belongs too . thank you labcorp for trusting me and helping me open up my mind and ability to do all kind work .
i found very nice people and nice department and love to be there again .

thank you .
job description
CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE-COURIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2018, december 7.
started in jan 2018 resigned in nov2018 was hired as a part time employee two days a week and started full time in around sept as a full time customer representative courier traveling about 300 hundred miles a day to different med offices and hospitals and drs offices for specimens and supplies when necessary
great job
time issues
job
Team Lead Cssr/Phlebotomist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raritan, NJ2018, december 5.
The dept I woek in Is very complex and busy. We have our goods days and we have our bad days. I enjoy working there and progressing along the way. As most jobs there also is room for improvement.
Progressive opportunity and compensation
Phlebotomist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florence, SC2018, december 4.
Company offers abilities to advance, continual bonus for employees who attend work timely. Offers stocks, 401k, and PTO. Management is flexible when notice is given. Most enjoyable part of job is meeting new people. Company values employees input.
Pro érvek
Obtaining new skills and meeting new people
Insurance
Decent Company
Medical Technologist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Research Triangle Park, NC2018, december 4.
LabCorp is like most large companies. They have decent pay with decent benefits. A positive attitude goes a long way. If you re willing to work hard, LabCorp offers advancement.
advancement
Not much
what can i say
Phlebotomist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Maryland2018, december 4.
i enjoy being a phlebotomist and labcorp is definetly better than working for quest. there are alot of great benefits. raises are not that promising but overall good company
Munkahelyi kultúra
LAB AIDE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, december 4.
They tell you one thing in the interview and don't follow through or take years to achieve. Be prepared to work alone. The people are messing at times so mind your business.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company but low salary
Lab Services Team Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2018, december 3.
Good company with a good benefits and proficient training but the work load is more than what they pay and the low salary is one of the reason there are more turnover.
Advancement in career
Salary and turnover
Overtime everyday.
Medical Data Entry Accession er (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, december 3.
Always understaffed. Hours are 9 P.M. to 5 A.m. I have never left the building any earlier then 7 A.M. This is not a work/life balance after a couple weeks. You need a Dr. note to get out any earlier. Be aware of that before you apply. They do tell you overtime is mandatory. But they do not tell you it is everyday.
There are production goals you have to reach.This is a very stressful part if you don't meet them. You will have the Supervisor over your shoulder watching you to see how you can go faster,faster.
Fellow employees
Overtime.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful, definitely favoritism among depts and teams and alot of drama. Pay is OK but insurance will make u need a second and third job
CSSR Technical Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2018, december 3.
If u like stress, decent pay with extremely high insurance cost and can deal with the managers pets and cliques thN this is for you. I love my job but the environment is less than desirable
A good work environment
temp storing (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenbelt, MD2018, december 2.
Regimented processing and detailing was the normal daily routine. High volume of work product made the day seem shorter. Many of the processes used in the lab later served me in my career development. I enjoyed the atmosphere of professionals and the structured work processes. Management oversight was rarely required.
professional environment
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: LabCorp? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van