LabCorp Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 683 értékelés megmutatása
Terrible place to work
MEDICAL TRANSLATOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, február 22.
They micromanage! There is very little room for advancement and it is like who you know. It is a production based environment and the numbers are extreme.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
PST Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, február 20.
5 Years progressive employment. Very busy with high expectations. Great job if you don't have a family and you live for your job. High level of dedication needed to succeed and grow.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unless you're desperate for a job don't work here
Account Receivable Representative /Patient Billing (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McLeansville, NC2018, február 20.
I was desperate for a job but I'm looking for something else actively looking. The job is too stressful constantly changing standard operating procedure. Poor training
Customer Service Week
Everything else
Enjoyable place to work
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monroe, NY2018, február 20.
My location was a one-employee location, so I had a lot of responsibility, but the management always made sure I had what I needed.

My only complaint was my my commute - I had hoped to move closer to home within the organization, but the opportunity never arose.

I would love to go back to work there in a closer location.
Excellent training and leadership
Kontra érvek
Personally - commute - otherwise none really.
labcorp stinks
Patient Care Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vista, CA2018, február 20.
a typical day with rude employees that are ignorant and bully everyone in the office always trying to undue what the correct policy is while other employees do the right thing, violating patients policy per HIPPA. violating company policies and employee policies stealing companies merchandise. Vista location in San
Diego is the worst place to go and work let alone have blood drawn and other labs.
meal breaks
Kontra érvek
lousey place to work needs an over haul
Munkahelyi kultúra
Finance Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2018, február 20.
Pay and benefits are comparable and the work/life balance was good. Paid time off was good and flexibility was a plus. Range of knowledge and responsibility given was challenging and fulfilling.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Patient Service Center Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florida2018, február 20.
Good place to work for the benefits, poor upper management makes for a stressful work environment. The hardest part of the job is not having the support of your direct Manager. The most enjoyable would be the patient and employee interaction.
Love to hate this job
Patient Service Technician / Phlebotomist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, február 19.
Find another lab to work for if you go for a refence lab. They all pay more. Your raises are minimum and you do get quarterly bonuses if you collect cash from patients
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Consistant works hours with guarenteed overtime
Specimen Management and Accessioner (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, február 19.
Labcorp is a good place to work if you are looking for a full time job at night. Most nights you will work a full shift and depending on the work load, you may work an additional hour, which does count as overtime pay. There are opportunities to work on the weekends, which counts also for overtime pay, but is completely optional. The leadership is good and willing to help with any questions you may have and will make sure your problem is completed before moving to the next thing.
The benefits from Labcorp are good, with a descent healthcare program and good 401k options, as well reduced costs due to healthy living habits.
The cons for the job include repetitive work every night, lowish pay with only one pay increase per year, and not being able to advance to another position till you have worked there a full year.
Pro érvek
Consistant hours, overtime pay, paid vacation, good benefits
Kontra érvek
Repetitive work, lowish pay, limited pay increase
Job ethics are great
Phlebotomist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tucker, GA2018, február 19.
great job to work at. Labcorp works together as a team any problems they will solve. A very great company to work for no regrets. Labcorp offer many things..
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced fun to work at
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Perris, CA2018, február 19.
place was fun energetic to work with mangers worked side by side to maximize efficiency customers were friendly patient and willing to help students with there school externships
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lot of stress, little pay
Service Representative/Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Linthicum Heights, MD2018, február 18.
Labcorp is a high volume job with a lot of unnecessary stress in regard to making time windows. The pay is not equivalent to the level of responsibility.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
LabCorp
Phlebotomist (extern) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2018, február 18.
I only worked at LabCorp as an internship for my phlebotomy course. I enjoyed the staff at my designated location. My learning experience was excellent.
Pro érvek
Very good staff, very professional
Labcorp-Dallas Main Lab
Specimen Accessioner-Full Time (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, február 18.
The company is not bad to work for but working at the wrong lab will sour your taste on the entire company. Working at the Dallas Main Lab was an experience I never had. There was no advancement opportunities, blatant favoritism and a short leash. The training was inadequate and management was always non existent. When management was around, they were constantly down employees throats simply so they did not look bad. I have heard other labs are run more efficiently, but this is not that and I would not recommend it to my worst enemy.
Good Benefits
Kontra érvek
Ridiculous management, no advancement, inadequate leadership
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Excellent Place to work
In Office Phlebotomist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fairbanks, AK2018, február 15.
LabCorp is one of the best companies I have ever worked for. They certainly take care of their staff and treat you with dignity and respect.I am sad to leave due to relocation but hopefully can find another labcorp position or become part of another great company!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive work why did you go to that bank down there
Phlebotomist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2018, február 15.
It was a peaceful place to work , people was very nice we worked as a team, I loved working wit diffrent people and meeting new people helping out where there is needed
Free lunch
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
Face paced
Phlebotomist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salem County, NJ2018, február 14.
I am a float so the typical day at one of the busier sites very face paced no drama management is great every one usually works together the hardest part is looking up unknown test .
pay and benefits
no evening hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
PIR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2018, február 14.
if I could give a lower rating I would! If you live in mobile, Alabama area, don't take a job with labcorp! Unless you like backstabbing, terrible working conditions, terrible customers to deal with, HOSTILE work environment, the manager plays favorites, does not back her employees at all! NO TEAMWORK! Once hired into a position manager will not let you transfer! If you leave they will rip you off on you leave time! AVOID LAB CORP! Better places to work folks!
See bove comments!
not good
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Carolina2018, február 14.
i don't think you should work here if you want to work for a caring company they care only about themselves, i expected a healthcare company to have compassion
a lot
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
workplace culture
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, február 13.
The department that I worked in was excellent but the management staff have favorites and I was not one of them. This is a great position for someone going to school. They work with you.
bonus