LabCorp Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 937 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hoping to retire at my position but could not stand politics.
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raritan, NJ2018, június 18.
Stayed as long as a i can coz of extra money when assigned out of the city. Felt bad how workers were treated like slaves. After working 10hrs, still weren’t allowed to be late on their next shift.
Vacations were given to special people/employees first. Then it’s anybody’s ballgame. Seniority is not a policy.
Pro érvek
Last 2 years, reimbursements for healthy life style.
Kontra érvek
Managers and supervisors cannot coordinate their team. It’s a real chaos in management.
Consistent and Collabrative
Full Time Technician/Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2018, június 18.
Wonderful company and friendly staff. Everyone worked together and always worked together. Very good at working around unexpected schedule changes. Benefits
Busy
PHLEBOTOMY INTERN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carmel, IN2018, június 17.
The staff was very pleasant. However, location was exceptionally busy for only 1 person to run the office and greet patients. This location could use more staff.
Basis
Account Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Morrisville, NC2018, június 17.
Not rewarded on excellent work, only rewarded if befriend management. rules for some no rules for others, gossip and cell phone usage all day, clients come second, Sad
Typical day at LabCorp
Imager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2018, június 15.
Accessioning Department jobs are all 2nd shift. Start time varies from 3pm to 5pm. Very hectic, very fast paced environment. Overtime is mandatory. Employees not allowed to leave until all specimens have been accessioned, tracked and packed up for transport to the lab for testing. May be required to work 12-13 hour shifts. Turnover is very high. Most employees only last one year or less. Very easy to get fired. If you do not meet productivity or commit two patient errors in a 12 month period, you are terminated.
Pro érvek
Good Benefits, but costly; employees earn 2.75 hours of time off per week for first five years
Kontra érvek
low pay, long hours, high turnover, always short staffed, corporate has no sympathy or compassion for their employees
Conflict with coworkers
CERTIFIED PHLEBOTOMY TECHNICIAN (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, június 15.
I didn't personally experience conflict, but it was apparent within the workplace from others, so much that some patients walked out. The work itself was great, there were many opportunities to better yourself and increase knowledge base.
The company is ok
Senior Patient Service Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2018, június 15.
My employment experiences with Labcorp were initially great. Over the course of several years I noticed in huge change in managment and how business was being handled. There were several practices that I disagreed with and therefore decided to move on.
relaxed environment
poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
unscrupulous and dishonest in coastal Virginia area
Support Services Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2018, június 15.
I worked for Labcorp for nearly 5 years. I worked hard and got promoted quickly. I was a team lead for 5 hospitals, one of which was a Department of Defense (Naval) hospital which required a certain level of security clearance. I obtained clearance easily but some coworkers (both above and below me) could not. My immediate supervisor and his regional supervisor instructed me to allow coworkers to use MY security clearance. I protested as it is against DOD policy. Labcorp pushed and insisted I do so and hide it from DOD. My supervisor, who was denied access to said military base by DOD, ultimately set me up to be fired. Changed my schedule (after I had been the one making the schedule for all 5 hospitals for years) to a schedule that wasn't possible for me to work. When Labcorp pushed me to allow an extremely unqualified person to use my access to enter patient results, I refused and put in writing in an e-mail that they were violating DOD security policy. I was fired shortly thereafter. I was also accused of being more loyal to Naval hospital than Labcorp when 2 Labcorp employees made errors that could have cost a newborn's life, had the baby had the disease he was being tested for. Head of NICU came to me wanting answers because she knew me as her point of contact. When I tried to get answers as to how management was handling the errors I was ignored and the problem was brushed off. I expected a higher level of accountability than MAJOR supervisors did.
good benefits
Kontra érvek
money is bottom line rather than patient care, low pay, incompetent management
PSC's are great
Site Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, június 15.
Patient service centers are great. Nice, clean, organized environment. Needs a better training system protocol. Facilities need more than one person at a site.
I loved my job
Site Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stuart, FL2018, június 14.
I was extremely happy with my job and my co-workers. Labcorp is a wonderful company to work for. Management however left a sour taste. Several of the supervisors were very disrespectful. They constantly treated ALL of the employees like ignorant children. If there was ever a complaint about a supervisor it was always met with retaliation.
Pro érvek
Wonderful benefits and flexible hours
Worst Company
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beacon Hill, WA2018, június 13.
Labcorp is absolutely a terrible company to work for, they are so understaffed and do not pay but expect workers to work long hours with no breaks. Management is so poor, I have never worked for such a terrible company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Large company with lots of benefits
EDI SPECIALIST (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raritan, NJ2018, június 13.
Productivity has it's peeks and valleys. Management has been very great, lots down to earth individuals. I would recommend LabCorp to anyone who asked.
Pro érvek
Large company with lots of benefits and job security
Kontra érvek
Abrupt corporate changes to policies/software
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Stressful at times
Logistics Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2018, június 13.
Daily work load can range from manageable to outrageous within minutes. Co-workers are willing to help out whenever needed however. It has the potential to be a good place to work.
Pro érvek
Co-workers are willing to help out whenever needed
Unstable workload
Outpatient Lab, nothing exciting
CPT1, Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Folsom, CA2018, június 13.
I liked the company it was a good place to learn and really get the skill down of drawing blood. I learned a lot about blood and tests and how they are measured. Good place to start.
productive
Patient Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milford, DE2018, június 12.
nice place to work with great perks including vacation and 401 k. Sometimes management communication could be better.Its hard to get applicants on board because of the hiring process can take to long.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Somewhat stressful but pay is great
Specimen Processing Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2018, június 12.
LabCorp would be a more tolerable place to work if managers actually knew what went on in some of the labs. There are certain employees who should not be employed but no one does anything about it. The money, health benefits, and paid vacation's are the only things keeping me here.
Pro érvek
Money, health insurance, paid vacation
managers, employees
Productive workplace
Phlebotomist Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, június 12.
It was overall a good first job in this field for me I learned a lot and I appreciate the opportunity to work at Labcorp especially not having prior experience
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Hard to get hired
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, június 12.
went thru 4-6 interviews before i was actually hired.very fast pace. little advancement. alot of older women work there. getting gifts for lab week. job security.
great experience
advancement
Professional and rewarding
Patient Service Technician. (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orange County, CA2018, június 12.
I enjoyed meeting and providing services to all ages and cultures especially using my expertise and knowledge with children and infant's. LabCorp are also a very strong and financially secure Company.
Pro érvek
Support, acknowledgements, team work inviroment, excellent Management, great benefits.
Kontra érvek
Traffic on the way to and from my office.
Nice place to work
Certified Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Covington, LA2018, június 12.
I worked here a long time ago but from what I can remember Lab-corp was a nice place that took great care of their patients and employees. I would thoroughly recommend a career in medicine here
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: LabCorp? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van