LabCorp Alkalmazotti bírálat

3 136 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 137 értékelés megtekintése
Healthcare billing specialist
Healthcare Billing Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, szeptember 19.
Job straight to the point. They request a lot of you if you good at your job but do not want to pay you more unless you get a promotion and you are not unless you’ve been there over two year. Raises suck. Pay sucks.
Hours and benefits
Pay
Well equipped environment
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, szeptember 18.
Labcorp has shown me so much. I’ve learned how to register patients, draw and processes in the lab. I’ve learned to move at a fast paste seeing over 50 patients.
productive
Phlebotomist/ Patient Service Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2018, szeptember 18.
loved working with co workers that help get the patients in and out in a timely manner. Serviced patients with professional manner. Very busy environment but loved getting the job done correctly.
insentive and bonus pay
Kontra érvek
wish insurance was cheaper or free
Good work environment
Medical Laboratory Technologist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, szeptember 17.
Good work environment.
Learn to do everything Immunehisto chemistry (IHC) and ISH ( Insitu Hybridization)
Management excellent
Workplace culture excellent.
The job was not hard.
Working with my co-worker.
Nice place
Emergency Room Phlebotomist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Utica, NY2018, szeptember 15.
Nice place to work, flexible schedule, adequate pay, health benefits are great, opportunity to save for your retirement, company contributes to your retirement,
Flexible schedule
not enough workers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for.
Senior Service Rep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mount Vernon, WA2018, szeptember 15.
I enjoy my Service Representative position at LabCorp. The benefit and personal used of company vehicle was a plus. The management always do the best to work with your schedule.
Personal used of vehicle
No Union
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work I loved my patients they always ask for me
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Charlotte, FL2018, szeptember 14.
I loved my job I am very good at what I do. it's a good company I just didn't like some of there rules.i worked at hospital for 25 years and the things were alot different .I liked slot of things about the company, I think they should be strict with everyone not just certain people. Changes in the company once you thought you had it down to a science
Pro érvek
Patients we're good bringing things in, some times the boss would order something
Never enough help
Munkahelyi kultúra
LabCorp is a very inconsiderate company
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh-Durham, NC2018, szeptember 13.
LabCorp is so inconsiderate of their employees that they want them to work during Hurricane Florence 9-13-2018. They don't care about their employee safety. LabCorp wants their employees to work on Friday 9-14-2018 during the hurricane. LabCorp is so greedy and money hungry for money, that all they care about is making sure that the buildings are open just to serve other people that don't care about the employees. LabCorp makes their employees go to work in the blizzard snow with ice on the road because don't care. I've experienced it with them first hand. But this hurricane is a category 4 and LabCorp only cares about making money at a time like this. They show no remorse or feelings or concerns for their employees. All they want is someone to open the offices in the mornings no matter what the weather may be. LabCorp is a sorry company to work for. They are quick to feed you but don't want to pay you any money to continue to be a loyal employee to them. The money they spend on food to feed you, they should put into the employee's pockets. They don't stand behind their employee's in difficult situations, especially when it comes to the patients. They throw you under the bus. LabCorp is going to lose a lot of very good phlebotomist's if they don't straightened up their act. During inclement weather, they need to stop making their employees rough it just to go service people that could care less about the employee's. It makes no sense. It's a hurricane on the lose and they still want employees to open up them offices just to make a dollar. LabCorp is very stingy with pay. They  több... are a billion dollar company and they pay peanuts and expect you to be loyal to them. I wish people would realize the truth about LabCorp. Their phonies. The CEO is big phony. The CEO is going to be somewhere safe from hurricane while the employee's have to go work in it. There needs to be a strike against LabCorp. DON'T GO WORK FOR LABCORP  kevesebb
Kontra érvek
They don't care about their employees at all.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Worst job I've ever had
Patient Services Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado2018, szeptember 13.
I worked 45 minutes to an hour of overtime everyday. Only 2 people could have days off at the same time and you could request time off up to a year in advance so people who had worked there before you already had time requested off and there was no other time available. You were only allowed 3 unscheduled absences so if you get sick you still better work. Management was not understanding, helpful or available
Kontra érvek
insurance was expensive and not much coverage
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
very fun place to work
Phlebotomy Tech (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hackensack, NJ2018, szeptember 12.
We work as a team we perform in my pt service center venipuncture, COC, paternities, we have to process the blood so we work together to get the job done.
contesst
short breaks
Quick-paced working environment
Support Service Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raritan, NJ2018, szeptember 12.
If you are looking for a stable job Laborp is for you.
Management are very considerate.
The hardest of the job is the hours. I am a mother of two young kids who needs my full attention. And lacking sleep does not help.
very busy office site
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glen Burnie, MD2018, szeptember 11.
I enjoyed the people I worked with. However I do believe there is a huge turnover in this field. CSRs are not utilized here anymore. The phlebotomists register the patients now.
LabCorp
Business Development Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, szeptember 10.
Good people and company.
LabCorp likes to promote from within.
Good benefits
Offers good stock option plan
Management wants to help promote and better the employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful place to work all ways something new to learn
Phlebotomist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2018, szeptember 9.
My typical day to always stay cheerful stay busy doing my job greeting patients drawer labs stocking supplies. learned new software and how to troubleshoot any problems that occur, Take charge in situations that come up between coworkers and patients to keep the workplace peaceful and professional. The hardest part of the job is working with people who don't want to work and are not kind to the patient's. The most enjoyable part is that I can make a difference in someone's life with being kind having a smile on my face and sticking the needle gently with no pain in their arm.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
phlebotomist
PHLEBOTOMIST (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, szeptember 7.
pays well, they are understaffed, very strict attendance policy, dont apply here if u like to miss work. company is good but dont have a life working here
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun work place
Phlebotomist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Hyde Park, NY2018, szeptember 7.
it is a fun place to work .
I work as a float at times and I like working at different locations. Looking forward to working every day. Short staffed and underpaid.
learning experience
Kontra érvek
short or no breaks, patient come in few min before lunch and end od day
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a wonderful place to do my extership
Phlebotomist (Externship) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westerville, OH2018, szeptember 7.
The people working there were all very nice and encouraging. I learned that I need to stop over thinking and have more confidence in myself. I enjoyed interacting with the patients that came in.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here was difficult but fun
Specimen Lab Accessioner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, WV2018, szeptember 6.
the typical work day was difficult be cause it was so fast paced with so much to be done. LabCorp is a Medical service that processes any type of medical evaluation. it was as much as difficult as it was just hectic. I loved working there. Management was at peak performance. There was just one co worker i could not seem to get along with and it cost both of us our jobs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work to gain experience and skill
Sr. Lab Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2018, szeptember 6.
I worked there for 8 years and learned a lot. The atmosphere is pretty laid back and as long as you get your work done no one bothers you. You meet a lot of different kinds of people (some good, some not so good). The volume and pace is strenuous. They do offer a generous amount of paid time off.
Good learning opportunity
Pace is super fast
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good job to help you get to your levels.
Referrals (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado2018, szeptember 6.
This job was good if you need one right away and need money. It has a decent environment. I’ve been here for 4 years and don’t receive enough pay , thought I would be makin more by now especially in Colorado.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: LabCorp? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van