Kohl's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

3 053 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 652 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fun Co-Workers but..
Part-Time Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  OKC, OK2018, május 18.
You will be fine at this job as long as you are willing to do and learn pretty much everything possible. Don't be surprised if management really pushed selling credit a lot which can make your interaction with customers awkward at time.
Great people
Kontra érvek
Selling credit is really important
Job
Kohl's Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Amarillo, TX2018, május 18.
This job was very easy and i loved the people i worked for. Overall this store was very well run and could use a little more in the area of promotion.
Work Day
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  College Station, TX2018, május 17.
My day consisted of clocking in and the finding the previous workers in my work department, usually on the floor in misses juniors and men's, so they could give me an update. I have learned how to think on my toes to get the job done. The hardest part of the job was just being able to do your best to get credits.
Easy work
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Round Lake Beach, IL2018, május 17.
Typical day is putting away recovery, operating registers, and cleaning the fitting rooms. Managers were nice and understanding of family situations. Hardest part is not enough people working.
work around your schedule
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Kohls is a great place to work.
Point of Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oceanside, NY2018, május 17.
Kohl's is a great place to work, as a retailer, they have a wonderful selection of brand name products including their own. They offer customers significant savings both in regular sales and coupons. Kohl's also offers superior customer service and a no hassle return policy.
Great associate discounts
Kontra érvek
No medical Insurance, limited vacation policy, hours/salary is seasonal for Part timers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cookeville, TN2018, május 17.
There is an awesome team of people working at kohl's in Cookeville. I have learned to work as a team member and to take responsible for my actions. I have also learned to help customers and how to solve any issues they have.
Kohl's life
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merrillville, IN2018, május 17.
A typical day at Kohl's included meeting with the team in the morning to discuss the tasks that lay before us. The day then went forward with us performing the tasks that we were assigned, while attempting to help out the rest of the store if we could.
Pro érvek
Good work environment and staff
Kontra érvek
low hours, low amount of training for the tasks required
its alright
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooksville, FL2018, május 17.
Kohls pay is okay. If you are a young adult with little to no financial responsibilities then it is the place for you. If you have bills do not work there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Okay place, but no point in staying if you're looking for a future there
Point of Sales Associate / Credit Solicitor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nampa, ID2018, május 16.
They never really place my interest in their heart because I was really good at credit solicitation. They stationed at one place and it got boring. Would recommend as a high school job, but if you're looking to advance don't expect it from here.
Enjoyable workplace
Shoe Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garland, TX2018, május 16.
Kohls uses a college type approach whenever it comes with training there new employees,and at first it was hard learning everything on my own but soon enough I learned take charge of my environment.
Breaks
Kontra érvek
Basically learn on your own
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management makes the job horrible
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Owasso, OK2018, május 15.
A handful of the managers are great, but there are a few that make the job horrible. Pushing credit is frustrating and they will take individuals who are not forced to push credit to stop their jobs to force customers to sign up.

They lack an understanding sometimes that Kohl's isn't your main life objective and that you have a life outside of Kohl's. Be expected to be called outside of work to come in, although it isn't mandatory.

Associates are generally amazing, they are a great team to work with and are one of the few things that make work worth it.

Be prepared for little to no raise. You get roughly a 10 cent raise once a year, and nothing else. There is a incentive for getting people to sign up for credit cards that they have considered a "raise," but if you work anywhere besides registers, you will most likely not see any form of raise until your first full year working. Also be prepared for no hours, even though the store is usually understaffed.
Pro érvek
Discounts, wonderful team of associates
Kontra érvek
Management, mean customers, pushing credit cards
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Very Productive & Friendly Opperuntities
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alton, IL2018, május 15.
I loved this job, very laid back & comfortable
Great place for opportunities
Friendly atmosphere
Great community opportunities
Holidays can be difficult but, rewarding
Fun Workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Apex, NC2018, május 15.
Being a sales associate could be a lot of work dealing with overflowing dressing rooms and answering customers questions but it was a fun place to work.
Good work environment
Great Place to work at
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wheeling, WV2018, május 15.
Kohls was a great place to work at, but there were a few managers that the employees were not a big fan of. All in all it was a fun place to work part time at.
discounts
managers
horrible
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Williamsport, PA 177022018, május 15.
The manager is a jerk that yells at everyone. You are treated horribly not only by the staff, but also by the customers working there, it is the worst place i have ever worked in all my life
Khol's
Khol's sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Silver Spring, MD2018, május 15.
A typical day at work was usually really long and a little tedious but at the end of the day when i finally get to go home and chill i sit back and realize that i learn new things everyday at work.
decent break time
Kontra érvek
short shifts and inflexible schedule
it ok
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tinley Park, IL2018, május 14.
ITS a good job if ur first starting out cant really complain about it and the hours are flexible and its a very comfortable enviorment the people are eazy to work with
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just what you would expect
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hagerstown, MD2018, május 14.
Kohl's is a simpler job, exactly what you would expect from retail. It highly depends store to store what your experience will be. If you do well and what your managers ask, your job will tend to be easier.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job could potentially be a career for some
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2018, május 14.
Kohl's gave me, as a Shoe department sales associate a lot of freedom. I had a supervisor(at times) but, day-to-day I got to decide how the department would be fun. If I wanted to focus on one aspect of the department over another I had to the freedom to so. The staff was made up of some cool individuals at both of the locations I worked at. And overall, I would say the most enjoyable part of the job was the customer engagement. Especially at the Kohl's in Ann Arbor, I met all sorts of interesting characters while in at work.
Insurance coverage, Paid time off
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good workplace, but could do better with training
Sales Associate (Intimates/Accessories) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockford, IL2018, május 12.
I was responsible for my cleaning up department. If I was scheduled during the days since I usually closed I would feel a bit lost. I do feel like I could have been trained better. The worst part was I would have to give the Jewelry department their break, and although I did get some training I felt as though it wasn't thorough enough or that I was never in there enough to make it easy for me. Aside from that, management was very professional and I respected them.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Kohl's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van