Kohl's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

1 444 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 709 értékelés megtekintése
Working
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilkes-Barre, PA2018, május 22.
I liked working at Kohl's, it was a great job and I wish I didn't leave. I loved my store manager and I would give her the highest complement. She was so helpful and nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good part time job for temporary workers
Customer Service/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Frankfort, KY2018, május 21.
One's typical day depends on your job title. However, everyone's main goal is to provide excellent customer service. Management is the main issue I have with Kohls. Management is often unprofessional and my store has lost 3 managers in the span of a year. Employee turnover has increased as a result. I enjoyed working at Kohls for about a year, but the longer I am there the more I dislike it. And that is what i hear from so many of my coworkers. To be honest, it sucks the soul out of you. It is no longer a fun place to work and I believe management is to blame.
Employee discount
Kontra érvek
Management, low pay, not a good working atmosphere
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable but not enough hours
Customer Service Rep. Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Coconut Creek, FL2018, május 21.
The schedule was all over the place and i was not given enough hours. I dont know who has the ablility to work such different and few hours and can live on that little bit of money
Kohl's
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE/SALES ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Texas2018, május 19.
Kohl's is a wonderful company to work for. With the exception of some of the management, I've enjoyed my time here. The work is simple, fast paced, and fun. I've enjoyed most of my customer interactions. The hardest part of the job is dealing with unruly customers.
Fast Pace
Customer service/sales associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2018, május 15.
Working at Kohls can be very fast paced. There's very little room for job advancement, with very little pay. The company is great for working around scheldule.
Discounts
Short breaks
Work
Clerk, Sales, Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moreno Beach, CA2018, május 15.
Clerk, Sales,helping Customer finding sales price or with coupons, Customer Service, Multitasking and stocking (recovery)
Hardest part was not enough hours or not know your schedule ahead of time.
Free food
schedules
great job
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greer, SC2018, május 14.
working at khols was my pleasure. this company allow you to wear your own type of clothing. this company also allows you to get discounts. i would definitely refer my friends to work for khols.
More responsibility, less employees
Expert as sales associate and customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, május 14.
I loved structuring the junior department area and dressing the mannequins to fit the departments request during that season! There use to me one supervisor in each department with an extra one or two helper/associates during the day. Quickly there were only 2 or 3 of us on the floor during the whole day and covering other departments. The dressing rooms would get so piled up. I'm surprised people still tried on things. I love the clothes, people, discounts, job, but didn't like being taken advantage of with more responsibility and same pay and same hours.
Retail Work Experience
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lewis Center, OH2018, május 14.
It could have just been my specific location, but there was a lot of unnecessary drama in the workplace. Management seemed detached from associates needs and mindsets.
Fun and Pleasant
Customer Service/Jewelry Counter Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, május 11.
Customer Service/Jewelry Counter Representative: Provide excellent customer service in person and over the phone, handle daily monies and jewelry without discrepancy or loss, oversaw merchandise handling and returns/exchanges. Input account information on computer, customer and store related.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very quick pace but great people to work with.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santee, CA2018, május 9.
Even though you had to hurry and get the information down, it was easy to get the movement for it. Really fun and help workers there that will make you feel like your family.
Enjoyable for short time
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roseville, CA2018, május 9.
I worked during the evening and late night hours, so it was very quiet and enjoyable. It worked with my family schedule. I learned how to be patient while working with customers, how to sort out problems and look up things customers needed. The fellow employees were very kind and enjoyable to work with. The hardest part would probably be rush hour times, where lines were long and customers got impatient.
Environment, employees
Kontra érvek
slow season means less hours
management
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flowery Branch, GA2018, május 4.
Some management had patience and was encouraging, others expected you to come out of the gate running full blast when you hadn't even been trained for your area.
Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Hours are horrific starting in the fall through Holidays
Town Halls were a break
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, május 4.
Kohl's started out a very good place to work then the management changed they stopped the bonus pay outs changed the way you could get increases then had a major lay off.
town halls
pay cuts
miss them
Customer Service Agent II (Volt alkalmazott) –  corsicana tx2018, május 3.
I was not able to relocate to another state. There were 180+ of us that had to relocate or lose our jobs. It was a great environment I loved my co workers and we all worked well together. I would have loved to retire from Kohl's.
KUDOS
Grumpy customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a very productive place to work
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2018, május 2.
It is very hard to advance at Kohl's. The management seems very preoccupied with how the run the company and they don't give good feedback to they're employee's. I personally would try not to get sick because they are not understanding if its you or your children.
Pro érvek
They do hav e great discounts
Kontra érvek
They dont give you hours as promised when you sign on.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty easy, relaxed retail job
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, OR2018, április 28.
A good place to work if you're student because of the relaxed scheduling, ability to cross train and work in other departments. I enjoyed strengthening my problem solving skills by working in Customer Service. The raises however are pretty nonexistent, employees used to be able to earn vacation pay, but that was also taken away.
Easy scheduling
Kontra érvek
Low pay, no vacation pay or raises
Good Company Overall
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Galloway, NJ2018, április 28.
Low pay, inconsistent hours but overall not a bad company as far as a retail job is concerned. I only left because I had to move out of state. I have had family work there too.
Decent Atmosphere.
Low pay
Fast paced, sometimes fun
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cincinanti2018, április 25.
Love the people I work with, I only work a couple days a week. It's fast paced, sometimes stressful but all in all a decent place to work to balance the stay at home mom life.
Pro érvek
Jean days occasionally and sometimes food is bought for staff
Kontra érvek
hard to get floor work done because it's constantly busy
fun
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pembroke, MA2018, április 25.
busy fast pace work day learned customer service and register skills management was good the hardest part was merchandising the easiest was dealing with customers
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Kohl's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van