Kohl's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Associate

667 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 729 értékelés megtekintése
Don't work here
White Lake - Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  White Lake, MI2018, május 24.
This job is good for just like a seasonal or summer job. If you decide to work here full time, you're not gonna like it. At my location there is not enough people here to have everything done that they want to. A lot of the customers you get are very rude and mean. The management only cares about getting credit and they don't really care about you and they gave the customers whatever they want most of the time. The only part I liked about this job is the discount and one of the managers. It is very fast paced and demanding on everyone but if you learn how to do a lot in this store, you'll be the crutch for everyone. They also don't pay a lot here and don't give you many hours even though they say they will.
Cool discount
Kontra érvek
They want you to do everything while not having the tools or support you need
Fast Paced, but was Stressful with poor leadership
Kohl's Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2018, május 23.
Kohl's is a good job to start with, but a lot of things can start to wear you out. The customers are very spoiled there so they expected anything and everything. I had one women literally take off the sweater she was wearing in front of me and hand it to me so she could return it, and we have to take it back. You can't say no. The management does not really care about their employees. They only care about surveys and how many credits the store is getting. They do not stand up for their employees when confronted with difficult customer. They will usually give the customer what they want (even if it is a ridiculous request or something we were told not to do), in order to avoid confrontation. Like stated before, it's a good first job for the experience, and will really help with customer service and communication skills, but as far as a long term job, not a great choice. Also, your raises are tiny and don't follow you when minimum goes up, so when it went up this last time, I was back to making minimum, after three years of working.
Sales
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakeland, FL2018, május 22.
Kohl's is a good place to work. They have many area in which an employee could advance and work more hours. During the holidays, the hours are even more for everyone to work.
Friendly Co-workers
Kohl's Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fond du Lac, WI2018, május 21.
Working at Kohl's is a good starting job, you get to work with the public and develop your interpersonal skills. Management is helpful but annoying at times.
Pro érvek
Usually a positive work enviroment
Kontra érvek
Constantly guilt-tripped, always asked to stay late or come in early, Not good when you have another job or are in school
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job but don’t love it
Part-Time Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lee's Summit, MO2018, május 19.
Kohl’s is a great place to work for students and the discounts are really great. As far as pay goes you might have to get a second job to support yourself. Kohl is a side job unless you become a lead or manager.
Pro érvek
Flexible schedule, discounts, nice managers
Kontra érvek
Low pay, work weekends, inconstant hours
teammates and customers
Kohls associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oro Valley, AZ2018, május 18.
Kohls would make my work day was when I was working with teammates who worked together if one needed assistance.
The overall culture of this Kohls was positive which is reflected from the Store Manager. Special occasions were celebrated in the break room trying to keep our spirits uplifted.
culture
no healthcare.
great discounts for associate
associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redding, CA 960032018, május 15.
saved a lot while working there. fun workers, free food, discounts, only work 4 hours a week, not enough to pay rent or any bill really. only work here as a second job for fun money. The store always has great sales.
Pro érvek
fun workers, free food, discounts
Kontra érvek
only work 4 hours a week, not enough to pay rent or any bill really.
Fun and Often Stressful Place to Work
Kohl's Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  York, PA2018, május 15.
Most days consist of the same things, but at the same time, every day is different. I do things from unloading stock trucks to watching elderly ladies' carts for them to getting yelled at by customers because I don't know every single product we have in the store. Let's just say, I learned where everything was generally located very quickly. My fellow employees differed, teenagers like me, retired people looking for some extra income and people who have made a career out of working in retail. All the teenagers got along well and enjoyed joking around as well as any free food we could get. I got along with the people older than me, but some people didn't get along like all workplaces. The hardest part for me was showing up for my 8-hour shifts, but when I got there, the hardest part was not reacting poorly when customers angered me. But it was nice to be making money.
Pro érvek
Freed food for holidays, discounts
Kontra érvek
poor cooling systems, lack of employees on week nights
Great place
Kohl’s associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Owasso, OK2018, május 10.
Enjoy management and I enjoy the work environment. I didn’t enjoy having to push credits on the register. Really liked the flexible schedule. I liked all the employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
An easy job to do, but not super great pay.
part time flex associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, OH2018, május 10.
Working at Kohl's warehouse should only be temporary for someone unless you are part of the management team and/or office staff. There isn't a whole lot of room for advancements.
Pro érvek
Solitary, "busy work" that keeps you ocupied.
Kontra érvek
Lots of walking, no places to rest, bathrooms can be very far from works space
Great first time job
Kohl's Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anchorage, AK2018, május 7.
Kohl's was a great first time job for me as a high school student. Everyone was nice and I was a fast learner. They were able to work around my school schedule and I was happy where I was.
fun and quick paced
Kohl's Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Yuba City, CA2018, május 4.
kohls had a very fun environment! the store i worked at also did a lot of charity type events with our community which was really awesome. management is typically good about working with your schedule. the hardest part about the job would probably depend on your position, so for me as a customer service worker, it would have to be remaining professional & providing a civil manner with rogue customers! but some of the customers are also the best part about the job!
discounts
middle aged white woman
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Kohls
Department Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lexington Park, MD2018, május 3.
Fun to work, if you have decent management. Growth is an issue unless you have tenure. You could be the best associate but you have to play the game of being loved by everyone instead of being good at your job
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love that you can sign up to do voluntee work for different charity.
Home and Kids Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2018, április 23.
It's a nice work place but the don't pay much. You get a seven cent rise after one year. ( Yea, you hear me seven cent )...You will get hired to work in one department but end up working in ever department.
Pro érvek
You meet some nice peoples
Dont pay get
Fun, Easy-paced work place
associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Canton, OH2018, április 17.
I loved working here. $9/hr start pay for a cashier is hard to find which is also why it is hard to get a job there. I got the job due to me being an honors student in high school, I believe. I was the only teenager that worked there. Mostly, it was middle aged and up employees whom have been there for years, making $11/hr+ with some benefits. However, management has changed since I left, and I think they've stripping these benefits and are trying to get a higher turnover rate to cuts pay raise costs.
Pro érvek
breaks, sometimes free lunch, good coworkers
Kontra érvek
business casual wear, poor schedules, fast-paced.
Friendly Workplace
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA2018, április 16.
Smooth workday, management very friendly. Managers provided an enjoyable experience including fun team building activities and displays of appreciation.
Friendly, relaxed environment
Repetitive
Stable Fun Easy Work
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mission, TX2018, április 16.
What I didn't like was that people who where there longer than me but didn't know what to do so i had to help them out but other than that is was a great place to work at
Pro érvek
Manager brought us lunch a couple of times when we met our goal
Kontra érvek
Short Breaks is what wassnt good
Fun People, Not Paid enough
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orem, UT2018, április 15.
An average workday is basically get everything done that needs to be done for that day. the managers are really fun and understanding but the higher ups are not the best to work for.
Fun managers
Not enough money
Fun fast work place
Kohl's Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Joppa, MD2018, április 14.
A nice place to work. Employees are very helpful management team always there to answer questions . Gdyhfjjhhvgbgjbffhhjcff jggjchjfgj jgfhcgj jfgjcjc hgcb
N/a
Short breaks
Flexible hours
associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, MA2018, április 14.
The manager was friendly. My coworkers were nice as well. The hours were flexible. It was a great start to the working world since it was my first job.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Kohl's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van