Kohl's Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 14 662 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
working at Kohls
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Viera, FL2018, május 11.
When you first get in you see if their is any special instructions on the computer.After that I go to the dock to see if their is any merchandise left from truck that needs to be put away. I would than see if their is any product that needs to be put away from the night before. I usually go in before the store opens to make sure my dept. is clean and ready for the day. Do special projects that need to be done like cleaning up dress shirts ect.. Days at the store are very busy. You most likely are going to help out in all the depts during a day.
We have a great management team.They are open to talk to about any thing you have to say. They listen. They try to make it a fun place to work. The staff we have now are wonderful people to work with. It is kinda like a family atmosphere we all work together to get the job done. We also have a fun calendar for each month.
I think the hardest part of the job as with many companies are the cut backs in payroll. Most of the time we work with skeleton crews on the floor which makes it hard to do your work and also give great customer service which is expected of us.
I think what I like most about working at Kohls is the friendships I have made over the years. I love working with the public, I went from waiting tables when I was 14 to to my job now and I have always enjoyed talking and helping people.
The people I work with
short staffed
Great place
Kohl’s associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Owasso, OK2018, május 10.
Enjoy management and I enjoy the work environment. I didn’t enjoy having to push credits on the register. Really liked the flexible schedule. I liked all the employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
An easy job to do, but not super great pay.
part time flex associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, OH2018, május 10.
Working at Kohl's warehouse should only be temporary for someone unless you are part of the management team and/or office staff. There isn't a whole lot of room for advancements.
Pro érvek
Solitary, "busy work" that keeps you ocupied.
Kontra érvek
Lots of walking, no places to rest, bathrooms can be very far from works space
Ok part time seasonal
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  DeSoto, TX2018, május 10.
The job is good for people that only want to limit their income and themselves. No chance for opportunity and they are strict. This place would not be good to work at.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good for college students and summer jobs
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2018, május 10.
The employees are very helpful if you are new. I had no problems here. This place does a good job at working with customers. Holidays are the busiest times here so if you are considering on applying at that time then you will definitely get in your hours.
Pretty flexible
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and relaxed retail environment.
Michigan - Misses, Juniors, Mens Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2018, május 10.
This was my first retail experience, and I enjoyed working here very much. They really put an emphasis on team-building and creating a strong community for employees.
good place to work
Cashier customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, AR2018, május 9.
Good fun place to work. pretty fast paced. enjoyed working with everyone. always had something to do and got all my work done. I love shopping at kohls lots of great deals.
fun to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very quick pace but great people to work with.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santee, CA2018, május 9.
Even though you had to hurry and get the information down, it was easy to get the movement for it. Really fun and help workers there that will make you feel like your family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work for one day a week
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roseville, MI2018, május 9.
After getting hired in, I was told Kohl's only allows for a max of 26 hours to be scheduled, which I was happy to hear; I received one day a week. Not enough worth to even drive there.
great hourly pay
no hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like retail you'll love Kohl's
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cumming, GA2018, május 9.
Kohl's is a great place to work the management staff is amazing. A lot of amazing people work there. If you ever need help with anything the staff is always willing to help.
Enjoyable for short time
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roseville, CA2018, május 9.
I worked during the evening and late night hours, so it was very quiet and enjoyable. It worked with my family schedule. I learned how to be patient while working with customers, how to sort out problems and look up things customers needed. The fellow employees were very kind and enjoyable to work with. The hardest part would probably be rush hour times, where lines were long and customers got impatient.
Environment, employees
Kontra érvek
slow season means less hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun working place
Python Developer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Menomonee Falls, WI2018, május 9.
Awesome managers, very humble, and fun. Always going to ask you about your day and mean it. I've seen them all personally compliment someone and it puts an extra pep in that associate's step.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful workplace with poor management
Cashier and sales floor associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yardley, PA 190672018, május 9.
A typical day at work involved given a task to complete by the end of your shift. Management was not organized. Hardest part of the job was to stay motivated with the lack of motivation from everyone else working there.
discounts
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Workplace is amazing but no advancement
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  California2018, május 9.
The kohl's i worked at management wasnt that great. There was no advancement. They played favortism. If you worked your butt off and have been there for years if management didnt like you, you wouldnt get a higher position the person they liked the most would get the position even if that person has only been there for 5 months compared to someone that has been there for 5 years.
Fun place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Topeka, KS2018, május 9.
It’s cool place to work all the people are fun the people are very nice and respectful they help each other out and the pays good !!!!...!.!.!!!.!!.....
Overall good company.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, AZ2018, május 8.
Helps employees with time off and understanding about life events. Very little hours. No employees other than management and supervisors are full time, average employee gets 20 hours or less a week, 20 if you're lucky. Refused to give me my sick pay time and time again after asking. Nice management team though which makes the job overall easier and more enjoyable. A lot of store events that include volunteer work as well as the store providing food for the employees just to boost morale such as pizza or nacho days and other themed days as well as a pot luck once per month.
Good management
Kontra érvek
Very little hours, small shifts that make commuting almost a waste of time and gas
Working For Kohls Corporate
Product Development Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Menomonee Falls, WI2018, május 8.
Kohls has been a fantastic employer to work for. The global work environment is very positive and progressive. For the first time since it's existence, a woman will be CEO starting June 2018. The benefits are incredible. The only negative thing I will say concerns the work/life balance. It's different on every team. Every manager has different expectations which is to be expected but it can mean a complete change for your team. Every area of the company is also different, which means re-learning every time you move. You also have to deal with the politics of working for a corporate office. Otherwise, Kohls has been a great "fresh out of college" job and I feel like it has set me up to move to another company and be promoted.
Pro érvek
Free employee events, perks and discounts around the city of Milwaukee, insurance, vacation buy program, 401k, concierge service at corporate, dry cleaning, etc.
Kontra érvek
Past an entry level job, there are no breaks, You're pretty much expected to work through your lunch if your office is really busy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
okay place with great people
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, május 8.
it was an okay place with great people of different backgrounds. lots of customers during the holiday time. great discounts for employees, especially during the holidays. you do get a lot of breaks and perks for getting credit cards.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loss Prevention Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manchester, CT2018, május 8.
It was a great place to work I really enjoyed the people I worked with and I enjoyed working in the store I was stationed to work everyday of the week.
so much fun
Seasonal Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chico, CA2018, május 8.
I met so many new people and I had fun working in fashion. I loved the independence and the way Khols treats their employees. They keep people happy and provide great working conditions.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Kohl's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van