Kohl's Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 14 658 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fun and Often Stressful Place to Work
Kohl's Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  York, PA2018, május 15.
Most days consist of the same things, but at the same time, every day is different. I do things from unloading stock trucks to watching elderly ladies' carts for them to getting yelled at by customers because I don't know every single product we have in the store. Let's just say, I learned where everything was generally located very quickly. My fellow employees differed, teenagers like me, retired people looking for some extra income and people who have made a career out of working in retail. All the teenagers got along well and enjoyed joking around as well as any free food we could get. I got along with the people older than me, but some people didn't get along like all workplaces. The hardest part for me was showing up for my 8-hour shifts, but when I got there, the hardest part was not reacting poorly when customers angered me. But it was nice to be making money.
Pro érvek
Freed food for holidays, discounts
Kontra érvek
poor cooling systems, lack of employees on week nights
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management makes the job horrible
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Owasso, OK2018, május 15.
A handful of the managers are great, but there are a few that make the job horrible. Pushing credit is frustrating and they will take individuals who are not forced to push credit to stop their jobs to force customers to sign up.

They lack an understanding sometimes that Kohl's isn't your main life objective and that you have a life outside of Kohl's. Be expected to be called outside of work to come in, although it isn't mandatory.

Associates are generally amazing, they are a great team to work with and are one of the few things that make work worth it.

Be prepared for little to no raise. You get roughly a 10 cent raise once a year, and nothing else. There is a incentive for getting people to sign up for credit cards that they have considered a "raise," but if you work anywhere besides registers, you will most likely not see any form of raise until your first full year working. Also be prepared for no hours, even though the store is usually understaffed.
Pro érvek
Discounts, wonderful team of associates
Kontra érvek
Management, mean customers, pushing credit cards
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Very Productive & Friendly Opperuntities
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alton, IL2018, május 15.
I loved this job, very laid back & comfortable
Great place for opportunities
Friendly atmosphere
Great community opportunities
Holidays can be difficult but, rewarding
Fun Workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Apex, NC2018, május 15.
Being a sales associate could be a lot of work dealing with overflowing dressing rooms and answering customers questions but it was a fun place to work.
Good work environment
Typical retail store
Point of Sale Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ontario, CA2018, május 15.
A typical day of work usually involved customer service and replenishment of the store when we were slow. Associates are upbeat and friendly. Management is good. There was really no difficult part of the job. Just a bit tiring when the holidays were upon us. My most enjoyable part of the job were the customers! I enjoyed being a team member of Associates in Action!
Flexible schedule
Health care
Great Place to work at
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wheeling, WV2018, május 15.
Kohls was a great place to work at, but there were a few managers that the employees were not a big fan of. All in all it was a fun place to work part time at.
discounts
managers
horrible
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Williamsport, PA 177022018, május 15.
The manager is a jerk that yells at everyone. You are treated horribly not only by the staff, but also by the customers working there, it is the worst place i have ever worked in all my life
Khol's
Khol's sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Silver Spring, MD2018, május 15.
A typical day at work was usually really long and a little tedious but at the end of the day when i finally get to go home and chill i sit back and realize that i learn new things everyday at work.
decent break time
Kontra érvek
short shifts and inflexible schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
a bit stressful but i like a challenge
Seasonal Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elk Grove, CA2018, május 15.
Don't get me wrong, this job is stressful but I did enjoy it because it was a challenge for me. Some of the co-workers I worked with were amazing, when we closed shift, sometimes we did a little quick fashion show. Staying overtime is mandatory for closing shifts, it's possible for closing shifts to stay all the way till 3am, even if you worked at 5pm. They may try to make you stay until all departments in the entire store is cleaned.
it ok
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tinley Park, IL2018, május 14.
ITS a good job if ur first starting out cant really complain about it and the hours are flexible and its a very comfortable enviorment the people are eazy to work with
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work/great discounts and offers
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Humble, TX2018, május 14.
Working at Kohls has been great but if you the associate have open availability you should get More Hours. The discount and offers each week are very good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just what you would expect
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hagerstown, MD2018, május 14.
Kohl's is a simpler job, exactly what you would expect from retail. It highly depends store to store what your experience will be. If you do well and what your managers ask, your job will tend to be easier.
Kohls
Jewelry Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, IL2018, május 14.
I worked in the Jewelry Department. It was a joy to sell jewelry. The management was great. The workplace culture was consumer friendly. The hardest part of the job was standing for long periods of time. The most enjoyable part of the job was customer satisfaction.
Pro érvek
I enjoyed working at Kohls.
Kontra érvek
There were no benefits. The hours vanished after the Holiday Season.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace with game room.
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plainfield, IN2018, május 14.
Best job I’ve ever had. The supervisors are nice. You get two 30 minute, paid breaks. There is a game room, computers, and even a mini store called Avenue C. Also, everything is easy to learn. Plenty opportunities for overtime as well.
Pro érvek
2 Paid breaks, game room, avenue C, can listen to your own music, benefits, wellness center, etc.
Kontra érvek
Can get slow and boring sometimes
great job
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greer, SC2018, május 14.
working at khols was my pleasure. this company allow you to wear your own type of clothing. this company also allows you to get discounts. i would definitely refer my friends to work for khols.
Fairly enjoyable overall
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valencia, CA2018, május 14.
Most of the coworkers were wonderful to work with. The environment was nice. Many of the customers were frustrating, but it was enjoyable overall. The season was hard and fairly stressful.
Pro érvek
Good coworkers, pretty easy job
Customers were annoyign
Munkahelyi kultúra
Challenging work, productivity a must, pressure to solicit credit.
Point of Sale Associate, Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sherwood, AR2018, május 14.
Scheduling was inconsistent (bounced around from graveyard shift, to morning shift, to night time shift). Holidays were blackout days, all employees were required to work and did not get to be with their families. Employees were offered discounts, but benefits were scarce, and lunch time was a hassle (breaks not long enough). Opportunities for advancement were not easy to obtain, but not non-existent. Most of the managers were friendly and understanding, however a few had unrealistic expectations and favoritism was a definite issue. Overall my experience there was not all negative, but there are some improvements that could be made.
Pro érvek
Lunch breaks, discounts, job security
Kontra érvek
Working all holidays, inconsistent scheduling
cashier
Cashier/Sales Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lodi, CA2018, május 14.
unqualified managers who only promote butt kissers. one manager I had used to talk baby to us, it was really weird. they constantly fired the best workers.
everything
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job could potentially be a career for some
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2018, május 14.
Kohl's gave me, as a Shoe department sales associate a lot of freedom. I had a supervisor(at times) but, day-to-day I got to decide how the department would be fun. If I wanted to focus on one aspect of the department over another I had to the freedom to so. The staff was made up of some cool individuals at both of the locations I worked at. And overall, I would say the most enjoyable part of the job was the customer engagement. Especially at the Kohl's in Ann Arbor, I met all sorts of interesting characters while in at work.
Insurance coverage, Paid time off
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
More responsibility, less employees
Expert as sales associate and customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, május 14.
I loved structuring the junior department area and dressing the mannequins to fit the departments request during that season! There use to me one supervisor in each department with an extra one or two helper/associates during the day. Quickly there were only 2 or 3 of us on the floor during the whole day and covering other departments. The dressing rooms would get so piled up. I'm surprised people still tried on things. I love the clothes, people, discounts, job, but didn't like being taken advantage of with more responsibility and same pay and same hours.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Kohl's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van