Kohl's Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 14 699 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Sales
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakeland, FL2018, május 22.
Kohl's is a good place to work. They have many area in which an employee could advance and work more hours. During the holidays, the hours are even more for everyone to work.
replenish merchandise
Seasonal Replenishment Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Havertown, PA2018, május 22.
replenish socks shoes blankets tshirts underwear cards boxes towels tissue electronics soap candles jewelry tv paper toys ties sheets perfume deodorant
Teenager summer job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, május 22.
a typical day would be performing cashier duties, as in point of sale, credit card payments, and directing customers when asked/needed. Worked in departments only twice.
I learned about point of sales and how a real job is.
Management was fine, in retail things are always moving.
workplace culture was as average as any other place of retail.
The hardest part of the job was trying to get customers to open credit cards and rewards cards, as customers do not want to open credit cards and we as a store had to get a certain amount everyday, and we were pressured by our bosses to get them.
The most enjoyable part of the job was doing the process of point of sales.
point of sales
Pressure for credit cards
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good part time job for temporary workers
Customer Service/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Frankfort, KY2018, május 21.
One's typical day depends on your job title. However, everyone's main goal is to provide excellent customer service. Management is the main issue I have with Kohls. Management is often unprofessional and my store has lost 3 managers in the span of a year. Employee turnover has increased as a result. I enjoyed working at Kohls for about a year, but the longer I am there the more I dislike it. And that is what i hear from so many of my coworkers. To be honest, it sucks the soul out of you. It is no longer a fun place to work and I believe management is to blame.
Employee discount
Kontra érvek
Management, low pay, not a good working atmosphere
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed it, but no room for advancement
Front End Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tomball, TX2018, május 21.
I honestly loved working at Kohl's for the most part. However, it seemed as if my manager at the time played favorites with certain employees and was very demanding about opening new Kohl's Charge Accounts. I started out getting horrible hours, but obviously the more charge accounts you open, the more hours you get. Around October, after working for a few months, my hours increased to about 30-40 hours a week and then suddenly dropped to 4 a week once the second week of January came around. However, "certain" employees were still getting their 40 hours.

Kohl's is a very nice place to work and overall was a fun experience. I just didn't like the favoritism which was made apparent to several employees and even some managers.
Good place for College Kids and Part-Time
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brookfield, CT2018, május 21.
You learn a lot about customer service, and working in stressful situations with people from all kinds of backgrounds. You do build a community with those that you work with, which helps make the shifts go by a lot faster and makes you feel good coming into the shift and leaving the shift. It is a little hard when you have 4-6 supervisors and managers because not everyone is always on the same page with jobs that need to get done, and everyone has a different level of priorities. It is very easy to become cross-trained within the store, which is also the best way to work there because you can help out whenever is needed. This is a job that you are on your feet 100% of the time, and need to be quick paced, for both the customers and your coworkers. You do not have a lot of down-time because there is always something to do and the shifts can get long. Because it is only a minimum wage job, you can't live off this job. There are annual raises, but it's by cents so it does not really do a lot.
Low paid rate
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, május 21.
To stressful job as taking care customers hours not the best ones for you to take care your family, they expect to much for the employee and the paid not the best.
% discount
Kontra érvek
shotr breaks, not benefits for part time employees
Great Job
Misses Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Coralville, IA2018, május 21.
I loved working at kohls. They had excellent managers who actually cared about employees. Worked with students and scheduling hours. There was room for advancement.
Fun Work place
Sales Associate, Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Beaumont, CA2018, május 21.
I enjoy working at Kohl's. The managers are very nice. Its a fast paced environment. The work culture is amazing. Everyone is very friendly and when help is needed and asked for help is given at the very moment.
Discounts and breaks
little hours
Poor Management
General Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manteca, CA2018, május 21.
Managers are key to good hiring and scheduling. Kohl's managers are not qualified and fail in these areas. Many times I tried to work with managers and the "corporation" barriers seemed to get in the way. Previously, at other jobs, my managers were more personable and willing to work along with me during specific scheduling/personal issues.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable but not enough hours
Customer Service Rep. Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Coconut Creek, FL2018, május 21.
The schedule was all over the place and i was not given enough hours. I dont know who has the ablility to work such different and few hours and can live on that little bit of money
Productive Workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oxford Valley, PA2018, május 21.
The job consisted mostly of me being on the register, and I organized the merchandise when we had a small number of customers. Managers were very friendly and understanding. Everything was easy to adjust to.
Pro érvek
Good timing on breaks and I got along really well with my coworkers.
Kontra érvek
It got very hot in the building, especially when I went all around the store organizing
Munkahelyi kultúra
good for highly competitive people
Cashier Service Counter and Intimates (Volt alkalmazott) –  Appleton, WI2018, május 21.
The Kohl's I worked at required us to sign up 4 new credit card holders a day. If I failed to meet this requirement, my hours for the next week were cut. All of my floor managers were incredibly supportive and excellent to work for.
Relaxed, but quick paced
Retail Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Northville, MI2018, május 21.
Most of the time I was at the registers, which was not my favorite position, but it certainly was not bad at all. Sure, I may have had some customers who were, well, crazy to say the least. But most of the time I got customers out the door in a quick, but not rushed, manner.
My favorite position was called omni, which includes stuff for shipping things outside of the store, or getting merchandise customers bought online but chose to pick up in store. This position also included gathering several items from the sales floor or stockrooms that would go to shipping & packing, or buy online pickup in store.
I learned how to work with customers and coworkers appropriately.
Kpohls is very laid back, but is definitely fast faced and they don't want you doing nothing. There is always something to be done at Kohls.
The most enjoyable part, was honestly the lunch break. When you can take some time to yourself, get some food and just relax. I also liked the associate discount.
Associate discount
Friendly Co-workers
Kohl's Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fond du Lac, WI2018, május 21.
Working at Kohl's is a good starting job, you get to work with the public and develop your interpersonal skills. Management is helpful but annoying at times.
Pro érvek
Usually a positive work enviroment
Kontra érvek
Constantly guilt-tripped, always asked to stay late or come in early, Not good when you have another job or are in school
Great Place to work
Asset Life-cycle Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Menomonee Falls, WI2018, május 21.
I was only there for a small contract but i was pleased for being my first job in the field. i used what i learned to build into a great career. they have fully staffed kitchens for all their employees.
Manage poorly
Cashier, Point of Sale (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, május 20.
Come to work trying to find a manager for the duties for the day because they were not, all the same, every day. Cashier for over an hour when I was a floor associate and then get talked to because my department was not clean.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very productive, great place to work
Freight Team Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Humble, TX2018, május 20.
You get paid weakly, The employees are very friendly. On a typical day the work place is self paced. A great place to work if you love helping people, and the roles are simple. They have great medical and dental benefits.
Pro érvek
great benefits and pay weekly
short lunches
bad just bad
Cap Team 1 Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Biddeford, ME2018, május 20.
i was never really trained on anything ust told to go do something and when i stood around for 30 minutes trying to figure it i got spoke to and if i asked how to do it id get lectured at angrilly and then reported for being a bad worker.
discounts
everything
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fair workplace like any department store
Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dickson City, PA2018, május 20.
Although the pay is generally low, as with many entry-level jobs in America, the environment is good. Many other employees are helpful. The management can sometimes fail to understand the troubles of new associates, but this quickly dissipates once they know.
Kind Employees
Petulant Customers
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Kohl's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van