Kohl's Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 14 718 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Ups and downs.
Hardlines and AdSet Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, május 26.
the days vary depending on what is going on inside the store, Over the years the climate has changed and not all for the best. Currently, a typical day is how negative some individuals are towards myself for any numbers of things, even though: I am trying to do my job.
nice managers
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Roseville, MN2018, május 26.
very low pay otherwise nice place to work, very flexible and doable. mostly suitable for people who already have a full time job since they don't pay that good. It looks like if you work full time your chances of getting promoted are high. They accept different cultures. One thing I don't like about them is the lack of communication. Mostly what discounts are available to you apart from your normal associate discount, we don't get to know. They are more relaxed in cross training all they care is getting credit applications.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to start career ladder
Floor Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wayne, NJ2018, május 26.
My experience working at Kohl's went well overall. The environment was usually fast-paced and there was always something to do whether in your assigned department or somewhere else. Management was helpful and supportive.
Great place.
Sales Floor Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Walker, MI2018, május 25.
Fast paced, crazy busy after Thanksgiving through New Year's. Everyday is different, always something new. Offers a flexible schedule, so its great place for a second job.
i was a cashier
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2018, május 25.
very warm and welcoming co-worker, it got crazy in there for the holiday. when there was a lot of people the time went by very fast, just mind manners
Good employees
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Covington, WA2018, május 25.
Having good employees to work with and support systems. It was a nice and friendly environment. I learned how to be patient with customers and staff members.
Friendly staff
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a fun place to work it
Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hodgkins, IL2018, május 25.
a typical day was to remove clothes form dressing rooms and put back where they belong . Help customers and other departments when they needed it . I learned all about team work there . It's a fun place to work at . The managers were always willing to help out with projects . The projects were the hardest part of the job . I really enjoyed helping the customers and the other employees when they needed it .
Full / Part-time benefits
Not enough employees
Fun work place
Seasonal Freight Associate (Overnight) (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, május 25.
Kohl's is excellent place for work. The environment is very friendly and helpful. The associates are very helpful. All the managers very helpful too. I liked very much working at kohl's.
A very fun workplace
Time Staffing / RTV (Volt alkalmazott) –  Findlay, OH2018, május 25.
Excellent employees and management there. They always had somebody to train you on new things and you learn quick. If you had any issues management was always there..
Great management and atmosphere
Munkahelyi kultúra
Quickpaced and boring work.
Freight Team Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merced, CA2018, május 24.
I didn't enjoy my time here much, but a paycheck is a paycheck. The bosses didn't care much for the happiness or comfort of the employees, and the environment felt more like a dog-eat-dog environment, which made productivity lower in my opinion.
Fun , fast work place
Khols (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, május 24.
Khols is good fast work place , that pays good . You can choose from over night and day shift . The staff is real cool and the managing team is too. Khols is good joe for people of all ages .high school to college kids all can find a good work home at khols
Pays good
Kontra érvek
On your feet the whole time
Productive and fair work
Sales Associate and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Smyrna, TN2018, május 24.
It is a common sales job, friendly customers most of the time but was constantly having to clean up around the store and after the customers. Closing was ruff and you did not get the choice to leave directly after your shift time was over.
Pro érvek
The discounts they provided for employees
Kontra érvek
You did not get to leave until everything in the store was completely fixed and cleaned
Retail
Area Supervisor/ Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kingsport, TN2018, május 24.
The company was great at promoting from within. You need to be a multi tasker and a positive person. It is very customer service driven company. For a part time employee the hours vary/
Don't work here
White Lake - Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  White Lake, MI2018, május 24.
This job is good for just like a seasonal or summer job. If you decide to work here full time, you're not gonna like it. At my location there is not enough people here to have everything done that they want to. A lot of the customers you get are very rude and mean. The management only cares about getting credit and they don't really care about you and they gave the customers whatever they want most of the time. The only part I liked about this job is the discount and one of the managers. It is very fast paced and demanding on everyone but if you learn how to do a lot in this store, you'll be the crutch for everyone. They also don't pay a lot here and don't give you many hours even though they say they will.
Cool discount
Kontra érvek
They want you to do everything while not having the tools or support you need
Kohls
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Willimantic, CT2018, május 24.
Helping customers 24/7 , I enjoyed working the entire back of the store, does get exhausting sometimes being the only one back there but the employees are always willing to help .
Productive work place
Kohl's Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Billings, MT2018, május 24.
My time spent at Kohl's was well spent all the employees were very cheerful but the bosses could be hard to talk to you at times. No matter how hard I worked I always felt that I never met their expectations. Over all my time spent at Kohl's was a good learning experience.
Fun enviornment
Kontra érvek
Short breaks and staff could have been more friendly
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place but be careful
Material Handler-Problem Solver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2018, május 24.
I worked for kohls dc for over 10 years the work is fast paced so time is very fast 10hrs shifts 4 days a week, I liked the people and the work staff, but the, they will use you and don't want to pay you for your work, even hard to get a raise.
Pro érvek
Very fast pace great management attitude
will pimp you lol
good Part time job while attending Grad school
Sales Asscociate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Massapequa Park, NY2018, május 24.
This position really entry level and good as a work fill while attending school. There is little chance for advancement from within because a majority of jobs are part time positions. Cannot make a living because there are not hours to be worked with the way shifts are constructed. The people i work with are very nice and we are treated well by management
Flexible hours
Little chane of advancement
Ok for part time work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mantua, NJ2018, május 24.
Kohl's is not a bad place to have a part time job at. The pay is low (which pretty much all retail is). They will work around your schedule; most people I worked with had either a second job or was a student. If you are trying to pay bills this may not be the best place for you unless it is a second job. The hours will vary week to week but they let you pick up other people's shift that they can't work. You get a 15% employee discount which you can use along with their other discounts. There will often be free food in the lunch room.
Employee Discount
low pay
Chill work place
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, május 24.
It's not the worst place to work but I've seen reviews where people think that. It can be pretty fun and I enjoy the people I work with which helps. The pay is decent and they always work around my schedule since i'm still in school. If you work register you'll be required to push credit. I don't mind it but some days when we're not making goal, the managers will constantly nag on the radio and have even called some people out in front of everyone.
flexible hours
pushing credit
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Kohl's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van