Kohl's Corporation-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
It’s fun place to work
Point of Sale Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chesterfield, MI2018, február 17.
II really enjoy working at Kohl’s. The only thing I do not like is when the new hires come in their pay is close to my pay after working there 3 years
Pro érvek
Supervisors and managers treat you very well. The associate discounts are really awesome
Kontra érvek
The pay should be more for what they expect of you.
Ehhhhhh
Point of Sale Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, február 17.
This is a great to place to work if you have no outside commitments.

Very few hours to get during a work week, no benefits, no chance to advance in your own store. Hire outside managers.

Have to solicit credit card applications. If you don't get so many in a week, hours would be cut.

But hey.. the discounts were good. Just don't get a credit card with them.
Pro érvek
Discounts, Management can be friendly, Can be a Friendly place to work.
Short breaks, Have to Solicit Credits, Short hours to work, no Benefits, no PTO
Absolutely Amazing
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sparks, NV2018, február 17.
Kohl's is a great first job for high school or college students. I absolutely love my coworkers and managers except one. With all due respect, there's n issue working for Kohls. Hours are great; the only time it will be cut down is by after new years to mid or end of February. Extremely flexible with schedule. Get paid $9 an hour, however, every credit you apply for the customers, adds a small bonus to your paycheck. There are several ways to improve and advance your techniques, knowledge, and position in the company.

However, although work is supposed to be a self-learning job, for any job as matter of fact. The associate is only taught or trained on the registers and doesn't give one on one training for any other department besides customer service and jewelry. For the one manager, she belittles almost every single associate; feeling stupid when you have been doing your department for over few months or years even to know what needs to be done, putting them out on the spot for assumption it is their fault for low surveys and constantly assisting tasks at once when other things are not finished. Kohl's is an amazing place to work at because you feel at home, however, if you can deal with the nagging and feeling "wrong" when you're not, go for it. I just had enough of it.
flexible hours
poor management
fun
sales associate (3months) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, február 17.
had fun working based on commission. everyone was very helpful when I stated working there. the best part is that I was working with kids in the shoe department
Ok place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hickory, NC2018, február 16.
Cool place to work always busy great with your schedule really flexible great first job always gives you more hours if you need them very very busyyyy
Discounts
Always busy
not bad
Kohl's Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Commack, NY2018, február 15.
cool place to work nothing really to complain about left only because i had school and couldn't do both because it was too far i would definitely recommend this to someone else
Nice work environment
Sales Associate (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flint, MI2018, február 15.
It was very busy because of the holidays so there was always something to do. The staff was very friendly and helpful and were available to answer questions most of the time.
Hours were an issue
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ellicott City, MD2018, február 15.
I loved the job and people I worked with. No set schedule. Back-and-forth days and evenings, must work every weekend. This schedule doesn't work well with having young kids in sports.
Fast Paced
Sales Associate (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kernersville, NC2018, február 15.
Ran register for most of shift.
Helped keep areas neat as possible
took items back to their departments when not sold
I enjoyed my time working there
Positive atmosphere
Pro érvek
Enjoyable environment to work in
Kontra érvek
standing for long periods of time
Unhappy Place to Work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fuquay-Varina, NC2018, február 14.
A typical day was either working on registers or in the shoes department. I learned how to use a register. Management was bad, very unprofessional. Multiple occasions of harassment, no manager took action. People were kind, but it felt like they were bothered by customers or questions.
Productive Work Area
Kohl's Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Smithfield, RI2018, február 14.
While working here it was a fast pace store but that was because it was the Christmas season and then after there was a lot of returns and a lot of cleaning up the floors around this time but it was a fun place to work.
Great work environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2018, február 13.
Great work environment. Managers were good at handling busy times. They looked after employees first. Great comradery between employees. I learned customer service patience while working black Friday.
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Levittown, NY2018, február 13.
Amazing company to work for they really treat their employees like family .However the amount of work that is required from one person should receive higher pay.
Flexible work schedule
Not the best pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wages are ridiculously low, management is spread far too thin.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2018, február 13.
It's difficult to rate this because I worked in two seperate stores that were vastly different in environment and management. My first experience was, despite the low-pay and pathetic yearly raise, a good one. The managers and other staff were like a family. Everything was well-run, you had a clear idea of what you were supposed to do and were rewarded for hard-work with more responsibility and a chance to move up in the company. Working as a sales associate meant you spent the day folding/picking up clothes on the floor, and cleaning out the fitting rooms.

At this new store, however, my whole view of Kohl's has changed. This store is larger, but with a smaller staff and no chances of moving up in the ranks. Because of being so understaffed, everybody is expected to do everybody else's jobs as well. The managers are spread so thin, and are often working as cashiers during the day because they won't hire new people. That means that if you need a managers help, they either don't respond or can't help anyways because they are too busy frantically trying to do 20 things at once.
Pro érvek
Friendly staff, simple work, good learning experience
Kontra érvek
low pay, hectic at times
Nice Job
Truck/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, TN2018, február 13.
I worked there for a little while and it was a nice place, I had to stock the floors and back stock the excess (which was rare), unload the truck, reorganize the store, change the signs for sales, mark clearance, and help customers with their questions. It was nice and relaxed since the workflow there was well managed. The pay was okay for the job that it was and the advancement had opportunities, you just had to be there when it happened. The people I worked for were fun and even though they weren't going to be there forever, they at least came in and tried to enjoy the job, giving it a much better feel.
Pro érvek
People, work flow was great, clean store, good management, allowed for versatility.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, poor hours sometimes, had to wear dress shoes for an on your feet job type
Fun place to work
Point of Sale Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Surprise, AZ2018, február 13.
I was hired for seasonal help and they kept me on. I did look for other work since they only pay minimum wage, however, if you want a no pressure fun place that only works you about 10-20 hours a week, then check out Kohl's.
Fun, no pressure
Kontra érvek
Minimum wage and not many hours
An interesting work experience
SALES ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Leominster, MA2018, február 13.
A typical day at Kohl's is overall average working with customers to help them better understand the current sales and what coupons are available to use upon their purchase(s).
unstable management
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Livermore, CA2018, február 13.
scheduled either too much or too little. management was unstable and the lack of personal help was large. i recieved very little training and had no ethics training and no explanation of what to do for sick days or anything about hr services.
Current Kohl's Associate
Kohl's Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2018, február 12.
Kohl's is a great company to be employed by. They take amazing care of their associates with discounts, flexibility, and genuine compassion for their jobs. You will love this job if you are a hard-working people person!
okay but...
Kohl's Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Locust Grove, GA2018, február 12.
At work the environment was just very non accepting which made me feel like everything i did was wrong and I also had school early mornings and they would make me stay passed my clock out time which we only had one car and had to give the other people who need the car.v Not very understanding
Good pay