Kohl's Corporation-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

678 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Kohls
Cashier/Retail Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  McKinney, TX2017, december 15.
I prefer not working for Kohl's anymore in a certain location simply because they are completely unorganized and they weren't flexible with my times, I let them know ahead of time, that I have to take care of my mother and they were just not receptive to the duties that I have at home.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive with very friendly staff and management
Sales floor associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilkes-Barre, PA2017, december 10.
come to work unload truck hardest part of the job may be the fact that we are understaffed management team is very nice and respectable everyone is treated fairly
great discounts
never enough floor support
Productive and fun place
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moore, OK2017, december 4.
I would lo e to relocate to the Kohls in Broken Arrow if im able to. I'd like to apply.. I worked in MUM and had to clean up all three of these sections their dressing rooms. You help all customers and make sure they are happy. I would love to work for this company again I just unfortunately had to move. I hoody will give me a position back. I love that job.
Pro érvek
Dicounts, paid holidays and paid vacations
Kontra érvek
A lot of time on your feet and must work holidays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced with plenty to do
Retail Sales Associate/Fitting Room Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holland, OH2017, december 4.
I loved working at Kohl's. I met and worked with some very nice people. I liked the work that I performed, I felt I was out-standing in in my job, although it kept me on my feet non-stop the whole working time I was there, it was fast-paced and not boring at all. I loved working with the new technology that I learned while working there.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, sometimes no breaks at all
Ok stent
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, VA2017, november 30.
It was good for the beginning of the employment but as time went the management become very unpleasant and stressful and the environment became very uncomfortable
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Seasonal employee
Sales Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2017, november 29.
Kohls was a lot of fun, getting hired on as seasonal and being able to show management i was eligible to be kept on. I learned a lot here, I did cashier, production, customer service, and jewelry. Management was understanding for the most part especially when it came to school. I did several overnight shifts for holiday and inventory. I enjoyed everyday working with the company.
Lunch break
No bonuses
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a pleasant environment to work in.
Retail Sales Associate (seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaverton, OR2017, november 27.
I was a seasonal employee. It was a pleasant environment to work in. Management is nice and fair. The hardest part of the job was time management. It always seemed like there wasn't enough time to complete my work.
Good place overall
Sales Floor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, NY2017, november 22.
Good place to be people are great. Go workers are great and everything is great. Loved it their when I worked their. It was not so beating and it was quick but not to bad.
Nice people
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Excellent company!
Store Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2017, november 20.
If you like to work retail, KOHLS is an excellent company to work for. It is hard to balance family time around the required holiday hours, but the fast paced, customer is always right, company is the one to dedicate that time to if you are in that line of work.
fun and fast paced
Floor Associate and Freight Team (Volt alkalmazott) –  Riverton, UT 840652017, november 20.
Clean areas, help customers, worked as a cashier, presentation team and freight team.
Management was good.
People were good to work with, some better than others.
Constantly on your feet.
Busy work.
Pro érvek
Busy, made time go by quickly
Hard on your feet.
Fun work place
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2017, november 19.
It's a good job. The only downfall is you don't get many hours or you don't get any benifits because everyone that works there is part time unless you are a supervisor.
Friendly environment
No healthcare
Poor Management Skills
Sales Floor Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lino Lakes, MN2017, november 18.
Inconsistent shift activity due to management on staff the day worked. Management had bad training skills, communication and direction of work needed.
Coworker Teamwork
Kontra érvek
Management Skills and Methods for satisfaction.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great hours and great people
RETAIL ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Monument, CO2017, november 16.
The associates and people are amazing all around. Management is also great and very constructive with you. I currently feel that for my position as a shoe lead, I am not paid enough for my duties but the hours i work are also part time and are very flexible
Fun place to work
fitting room, cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2017, november 15.
The job is very fast pace but has lots of people that encourage you and it is very easy to stay busy and make new friends. Its like working with family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best part of working for Kohl's
Sales Floor MWJ, Point of Sale (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tatlor, MI2017, november 15.
The best part of working for Kohl's is the 15% discount and schedule flexibility. However the pay is very low. Management is very unorganized. Store is always a mess.
15% discount
Low Pay
Best Place
Sales Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2017, november 13.
I really loved working at Kohls. The employees as well as management were all so nice and understanding. They will work with employees is you happen to change your availability too. Just a great place overall.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very stressful, not a good place to work for
Retail Sales Associate/Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Weatherford, TX2017, november 9.
Management was horrible. Hours were not consistent like I was told they would be in the beginning. Supervisors were great but had to fight with managers to exist at that job. It was very cutthroat. If management liked you, you did well, if not, they made you work harder and gave you horrible hours. Benefits were horrible.
Good location
Management was horrible
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
great environment and enjoyable workplace
Floor Associate/ Stock/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Poway, CA2017, november 4.
I enjoyed working with people, so i had to comunicate woth people all the time and that i enjoyed, for that there are alot of diffrent people that you need to know and work with. i had no problem solving their issues and needs. but the manegment wasnt great at all they told me to do something and expected something else.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
headache
Sales Associate - Retail (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Conyers, GA2017, november 2.
Show favoritism
not the best management
inconsistent
fast pace on the weekends
slow pace throughout the week
over work you
unorganized
barely work with you
fun coworkers
management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Screw you over on hours / week
Sales Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sonora, CA2017, október 29.
I worked there for a year and a half and they consistently hire new people in all positions who take hours away from you. They would bring in new people and I would get FOUR HOURS PER WEEK. Very frustrating but overall an easy job
Easy
Kontra érvek
Very few hours some weeks

Átfogó minősítés