Kohl's Corporation-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

1 234 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Great Place to workd
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saginaw, MI2017, december 11.
Kohl's is a great place to work. The hours were flexible and the discounts for employees are great. They treat the customers good also. They are a growing company with a bright future, unlike many similar competitors.
Discounts and friendly environment
Kontra érvek
late night hours at Christmas time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved the people. Pay and advancement was poor
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jeffersonville, IN2017, december 10.
Before I started I was told I was being hired for management at a certain salary. Once I started I wasn't given the position or pay that I was told I'd be receiving, but I settled into customers service and loved working there and all ly co-workers, but the hours were minimal and pay wasn't paying the bills
Great Co-workers Fun environment
Pay amd Hours were minimal
it was ok
I work as a customer service associate. (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2017, december 10.
I dont wish to add anything else. I did not work here very long it was an ok job I quit to go to college. The managers were ok I worked well with the associates.
close to where i lived
not enough hours
Face paced
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  DeSoto, TX2017, december 9.
I was only their for seasonal help. But I enjoyed the time I was there. They treat you well. If you not permanent you don't get many hours. But if you are permanent you get all your hours.
Fun place to work
review
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Amherst, NY2017, december 9.
working there was OK I guess. I don't really wish to review this job. you are on your feet a lot. the managers always seemed to contradict each other. I didnt really enjoy it there it was just a paycheck to get through school.
Good Part Time Job
Customer Service/Jewelry Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eagan, MN2017, december 7.
Kohl's is a good place to work for a part time job. They provide training for your specific area with some cross training available. It can be difficult being on your feet for long hours and during the holidays, the store hours are quite long.
Discounts
Mandatory hours during holidays
Credit Stress
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, GA2017, december 6.
The walkie talkies were the devil. They would talk on them all day and it was really distracting to deal with customers and listen to the walkie. The hours were scarce.
fun and fast paced
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Derby, KS2017, december 5.
always on your feet doing something. your never not busy and if you aren't busy they will always have something you can do or help with. fast paced and social enviroment
discounts
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Funna and interesting place to work
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flemington, NJ2017, december 5.
it was a good and fun company to work for. fast paced especially during the Christmas, Easter and 4th of July holidays. It could become stressful at time if you worked in customer service returns. but I had good support.
Relaxed workplace
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, december 4.
Great job for customer service type work. Kohl's was laid back .paid weekly a very accommodating job. Various types of positions and schedules available
Discounts
Working weekends
Great employee discounts
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marina, CA2017, december 1.
If you enjoy working with the public this is the place to be at. You also get to enjoy employee discounts throughout the year. You get to meet new people and learn the business too.
Employee discounts
No health benefits
Amazing coworkers
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2017, november 27.
Not long days at the desk. Always had yummy food in the backroom for everyone to take. The hardest part was dealing with the angry people trying to return stuff at the customer service desk/ Bot very few difficult people ever came.
friendly environment
angry customers
Horrible managment
Cash Office/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clackamas, OR2017, november 22.
They don't like to give any hours always complaining of not enough staff but wont give the staff that does want to work more the 10-18hrs this is dumb
Employee discount
very negative work environment
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Danville, IL2017, november 21.
The management at the store plays favorites and if you aren't one of theirs you don't get hours. They preach no tolerance for talking about and maligning each other but they don't enforce it and have been know to do it themselves. They do not promote a healthy or fun work environment. It is made very clear that the only importance is the bottom line and every thing you do there is to promote that.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun place
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Loveland, CO2017, november 19.
The company itself needs to step up. The seasonal employees are making more then the veteran employees. The Discounts and management were great. More hours between Thanksgiving and Christmas but then hours get majorly cut.
Discounts, Some Benefits, Supportive Team
Stressful, Short Breaks
Great supervisors
Customer Service Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Bend, IN2017, november 18.
I worked as a seasonal employee during the 2016 holiday season. I knew it was a temporary job. The pace was hectic and lots of pressure to ask customers to open credit accounts. Manager was non existent, however, the front line supervisors were top notch and always helpful and kind. This year I applied for seasonal employment and the workplace culture was totally different. All the supervisors had left the store for other jobs and few of the employees I worked with were still employed there. This year I will be applying at other retail store.
Great Supervisors
Low pay
Decent beginner employment
Customer Service Representative/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomington, IN2017, november 15.
Kohls is a good company to work for, only main problems are that career advancement is specified for the cliques, and suck ups, and the benefits as well as pay, are completely inadequate for this day and age (most of the time minimum wage, for a lot of work).
Corporation
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Lebanon, NH2017, november 15.
The corporation does not pay it's employees well; you could get paid better at any other job, like McDonald's, for example. If you need fast cash and have no bills to pay, it's an okay place to work if you can handle nonsense from working with a majority of females.
Relaxed Job Atmosphere and Great Perks
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sussex, WI2017, november 14.
Working for Kohl's was very laid back and easy-going. The managers always tried to make it fun and provided great incentives to reach certain goals. The employee discount was great also!
great discounts
Customer Service Representative / Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2017, november 14.
After working here I was sure I would never work retail again. the store was always crazy maybe it was the location. but I still love shopping at other kohls til this day the prices are always good.

Átfogó minősítés